Start by marking “...As Long As You Don't Turn Them Into Weirdos: our homeschool journey @ The Smiley Academy :-)” as Want to Read:

This book is a recounting of our family's journey through the process of starting public school. Then how and why I decided to take my kids out and find a different way to do education. This story takes the reader through the years - all the worry, fear, failures - triumphs, and successes. If I can do it...you can do it.
Kindle Edition
Published December 19th 2017 by Xulon Press

To ask other readers questions about ...As Long As You Don't Turn Them Into Weirdos, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about ...As Long As You Don't Turn Them Into Weirdos

Thibodeaux
Feb 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: biography
If you've ever wondered why someone would choose to school their kids at home, if you've ever wondered if there's the possibility that you might have a better answer for your children's learning style and abilities, I recommend you read this book.

This book is not a "how to" map of the journey from public school to homeschool. This book is not a debate about the merits of public vs homeschooling. This book is one woman's answer to the question, "What made you decide to homeschool your kids?"

It'
Tabitha C
May 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Easy to read. Good advice for high school years. Not really what I was expecting, because it was a virtual public school they used. And the use of “councilor” instead of the correct term “counselor” was slightly annoying, and should have been caught in editing.
Janell