Start by marking “Coming Unraveled (Welcome to Carson, #5)” as Want to Read:
Coming Unraveled (Welcome to Carson, #5)

Coming Unraveled

(Welcome to Carson #5)

Take one dose of a sexy physician, mix with an angsty pharmacist, and insert undeniable chemistry.

After one wild night in Vegas (and too much tequila), Everleigh finds herself in bed with a man she can’t stand and a ring on her finger. It doesn’t help that the man in question knows all the ways to push her buttons, even with his lickable abs and chiseled chest. The life s
Published April 4th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Coming Unraveled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coming Unraveled

Start your review of Coming Unraveled (Welcome to Carson, #5)
Shelly Reynolds
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"You're more than this woman who has her defenses up twenty-four seven. You're more than this woman angry at the world. You're more than the career you've worked so hard for. You're just more, and I want to be the one to break you free."

I have absolutely loved this series! I so wish Carson NC was a real place - I know I'd go live there! This one had me heartbroken, angry at Everleigh, angry at Brooks, hopeful for both, and in some places, it had my readers fogged up!

Everleigh has done nothing bu
Elizabeth Neal
**I did not read this book, and my reasons for why follow, and therefore am not rating it, but am sharing what I learned to save others with safety issues such as mine. **

Based upon reviews - Hero claims he knew heroine would change his life immediately after meeting her. A tragedy in her past causes her to turn down his invitations though she's wildly attracted to him and he her. Hero gives up. Doesn't fight for her, for them, and instead moves on, sleeping with a woman that lives in the same t
PointedlyBlunt
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was ok
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Coming Unraveled started out promisingly, it was well paced and the sex scenes were definitely hot!

Brooks is a sweet alpha doctor who wants Everleigh. Everleigh is a smart woman who has commitment issues but is attracted to the sexy doctor. After reading the first few chapters I found it hard to connect with Everleigh. She is attracted to Brooks, falling into his arms but then immediately pushes him away, over and over again. It is obvious that she has been affected by something in her past but
Lisa Hemming
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
What happens in Vegas should stay in Vegas or never should have happened at all. Now that Everleigh is back home in Carson, NC, she wants to forget about her night with Brooks and blame it on too much to drink and loneliness. She has no memory of the wedding but she will relive the hot and steamy wedding night for the rest of her life. It is hard not to be attracted to Brooks with his killer body, sexy smile and baseball player swagger He is also a brilliant doctor who saved the life of her frie ...more
Barbara
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OHHH What a great addition to the series. I love a storyline that you think is going to go one way then poof it goes another and leaves you thinking HOLY COW that is not what I was expecting to happen. Well Coming Unravelled did that for me.

So what happens when you go to your sister’s wedding in Vegas, celebrate a little toooo much and wake up married to the guy you have the hots for but hate at the same time? Well just ask Everleigh, our Carson City pharmacist. She and Brooks seem to have had
Stephanie
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is by far my favorite book in this series! Everleigh and Brooks own my heart! With each book in this series my favorite couple has changed but I can honestly say it won't again. I'm so similar to Everleigh that I feel I can truly relate to her. When she cried, I cried. When she was happy, I was happy. I wanted her to succeed which gave me hope.

Everleigh--despises Brooks but not because she doesn't like him, it's actually the opposite. Everleigh is determined to never repeat her mistakes but
Carolann Evans
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's been a while since I read a book from this series but it wasn't long before I felt a connection to all the characters again. When Brook first set eyes on Everleigh he instantly felt a connection towards her and a feeling that he needed to protect her. Everleigh isn't about to let another man into her heart. She can't. She won't, because she feels she isn’t destined to be loved or deserves to have the love that her brothers and sisters have with their partners. Plus she won't give another ma ...more
Alison
DNF at 4%.

This has to be a new first, to give up on a book after just 4%! I have no idea whether the plot is going to be good or bad, I liked the premise - two enemies get married in Vegas (who doesn't love that plot) - but the writing made it impossible for me to continue without doing physical harm to myself and others.

Firstly the book is written in the present tense "Evelyn is X, Evelyn is Y" ad nauseum. I've read YA, present tense and first person POV are an irritant but not a deal breaker.
Katie Jones
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This Book is phenomenal. Another great one from Renee!
M.K.
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for this story and I was not disappointed! Everleigh and Brooks story is amazing. steamy and sexy. Brooks is so alpha, never giving up on what they share. An absolute must read!
Enticed by Romance
Apr 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Who doesn’t love a good love battle? Where one party wants the marriage to work and the other party is fighting their desires. This is what Coming Unraveled is all about.

Ever heard that famous saying ‘What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas’? Well its safe to say that Everleigh wants that to happen.

A few too many tequilas and she finds herself married to Brooks McCafferty.

Throughout the story Everleigh fights with Brooks, who is the new resident Dr in Carson NC, her hometown. There is something ab
Sassy Southern
Apr 11, 2018 rated it liked it
**2.5 Stars**

Brooks, a doctor, and Everleigh, a pharmacist, have been attracted to each other since they first met. Though Brooks knew that moment forever changed his life and that at some point Everleigh would be his, she fought it with every breath due to something in her past she hasn't shared with anyone.

When they're in Vegas, they share an amazing night together, as well as a wedding, though Everleigh can't remember the latter. Shortly after, Brooks ghosts on her, though he has a very good
Monja De Jager
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Everleigh has secrets from her past that changed her. Her walls are higher band thicker than a state penitentiary. She lets no one in! Her work is her life.
Unfortunately living in Carlson means she comes face to face with her past occasionally, but she manages it.

Brooks is a past baseball player, turned paediatrician. He sets up practice in Carlson. From the moment he sees Everleigh, he wants her.

This tiny woman is like a hurricane..she hates him is angry at him and even gives him a black eye to
Tina Todd shobe
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Coming Unraveled is Book 5 in the Welcome to Carson Series. This is the first book in the series I have read and had no trouble getting invested into the story. Though I think if if a reader reads the whole series they are in for a treat.

Brooks has been attracted to Everleigh ever since he saw her. It seems the snarker she is the more he's determined that she's his. The handsome doctor that there is more to her than meets the eye.

After a night of passion in Vegas Everleigh has the face the reali
Diana Munn
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book 5 in the Welcome to Carson series-Coming Unraveled is a sexy book with love and angst. I have fell in love with the town of Carson and all the characters in this series. You can read it as a standalone, but you will love it more and understand the history if you read the whole series.
Everleigh is the town Pharmacist and Brooks is the new Pediatrician. Brooks has had feelings for Everleigh since the day he laid eyes on her. Everleigh has fought her feeling for Brooks and guarded her
Kate_mrs539
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have been a fan of the Welcome to Carson series since book one and every time I read a new book in the series it's like getting back together with a group of close friends and family. It's familiar and comfortable and they never fail to entertain me.

Book 5 is all about Everleigh and Brooks and they are putting up one heck of a fight! One wants to make it work and the other wants nothing to do with it...until she does.

The confusion of not really knowing what Everleigh wants really pulled me in
Megan
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review- Megan/Scandalous Book Blog***

Coming Unraveled is Renee Harless's next installment in her Welcome to Carson Series this one focusing on Everleigh and Brooks on their journey to HEA. 💕

These two we've met in previous books and quickly find out that Everleigh has walls around her heart; she pushes Brooks and their push and pull is what make their story and their chemistry so amazing! Brooks sets his sites on Everleigh and never looks back. While Ever
Amanda Andrews
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved Brooks and Everleigh's story and I'm so glad that it was finally told!! I've been rooting for this couple since the very first book in the series and their story definitely did not disappoint.

The relationship between Everleigh and Brooks is very different compared to other in the series. There is a continuous push and pull throughout the book. Everleigh is not the nicest to Brooks and believes she doesn't deserve him. Brooks on the other hand loves Everleigh immensely but just
Sally Sutherland
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, wow, wowza. Book 5 in the "Welcome to Carson series" is one fantabulous read. It started out in Vegas baby, and how can you go wrong there? Brooks and Everleigh had gone to Vegas to watch Everleigh's sister get married in a wedding chapel by Elvis Presley. Everleigh over indulges on tequila and winds up married to Brooks. The next morning she is regretting it and is already trying to push him away but he's having none of it. Once they get back home, Brooks is called away on an emergency for ...more
2OCC Reviews
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gemma
Coming Unraveled was a sweet romance read that had me hooked from the moment I read what is was about. It has been a while that I have read a book about two people who wake up in Vegas married. This story had an interesting storyline with characters that I enjoyed reading about.

Everleigh was a strong female character that had a hard past that she kept hidden from people. This caused her to have trouble with letting herself feel anything for others and to be in a relationship with other people.
Lorraine Anton
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Simply Amazing!
I received An ARC for an honest review

Everliegh the pharmacist.
Brooks the doctor. He wanted her since the first time he laid eyes on her. Now he wants All of her,With all his Heart.

Tequila, Everliegh never could remember anything, She is laying next to a naked man in bed in Las Vegas...Brook and her.
They have CHEMISTRY, can't keep their hands off of each other.

There is love, mystery,action, heartbreak, all in this book.
The sex scenes are Out of this world,HOT.

This book is so aweso
Kerri G
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I should have known Renee Harless would have done it again..Coming Unraveled is about Brooks , the local Pediatrician ,and Everleigh the town pharmacist. Everleigh has this hard exterior that she likes to show to everyone including Brooks. Brooks finds a way to peel back that exterior a little at a time, and after a night of too much Tequila, they find them selves married .As Everleigh tries to back away from Brooks, she finds her self more drawn to him, but that is also from Brooks not letting ...more
Kari Hansen
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When Everleigh attended her sister’s wedding in Vegas she never expected that she would be the one coming home married with memories of the wedding night but not the wedding. This will not be a case of what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas as the groom is Brooks, a fellow resident of Carson.

Brooks is not disappointed with the situation but trying to convince Everleigh that it wasn’t a mistake and that they belong together is proving much more challenging then he thought.

Everleigh is damaged by th
Paula M. C. Basílio
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow just wow, Renee Harless’ new release ‘Coming Unraveled’ is another level! This is the fifth book from Welcome To Carson series, and you must read the other ones (I swear -)

Brooks felt in love with Everleigh at the same time he meets her, but it doesn't seem so easy. One hot night with the physician won’t be enough to make up her mind so fast. He will need to face her secrets and her life. He will need to fight for her. They can't deny what they feel for each other, specially from Everleigh,
Terry
Apr 07, 2018 rated it liked it
oks is head over heels in love with Everleigh, but there is something in her past keeping her at a distance. That is until the morning after a wild night in Vegas when she wakes up beside Brooks ... and married to him! Brooks knows that she is skiddish so he lets her keep their marriage a secret until he can change her mind about him.

Although the blurp peaked my interest and the beginning of the book was great, there was just a disconnect for me once all the other characters were introduced fro
Shaylene Sunday
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Renee Harless did an amazing job once again. I love all the Welcome to Carson books but Everleigh and Brooks is one of my favorites of the entire series. Coming Unraveled is about Brooks the town's Pediatrician and Everleigh the town's pharmacist. Everleigh has put up a wall to protect herself and to keep everyone arms length from everyone including her family and Brooks. But, Brooks is able to tear down a little piece of her wall at a time. After a drunk Vegas night Everleigh and Brooks find th ...more
Loralie
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series! With a fairly large number of siblings each having their own book, I wonder what the next book will hold in its pages. Each story is spicy served with a little danger. This one threw me for a loop. It wasn't what I was expecting. Brooks is an sexy alpha with a sweet side. How could he not when he works with babies? And he's a doctor! He also has a sweet spot for Everleigh, and he's determined to hang on to her. Everleigh is smart, attractive pharmacist, but keeps herself at a ...more
Karen
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Everleigh keeps everything at arm's reach when it comes to love and romance. She has a special hate for Brooks, the new pediatrician in town, who happens to have the hots for her.

Brooks is hot, former baseball player turned pediatrician, and he wants to do nothing more than to make Everleigh his, but to don't hat he needs to chip away at her rough exterior.....and it's not easy.

These two are hot! Maybe hotter than Cass and Harlan, and they arey favorite couple so far. But will Everleigh's hidden
Joanne Drozdowski
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Brooks is a handsome doctor who fell head over heels for Everleigh the first time he set eyes on her but Everleigh had a secreted abusive past and kept pushing Brooks away feeling she wasn't worthy of someone loving her. Everleigh's past comes back to haunt her and Brooks is always there to protect her even through the trial of her ex that brought up her fears.. He knew in his heart that she loved him as much as he loved her; and he never gave up on her. This is a lovely romantic story, so well ...more
« previous 1 3 next »
Release Day Event & Giveaway 1 1 Mar 09, 2018 07:54AM

• Shameless (Enemies To Lovers #5)
  • Text (Take It Off, #4)
  • Along Came Baby
  • Spirit Lake (Coyote Wells, #3)
  • Tipsy (Take It Off, #5)
  • Tricks (Take It Off, #6)
  • Finding Faith (Almost a Billionaire #1)
  • Women Under Fire (Grayce Walters #2)
  • Second Act (Second Glances, #2)
  • Fire Mountain (Coyote Wells, #4)
  • An Inner Fire (Grayce Walters, #1)
  • Snow and the Seven Huntsmen
  • Insistent (Soul Serenade Book #4)
  • Queen and the Kingsmen
  • Perfectly You
  • Red and the Wolves
  • Second Time Around (Second Glances, #1)
  • Elijah Wolfe
Renee Harless is the author of numerous romance novels - focusing on contemporary themes or suspense. Her upcoming release, Of Boys and Men, is scheduled for June 18, 2020. Go add it to your TBR.

Newsletter: http://bit.ly/31GpyX1
Amazon: http://Author.to/RHAmazon
Facebook: https://tinyurl.com/ReneeHarlessFB
Twitter: https://tinyurl.com/ReneeHarlessTW
Pinterest: https://tinyurl.com/ReneeHarlessPN
BookBub

Welcome to Carson (7 books)
  • Coming Alive (Welcome to Carson, #1)
  • Coming Together (Welcome to Carson, #2)
  • Coming Consumed (Welcome to Carson, #3)
  • Coming Altered (Welcome to Carson, #4)
  • Coming Unplugged (Welcome to Carson, #7)
  • Coming Home (Welcome to Carson, #8)

News & Interviews