Start by marking “Nothing Sweeter” as Want to Read:
Nothing Sweeter

Nothing Sweeter

Celebrity pastry chef, Yuri Z, comes to terms with the cancellation of her television show based on an indiscretion with a co-worker while trying to navigate the pressure her parent's place on her to be the ideal daughter.
Finding her own way is a struggle.

An impromptu girls trip spurs Yuri into action to finally come to terms with what she wants out of life. But she neve
ebook
Published January 30th 2018 by Kats Kreative Ideas (first published September 5th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Nothing Sweeter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nothing Sweeter

Joy Boutwell
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a well written book with a great storyline, that has a touch of humor in it and amazing characters.
Tanya
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
after getting caught doing something she should have known better to do her show is cancelled. she is down until she is persuaded to go on a break where she meets a charming man. they both have problems which they need to work out. can being together help each of them? can live be better with each other? read to see what will happen

Cristal
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book will make you laugh and cry the way it was beautifully written it makes you think at first that the story was moving to fast but there are often hurdles that need to be overcome in relationships and just when we thought that the characters were heading towards their HEA a new problem would arise but the strength that Sven and Yuri found in each other alllowed them to move forward.

Lucinda
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a beautiful heart wrenching book. Beautifully developed with a good story line the characters keep developing and you get to know them as a real couple would. Sven and Yuri has a love at first sight moment and then they both jump into the abyss taking a risk on each other. I highly recommend this book!

Katie Hansen
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved everything about this book from the characters to the storyline. It was a pleasure to have the opportunity to read such an amazing book as this one I just could not put it down once I started reading it.

Zsa
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked the tone of this book from the opening paragraph, to the last. The author created a well written story with characters that are likeable and relatable. Yuri and Sven were both fallible, working through their various issues. Neither expected their first visceral reactions to one another, would lead to something deeper. I will be on the lookout to read more books from JK Rivers.
Hanna
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it

Yuri and Sven both have issues they are working thru when they meet, but they soon discover that together is better than seperate
Scherrie
Jan 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
A sweet and sexy book that is enjoyable to read and has great characters and a good storyline I really enjoyed this book

Geraldine Streit
Jan 21, 2018 rated it liked it
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. I found the story a bit complicated and overly sweet. The characters lake personality . I didn’t enjoyed reading it
poppy
Jan 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a really enjoyable read I really liked getting to know Yuri and Sven they were wonderful characters that had me laughing out loud at times a really sweet read I would definitely read more from this author

Yuliya
Great book.
Fantastic fast pace story. Great characters Sven and Yuri, wonderfully written fun and emotional book. Recommend this enjoyable book very much, you will love it. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Jade
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc, 2-stars, meh
This book was ok.. the writing style wasn’t really my usual read and I found the characters a tad boring...
Jan 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Realistic, enjoyable characters that will make you laugh and cry. Loved this wonderful storyline by JK.

Karen
Feb 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
A sweet beautiful romance, likable characters, and well written. I really enjoyed reading this book. A good recommendation to read it.
Pat
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great plot and Yuri and Sven kept me totally engaged throughout the entire book!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Tamye Whitener
Jan 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
At the mention of dark chocolate and melted marshmallows, normally S’mores and friends hanging around a campfire would come to mind. Not anymore. Now, it’s Sven Anders with a voice that can make your insides melt and your panties wet.

I wouldn’t call it love-at-first-sight. More like lust and attitude with a dollop of misunderstanding and accusations. Nothing a relaxing swim, and a few days in paradise can’t overcome, right?

The characters have depth. Their foibles make them real, even endearing.
Book Freak
Jul 25, 2018
G
Jul 23, 2018
Jeanine
This is a beautiful heart wrenching book. A sweet beautiful romance, likable characters, and well written. Yuri and Sven they were wonderful characters that had me laughing out loud at times and cry. They had relatable relationship trails/drama. It was just an overall joy to read.

morganblake
Feb 05, 2018
Tina
is currently reading it
Jul 01, 2018
JK Rivers is Tigris Eden’s alter ego. Her softer side. She is a military brat who's done her fair share of travelling, thanks to her Army father. She's married to the infamous LL and has three boys. She currently resides in Houston and is actively seeking a book-buddy for the end of the world.
You can find JK on Twitter, Facebook, and at her website.
Twitter: @AuthorJKRivers