Start by marking “Natalsa of the Brim” as Want to Read:
Natalsa of the Brim

Natalsa of the Brim

In a world where witches have been revered, a cataclysmic evening changes everything.

Natalsa, the last witch, must find out what has robbed her of her power. But more than this, she must protect the world from the new order that has arisen, and cure a sweeping disease that threatens her new home.

There is evil to be undone, and Natalsa may have to sacrifice it all, in orde
Published January 10th 2018 by Crossed Heart, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Natalsa of the Brim, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Natalsa of the Brim

Start your review of Natalsa of the Brim
Justin Williams
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A good book is something that can make you read it in one/two sittings and makes you want more content in that universe, and I can say without a doubt this book accomplished both. Natalsa of the Brim is a wonderful adventure into high fantasy approached with a steady hand. Natalsa is a relate-able character in so much her desire to belong somewhere is something most of us have felt The book is also riddled with big moments that are surprising and epic in scope, compared to the modest backdrop of ...more
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Cranky Stars

Natalsa has to find out who or what has robbed her of her powers, and she has to save the world in the process.

This story was fantastically written. The drama and suspense kept me glued to the story. This honestly needs to be made into a movie or at least a mini-series. I felt like I could see the story coming to life. Natalsa was a strong female character that never seemed to waver from her mission.
What I really loved about this story is that it captivated me from the first parag
Maiden
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite aspects of this book is the strong, bad ass, female character. In fact, all of the character came to life and were so lively and real. I'd recommend this book for anyone who is looking for a fast paced, exciting and magical read!!
Briana Crouch
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Read!!! This story takes you on an emotional rollercoaster full of fun and adventure. The book kept me guessing in all the right ways with surprising plot twist and fascinating characters. Thoroughly enjoyable all the way to the end.
Kaytlyn Wright
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am absolutely in love with how the book comes to life from beginning to end. I found myself crying and laughing with the characters. It has been a long time since I have been captivated by a book from the first sentence on. It was definitely a favorite.
Liesbeth
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First of all the story is indeed a sweeping one and as you follow the journey of Natalsa, it is obvious for the reader that it has similar plotlines as what happened in the witch trails that swept over the country. Saying and believing they get rid of evil, while they are the evil force in begin with. The story is heartbreaking and so beautiful told. A journey of magic and at the end a choice she must make. If you like witches and magic, this is the book to read. Also I find that my conjoined ar ...more
Scott Wayne
Mar 08, 2019
Michele Lee
Nov 03, 2018
Chad McClendon
Oct 01, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Laura L
Ananas.iris
Nov 18, 2018
Sameh
Nov 23, 2018
Chad McClendon is a 32 year old author who studied English & Creative Writing at Northern Kentucky University. Chad has been published most recently through Crossed Heart, as well as in several online publications. He has won various awards for Fiction Writing. His short story, "Uploaded Vengeance" is now available in "One Night In Salem" by FunDead Publications.

Chad attended high school in Alexan

News & Interviews