Start by marking “A Pinot for Your Thoughts (Love in Wine Country #5)” as Want to Read:
A Pinot for Your Thoughts (Love in Wine Country #5)

A Pinot for Your Thoughts

(Love in Wine Country #5)

Can she trust a man who broke her heart?

Spunky Beth Sawyer is determined to save a debt-ridden historic house she inherited from her grandmother. The Victorian mansion might be spared foreclosure if she can get a handful of cranky boarders out in time to open a bed and breakfast. Instead they’ve declared war and enlisted the aid of a man who still holds a piece of her hea
Published February 4th 2018 by Self

To ask other readers questions about A Pinot for Your Thoughts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Pinot for Your Thoughts

Sascha
Feb 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Review to come.
Rebecca Austin
Feb 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-magic
Beth Sawyer has inherited a house from her well loved Grandma and she believes all of her luck may have just turned around. Unfortunately there are things that she she did not know about her grandma and soon she realizes her luck may be more bad than good. Her first line of business is to kick out all of the tenants so she can start a Bed and Breakfast to bring in some needed revenue.

Aiden Reynoso is a reporter who lives on the property and he has been approached by the other tenants to be their
Cathy Skendrovich
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an enjoyable read! I love Ms. Gibson's Wine Country books. I love the setting of this particular book, because I like the CA coast, and have travelled it many times.

First of all, I could really relate to Beth. I'm not usually a fan of second-chance romance tropes, but Beth reacted to her past lover exactly the way I would, so I was drawn to her immediately. She had a lot of spirit, and didn't take any guff from Aidan.

Aidan was a really likeable guy, and not just because he was gorgeous. H
Liza O'Connor
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A delightful, feel-good story.

Beth and Arden were lovers in the past but then they went their own ways.

Now life has brought them back together. The seeds of love had never died in either of them.

However, trouble is on the horizon for Beth. She’s in danger of losing her beautiful home. It turns out her beloved and deceased grandmother had a serious gambling addiction, which Beth is trying desperately to hide from the world.

Arden left Beth years before because he wished to travel the world as a re
Mona
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Pinot for your Thoughts/ Book #5
Each book in this series can be read as a standalone:

After Beth Sawyers grandmother passed away she’s left with things she never expected. She loves the old Victorian mansion. She doesn’t have a choice in the matter, and the tenants are none to happy with her.
That’s when Aiden Reynoso comes to her aid which she wants none of. He’s back home in Santa Marta. When she comes to the conclusion to finally let him in sparks to fly. The only thing is can they make it
Pamela Gibson
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Today is release day for A Pinot for Your Thoughts, the fifth book in the Love in Wine Country series. It's a standalone (they all are), but some of the characters from the other books show up in this one.
My books have themes and this one is about trust. Can Beth trust a man who once broke her heart? The answer is yes, but it takes her awhile to get there. Aiden has his own problems. A burned-out investigative reporter who's had narrow escapes, he's ready to make a change. Will that change be in
Terri
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: giveaways
This was my first read by Pamela Gibson. Not sure what took me so long, because it was really, really good! It was so fun to read. There was romance and mystery and sizzle!
Beth has inherited a house from her grandmother...a house deep in old people who don't pay rent, a house deep in foreclosure and a house deep in an ancient mystery. There's also an apartment out back rented by Aiden, Beth's old flame.
While Beth has her hands full of all sorts of problems, Aiden has his problems too. He is a jo
Stefani
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Gibson definitely kept me on my toes with this book. If you need something to keep you awake and wanting more this is it.
Liz Wells
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love how Pam Gibson connects the characters in this series and I love the dash of mystery in this book. I found A Pinot for Your Thought totally enjoyable and anxiously await the next book-especially since the "hook" is so tantalizing!
Stacy
Apr 11, 2018
Sandi
added it
Nov 26, 2018

Award-winning author of nine novels and eight history books, Pamela Gibson is a former City Manager who lives part time in Northern California’s wine country and part time in the Nevada desert. Having spent the last three years messing about in boats, a hobby that included a five-thousand-mile trip in a 32-foot Nordic Tug with her patient spouse, she now spends most of her time indoors happily rea

Love in Wine Country (9 books)
  • A Kiss of Cabernet (Love in Wine Country #1)
  • A Touch of Chardonnay (Love in Wine Country #2)
  • You Were Mine at Merlot (Love in Wine Country #3)
  • Sauvignon Blanc to Sigh For (Love in Wine Country, #4)
  • Plumb Crazy About You (Love in Wine Country Novella)
  • A Model of Perfection (St. Helena Vineyard)
  • The Christmas Angel (St. Helena Vineyard Kindle Worlds Novella)
  • Safe at Home (St. Helena Vineyard Kindle Worlds Novella)