Start by marking “One Wild Ride (Hollywood Chronicles, #2)” as Want to Read:
One Wild Ride (Hollywood Chronicles, #2)

One Wild Ride

(Hollywood Chronicles #2)

4.47  ·  Rating details ·  58 Ratings  ·  48 Reviews
Elle Ward, daughter of Hollywood’s hottest director, has sworn off actors for life.

She knows their games and she refuses to play them.

That is until the day she collides with one of LA’s most promising actors.

Kas Cowen isn’t looking for love until it literally runs him down.

One look at Elle and he’s hooked.

He crashes into her life and flips it upside down.

Now he has to
Expected publication: October 22nd 2018

To ask other readers questions about One Wild Ride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Wild Ride

A.L. Jackson
Oct 04, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: one-of-mine
COMING OCTOBER 22ND

She has sworn off actors, but can he change her mind?

Be Notified of Live Release
Paperback Pre-Order

Betul
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

"I think I could look at your face every single day and never get tired of it."

I absolutely loved how Kas and Elle met. She hits him while backing out of a parking spot. The situation itself wasn't funny, however the way they both acted was. Kas has a very fun personality, and he wasn't afraid to show his emotions. Elle, is a bit hesitant because she has been burned by someone who wants to be an actor before. She doesn't want to be used
Book Maniac Forever

4 "Irresistible Kas" Stars
One Wild Ride is a short and exquisite Hollywood romance! After reading One Wild Night, the first novel in the Hollywood Chronicles, I was intrigued about Elle’s reasons behind her missing the red carpet for her dad’s movie premiere! Well, it’s finally unveiled in this story! With this second collaboration, A.L. Jackson and Rebecca Shea present a swoony romance that is so enjoyable!

Kassius is such a cocky and charming hero. He’s an up-and-coming actor looking for
Amy
Oct 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, review-books
4 Totally Sweet & Swoon-Worthy Stars!

Full review to come!
Elenasbookblog
Oct 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
You can also read my review here → http://elenasbookblog.com/new-review-...

3,5 fun stars!

description

One Wild Ride is like a little chocolate bite; you like it but you just want more! This is a fun, sweet and sexy short romance story you will definitely enjoy.

Elle is the daughter of one of the most famous Hollywood directors and after being hurt in the past, she avoids actors at all costs. When she meets a famous male model and wannabe actor after an accident, she wants him but she is so scared to take the
Brigid Brown
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh what a ride, I didn't want it to end!!! Elle and Kassius have the best meet cute that is just so perfect for them. Elle, the daughter of a famous director, has been burned in the past and has no intention of letting that happen again. So of course Kas, who is adorable, funny and oh so sexy, is the last person she wants to be attracted to. Kas though is determined to break down her walls. This is a fast moving story with the perfect mix of humor, a tear or two and some sweet sexy times. It's a ...more
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
"I want you always riding with me. It's going to be a wild one, Elle, this ride. Unforgettable. You and me."

What a sinfully, delicious feel-fest this one was!! Kas was fire and their banter and zany way of meeting threw me for a loop!! He was the epitome of book-boyfriend, because even under all that hotness and swagger, was an alluring sweetness and devotion to Elle that sent flutters all through me. Super-swoons all around!!! No pun intended, but a wild ride it was!! I thank the Author for pro
Heather andrews
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Kas is quite the charmer, “my bike. My baby. But if you want to take that title, I’ll gladly oblige.” There are times Elle doesn't want to wait, “don’t you want breakfast first? Or lunch, or . . . Elle!” I hiss as she rolls me onto my back and suddenly straddles me..." I liked this book, this was a witty, light-hearted read.
Kim
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
This can totally be read as a stand alone, but parallels the time frame with One Wild Night. One night changed the lives of two best friends as each found their own Hollywood heart throb. This is Elle Ward's story. On her way to her director father's awards show, Elle had a bit of an accident with an underwear model.

Kassius Cowen did not expect for an angel to come crashing into his life, but he decides he wants her to stay. And he will use her own guilt to get to spend some time with her. He i
Oct 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Though Elle has a very small role in the previous book in the series, this book stands completely alone as well. The two protagonists met in the most unique way that I’ve read in a while: Elle hits Kas while backing out of a parking spot in a rush to get to her (top Hollywood director) father’s premiere. Wouldn’t you know that Kas is the super hot underwear model whose billboard she ogled just minutes before?

Anyway, model and aspiring actor Kas breaks his ankle in the ordeal (he was on a motorc
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This is the second book I’ve read from A.L. Jackson and I just loved it as much as I loved the first book. The first was One Wild Night from the Hollywood Chronicles series but both are complete standalone stories. This book follows Elle and tells us the reason she was unable to make it to her father’s movie premier and boy did she have a reason.

I love how Kas and Elle meet. She literally runs into him and everything changes for the both of them. She didn’t want to fall for the pretty faced smo
Lisa VH
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I would give this one a solid 3/5. When reading One Wild Night, you always wonder what is going on with Elle. Honestly, I was a little surprised it was something so reasonable. I made it much more nefarious in my head. Somehow, it disappointed me just a smidge. That said, it was a super cute way to introduce these two characters. You quickly get caught up in the chaos that Elle's life dissolves into over the course of the night. I was unsure how to take Kas at first. He just comes across so very ...more
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
One Wild Ride is the second book in the Hollywood Chronicles series by AL Jackson and Rebecca Shea. I've been looking forward to Elle's story since One Wild Night! Elle isn't paying attention because she's staring a billboard with the sexiest man she's ever seen on it. Flustered and late, she isn't looking and literally hits someone with her car. Surprise, it's the sexy model. What are the chances? Kassius is sexy, but also funny and he's not going to let Elle get away. He somehow convinces her ...more
Konny
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One Wild Ride by A.L. Jackson and Rebecca Shea is book two in their Hollywood Chronicles Series. Every book in the series is about another couple and can easily be read as a standalone.
The previous book, One Wild Night is Kaylee and Paxton's story.

One Wild Ride tells Elle and Kassius story.
Elle is a stunning woman, a bit high maintenance in a lovable way. When she runs a biker over with her car her karma is about to change, only she doesn't knows it, yet.
Kassius is a model and actor in Los Angel
Chantal
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This definitely was one wild ride. Who would have thought running someone over with your car could lease to this. Not really how you expect to meet your soulmate.......an actor.
The only problem for Elle, he is what she swore she would never date again. But then how do you say no to a man like Kas. Sexy, hot oh yeah and sexy......
Will her last experience dating an actor repeat itself and leave her heart broken yet again?
Only one way to find out. Loved the story. Loved the characters. It’s sexy, w
Megan
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wowser! This aptly titled book was 100% correct! What a wild ride!! Fast-paced, steaming hot romance at its finest! 5 massively swoon-worthy stars!

Kas absolutely stole my heart! He was full on. Cocky, a little arrogant at times, yet sweet and funny as hell with a heart of gold. He fell for Elle instantly, and he fell hard. I loved just how amazingly honest he was from the beginning. He wasn't afraid to say what he was thinking. He put Elle on a pedestal and treated her like the princess that he'
KFForever
kfforever

Reviewed by Emma-Louise on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

Finding real love is hard in the real world but it seems next to impossible to find a genuine guy in Hollywood. Elle has learned many lessons growing up in LA, many of those not positive. She's been used and abused by vermin and parasites. Made herself promises she knows she can abide by, well, that is until she literally runs into Kas.

Emma
Shelves: reviewed-books

Reviewed by Emma-Louise on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

High jinx and fate must love this gal because she can't catch a break. Seeing as she runs around like roa
Wendy LeGrand
Shelves: arcs
4.5 stars! One Wild Ride is truly a fun ride to take! I really enjoyed Elle and Kas so much! Having met Elle previously in book 1, One Wild Night, I was intrigued with her from the get go, and needed to know what really happened the night she wasn't able to attend her father's movie premiere.

Even though Elle came across in book 1 as this self assured go getter who liked to have fun with the guys, we see a whole different side to her in this book. One where she suffered a huge heartbreak in the p
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
4.5 Hearts

One Wild Ride is the second novel in the Hollywood Chronicles series by AL Jackson & Rebecca Shea. You can read it as a standalone, however I do recommend reading One Wild Night. The storylines are intertwined. It all starts on the same night, two best friends having unexpected nights.

Elle’s night takes a turn when she runs into Kas. A cocksure underwear model with a smirk that makes her melt. If she wasn’t in such a hurry she might even want to get to know him. From head to toe.
MJ
Oct 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-books, arc
One Wild Ride is another fun and flirty collaboration from AL Jackson and Rebecca Shea. Once again we are in Hollywood and it's Elle Ward's turn to find that unexpected love. She's Kaylee's bestie from One Wild Night and her chance at romance also starts with a collision. This time she literally backs her car over a motorcycle belonging to the very sexy underwear model displayed in the billboard she was caught ogling just minutes before. And before you know it, Elle becomes Kas Cowen's nursemaid ...more
Johnaka
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“Will she take a ride on the wild side? 5 stars”

Elle has been burned and now she has come to one conclusion, all actors are the same. I mean she grew up in the world, so she should know right? Then she meets Kass and he makes he stop and wonder. He’s playing for keeps but her past is standing in their way. Will she give the up and coming actor a chance or will she walk away before they really get started?
Kassius never thought getting his by a car and breaking his ankle would be a good thing, but
Eileen Robinson
Shelves: 5-star-reads
oh yeah, this book has you steamy, charmed, laughing and hooked right from the start !!
Elle and Kassius meet when she runs him over with her car, and from that point its fireworks, lust, and fun right the way through. Even though the situation is serious, Kas really is a man who has lots of humour, he's open, not scared to show his feelings and exudes sexiness !! Elle really doesn't stand a chance (and neither did I) The Authors have done a fantastic job, we get both POV's and the more I read,
Theresa Natole
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing story. Elle was hurt before and swore she would never get involved with another actor. She was so hesitant with Kas because of her past. He treated her like every girl dreams of but was it an act to get close to her father for his own personal gain? Elle felt things for Kas she never felt before. Could she trust in her feelings? Open her heart to Kas? This story was such a special treat for me because you finally get to see deep down what the male character is feeling. His fears ...more
Kathryn  CLiK Book Blog
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One Wild Ride A.L.Jackson & Rebecca Shea

Kas and Elle’s story is just brilliant. So much passion, so much heartache but so much chemistry between these two.

A heart broken Elle Ward guards herself from any man ever breaking her heart again after her last relationship ended badly for her. She’s got the walls up and won’t let any Hollywood hot boy ever penetrate them again..... until she literally runs in Kas Cowen.

Kas is the new “it” man..... billboards, modelling, seen everywhere but what he’s
FunUndertheCovers
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Five fun, fast and sexy stars!!

This is a standalone book in the Hollywood Chronicles series, and if you haven’t read the first one, One Wild Night, do yourself a favour and one click it!

One Wild Ride definitely lives up to its title right from the start. Elle and Kassius meet, and although I wouldn’t call it a “meet cute”, it was extremely entertaining. Elle is sassy, independent and down to earth in spite of her upbringing. Kassius is picture perfect, cocky, yet humble. The banter between the
Charlene
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another fun, fast and sexy standalone book in the Hollywood Chronicles series. This story definitely lives up to its title right from the start. Elle and Kassius meet, and although I wouldn’t call it a “meet cute”, it was extremely entertaining. Elle is sassy, independent and down to earth in spite of her upbringing. Kassius is picture perfect, cocky, yet humble. The banter between these too is incredibly amusing and their chemistry is off the charts. This book has every requirement for the perf ...more
Stephanie
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Let me just say that when AL Jackson and Rebecca Shea put their awesome writing talent together, what you get is a fun, witty, sexy read. One Wild Ride kept me entertained from the start with some humor that had me laughing out loud. But it is also quite the swoon fest, Kas is quite the charmer. Elle is sassy and pretends to be strong, but she has had her heart broken a few times so she is very cautious of Kas's charm. This mix makes for One Wild Ride.
Shay
Oct 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hollywood Princess meets her match in Kas, The next big actor and boy do the sparks fly from the get go! I enjoyed their banter!

For me it was a little much predictable, no offense but when I read it, I didn’t get a surprising climax, I just knew what was going to happen.

Nevertheless this duo has done a great job in giving me a good story with good characters and always leaving me wanting for more!!

Reviewed by Mommys a Book Whore
A.L. Jackson is the New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author of contemporary romance. She writes emotional, sexy, heart-filled stories about boys who usually like to be a little bit bad.

Her bestselling series include THE REGRET SERIES, CLOSER TO YOU, and BLEEDING STARS novels.

MORE OF YOU is her latest. A second-chance romance that will leave you begging for more!

Keep an eye out for her

Hollywood Chronicles (2 books)
  • One Wild Night (Hollywood Chronicles, #1)