Start by marking “The Acolyte's Passion (The Knight and the Acolyte Book 1): (A Fantasy Erotic Novel)” as Want to Read:

A busty knight and a naughty acolyte must unite on a dangerous quest!

Angela, a sexy and busty knight, is eager to embark on her quest. She will have to brave dangers and win through adversity to return to her hunky lover, Kevin.

Sophia, a lesbian acolyte, would rather enjoy the nubile novices then apply herself to her studies. Her fun comes crashing to a halt when she's sel
Published January 13th 2018 by Naughty Ladies Publications

Be the first to ask a question about The Acolyte's Passion (The Knight and the Acolyte Book 1)

Sally
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Acolyte's Passion is, really, the first full-length novel to (in my humble opinion) truly deserve the erotic fantasy label. At its heart, this is a vintage quest novel, but with some Reed James twists. Our heroes are both women, a knight-errant and a young acolyte, on their way to slay a dragon. Simple enough, but there are secret plots behind their quest, and the monsters of this land are cursed with appetites both carnal and carnivorous.

Although Angela is, ostensibly, the heroine of the ta
Cherri-Anne
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Accept the quest and win your glory. 5 PASSIONATE STARS

You are a Knight-Errant. Accept the challenge, rise to meet it, and discover your true strength. I made my choice. There would be no stopping me. I would vanquish the dragon. KNIGHTS & QUESTS & PASSIONS, OH MY!! WHOA BABY! I have to admit that I was surprised at just how fantastic this book is! Yes, it is filled with a variety of naughty stuff, copious amounts of it, but there is also a great amount of enriched story to go with it al
Bella Swann
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
I am a huge fan of fantasy and Reed James has managed to write a compelling fantasy novel interwoven with non-stop, inventive, and very hot, erotic encounters between every one and every creature that the reader encounters within the novel. The bones of the plot are very traditional fantasy. A female Knight (Angela) must go on a quest to kill a dragon. Along the way, she must gather a group of helpers, some human and some non-human, to help her fulfill her quest. She is beset by dangers some mag ...more
Bob
It sounds weird to be talking about world building in the context of an erotic fantasy, but that's precisely what makes the saga of The Knight and the Acolyte so compelling. Reed James hasn't just dressed up an erotic story with the trappings of epic fantasy, he has crafted an epic fantasy that is, in both its foundations and its execution, intensely erotic.

At its core, The Acolyte's Passion is a traditional quest-based fantasy, in which we meet the heroes, learn of prophecy surrounding them, em
Herman Dirk
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book contains a lot of sex. Call it smut is you must.

The question remains: "is there enough content between the sex?" Most have not. The answer is yes.

But this book has just that bit of plot, that bit of world building that will keep you reading. You want to know what will happen next. Remove the sex and a fairly good fantasy novel remains, but it won't work without the sex.

This is the party in an isometric RPG game that you might like to play.
Mary
Aug 26, 2019 rated it liked it
More Story Less Sex

So I really like the story , if you can get to it. The MC is quite interesting. The other characters wants you to have sympathy for them. But every chapter has random sex. I had to skip some whole chapters Jett so I can get back to the story.
Cynthia  Cordell
Feb 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was my first book Reed James, and I have to say is wow! His writing of fantasy has you gripped from page to page. Looking forward to reading more from this author! ❤
Ed Dragon
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the series to follow. Amazing magic system. Wonderful characters. World building worth any first class novel.
Reed James
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Angela, a young knight, and a naive Acolyte named Sophia set out on a dangerous quest in this erotic fantasy novel!
Alan Williams
Mar 06, 2018
Beth DiLoreto
Mar 28, 2018
Fwkowl
rated it did not like it
Dec 11, 2018
Eric Hall
Aug 12, 2018
Reed James is a thirty year-old guy living in Tacoma, WA. "I love to write, I find it freeing to immerse myself in a world and tell its stories and then share them with others." He's been writing naughty stories since high school, furiously polishing his craft, and finally feels ready to share his fantasies with the world.

"I love writing about women who want to be a little (or a lot) naughty, peop