Start by marking “Sweet Disaster (Stupid Awesome Love, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Disaster (Stupid Awesome Love, #1)

Sweet Disaster

(Stupid Awesome Love #1)

It was only supposed to be one time, but they can’t get enough.

Sophie
New York City summers are hot and sticky, which only makes what I’m feeling for the asshole in my new apartment building even messier. Usually, I reserve my opinions for my news articles, but when Tony argues with me, he tempts me to give in to my crazy. I yell back. He smiles. Something in me melts.

Wit
Published June 7th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Disaster, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Disaster

Sissy's Romance Book Review
Sweet Disaster by Ceri Grenelle is book One in the Stupid Awesome Love series. This is the story of Tony and Sophie.
Tony and Sophie started off in a heated fight when Sophie parked her U Haul in Tony's parking spot at the apartment building he lives in and she is moving in too. It was a hot argument that lead to some hot sex afterwards. Tony can't get his mind off of Sophie and Sophie feels the same way.
Tony was a great book boyfriend....loved his character.
Really enjoyed reading their story.
Coco.V
Dec 05, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (12/5/2018)!💝

Blurb:
Sophie…has stupid awesome sex with a stranger.

It was only supposed to be one time, but we can’t get enough.

With Tony I’m a new person, brav
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
-Kacie, ⭐⭐⭐⭐

While a slow start, after about 20% I really began to get into, and enjoy, the story. I found both Tony and Sophie relatable.

Tony is an art loving businessman with an impending move to Rome. He’s the middle child in a great family. He’s stubborn, hardheaded, and not afraid to go after and get what he wants. Sophie is a lonely journalist with only a sister and friend to keep her company. She didn’t have a good role model of a good man and because of that, she’s skittish of relationsh
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
I was pleasantly surprised by how great this book is! It’s not as long as the average book, so I was sceptical going in. I was so excited to be proven wrong! Once I started I wasn’t able to put it down. It was a quick read and I finished it in one afternoon.

I REALLY liked Tony! Oh my goodness! That man…sweet, sexy and witty! I appreciated seeing a vulnerable side in a main male character. I could relate to some of the insecurities he had and adored how he trusted his emotions for Sophie. Sophie
Space Cowgirl
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
🔥Hot Town! 🔥Hot Guy! Summer🍦 In The City!

The Guido🐺 Scores! Mr. Very Italian Stallion🐎🍆🌋👋 has his day!
Sophie💃💋 has a moving van parked in front of the new building she took the day off to move into. Suddenly a guy across the street is yelling at her. He comes across and a heated argument ensues between them.
Sophie💃💋 is in "his" parking space. There is no streetside assigned parking! The "guido🐺" is yanking her chain! He's a big ripped handsome guy, but Sophie💃💋 is determined to stand her groun
Tina Morgan
Jun 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Barbara
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I adored this book. The book has a great storyline with characters you can’t help but fall in love with. The author will take you on a wonderful ride as you follow along with Sophie and Tony lives . From the way they meet to the days and nights they can’t stay apart, the story will have you in it’s grips and not let go.

Sophie and Tony’s story is funny, sexy, romantic and their back and forth banter will keep you grinning if not outright laughing. It’s one of those books that once you start you
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This is the first book that I’ve read by this author and I loved it. It was absolutely hilarious and I can’t wait for the next book.
Pelusa Rivera
Jun 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Rcvd an ARC at no cost to author.. This is the first book I have read from this author and .We meet Tony and Sophie who started with a bang they start arguing over a parking space and as they are arguing they are also feeling the sizzle, so they immediately jump into bed, yup that is how to get to know someone.
Molly O'Hare
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really loved this book by Ceri and I can't want for more!! I loved Tony here. Tony is one of the characters that becomes your book boyfriend and you never want to let him go.
Harlie Williams
I know, another review this week. I will have to admit that this one was tough to finish at times. I’ve never truly DNF’d a book but this one almost became one. Let me tell you why…Sophie. I never felt a connection with her until maybe halfway through the book. Honestly, she acted like a shrew and while the fighting with Tony is supposed to be foreplay for them, I just couldn’t find it funny after awhile. In fact, at times, I skipped the smexy parts because of it. Shut up. I did.

That said, I LOV
Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sophie and Tony just took me for the ride of a lifetime! After a fighting match over a parking spot, some hot sex, and a week away Tony and Sophie start a unusual fling that turns into so much more. Their passion for each other jumps off the pages. Sophie is a complicated woman. She's been let down by so many men in her life, the biggest being her own father. She's a bit too tough because of it. She has erected an, almost, impenetrable fortress around her heart and good luck to any man trying to ...more
Danielle Wormald
4.5 ⭐
Ceri is a new to me author and I loved this story I couldn’t put it down!
Sophie is moving in to her new building when a heated argument starts over the parking space her van is in!
This cocky arrogant hot guy is shouting at her but with these heated exchange of words things become intense and sparks are flying,Sophie cannot deny her desire!
These two have an explosive chemistry- together they just work but after Tony drops a bombshell how can it possibly work long term? Sophie refuses to le
Lisa
Jun 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
When an argument over a parking space leads to sex, it is completely out of character for Sophie. She usually shies away from conflict but Tony brings her spark to life and he likes her spark. But it is potentially doomed before it can get going with an overseas promotion on the cards for Tony.

It was supposed to be one time only but with chemistry that powerful, once was never going to be enough. Tony is going to have to fight dirty to get Sophie to make any sort of commitment to him and to open
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"I received an ARC in exchange for a honest review.

I absolutely adored this story! Sophie and Tony together are hilarious but steamy at the same time. As soon as I started it, I couldn’t put it down. I was pulled in from the get go. I swear Sophie cracks me up. The stuff she says is just too funny. And Tony being Italian and Colombian? Hot, hot, hot! I just couldn’t get enough! I honestly can’t wait for Gemma’s story. " ~Amanda

"When Sophie moves into her new apartment, she meets Tony right away.
Ree
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ceri Grenelle gives delivers a crazy, sexy and sweet story of two strangers who suddenly realise that time means nothing in the grand scheme of life and love.

After having stupid, awesome sex, Tony & Sophie find that they are more themselves now than ever before, but as a deadline looms over their fling, will they find what is necessary to go the distance?

I loved the premise of the story. I was worried that after such an explosive beginning that it would slow down and lag, but it didn't. The
Sassy Southern
Jun 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is my first book by Ceri and I really enjoyed it! Sophie and Tony really brought me into their world and I loved how they could be their own individual selves with each other. Their bickering was so funny and I loved how it was their foreplay. And the sex scenes was so hawt!! I loved it!! I like all the dynamics between the families and how it was Tony who so much wanted the relationship and Sophie just sayin it was a fling. I laughed, l cried, I wanted to really beat some people up in this ...more
Rubi
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sophie and Tony's meeting is unlike any I have ever seen. When an angry looking Italian guy starts yelling at me about a parking spot in New York City of all places, falling into bed is the last thing on MY mind. It wasn't on Sophie's either but that's what happened to them both. From there, their relationship grew. Tony has an opportunity to move to Rome and have the career he has been working for so hard, but with meeting Sophie and being drawn to her. This chemistry. This heat that overtakes ...more
Cierra McCauley (Cierra's Corner)
Sweet Disaster is what I refer to as a cuddle book! It was full of sexy with an adorable hate/love feel. Sophie and Tony loved to push each others buttons, they had a very playful relationship. I really loved them both so much! Sophie hasn't really had the best luck with her one past relationship, and neither did Tony. I think they both stumbled upon each other at just the right moment in their lives. I loved that Tony has a soft and sweet side, and I Love Sophie stepping out of her comfort zone ...more
Sharon Jones
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by this author, and I will definitely read more stories from her in the future.
I absolutely loved how Sophie and Tony first met. It was very unique and it really set up their whole relationship.
What I liked most about this story was that it was Tony who was the first to be "all in". I thought it was great to read the H of the story admitting his feelings first and trying his hardest to make the h admit she could possibly feel the same.
Tony's family, and especially his broth
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

I am most likely going to be in the minority with this review of Sweet Disaster but it is what it is sadly. This is going to be a quick and straight to the point review. Sweet Disaster started off strong, I was excited to start it but it quickly went downhill. Let me honest here, it dragged on a lot longer than it should have and Sophie well Sophie annoyed me for almost the entire book and I feel that Tony deserv
Melissa
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing

This is Book #1 in the Stupid Awesome Love series. I loved this book! The way Sophie met Tony was nothing I have read before. Sophie has an issue with trust due to having no male role models in her life. Tony has a fear of long distance relationships because of his ex. This book reminded me why I fell in love with my husband all those years ago.

I can not wait to read book #2 about Sophie's sister, Gemma.

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from
Natalie Johnson
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When Sophie moves into her new apartment, she meets Tony right away. He accuses her of having her moving van in his parking spot only thing is, there are no reserved spots.

Tony and Sophie’s story is explosive. Their chemistry is off the charts and their back and forth banter will keep you in stitches.

This is a lighthearted love story that starts as a no strings attached affair until Tony leaves to take his new job in Rome. I can’t wait to read more stories in this series!
Amanda
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for a honest review.

Tanya
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She never had a good time with relationships and a new man in her building has set her alarm bells she ringing. She wants at him which he didn't expect and he found it sexy as hell. He has a new job which he should put his whole mind to. They get hot and sexy but what she doesn't know yet is that he is playing for keeps. Will it last
I received an advanced copy and I enjoyed it so much that I want to review
Minga Dotson
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A young couple with different baggage fall for each other.

They complete each other, but they don't communicate very well, partially due to prior history. In order to stay together they are going to have to learn how to open up to each other.
Andrea
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a good story and held my interest but the characters are little to sweet. I like more alpha and sassy girls.
Even tho I did not connect to the characters it was still very written. I laughed and enjoyed it. Let’s not forget how HOT it was oh my
Stephen Ashley
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tony Is In Love!

Tony can be a rough person, expressing is native MY hustle. But this time he accidentally stuck gold. My feeling is that this befreckled Irish lass ha been and awesome woman to mess with. The love bug as started his engine.
Lindsey Kramer
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was awesome! I loved Sophie and Tony and all their craziness. They’re so different from any fictional couples that I’ve read about recently it’s refreshing. This book was sexy and funny. It was full of snarky banter as well as heartwarming moments. I can’t wait to read Gemma’s book!
Barbara A. Faw
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed this wildly romantic story.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Ceri is the author of quirky and sexy contemporary romance novels. She has a major weakness for sappy cuddle moments as much as hot and steamy sex scenes, and a penchant for writing snappy and sarcastic dialogue. She loves romance that isn't afraid to be awkward and uncouth, and thrives on flawed characters with big hearts.

Ceri is a New York native living in California with her two cats, Mercy an

Stupid Awesome Love (4 books)
  • Waking Wild (Stupid Awesome Love, #2)
  • Stark Memory (Stupid Awesome Love, #3)
  • Bursting Out (Stupid Awesome Love, #4)