Start by marking “Red Queen 4-Book Hardcover Box Set: Books 1-4” as Want to Read:
Red Queen 4-Book Hardcover Box Set: Books 1-4

Red Queen 4-Book Hardcover Box Set: Books 1-4

From Book 1:

The #1 New York Times bestselling series!

Red Queen, by #1 New York Times bestselling author Victoria Aveyard, is a sweeping tale of power, intrigue, and betrayal, perfect for fans of George R.R. Martin’s Game of Thrones series.

Mare Barrow's world is divided by blood—those with common, Red blood serve the Silver-blooded elite, who are gifted with superhuman abilities. Mare is a

Hardcover, 2064 pages
Published October 9th 2018 by HarperTeen

To ask other readers questions about Red Queen 4-Book Hardcover Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Red Queen 4-Book Hardcover Box Set

Kira Simion
Jun 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
(4+4+5+3)/4=4 star averaged.
BADASSBOOKWORM
One of my favorite action fantasy stories!
Maria
Aug 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mus-reads
Awesome!!! but i feel like she should write another mini story like Cruel Crown.... about how Mare and Cal finally get together....there is nothing better than a happy ending... it was an awesome series and am glad i read it.
R. L. Carlo
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this series. Looking forward to the next story Aveyard publishes. ❤ ...more
E. Jade
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*may be some spoilers* THE RED QUEEN BOOK SERIES BY VICTORIA AVEYARD
Definitley the best book series I've ever read. Personally, I didn't like any books involving fantasy elements previous to this series. Victoria Aveyard is brilliant in the development of the characters, especially Maven. Maven is a villian in this series, but it is extremely intresting when you get the psychology behind this villian, well what's going on his head. Mare is your typical underdog, but there is so much more to her character and wha
Natasha Rajan
Bj Taeuber
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you are looking for a series that will have you on the edge of your seat from page one, this is the series for you. It is a well-crafted masterpiece that does not fall into some of the same tropes that most books in the YA series fall into. I very much appreciate this fact, as I am very tired of alpha males, love triangles, and god complexes.

This is a series that I definitely plan on rereading. There was just so much going on all at once that I know I didn’t catch anything.
Valerie Osuna
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-books
4.5**
Lynsi
Apr 30, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great series. TERRIBLE ending. The ending felt like It should have been the middle of the book.
April
Jul 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
terrible ending to a very exciting series.
Katharina Rössel
4,5 🌟
Tobi Chambers
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Action packed series. I hated to see it end.
Arjun
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
phenomenal
Amberjane Robertson
Started off really good and really enjoyed the first 3 books but war storm seemed rushed and it seemed like I had to force myself to read it. Xx
Elle Brown
started awesome, but by book 3 I wasn't into it as much. However, I always finish series I start. I think the whole series could have easily only been 3 books. I also feel it was very agenda driven.
Bekah
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I highly recommend this series for fans of the selection and divergent. This series is about a 17 year old girl, mare barrow, and she lives in a society where the high class people have silver blood and powers. One day she gets swept up in the silver blood world. This book has action romance and a lot of plot twists. I hope you all have fun reading this series, I did.
Justsomething
Dec 16, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Die Reihe wir mit jedem Band immer schlechter. Der erste Teil war toll, der zweite Teil war ok, der dritte Teil war öde und den vierten Teil habe ich garnicht erst angefangen.
David
Aug 01, 2018
Kim Hobbs
Jul 08, 2019
Ahmed El-Sharawy
rated it did not like it
Sep 25, 2018
Cris
Apr 08, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Books and friends: Red Queen Series 1 1 Sep 02, 2019 05:00AM

• Throne of Glass Series Collection (Throne of Glass #1-5)
  • Uglies & Pretties (Uglies, #1-2)
  • The Iron Fey Series 5 Books Collection Set
  • Prince Caspian/The Voyage of the Dawn Treader/The Silver Chair (The Chronicles of Narnia Book 2, 3, 4)
  • The Lost Files: Nine's Legacy & The Fallen Legacies ( The Lost Files #2-3)
  • Pretty Little Liars - Intégrale I des Menteuses (Pretty Little Liars #1-3)
  • Maximum Ride Four-Book Set
  • Marked / Betrayed / Chosen / Untamed / Tempted / Burned (House of Night #1-4, 6-7)
  • Dragonsdawn and Renegades of Pern (Pern #9, 10)
  • The Girl of Fire and Thorns Complete Collection
  • The Maze Runner and The Scorch Trials: The Collector's Edition (Maze Runner, #1-2)
  • The Heir Chronicles (The Heir Chronicles #1-3)
  • Vampire Academy: The Collection: 2
  • The Selection Series 1-3 Box Set (The Selection, #1-3)
  • Ender's War (The Ender Quintet, #1-2)
I'm a screenwriter/YA author who likes books and lists. This site is the nexus of my universe.

My book RED QUEEN will be published Winter 2015 from HarperTeen at HarperCollins. I'm repped by the incomparable Suzie Townsend at New Leaf Literary & Media, Inc.

The genres I'm into include YA, Fantasy, Historical, Adventure, Apocalyptic - if people are dying, I'm buying.