Start by marking “Rust (King's Harlots MC #6)” as Want to Read:
Rust (King's Harlots MC #6)

Rust

(King's Harlots #5)

"An unexpected evil brings both the MC and Military world together in this brand new series by J.M. Walker"

His demons are loud.
Held captive within his mind, he does everything he can to forget his life before Vice-One.
As one of the newest recruits, his main goal is to have his “brothers” trust him and he’ll do just about anything to make that happen. Until one passionat
Published January 13th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Rust, please sign up.

Renee
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book from the Publisher/Author.

Oh my poor heart. I have to say before I review this book that I am sad to see this series end. I have read and reviewed all the books and this series and am in love with all these amazing characters. If you have not read the previous books in this series you need to go back and start from the beginning. I do not recommend starting with this book because this is the conclusion of the series and each book focuses on a different set of
Bloggers From Down Under
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
** Provided on behalf of the author for an honest review **
** Review by Gayle from Bloggers From Down Under **

We are again reunited with the clan from both the The King’s Harlots and Vice One, but it's with a HUGE amount of sadness and an extremely heavy heart....

And why?

Because this is it people....This is the final installment of the Kings Harlots Series....But guys what an ending!!

Creena and Stone. The last two in the series who finally have their voice.

This is their story and it's one of unt
Konny
Jan 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rust by JM Walker is the final installment in the Kings Harlots MC Series.
Reading Rust was bittersweet. I love this series very much and saying goodbye to the characters wasnt easy.
Meet Vincent Stone and Creena Chan.
Creena is member of THe Kings Harlots MC. Shes a sassy, strong woman whos hiding from her past.
Vincent Stone is a new member of Vice One. His demons are loud and he wants to forget his life before.
Both have a certain darkness inside and when evil brings the militaryworld and the MC t
Shay
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Stone and Creena’s story pulled me in from the get go and it just keeps getting better! With a hint of BDSM, this story took us through one heck of a ride. Both Creena and Stone have their secrets, intrigued me from jump!

I can’t wait to see where this series goes!

Reviewed by Shay from Mommys a Book Whore
Phyllis Wolford
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love Rust brings the entire series in to focus. Creek and Stone are two broken people. When they finally come together they put each other back together.
They find out that Creena’s “brother” is not related and the head of the Organization. That fact puts everyone in the group at risk. Finally, he’s killed and they all work to help and rescue women,children, and men who have been in the sex trafficking trade as victims.
A.J. Daniels
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fav-re-reads
Holy shite! This book! You want this book. Trust me. You’ll also need a cold shower, chocolate, and alcohol... lots of alcohol.

I’m still in denial that this is the last of this series. I’m going to miss these characters but it’s definitely at the top of my series reread list.

Creena and Stone are 🔥🔥🔥🔥 🔥
Sue
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recevied this Advanced Readers Copy for an honest review. As with the others The Organization was still a problem. There's a lot of BDSM in this book and sex. Creena has to deal with her family and Stone is still trying to track down his ghosts. So many twists and turns in this book. Couples still trying to heal.
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
www.instagram.com/twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

I receive this book from the author for an honest review.

NOOOOOO!! The series is over…NOOOOOOOOOOO!! I remember when JM said to me “Hey I have this crazy idea” and BOOM the Kings Harlots were formed.

I have been looking forward to Stone because he seems so delicious and I just knew he would be a good
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
I am going to miss this series! The world JM Walker has created by meshing King's Harlots and Vice One is like nothing I've read before. It's taken the traditional MC genre and turned it on its head, in a really, really great way. Yes, it's dark and violent and gritty and raw, but it's also fraught with emotion and has so many layers. This last story is Creena and Stone's story, and what a story it is!

Creena is a trained professional with a dark past. Stone is a member of Vice One who has his ow
Stephanie
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is bitter sweet for me. It means the end to this series and I have loved every book and all the couples, but what a way to go out! One word for you, well name, STONE. O! M! G! Hot doesn't even begin to describe this book. Creena and Stone's connection was so strong and they fit and complemented each other so well. Each giving the other strength when needed. Rust was a page turner that I wanted to devour yet I kept slowing myself down because I didn't want it to end. Again I'm beyond sa ...more
Lisa Stinson
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rust was everything I would expect from this series and more. I really enjoyed everything about this book. Stone and Creena's story couldn't have been written better. I liked that they were friends before any sort of relationship started for them. And even though they both told themselves it was just a physical relationship, you could tell by the way they were when they were around each other that this was going to be so much more.

I liked that they were both dominant and submissive to one anoth
Lisa   cheney
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was the final book in the MC series, lets just say I like to be different and read the last one to see if it is something that i would like to read. I honestly think it could be a stand alone but knowing there were 5 more before this I think i have lost some of the back story, if i would have picked up with the first book. Creena and Stone were one hot couple. from the first moments in the book where they both wake up from a drunken night at there friends wedding the chemistry they shared w ...more
Kim
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Creena and Stones installment was off the charts .. never mind were the Sex screens Hotter than Hot .. the interaction between these two makes you believe that one day you will find the one you are suppose to be with .. there thoughts, actions and work credentials were on the mark !

The surprise twist at the end was unbelievable that something so crucial was right under all of there noses the whole time !! With confessions and the help of outsiders made it all possible to put all the pieces all t
Carla
Carla's Five Star Review

Rust is the sixth and final book in the King's Harlots MC series, and it's main focus is on Stone and Creena. Yes, all of the other characters are involved in this book, and, just like in the previous books, The Harlots and Vice-Once are still trying to take down "The Organization".

After reading the other books, I have been anxiously awaiting Stone's story, and, good golly miss molly, that man is hot,hot,hot! And Creena? Well, she is one bad ass bitch. I was stunned when
Melinda ~ Twinsie Talk
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book for an honest review.

Say it’s not so like everything else all good things must come to an end and boy does JM Walker know how to end things. I tell you I have been waiting for Stone the quiet ones always gain my attention. This book had me from chapter one JM holds no punches in this book.

After celebrating a little too much one night Creena finds herself waking up to in a situation she tried hard to avoid. That’s right after keeping Stone safely in the friend zon
Fawn Michaels
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ahh!! What can one say about this book! Only that it was hot as all hell! Creena and Stone hot damn! Those sex scenes! Someone please pour ice cold water on me! Because, hot holy molasses! Woo! Everything about it was flawless! I want a sex life like that! Creena is kickass and I so want a friend like her! And Stone is one sexy badass beast. That I just want to lick all over!

I've only just recently got introduced to the world of JM Walker, King's Harlot and Vice One. And not a minute that goes
Jennifer Scarn
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Where do I start with this book? New panties probably. A box fan to cool off. Ice water, lots of ice water. Or just ice. Might want to read outside in the snow if you have it. Most of all, privacy. This isn’t the book you want to read while sitting in the stands during your kids soccer practice or sitting in the coffee shop. No, Creena and Stone will cause you to blush brighter than a Sephora counter. After you’re done blushing your eyes will bug out at the crazy twists and turns the story takes ...more
Patricia
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW! This series has a whole lot to offer, especially for those of us who love strong female characters but deep down inside we are still women and crave love.

Creena and Stone are now officially my favorite character to date in this series.
Strength and a deep down heart that craves love. Not only does she belong to a women's bike club, we learn a new side of Creena. Lots of secrets come to play and it had me reading so much faster to discover what she has been hiding. Creena isn't the only one
The Book Fairy Reviews
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Danger, sexiness and more danger, the King's Harlot MC is surrounded by it. Moments when they can let go and show sides hidden by walls are few and far in between. For Creena and Stone showing each other those sides came naturally, but can they keep what they have built?
Stone's past and secrets could threaten what they are building but so could Creena's. This book will take you through some heated moments that will definitely have you fanning yourself. From dominance to submitting the passion th
Amanda
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot hot hot! This is definitely the hottest book in the entire series. Plus you hit on the whole idea of BDSM. I’m in the lifestyle myself and it’s mostly about the emotional and mental connections besides the physical. It’s probably why I’m in love with this book. Stone and Creena are just too perfect for words. Well, they aren’t perfect but you know what I mean. But it’s a very gripping conclusion to this series. I can’t believe this is the end. I’m so sad that it’s over. But now I can’t wait ...more
Tami czenkus
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a bittersweet ending to The King's Harlots series... But I have a feeling that this isn't the last we here from this crazy crew!!
Creena and Stone's story tore me apart while reading and I was caught so off guard with all the twists and turns within the story!!
J.M Walker knows exactly how to rip your soul out of your chest and slowly sew it back together. The way that she weaves her stories and the complexity of all of her characters blow me away!!
With every single book in this series, I
Melissa
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don’t know if I want ball like a baby with this being the last book in the series or spend a very long, long time having a cold shower. I want my very own Stone, hot, has stamina, a dirty dirty mouth and not a guy to mess with when it involves those he loves. Creena, that woman is my new idol, she’s awesome, dangerous and did I mention awesome. If you haven’t already read the previous books in the series, you’ll need to because the back story is one which all the pieces come together as each b ...more
Christina
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars - 3 Flames

WOWZA! What a way to end a series. This was BY FAR the sexiest book I've read. But my heart still aches. I can't believe this is over...(super sad crying face)

Creena is the one Harlot I've been waiting for. The one who's story I KNEW was going to be everything. She's a true badass chick and we finally get to learn why and how she became who she is. And as a perk? We get to witness some of the sexiest sexual tension/release out of all these Harlots.

Stone is by far the most dom
Paula D
Jan 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hotness overload! Both Stone and Creena living in darkness and lies but maybe being together will help both of them bring out the light? Lots of twist and and turns in this book! Plus it being the final book of the series the author did amazing job by ending it perfectly! Definitely the hottest, sexiest book of the series! Come meet Stone believe me he’s hotness to the T! *** I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Copy of this book ***
Amanda Vermaak
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The MC's and the Seals are still trying to bring the Organization down. This book is the darkest one in the series. Oh yeah baby. Stone is hotter than hell. And Creena has a mysterious past. I wonder what she does for her brother?
What a messed up life Creena grew up in. One plus is that the Organization is being demolished
The Seals and the Harlots have their HEA with lots of babies at last. Thank you
Nardia Barnes
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All good things must come to an end, so here lies within this book, the final answers that you have been wanting from the beginning are finally answered.

Creena and Stone couldn't be anymore different people, but at the same time, completely the same. Secrets are revealed, brotherhoods and sisterhoods are growing tighter and to top it off, the end of an 'organisation'!

I think this is my favourite book out of this series, not because my questions have been answered, but I loved the connection and
Rhonda Ziglar
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 SCORCHING HOT STARS!! OMG, this book is scorching hot with action and suspense on every page. Stone and Creena are both strong, dominant, sexy with lots of secrets they are keeping from each other. I was sucked in on page one and could not put it down until the last word. This is the first book I have read by J.M. Walker and I can't wait to read more. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Jessica Ann
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Speechless... Yes, Yes I am.

I have started to write this review 5 times and I am still not sure there are words for the emotions. Sexy as F*#($* is one place to start. The chemistry and love/hate between Stone & Creena were incredible. The way these characters were written was so beautifully broken. My heart felt for both of them, for what they had been through and what they conquered together.

I was hooked from the beginning, and broken hearted that this is the last of such an amazing serie
Destiny
Jan 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I finished this book pretty fast, and I really enjoyed all the characters and all their drama.
This was the first time I had read anything by this author and was not disappointed. I will go back and read the books that came before this one .
Paula Genereau
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
this series by JM is one of my favorites. I just love her books
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Savage Reckoning (A Savage Love Duet #2)
  • Fractured Breaths
  • Sin with Me (With Me)
  • Pretty Broken Promises (Pretty Broken, #5)
  • Edge of You
  • Deliverance (Corps Security in Hope Town)
  • Crazed (Satan's Savages MC, #4)
  • Somethin' Bad (CorpsSecurity in Hometown)
  • Grinding in Greenville (Boyfriend Book Stand, #1)
  • Addicted to You: Volume 1 (Millionaire's Row, #10)
  • Gridlocked Guesthouse (Locked House Haunting #1)
  • Pick Your Poison (The Heart's Desire Series Book 1)
  • Love in Disguise (Love & Trust Series #2)
  • Back to Life (Back to Life #1)
  • My Way (Irreparable, #5)
  • Untitled Beauty (Somewhere-in-Between #1)
  • From A Distance
  • Untitled (Sinners on Tour Encores, #4)
J.M. Walker is an Amazon bestselling author who recently hit USA Today with Wanted: An Outlaw Anthology. She loves all things books, pigs and lip gloss. She is happily married to the man who inspires all of her Heroes and continues to make her weak in the knees every single day.

"Above all, be the HEROINE of your own life..." ~ Nora Ephron

King's Harlots (6 books)
  • Grit (King's Harlots MC, #1)
  • Stain (King's Harlots MC, #2)
  • Grim (King's Harlots, #2.5)
  • Rude (King's Harlots, #3)
  • Numb (King's Harlots MC, #4)