Start by marking “The Wolf's Lover (Alpha Wolves of Myre Falls, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Wolf's Lover (Alpha Wolves of Myre Falls, #1)

The Wolf's Lover

(Alpha Wolves of Myre Falls #1)

Leaving her pack was the hardest decision Cara Danish ever had to make, and without her twin brother made it all the more devastating. Finding an alpha to love and trust was all she ever wanted but when she met Titan Finnegan, it tested the depths of what she truly desired.

Watching the tough, beautiful, and mysterious wolf who took on a bear, recover in his cabin brought o
Published January 14th 2018 by Stamps Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Wolf's Lover, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wolf's Lover

Jo Oehrlein
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
Eh. The book is short (it seems longer at first on kindle, but then you realize there's an additional book as a "freebie" at the end) and there's not really any depth to any of the characters.

Cara has a history that includes 2 other wolf packs.
Titan has a history that includes problems with a neighboring pack and a local wolf that expects to be his mate.

The Finnegan pack lives in a circle of 8 cabins and only a few people are mentioned by name, but several times it implies the pack is bigger tha
Lynn Thinking out loud
This was an OK read. It needs a lot of polishing. The story line was good but weak. I found it lacking. I feel the author was in to big of a hurry to publish this.

JodyL
Jan 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Cara and Titan

Cara is a wolf shifter that is running from her last pack while searching for her brother. She is attacked by a real bear and ravaged. Titan smelled her scent since she was on their land. He saw the attack happen, scared the bear away, and took her to his clan so she could heal.
Titan is the eldest son of the Finnegan pack alpha with two brothers. He has had a rough past that he has learned lessons from. He is pretty sure from the first time he smelled her that Cara is his mate.
Cara
Emily Pennington
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Cara Danish rescued a baby bear from drowning – but the mother bear was closer than she realized. With an angry roar, the protective bear chased after her. Cara ran quickly through the Hunter Oak Forest, darting around shrubbery, heart pounding as she rounded a boulder and faced a cliff wall her wolf had no way to climb. She turned to run the other way but was cornered by the angry 600-pound mama bear. The only choice she had was to try to fight her way out. She heard her bones breaking as the b ...more
Leigh
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
From the time I first read a synopsis of The Wolf's Lover, I knew that this was a book I was going to absolutely love - and I did! I even talked about the synopsis and what drew me to the book on my BookTube channel. Cara's adventure is one that so many people can relate to, I think. When things go poorly, sometimes what we need to do is start completely over. We need to go somewhere entirely new and maybe even reinvent ourselves. I feel like that's what Cara started to do and then was forced to ...more
Carrie Tubbs
Feb 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a shorter book about Cara a rouge werewolf meeting another werewolf named Titan and becoming entangled with his life and family. I truly enjoyed this book, even though it's not hard to capture my attention with any paranormal romance you throw my way. This was a very quick, enjoyable read. Cara was a tough character and you can sympathize with her situation. Titan was also a good romantic interest. At times I felt that the romance didn't add up and I didn't feel that some of the other ch ...more
Kiri Murupaenga
Jan 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable Quick Read.

There was a lot to like about this book "The Wolf's Lover"
Great storyline, strong character's, great chemistry, jealousy, suspicion, heartbreaking betrayal, a Bear mauling & a HEA.
I was however confused about certain thing's.
If Cara's twin brother Cairo was sent out on a mission alone, why was he travelling with Fang another pack mate?
Why did Cara take off before he returned?
Maybe we'll learn more in the next book.
After reading some of the review's, I'm surprised that s
Annie
Jan 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
New adult shifter romance. Cara has left her pack, unhappy with her Alpha's choice of a mate. Leaving behind her twin brother who was away on a mission. She wonders in to the Fannigan packs territory, is attacked by a bear she is rescued by the Alpha's son, Titan. Cara and Titan are drawn to each other. Cara is unsure she is staying, or even if she will be accepted. Titan has been hurt before and won't trust his heart again lightly.
Cara is childish and Titan is hot and cold. When the pack is thr
Emma
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily received an Advanced Readers Copy of this book.
Cara and Titan: the story is fast paced with action, danger and suspicion. Cara left her old pack looking for her twin brother Cairo. She was attacked by a bear and would have died if it had not been for Titan who rescued her. She was in his familys territory. The Finnegan Territory. Titan was already drawn to Cara even before he saw her. He was drawn to her scent. Cara felt the same. However, Shelley was a trouble maker and wanted Tit
Ali
Apr 22, 2018 rated it really liked it

Enchanting story. James and April begin a sensual journey. I enjoyed how their story is evolving. This is not just a love story. There are dark forces emerging to upset their apple cart (pun intended). I found the end of the book very abrupt. I have since found out that there is to be a second book. Hopefully to be released in a month. So peeps there is cliffhanger. Tbh this book wasn’t very long so I’m baffled as to why the story was not concluded in book 1. My interest has been sufficiently pe
Patricia H. Phelps
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Two excellent stories

The first is about a wolf shifter who saves a bear cub from drowning only to find mama bear nearby. Bear chases wolf, bear nearly kills wolf, wolf discovered by local pack and taken in to be cared for and allowed to heal.

The second is about a human woman who is a holistic healer. A handsome man applies for work in her apothecary. He learns she is ill and trying to find a cure. He has always wanted to be a healer, so works with her. Once he learns what her illness is--MS--he
Leigh Eckert
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Wolf's Lover

Loved this book. Wish it could have been longer, but I see it is part of a series! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to read it! Loved the characters, the sex scenes, the mystery and drama! Cara is a lot stronger than she thinks she is. You do need a bit more romance. They just jumped into bed a little to fast for me even though I do understand the wolf's bond. I still would have enjoyed more romance between them! Wish I could afford to read the whole series but am happy I
Cheryl
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is Titan and Cara's story . Cara is hunting for an alpha to love and is leaving all she knows behind . While looking she comes across a bear cub that needs some help not knowing that the momma bear is right there and is now after her !! Titan sees what happened and decides to help the young lady to give her a place to heal . There is trouble in the pack due to one jealous female and the trouble this one cause ??!! This is an awesome book and will be looking for more from this author ! Well ...more
Tejaswi Chandran
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my first read for Anastasia Chase, I received The Wolf's Lover as an advanced readers copy and voluntarily reviewing it. This book I can say well picturised one more than well scripted one, each and every scene are detailed in a way that I was feel like it is happening in front of my eyes. When it comes to paranormal romance, I'm a die hard fan of Werewolves without any human mix, its been long I read something like this. I enjoyed how Titan and Cara are in love and caring towards each o ...more
Sheila Lee
Jan 26, 2018 rated it liked it
I won't rehash the story line because you can read that for yourself, nor will I submit any spoilers.
This is the first book I have read by Anastasia Chase and I enjoyed it. It had a chance of being a great book, but I was disappointed that the ending didn't tie up all the loose ends, specifically the lack of closure regarding a certain female character. I felt the ending was rushed and problems within the wolf pack resolved too quickly. There also were some editing errors that I found annoying.
Heather
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book although I did think it would be longer than it was.
Cara leaves her pack feeling betrayed by her previous alpha when he takes a human mate. This leads her into danger where she is attacked and facing death till being found by Titan, a wolf shifter from another pack. From here she has to fight for acceptance and her very survival in a world where things are very different from the one she left.

A happy ending.
Michele Henderson
Jan 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Shifters Romance

A wolf shifter is injured by a bear. Cara is found by Titan and nursed back to health but she is not trusted by the pack that found and healed her. Can Cara move past her previous failures at love and build a future with Titan? This is a quick read that leaves you wanting more.
Tara Heilman
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read. Cara's past is a bit of a mystery. Titan has secrets of his own. Loyalties will be tested and betrayals discovered. I also enjoyed the secondary characters. This is the start to a series, so I'm hoping some thing will be better fleshed out in future bokks. Take the journey with this couple to find their HEA. This is my voluntary review of an advanced copy I received.
Annette Drewett
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sexy shifters, strong women, danger, intrigue, betrayal, romance & love make this a well written story. Anastasia has kept my interest in this tale from start to finish. I enjoyed following Titan and Cara’s journey of discovery and will recommend this book to my friends and family.
I received a complimentary copy of this book and have voluntarily given an honest review.
Tia
Aug 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great story!

Cara had to survive a bear mauling to meet her mate. The lengths some women go to to catch a man! Titan is sure she's the one for him, even if he has to defy his family and his whole pack to keep her. Great short story that offshoots from Loved by the Alpha Leader. Well worth it. Little polishing needed edit-wise.
Danielle Carpenter
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked this story. Cara is a lone wolf that left a pack that she didn't agree with it's policies. Titan is the son to the alpha and when he scents Cara during a bear attack, he knows he has found his mate. Titan wants more than passion, he wants Cara's heart. How these two resolve their issues makes this book worth reading.
Stacy Hartley
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Leaving her pack and searching for her twin was the hardest thing for Cara to do. She wanted a place she could call home.
I enjoyed this book, I've liked all of Anastasias books so far. She has a way of telling stories that grabs you from the start. Can't wait to see what's next.
I was given an advanced reader copy and I voluntarily leave this review
Leopardwolf
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved it
My first book by Anastasia Chase but definitely not my last. I loved this book and the way she's written the characters and their struggles make them jump off the page and smack you around the face with a wet fish, they are so real.
I loved the way that no one is perfect, not even the Alphas son Titan.
A fantastic book and a great start to a new series for me to read! Yay
Joann
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yum

Now this story was good! Great storyline with lots of excitement and drama and it wouldn't be a shifter story without a little loving. Sounds like there's more drama to be had, can't wait.
Angelica Larsson
Nov 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed it!

This is a well written, fast paced and intriguing book filled with wonderful wolfshifters. I loved the storyline and the characters. Loved the bond between Titan and Cara.
Dee
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

This is a totally different forum than I usually read and it was fantastic. A wonderful story of love and determination overcoming illness and prejudice. A great story for all readers!
Carmen
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Totally enjoyed

I really enjoyed The Wolf's Lover and the bonus content. Great Jon Anastasia! Now I hate that it took me so long to read and am so glad that I'm on your email list so I can read more of your work.
Lisa J DeMott
Jan 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Ok read

The basis of this book was fine, but the editing was ridiculous! It's as if there was too much of a hurry to get the book out that it didn't matter if while words were wrong.
Lisa Boyce
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book.

Wow loved this book. The wolf's lover was really good but I actually liked the second book every bit as much. Liking the free books sometimes put at the back of a book can be a toss up of thing you might not like. You won't regret buying this one.
Deeds
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very good book

This story was entertaining and interesting 😄. The characters 😊were hot and awesome. Anastasia is an awesome writer and storyteller!.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
** FOLLOW ME ON GOODREADS TO GET UPDATES **

Do you like FREE books? I know I do! You can get yourself an FREE Wolf Shifter Romance EXCLUSIVE to subscribers by pasting this link into your browser:

I'm just a girl from Houston with a knack for words. I love adding a dash of Paranormal into our world. I write about sexy shifters who are hard on their foes but melt f

Alpha Wolves of Myre Falls (4 books)
  • The Wolf's Temptation (Alpha Wolves of Myre Falls, #2)
  • The Wolf's Mate (Alpha Wolves Of Myre Falls, #3)
  • The Wolf's Savior (Alpha Wolves of Myre Falls #4)