Start by marking “The Truthseeker” as Want to Read:
The Truthseeker

The Truthseeker

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  18 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Can she learn to forgive before her time runs out again? Or will the truth destroy her?

Maari doesn’t care that Nax is an outcast. She’s drawn to him in a way she can’t explain, determined to teach him to embrace the strange world they live in. But just as his heart opens wide, a force greater than them threatens to tear them apart.

Nax and Maari travel to the depths of the
Published March 19th 2018 by Crooked Cat Books

To ask other readers questions about The Truthseeker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Truthseeker

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Isabella May
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

I'm running out of superlatives for Heidi Catherine's books. The second instalment in The Soulweaver series; The Truthseeker packs an emotionally-charged, deeply imaginative punch. I fell in love with all the main characters in this novel, and, as a writer, I'm just in awe of the way this award-winning author pulls you in from the start. I read this book in 2 days. It really takes something very special for me to do that! Roll on June and book 3. I can't wait...
Katharine Johnson
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another spellbinding tale by Heidi Catherine. I enjoyed The Soulweaver so much I was a bit worried this second instalment would have a hard job living up to it - but if anything it's better!
Susan Roebuck
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series just gets better and better. The Truthseeker sees the return of the Soulweavers, the Mother (although you might not recognise her), the Author and the new character the Truthseeker. Heidi Catherine's imagination holds no bounds in this book : the reader visits a planet far away where humans are evolving into fish; then the journey continues back to Earth to the slums of Mumbai, to London and back again. The author's sense of place is second to none - and I felt a connection to each s ...more
Megan
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second in The Soulweaver series. I really enjoyed the first and was uncertain as to where this book would take the reader as some of the settings are completely new. There are familiar characters (and souls!) from The Soulweaver book but the narrative takes us to a whole new level of understanding of this fabulous world the author has created. A number of twists and turns keep the reader guessing with lovely clues scattered through. The end of the novel is satisfying - the threads of ...more
Suzanne Cass
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Truthseeker is a continuation of a love story started in The Soulweaver and the author weaves these two stories together seamlessly. Heidi Catherine paints such an eloquent picture of her two different worlds, I really felt like I was in middle of the slums in India with the two sisters as I read the book. The stunning twist when the true identity of the two sisters is revealed had me gasping and desperate to read on. Can’t wait to read the last of this romance trilogy.
Cristina Hodgson
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A poignant story that will tug at your heartstrings. A beautiful tale that flows beautifully, submerging you into a world of love, longing and heartbreak. Awakening concepts of eternal soulmates and far away worlds. A book to read with a tissue in your hand and smile in your heart.
Tessa Robertson
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you're needing a story that will not only make you tear up, but also stir love in your heart, look no further. The 2nd book in the series doesn't always live up to expectations, but Ms. Catherine hit a home run.
Elhamy Bekhit
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A story of love that transcends the normal

A beautiful story of love between not only lovers, but siblings, parents and friends. This story captured my heart and left me, strangely, wanting more, but also contented with where it had ended. It left me feeling that love could conquer all, if only we allow it. I can't wait to read the third book of the Soul Weaver series.
Franki Hopkins
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This one is my favorite of the series. I found it to be so moving. I was captivated.
Karen
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very enjoyable reading with strong characters and vivid place settings.
Kat
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adult, aussie-author
From the depths of the ocean to the slums of India, Heidi Catherine continues the captivating story of the Soulweaver in this tale of two sisters whose close bond is threatened when one of them falls in love with the man the other believes is destined for her. The characters will steal your heart as the story propels you along their discovery of who they really are, and more importantly, who they have been before. An excellent continuation of this romantic fantasy series. I can't wait for the fi ...more
Joan Livingston
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Truthseeker is the second in Heidi Catherine’s The Soulweaver series and the second I’ve read. Heidi takes the concept of reincarnation to create a fascinating story about soulmates and love everlasting. She makes me a believer even when the action takes place on another planet. My favorite part of The Truthseeker is when her characters live in the slums of Mumbai. I put off all of the things I was supposed to do because I just could not stop reading. Onto the third book.
Lizzie Chantree
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just love these books. I thought the first book in this series was amazing, but the second made me rush out and buy the third. Beautiful written, with dramatic settings and an intriguing storyline. I love the covers too. If you enjoy books about finding your soulmate and reads that are full of romance and intrigue, then these books are for you.
Megan Mayfair
Lynn Forth
Kayla Klontz
Rita
Mar 27, 2018
Heidi Catherine is an award-winning fantasy author and hopeless romantic.

Her debut novel, The Soulweaver, won Romance Writers of Australia's Emerald Pro award and was followed by two more books in the series. The Kingdoms of Evernow is Heidi's much anticipated new series.

She lives in Australia, not able to decide if she prefers Melbourne or the Mornington Peninsula, so shares her time between bot