Start by marking “WTF Am I Supposed to Eat?: A Dieter's Manifesto” as Want to Read:
WTF Am I Supposed to Eat?: A Dieter's Manifesto

WTF Am I Supposed to Eat?: A Dieter's Manifesto

Amazon Kindle Best Selling Weight Loss Book

WTF am I supposed to eat? will challenge everything you think you know about losing weight and eating healthy. Part obsessive dieter’s manifesto, part smart-ass common sense, WTF am I supposed to eat? is insightful, refreshing, and motivating—the kick in the ass that you need to stop listing to everyone else, and start doing what
302 pages
Published December 20th 2016 by English House

To ask other readers questions about WTF Am I Supposed to Eat?, please sign up.
C.J. English Yes. But, it's not a 100% vegan all the way book. 100% eat plants? Yes. It's a realistic approach to weight loss and optimal health toward making…moreYes. But, it's not a 100% vegan all the way book. 100% eat plants? Yes. It's a realistic approach to weight loss and optimal health toward making better choices that work in your life, while laying out why a more plant based diet is key for long term success. (less)

Start your review of WTF Am I Supposed to Eat?: A Dieter's Manifesto
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

! WTF am I supposed to eat? An unconventional approach to food, exercise, diets & life!

“I drink green tea every morning and wine every evening. Sometimes I eat nachos with jalapeños at midnight after I’m drunk, and once or twice, I’ve eaten so much cheese I can’t shit for three days.”

If you are looking for a no nonsense approach to life, diet and learning more about out cutting-edge vegetarian cocking then this book is for you. If you, like me, loathe being told what NOT to eat then
Christy
Jun 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
 photo source_zpsrdjxqpuc.gif

So, the answer to the question "WTF am I supposed to eat?" is easy. For me it's plants-mostly plants.

YES YES YES! As a vegan for over a year and a vegetarian for even longer, I am totally on board with this! Foods are either animal based or plant based, so plant based foods are ALL I eat. And I've never felt better. To lose weight, there are certain plant foods I limit that CJ doesn't (I almost never eat nuts when trying to lose) and certain foods I eat as much as I want to (quinoa, brown
Liz
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"To everyone who shares my dream of eating whatever you want and not getting fat, this one is for you."
Have you ever felt that you are destined to be fat forever? Have you tried every diet and weight loss plan known to man and still not had the result you are looking for? I'm sure there are some of you out there that have. After reading Affairytale, I was blown away by the openness and raw writing of CJ English. When I saw that she was releasing a new book on health and eating, I jumped at the
ღFloღ the coffee addict
5 **kick ass** STARS

I am legit speechless. This books complete rocked my world. The uninhibited and frank approach to weight loss, exercise and a healthy lifestyle was out of this world hilarious, entertaining and so goddamn useful. If you thought about changing your diet, buy this manifesto. CJ is not only painfully honest, but incredibly knowledgable. Over the last month I have read a few pages at a time whenever I felt like someone needed to kick me in the ass, while simultaneously giving me
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
5 Awesome Stars!

Stop what you're doing right now, go on Amazon and order this book on PB! You won't regret it. This book should be on every kitchen counter, on every night stand and on every coffee table!

description

I loved C.J. from the moment I first read Affairytale, there was something about her personality on the pages that I was drawn too. When I realized she wrote a health book I was over the moon excited. Where has this book been all my life! Growing up I think I've tried every diet...South Beach,
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
This has got the be one of the most unconventional diet but more way of life eating books I've ever read. If that's what you want I'd definitely pick this bad boy right up. It is enlightening and fun to read, easy to understand and tells you exactly what you need to know if your wanting to go along the vegetarian way of eating.

This is a plant based diet that makes you think About what YOU are putting in your mouth and if nothing else it sure has made me think about food in a different light. CJ
Dee Montoya
5 STARS*****

A delicious revelation about how one can be healthy and loose weight without having to step foot inside a gym. This book is like having a heart to heart with a friend about nutrition. I've had so much fun reading about new ways to plan for my meals and learning tricks about how to stick with a healthy weight loss plan that works for me. I loved it, I am planning on re-reading this book several times, if not forever.

photo 0A5002CD-0CB9-4709-B9B3-C80432D73A72_zpsby0mywgk.jpg

Purchase link: http://amzn.to/2hg918o

I love to eat, I have been a
D.M. Thornton
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have tried countless diets in the past with decent success only to gain back the weight when I got too comfortable. I always like reading the latest info about better eating, especially now since I have experienced the before, during and after affects of cancer. So when C.J. English was offering ARCs for this book, I just had to raise my hand and wave it from side to side, shouting, "Me! Please pick me!"

I knew I would love reading this within the first page when she said the book was filled
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
Yes, you can have your wine and still lose weight! As a vegetarian for many years, I was excited to read this witty but very informative book that seemed right up my alley. If you have been looking for an easy, very down-to-earth way to eat healthier and maybe lose some weight in the process, then this book is a must-read. Filled with THE yummiest, easiest recipes, 'WTF Am I Supposed to Eat?' offers a common-sense, practical approach to a more delicious and healthier way of life.

I hate to use
FMABookReviews
I started reading this as I sat down to dinner with a frozen pizza and a glass of wine.

Up until last year when my life turned upside (again), I had been very conscious of my eating habits. I watched my portion control, stayed away from processed foods and gluten (for the most part) and ate quite a few veggies. Then life happened.

As well, After being a stay-at-home mom and working part-time for 17 years, I returned working full-time. Getting home at 6:30 pm every evening does not lend itself to
Bozica
Oct 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

On sale for 99 cents only until release day!! Pre-order now

They say things happen for a reason and all I can say is that this book could not have arrived at a better time for me. Week 2 out of 6 of wearing a moon boot and I was terrified at how much weight I was going to gain whilst being immobile. I was thinking of how I was going to modify my diet to minimise the inevitable weight gain coming my way. Then the wonderful CJ English was offering ARC's, I submitted my request
Martha Sweeney
Nov 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: author-friends
This is a great first read for anyone who's looking to make their lives better through healthier eating and aren't sure where to begin. I'm not a vegan or vegetarian, though I eat many vegan or vegetarian meals on a daily basis. I do eat meat, but my diet is still primarily plant based and about 99% organic and have for the past several years which I've noticed significant health benefits and improvements.

CJ provides some great resources and information for beginners who aren't sure about many
Brenda
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Do you want the no nonsense truth about what to eat to be at your optimal weight? Then this is the book for you!!
Do you keep exercising but never get to your optimal weight? Then this is the book for you!!
Do you want to never go on a diet again but get to your optimal weight? Then this is the book for you!!
Do you want to learn the whole truth and nothing but the truth about how to get to your optimal weight? Then this is the book for you!!
Do you want a way to eat a lot of good food but get to
Stephanie Hannold Coder
I couldn't put this book down...sounds weird because it's a "diet book". I expected to read this alongside one of the other books I'm reading - a page or two here and there. But once I started I stopped reading everything else and finished this in a matter of days. There is something about CJ's writing style that is very conversational in nature. It makes it feel like she is actually talking to you.

But it wasn't just about her writing style. It was also about the content. What she says really
iamnotabookworm
The best thing about following authors in Instagram is being updated to the latest releases, book news, giveaways and advance copies. When C.J. English posted that she needs reviewers for her new book WTF Am I Supposed to Eat?, I eagerly signed up for it. I have mentioned in my previous posts that ARC (advance reader's copy) is just music to my ears. I have this compulsion to just want to grab all ARC's if I can help it. And I was also curious to know what am I supposed to eat?

I was never
BeautyandtheBooks
I honestly cannot believe how fast I read this! Dieting books aren't exactly my thing. I love alllll the foods!! Yet, I couldn't stop reading it because for one, it's hilariously witty. I laughed so much during this read it's a sin. She has such a way with words. Secondly, everything she's saying is broken down and supported with some factual ass shit. Most of it is basic information that you already kind of know just in more depth so you understand it better. All that information you keep ...more
Blue
Mar 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: reference
While I don't hold to a vegetarian lifestyle, this book was still a very good and informative read. It reinforced a lot of 'healthy eating' principles that I try to adhere to. I recommend this to anyone who is overwhelmed by the amount of 'diets' out there, but who don't really want to follow a strict regime. It reinforced to me staying away from packaged foods, sugar[processed], and wheat/gluten/flour. I didn't necessarily agree with everything, but it was a fun read.

BTW, if you're offended by
book_luv_r
Dec 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read this gem in 24 hours. I have been leaning towards being a vegetarian for a while now. Colon cancer runs in my family, and I know the healthiest route for me is to eliminate meat and dairy products. This book is great in that she suggests the healthiest way of eating is "mostly" plant based. She also didn't tell me to quit drinking. Hallelujah! I highlighted so many passages in this book. She cusses like a sailor and talks a lot about sex. Seems like a win win for me. ;-)
Bella James
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can't say enough good things about this book. C.J. shoots from the hip, she likes being skinny & feeling good about herself.

If you do too...read this!

With a nod towards a vegetarian diet, I had no problem tweaking a few of my poor eating habits to adapt to her suggestions (eat plants, drink wine) what could be more straight forward, and I still get to have a rather large glass of Malbec (or two) most evenings.

Thank you so much for this godsend advice in a world where we are constantly
Sonya
Nov 06, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
While this manifesto has a great positive message told with humor and realness, I am afraid this book is not for me. The plan that it details would not work for my family. I will try the recipes in the back of the book, as I may be able to pass some of them by my family. I loved the different descriptions of food and what I should be on the look out for. I have already taken steps to cut sugars, and processed foods out of my and my families life.

What didn't work for me was; the feeling I was
Wendy Phraner
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A funny, well-written, informative, helpful book. I enjoyed it and got some great health tips from it. I loved the conversational tone and raw humor throughout. Lots of great info on the best things to eat, but one of my biggest takeaways was the walking for 80 minutes tip. You don't have to exercise like crazy! Crazy exercise and insane eating regimens aren't sustainable anyway. This books helps you understand that diet and exercise doesn't have to be hard.
Ashley Allison
Nov 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First let me say that I was beyond excited to receive an ARC of this book! CJ's no nonsense way of making you cut through your own excuses you tell yourself daily was my favorite thing. She is relatable, she is spunky and she delivers it perfectly in this part manifesto part cookbook. It made me look at my crazy eating habits in a new light. Killing myself on fad diets is out, making the right decisions for me and my body is in. Read this book. You will not regret it.
Danielle Rueckert
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great real life book about food have read twice and a good book to keep you on track for healthy lifestyle.
Danielle Urban
Dec 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can't think of a better guide or nonfiction book in this genre that tells it like it is. WTF am I Supposed to Eat by C.J. English is one brilliant book. Her writing is clear, precise, and informative. She clearly provides the content readers need to know as well as the perspective on both sides of the issue. With so many telling us what is good to eat and what isn't, it's better to hear it from someone who has tried it all and experimented in finding what works. Researched and personally ...more
Alexis Viestenz
Jul 25, 2017
Paul
Jun 07, 2018
Thad
Feb 20, 2018
Katya
rated it did not like it
Nov 17, 2018
Kai
Feb 06, 2018
Leonie Sackett
rated it it was ok
Mar 30, 2018
C.J. English is an Amazon Kindle Best Selling Author in love and romance. Her breakout memoir AFFAIRYTALE, debuted at #1 in diaries and journals.

C.J. writes across genres, her 2017 release WTF am I supposed to eat? A dieter’s manifesto was an instant kindle best seller in weight loss and won the Readers Favorite Book Award. Her upcoming works span across topics including fiction and non-fiction.