Start by marking “No Going Back (St. Fleur #4)” as Want to Read:
No Going Back (St. Fleur #4)

No Going Back

(St. Fleur #4)

Rocco St. Martin stuns the people of St. Fleur when he shows up at Whiskey’s Pub with a black eye. The whispers only become worse when he’s spotted in handcuffs, exiting Deputy Sheriff JJ’s cruiser.

JJ is left with more questions than answers after Rocco refuses to say what happened. Since the stubborn man won’t take her help, she has to resort to keeping a closer eye on hi
Published March 14th 2018 by A.J. Renee

To ask other readers questions about No Going Back, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Going Back

Start your review of No Going Back (St. Fleur #4)
Richelle Robinson
Mar 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’ve been a fan of this series and author since her debut and each book in the series always warms my heart. I’ve been waiting for JJ and Rocco’s story since the last book and it did not disappoint at all. This was a well written novella that dealt a tough subject matter but it’s something that happens every day and far too often. I loved how the author didn’t make it come off as a PSA and you could feel the characters emotions as you read. I wish this series can go on and on forever as I have f ...more
Romantic Reads and Such
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is my first book by Renee and I was pleasantly surprised.  The story is one of those that is wonderfully realistic and pretty much drama free.  I'm not sure how much Rocco or JJ were featured in earlier books but in No Going Back we are there when they realize that their interest is mutual and flirtation turns to something more.  It's a slow easing - a natural progression of a healthy relationship, with respect and deepening emotions.  It was a pretty relaxing read, actually, because it was ...more
Tiffany
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with this series from the first book!!! This is considered a stand alone, however I really recommend reading in order because there are carry over characters but you don't have to read the others to enjoy this story.
Rocco and JJ went to high school together and Rocco noticed Julie back then but she had her eyes on someone else. Someone who she moved away and married.
Thankfully for Rocco, the town mechanic, Officer Jolie's first marriage didn't work out. He noticed her right away b
Teri Ditchman
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have read all of AJ Renee's books and this is her best yet. I love this series and the characters. This one made me laugh and made me cry. Trigger alert to anyone who has been in an abusive relationship. This story was well written and descriptive enough I could envision everything in my head and felt everything the characters felt. I would definitely recommend this book, and you don't have to have read the ones previous to understand the story.
Tasha Sprouse
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love Rocco! this story is amazing. fast romance that is understanding!
Vickie Beams
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Rocco and JJ! They have such a passionate love story. I like how Rocco handled his sister. Great book!
Tashia
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
AJ has outdone herself once again. I love the St. Fluer series. Rocco and JJ story is a short beautiful story of strength, trust and love. I can't wait to see what's to come in St. Fluer I highly recommend this book to anyone and will definitely be reading more of Aj's books!!!
Bobbie
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-reads
I was given this book in exchange for an honest review, and I am so glad that I was. This is the first book I have read by AJ Renee, and I really enjoyed it! I loved the characters esp. Rocco though in my mind he seems more like a Rocky and JJ. When the story begins, Rocco is taken in by JJ a law officer for beating someone up. Wow, what an interesting opening. Later. in the story, we'll learn more about that, but I don't want to spoil it for you. It's a tender and touching and romance with just ...more
Mary  Meredith
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
AJ is an author that I'm happy I found. I try to snatch a few extra minutes to read her stories. This one, I stayed up to finish. Now I only have one more to read of hers and I'll be caught up! Maybe another sleepless night is in order haha.

JJ and Rocco are two characters we've met before in AJ's St. Fleur series. This can be read as a stand-alone and you won't be lost. That said, I definitely recommend reading them all.

Rocco is the mysterious mechanic. He doesn't talk about his personal life. A
Nikkita
Aug 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
A very sweet, yet spicy novella. JJ and Rocco are such easy characters to relate to and fall in love with. Not only do you fall in love with them, but the secondary characters as well as the town.
Although this is apart of a series, I read out of order and had no trouble understanding anything. However well definitely be reading the others now!
Sam McCarthy
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!!

As expected another great story from AJ Renee!!! She writes great storylines with realistic characters! And I’m not just saying it because it’s the truth!!
Nicki
Ashley
Apr 01, 2018
Angie Wade
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I feel like I've had this on my Kindle far too long. What a gem I could've read sooner. The author has a way of pulling you into her book, and as you read, you know the characters mean so much more than a role in a book. Emotionally pulling scenes, steamy sex, and relatable characters are back in another St. Fleur piece, and I can't wait for the next one.
N.M Sworder
Oct 08, 2018
Sarah Smaldon
rated it it was ok
Apr 10, 2019
Yulonda Thorpe
Jan 16, 2018
A.J. Renee
Jan 16, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Diane Holtry
Patti Hesington
Karie Gibson
Dawn Odom
Mar 14, 2018

• Defending Allye (Mountain Mercenaries, #1)
  • Defending Chloe (Mountain Mercenaries, #2)
  • Defending Morgan (Mountain Mercenaries, #3)
  • Defending Harlow (Mountain Mercenaries, #4)
  • Mace (Lighthouse Security Investigations #1)
  • Securing Piper (SEAL of Protection: Legacy #3)
  • Walker (Lighthouse Security Investigations, #3)
  • Switch Bidder (Jock Hard #2.5)
  • Beneath the Surface
  • Rank (Lighthouse Security Investigations, #2)
  • Claiming Bailey (Ace Security #3)
  • Claiming Felicity (Ace Security, #4)
  • Hard Pressed (Talbott’s Cove, #2)
  • Rescuing Harley (Delta Force Heroes #3)
  • Marrying Emily (Delta Force Heroes, #4)
  • Rescuing Rayne (Delta Force Heroes, #1)
  • Rescuing Emily (Delta Force Heroes, #2)
  • Claiming Alexis (Ace Security, #2)
AJ Renee is the author behind the St. Fleur series, Love in Scrubs series, Beauty Unmasked, Winter's Surprise, Unlucky in Love, Surviving Paris, and Finding Love at the Falls.... She's a military wife and mother to three young girls. She graduated from the University of Central Florida with her Masters of Science in Criminal Justice and a Bachelors of Science in Psychology while working at the lib ...more

St. Fleur (6 books)
  • Widower's Aura (St. Fleur #1)
  • Always Mine (St. Fleur #2)
  • Duplicity (St. Fleur #3)
  • Taxed by Love (St. Fleur #5)
  • Complications (St. Fleur #6)

News & Interviews