Start by marking “The Lottery Winners” as Want to Read:
The Lottery Winners

The Lottery Winners

(The Lottery Winners 0)

Miserable job. Horrible boss. Every day it seems to get worse.

Daisy, Ivy, Marilee and Tony work at “Janice’s”, a truck stop diner in Kentucky. The owner uses any excuse to dock their pay, steals their tips and just makes their lives miserable.

One day, they go out and, just as a fluke, combine their money and buy a lottery ticket. Sipping cheap wine and staring at the sta
Published April 13th 2018 by Elizabeth Lennox Books

To ask other readers questions about The Lottery Winners, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lottery Winners

Cheryl
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cannot wait to read this series! If the books are anything like this intro we are going to be in for some great reading. This is the introduction that gives us the background of a cook and waitresses who work for an awful owner of a truck stop/ diner in Kentucky. They go out one night and buy a lottery to ticket and win. Each of the winners wants to d something to make things better and they want to do it anonymously. After they win they hire a lawyer and go to it!
Sandi Ramirez
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great start to a new series.

Love this authors books and when she starts a new expanded series she loves to give us readers a Novell's with a prequel of sorts. A book to set the scene or wet the whistle for the series of upcoming books. She has me ready to jump ingest first to find out all about the Lottery winners in this quirky KY town.
The Library at Lilac Cottage
Nov 28, 2018 rated it did not like it
The writing style is terrible, with grammar and spelling errors. I dumped this very early on.

”’Four burgers,’ she called out, sticking the order slip up on Tony’s spinning circle that held all of the diners’ orders.”<\i>

Spinning circle? Really?
Terri
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Lottery Winners...

A free introduction into a series that seem to be Fanfreakingtastic. Great characters with plenty of please give me some more. I can't wait to read more of these stories.
Judy Schulz
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great

I love Ms Lennox's writing. She can make anything seem real. And believe me, these characters seem like your neighbors. This is the background for the series, I'm so glad I read it. It gives a lot of detail for the series. I can't wait to read the first book.
Viny
Jun 14, 2018 rated it liked it
It's just an introduction to the main characters of following books in this series. I am not really into it for all the characters are just too 'white' and 'sweet'.
Donna
May 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Good introduction to the series. Interesting plot and engaging characters. Looking forward to reading more books in this series.
Melissa Perry Canterberry
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved it.

This was a good read. I love smart people who have a heart, and this book has 4. I would have loved a little more detail on the lawyer, he seems interesting.
Jan Rudes
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great people

I loved the main characters and how they worked together and thwarted the nasty owner. I enjoyed the character development and how real the people were.
Virginia McDowell
May 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
Ehh...

Not so great, but not bad either. Spelling, grammar errors. Feels like it was rushed and not all there. Disappointed overall. But the price was right
Jane Warren
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Series

I love a good series you really get to know the characters over subsequent books once again great reading Elizabeth
Isla Waithe
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent story

Story too short. I enjoyed it Elizabeth Lennox always write a good book. I love reading her books . Will recommend it to my friends.
janet hamm
Apr 16, 2018
Elizabeth A Guhl
Apr 29, 2018
C
rated it did not like it
Nov 23, 2018
Apr 13, 2018
Vivian E. Odell
Apr 16, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
USA Today™ best-selling author Elizabeth Lennox writes contemporary romance novels featuring sheiks, business tycoons, royalty, and other sexy rich men. Her male lead characters are smart, driven and determined, but can still be sensitive and vulnerable. Elizabeth’s female lead characters come from a variety of backgrounds. They are strong, intelligent and independent, while still feminine and car ...more

The Lottery Winners (8 books)
  • Hoping for Forever (The Lottery Winners Book 1)
  • Surrender (The Lottery Winners Book 8)
  • Tempted (The Lottery Winners Book 3)
  • Rescued (The Lottery Winners Book 4)
  • Caught (The Lottery Winners Book 5)
  • Charmed (The Lottery Winners Book 6)
  • Seduced (The Lottery Winners Book 8)