Start by marking “Erik (The Vampires of Linbridge #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Erik (The Vampires of Linbridge #1.5)

Erik

(The Vampires of Linbridge #1.5)

This is an alternate cover edition for B072KDXSFS

***This short novella is intended to give this series a different point of view. This story is not required to be read between Book One and Book Two. Book Two will begin where Book One left off.***

Told from Erik's point of view.

In an instant Erik’s life comes crashing down around him. He runs after Harper only to find out t
Published January 2018 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Erik, please sign up.
Raven Asher Book 2 will continue on with Harper's POV. I'm planning on writing another novella but I'm not sure if I'll do it in James's POV or Ivan's POV. I May…moreBook 2 will continue on with Harper's POV. I'm planning on writing another novella but I'm not sure if I'll do it in James's POV or Ivan's POV. I May combine them both but I'd really like to give each of the guys their own moments to shine. (less)

GimmeAllTheWerdssss
This was a nice little addition and some addition insight to the guys thoughts after the cliffhanger from the previous books. I liked that Erik came to the realization rather quickly that he messed up big time, I liked that James stepped up and refused to wait around, and I still dislike Ivan. He's still and ass who hasn't fully realized he errors - he knows he was in the wrong but he still too attached to Clara for my liking.

Ultimately, this book made me like James more and it lent some underst
Jennifer Clark
Jun 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The cliffhanger at the end of book one, Bitten, left me feeling tormented. I was anxious to find if the death of Clara would destroy the clan or bring them closer together. This short novella relieved some of the anxiety the first book left me with. It resolved the issue of wether or not the clan would turn against Parker again, if the attack would be viewed as justified, and clarified why Ivan was so wrapped up in Clara. I wish there had been more time devoted to addressing the "issue" between ...more
Anna
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Much happier with the series after this.

So I read Bitten and I liked the story concept but the guys really pissed me off with their actions. While this says it doesn't have to be read before book 2 I think maybe it does. It gives you some clarity on why the guys acted the way they did. Also helps you forgive them. Much much happier with this series after reading this.
Caroline Doig
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic addition to this series and this story is from Erik’s point of view it’s only a short story but it’s a great one. The guys have pushed Harper too far when they bring Clara back into their clan to protect Harper but Clara has other plans and things turn out to be a disaster. James had gone looking for Harper when she ran away and Erik and Ivan lied to the council about Clara and now they have been sent after the Vampire who is killing humans. When they catch him they take him to ...more
Anna
This short novella was a nice insight into the guys (or, more specifically- Erik's) minds.
Erik finally starts to sound like a guy who realized his mistakes and learned his lessons. Now his main priority is to bring his clan back together, while also hiding what Harper did.
James, again, seemed like a nice and reasonable guy (the most sane of the bunch), but we didn't get to spend any substantial time with his character to really get to know him, which is a shame.
Ivan is a jealous, hateful litt
Agnes Parlocha
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was given to me by booksprout. I am leaving this review freely. This book is a great follow to the first but also identifies with a different character in this on going series. I love the way this book is telling more of the first but also gives more detail on another character. It just keeps building on the story and makes it bigger and better. I am going to go find the next book. Hope to see you there. Enjoy!!!!! I know I did.
Florida Debi
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really good book. I love being able to read the story from Eric's perspective; especially from the time the first book stops and the next book ends. It was great to experience all the feelings and emotions that Eric was feeling and have a little bit of an insight into the feelings of the other characters in the book. Can't wait to read about the perspective from Ivan's point of view, next.

Rachel Benham
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This gives us the POV from Erik and what happened after the horrible incident at the house. He realizes that Harper was much more to them than previously and he is determined to get her back along with his brothers forgiveness and love.

Tanya
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This tells the story from his point of view and how they will do what they need to protect her from all. Orleans they need to go after a known killer. Will the lies they have told come back to haunt them? Will the clan repair? See how they will do

Scarolet Ellis
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful book written by one of my favorite authors Raven K. Asher. I love reading her books she makes you feel like you are living the story instead of reading them and I love that. This one is no different I loved reading it.

Ashley
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I thought it a bit odd how they were very heartbroken over Clara when Harper is there. Especially since Clara left and then came back and tried to ruin everything. I also wished that the men got along, but they are very smarmy towards each other and I can't figure out why.

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Extremely entertaining, captivating and interesting sexy read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong, intriguing characters. I want to read more from this author.

Elizabeth Presley
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I liked this book well written and I like the length Raven K. Asher did a kick ass job in this book this was a nice touch to add to the series

thank you given me the opportunity to read this book

Amber Hamblin
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Swoon worthy

*snap snap snap*
Cedric deff knocked some sense into Erick!
I'm so glad that Ivan is finally opening his eyes and poor James, the damn guy unlike the 3rd wheel.

Off to the next book!
Amanda Sauer
Aug 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked this different perspective from Erik's point of view. It was a nice little story to explain more about him and his direct feelings without focusing on anyone elses voices in the story. This was a good way to add to the story from the first book.
Pat W
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book gives you an idea why they brought Cara back. A very interesting read and will leave you wanting more. I received a copy of this book via Booksprout and I give my honest reviw
Karen
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book has a good storyline that is gripping. The characters are intriguing, engaging, and well developed.
Katie
Alishabuck
Oct 02, 2017
tracy cooper
Aug 25, 2017
Raven K. Asher is the author of Barely Alive, Running Scared, and Dead End, the three books in her series, The Story of Alexis Rose. She is also the author of sci-fi series Eden One and The Onyx Wolves series. In addition she has written singles such as Losing Levi and When Tomorrow Never Comes. Raven was born and raised near a small town in Northern Ohio. Soon after graduating high school she mov ...more

The Vampires of Linbridge (4 books)
  • Bitten (The Vampires of Linbridge #1)
  • Blood (The Vampires of Linbridge #2)
  • Ivan (The Vampires of Linbridge #2.5)