Start by marking “Deep Deception (Dan Roy #6)” as Want to Read:
Deep Deception (Dan Roy #6)

Deep Deception

(Dan Roy #6)

A SPINE CHILLING AND ACTION PACKED THRILLER FROM THE WILDLY POPULAR DAN ROY SERIES.

BOUND BY BLOOD, DIVIDED BY FATE...

When a face from the past rises up like a ghost, will Dan Roy be able to confront it?

The face belongs to a vicious assassin, who is on the warpath. Mexico has its national elections, but a US friendly politician is butchered in broad daylight. The
Published January 19th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Deep Deception, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deep Deception

Start your review of Deep Deception (Dan Roy #6)
Rod
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hi friends I have just finished "Deep Deception" our Author just bring it up another level
with Dan Roy #6 A very fast moving Thriller from one of my favorite authors
I have read all of Mick Bose's Novels and eagerly await a new one ever time
i am pleased i am on his Mailing list and heard about this new one
The Dan Roy series are really a top series if your looking for a
thriller series it would be hard to go past this one.
5 Stars as ussual
Grace J Reviewerlady
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It’s no secret that I’m a big fan of the Dan Roy series. I’ve been lucky enough to read them from the very first one but this – book six – has soared to a new level of exciting thriller.

The storyline is well-plotted, with twist and turns which I just never saw coming – always good in an action thriller! The characters are well-drawn and defined, very realistic and most with a dark secret lurking in their background. The setting is perfect and leads us into the murky world of drug trafficking ..
Satrajit Sanyal
Mar 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another well written novel in the Dan Roy series. Once again Mr Bose delivers an action packed thriller with enough twists and turns to satisfy any enthusiasts of this genre . There is even a little closure for Dan Roy in this outing. Anyway a good read to immerse yourself in and I am looking forward to the next installment in the series.

Also, here's what we have: good guys vs. bad guys in both Mexico and the US; some of them are related to each other but on opposite sides of the law; two
Irene Adam
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a free advance e-copy of this book and have chosen to write an honest and unbiased review. I have no personal affiliation with the author. Wow! ‘Deep Deception’ is a great story, difficult to put down, full of surprises. We learn more about Dan's past. His brother’s name is Rob. Made me think of the Scottish outlaw, Rob Roy, who became a folk hero. Will we learn more about Rob in the future? This is another well-written Dan Roy thriller with an amazing plot and excellent character ...more
Pete
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: thriller fans
Dan Roy is a very believable (for a lead character in a thriller, that is!) hero, in this book he is tasked with tracking down a very elusive assassin, but this leads him to face a major part of his past, and on the way he finds himself embroiled with drug cartels and thrown in prison (twice),
The plot is quite complex but is worth the concentration and very rewarding. There are some brilliant action and fight scenes throughout the book, and these together with the great descriptions of the
Don
Oct 03, 2018 rated it liked it
This story goes all over the place. It has some stupidity built into it and it makes you wonder what was Bose smoking when writing this? Then who in the military can go by Mr X, come on this is true fantasyland - I detest novels that don’t resemble reality. I can’t believe some of the reviews of this book? His main character is missing from way too many chapters and he keeps adding more characters like this makes it better? I’m sorry folks but this was a poor effort at a good book. I don’t see ...more
Luc
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Dan once again gets forced into the fray by Intercept to do their dirty work. Once again all the action and twists and turn you might expect but also things get very hard for Dan. Apart from being slung in jail, nearly getting killed it also get very personal with a couple of demons from his past intent not only making life very difficult and deadly but mentally taking him to the brink.
Debbie
Dec 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Mission impossible

Dan Roy is recruited for another mission. But before he gets the chance, he ends up in prison. what bothered me was, a lot of the middle of the book is Dan Roy-less. Otherwise, still enjoyable.
Gary
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great rsad.

This was fast paced with a lot of twist and turns. The mistery of Agent X was revealed and you wouldn't believe who it was. Have to read the book. I couldn't put it down.
Gary A Conrad
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great ending

Story line is hard to follow at times due to many characters that are intertwined in their relationship. This only makes you want to read more and when you do the plot comes clear. Great ending.
Dina
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Deep Deception: A Dan Roy Thriller is the 6th in the series and was a very exciting story.

Dan Roy's adventure delivers alot of of action twists. Great thriller.

This is my first book by Author Mick Bose and I really liked it, now I have to go back for the others.
Rema
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome series

Well done. Hope you have more coming
This las one was deep in regards to the relationship of the brothers. So very sad that so many soldiers suffer serious psychological issues that they are not helped to overcome.
J Weisbrod
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Series

If you are a Reacher creature...you will enjoy the San Roy series!
Great characters, fast paced, action series. Would make a great movie.
Kevin
Nov 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Good Deception

A great Dan Roy . Moves at his ordinarily breakneck pace until the last few chapters when it gets into love story area. It gets very sluggish and unnatural.
RALPH J. PESANT
Jan 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
A little disappointed.

The story itself was not as good as previous ones.I am confident Bose will get back on track and continue his rising career..org

Jane
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great.

As always a thrill a minute with enough twists and turns it is hard to put down. Loved it. Thank you!
Michael Whiteley
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Always Lots of Action

If you're looking for an action book this is it. Dan Roy is always at his best and trying to do the right thing. Another Muck Nose winner.
Keith Gerard
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Poor proof reading

Good , stayed on point many errors. Moved fast well thought out. Lacked knowledge of American terms. Different from England.
Paul C Mosser
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
l

Great read. Couldn't put it down. Loved the characters developments and scene setting. Also non-stop action and use of current geo-political situations.
Michael Goulette
Aug 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not as good as his earlier books. This one was disjointed and the plot was rather far fetched.
Kenn Goslin
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again Dan Roy's resolve is challenged!!!

After the last episode Dan Roy is plunged feet first back into the world of intrigue he so badly wants to leave, or does he???
H G HARRIS
Jan 31, 2019
Joanne Sorrentino
Feb 16, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Contracts (King & Slater #2)
  • Weapons (King & Slater #1)
  • Hawk (Will Slater #6)
  • Bull (Will Slater #5)
  • Lion (Will Slater #2)
  • Caged Animal (Noah Wolf #15)
  • Lynx (Will Slater #4)
  • Ciphers (King & Slater #3)
  • The Chimera (Black Force Shorts #2)
  • Jack Hunter: Origin Story (CIA Assassin Book 1)
  • The Omicron Kill (Omega #11)
  • Kill: Four (Omega #13)
  • Bear (Will Slater #3)
  • 9mm Justice (Omega #12)
  • Kill: Two (Omega #9)
  • Powder Burn (Omega #8)
  • Unleashed (Omega #10)
  • The Victor (Black Force Shorts #1)

Dan Roy (9 books)
  • Hidden Agenda (Dan Roy #1)
  • Dark Water (Dan Roy #2)
  • The Tonkin Protocol (Dan Roy #3)
  • Shanghai Tang (Dan Roy #4)
  • Scorpion Rising (Dan Roy #5)
  • Scorpion Down (Dan Roy #7)
  • Code Zero (Dan Roy #8)
  • Scorpion Sting (Dan Roy #9)