Start by marking “Wiping Out (Snow-Crossed Lovers #2)” as Want to Read:
Wiping Out (Snow-Crossed Lovers #2)

Wiping Out (Snow-Crossed Lovers #2)

Piper Easton is a fixer. As a teenager she took over running the house when her mom got sick, and when her snowboarder brother was injured, she found the top knee guru in town and finagled a same-day appointment. She’s got an exclusive internship lined up in Europe and she’ll be leaving as soon as she watches her brother Ben win a gold medal. She just has to clean up one l ...more
Published March 8th 2018 by Carrie Quest

To ask other readers questions about Wiping Out, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wiping Out

Paula White
Nov 04, 2018 rated it liked it
I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Snowboarding was Adam's life, a jump goes wrong and he has a traumatic brain injury - can't snowboard again and having to get used life without the sport that was his life. The author did a good job of showing his inner turmoil and his challenges of how to move on when all his friends and life are centred around the sport.

This is a second chance romance, Adam and Piper never fell out of love with each other and this book brings them back together. It is
Felicia Eddy
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Carrie Quest is fast becoming one of my favorite authors - when I read Dropping In (book 1 in the Snow Crossed Lovers series) I knew I liked her, but reading Wiping Out Adam and Piper's book I think I now can safely say I love her!

Adam and Piper have a long and complicated history - Adam is best friends with Pipers brother Ben and his snowboarding teammate. Piper has been around Adam for most of her life and so when their feelings started to grow they dated for a while - that was until Adam cho
Jen
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series is definitely one of my favourites from 2018! I especially love the fact that Carrie Quest has chosen to write a sports romance that isn’t really written about, Snowboarding.

Wiping Out is Book 2 in the Snow-Crossed lovers series, and the one I was looking forward to. This is Adam and Piper’s story, who we were introduced to in Book 1. Adam and Piper have quite the history but that was before his accident a few years ago. But now he is back in Breckenridge, sharing a house with Piper
Lauren
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from the NABC in exchange for an honest review.

Wiping Out is a second chance story about Adam and Piper. While second in the series, it is a standalone. The backstory is that Adam is an Olympic level snowboarder, and he and Piper were in a long term relationship, when he chose a competition over her. She was unable to forgive him, and they broke up.

The book takes place after they have been broken up for a while, and he was in a bad snowboarding accident which res
Megb
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*I received this book in exchange for an honest review from NABC*

Adam was a professional snowboarder until the fateful day that changed his life forever. Now he’s trying to keep his head above water and just survive without snowboarding which was his EVERYTHING.

Piper is a Physical Therapy student and she has her life planned out. Until Adam comes home and flips everything upside down and makes her want to sacrifice everything to be with him.

Adam loves Piper with his whole heart but there is no
Javelyn
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: 16-18+
Recommended to Javelyn by: NewAdultBookClub
Good God!

Isn't that an interesting way to start a review? I agree it is.

This book was just wow. It just dealt with both points of view so well.

Piper with her fixing obsession, being the wheel of the family. Adam, her first love, the broken one physically and emotionally.

There's so much development, an interesting plotline and such awe-inspiring characters in this novel!

This novel deals with second chance romance, comedy, emotional main points such as grief and overcoming and for once letting so
Jackie Wright
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series is fast becoming one of my favourite reads, I love that Carrie Quest has chosen a sport we don’t normally read about, Snowboarding. Wiping Out is book 2 in the Snow-Crossed lovers and it’s the book I was really excited to read, this is Adam Westlake and Piper Easton’s story and what a tail they have to tell. Adam and Piper have a history but that was before his accident a few years ago and now he is back in Breckenridge, sharing a house with Piper and her brother Ben trying to put hi ...more
Alycia  Price
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
And then there’s Adam. Who took my little hurricane, added in some confusion and extreme sexual frustration, and upgraded it to a perfect fucking storm. No wonder my body is confused. I want to run and hide all at the same time. Maybe I should grab my vibrator, find the nearest closet, and stay in there until someone drags me out. Radical self-care.

This book is so good! If you’re looking for a steamy sports romance read “Wiping Out”. Piper and Adam have quite the history. Adam and Piper dated
Brooke
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a good romance! I really liked how you see Adam struggling so much with his brain injury. I liked it because it wasn't an easy journey for him and I'm glad the author spent time on his emotions and not just skim over it and make it all about the romance. The romance of the novel I liked a lot because it had history behind it and they each had to work on themselves before they could be together. I loved how Piper understood what Adam was going through even though she had never experience ...more
2kasmom
May 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is book #2, in the Snow-Crossed Lovers series. This book can be read as a standalone novel. For reader understanding, and to avoid spoilers, I recommend reading this great series in order.

Adam has been avoiding people and places since his injury. He has been avoiding his girl, and his best friend too. The adjustment to not being able to compete is nearly killing him. How do you explain that to those who love you?

Piper has her life mapped out. Only problem is she wants Adam in it. No other m
Kat J
Nov 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm a total sucker for love lost storylines. I think the whole suffering that both parties face makes me love them so much. I end up rooting for them to figure out their issues and find their way back to each other.

Piper fell in love with her brother's best friend, Adam, ages ago. She has always been there for her brother and by extension his best friend. But after a while, she got tired of being second fiddle to the snow and gave Adam up to his first love - the snow. But after Adam lost the abi
Elisa
Jan 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you’re looking for a good book to snuggle with under the blankets and read during the cold winter season, then Wiping Out (Snow-Crossed Lovers #2) is the perfect one. This steamy read will keep you hot the whole way through!
Adam Westlake, a professional snowboarder, gets into a life-changing accident and must return to his home in Breckenridge, CO. where his ex, Piper Easton lives. They did not end their previous relationship on good terms, but their chemistry together is still very real.
I en
Ree
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a good story about love and acceptance.

Piper & Adam had been together for a short while, but when things got rough, they broke up. Still in love with each other, they are reunited a couple years later under less than happy circumstances - when Adam suffers a TBI while snowboarding. Will the fear of Adam's new normal stand in their way of a second chance?

I really enjoyed the humor and banter in the book. Though I am eager to read Ben & Nat's story, I had no problem reading Wiping
Stacey
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wiping Out by Carrie Quest is a second chance romance featuring Adam Westlake and Piper Easton. Adam is a snowboarder who suffered a traumatic brain injury. He lost the ability to snowboard and doesn't know what to do without it. Piper, his ex girlfriend, is still much in love with Adam. She's a fixer by nature and wants to support Adam. This story is full of love, laughter and perseverance. It's a great read full of emotions with relatable and enjoyable characters.
Carrie Quest
Jan 21, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
WIPING OUT releases on March 8, 2018!

An author shouldn't play favorites with her heroes, so I totally won't tell you that Adam is my favorite. Because that would be wrong :)

You can preorder WIPING OUT here:

Amazon
iTunes
Kobo
Nook

Excerpts coming soon!

You can also check out my WIPING OUT Pinterest board and listen to the Playlist I made while writing!
Anto
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was ok
I feel pretty indifferent about this book.

It was well written but I couldn't really connect with either character and didn't find the story very compelling.

There's nothing wrong with it that I can put my finger on, so maybe it's just that this simply wasn't the book for me.
Sarah Arthur
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I found this a highly enjoyable read. I won't give spoilers, but my guess is you'll enjoy it, too.
Ashleigh Griffiths
Nov 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received a complimentary copy of this novel.

This was my first book my Carrie and didnt know what to expect. But absolutely loved it. Had well developed characters and raw real emotion through out. Adam and Piper's relationship is one of my new faves.
Will check out more from this author.
lizzi
crystal burnham
Sep 30, 2018
Vic Tyler
Nov 25, 2018
Carrie grew up in Vermont, spent her college years in beautiful Boulder, Colorado, and now lives in New Zealand with her husband, two smallish children, and a gaggle of very badly behaved animals. She writes love stories that will make you laugh and reads enough romance to swoon on the regular.

Never miss a release or sale! Sign up for Carrie's newsletter here: http://geni.us/CQsignup