Start by marking “Running from Empty (Men of the Vault #3)” as Want to Read:
Running from Empty (Men of the Vault #3)

Running from Empty

(Men of the Vault #3)

Book 3 of the Men of the Vault series.

Tanner has watched people fall in love around him for years. He facilitates intimacy every day but has trouble finding his own. Until a young man comes to him for help and teaches him what it's really like to stop running and start living.
Published March 31st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Running from Empty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Running from Empty

Start your review of Running from Empty (Men of the Vault #3)
Nazanin
Jul 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, m-m
4 Stars

Enjoyed it so much! This was what I needed! It was a quick read with a good story-line and well-written (well, for a novella). Told in multiple POV, 1st person. It’s the third installment in the "Men of Vault" series with character crossover but it can be read as a standalone. All in all, I had a good time with it and hope you like it as well!
Emily Seelye
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This is the third book in The Vault series, it’s also not dark like the others.

In this one, Tanner gets his HEA with his first and only love. He meets an unexpected family member, Ian, and his father, Landon.

I loved seeing Tanner and Landon reconnect and create a family with Ian.

Recommended

*ARC provided by author
Coco.V
Dec 01, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (12/1/2019)! ...more
Linda
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Will geography and career choices keep Rod and Landon from reuniting?
April 1, 2018
Format: Kindle Edition
A relatively short romance featuring Las Vegas brothel owner Rod and Denver businessman Landon with steam and a second chance at happiness, I enjoyed the story. The plot was fairly simple and the MCs' major trauma and obstacles had happened before this story began. It was a bit of a twist to have teenage Ian the catalyst that sets their second chance in motion. I wish the story had been a
Sarita Chapdelaine
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This is very different from the other two books in this series but I really enjoyed it. It is well-written and the characters are engaging. Tanner was forced to leave home when he was a teenager and he left the love of his life behind. Even though it has been more than eighteen years since he saw Landon he is very happy when a surprising visitor shows up and Landon follows him. They have a second chance at love but they have to deal with their past and the fact that Landon lives in another ...more
Angelique
Apr 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Running From Empty,

The third allready of The Vault serie.
I enjoyed it ,a great deal.
loved the men together,at first I was a bit unerved.
thought that the lovestory was between Ian and Rod,
and I love love age cap,this one did not feel right.
But off course it dit not go that direction.
I liked Rod as a new dad and loved Landon for his role as
dad for all the years he took care of Ian.
I loved that the guys came together,but the lovestory is a
bit fast paced.would love to have more pages about them.

the
Blackmermaid
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was not what I was expecting, but it was a pleasant surprise! This one is definitely less dark, but just as fulfilling. Tanner and Landon have known each other for years, but they haven't spoken or seen each other in almost twenty years. They have quite a history, but I felt as if I got to know them and their history quite well even though this is shorter than the first two books in the series. I loved the ending, and I'm glad this is not the end of this wonderful series. I can't wait for ...more
Judy
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the third in the series and I can’t say enough about how much I enjoyed this story. It is such an original idea. Surprise Tanner, on more than one level. I think the author did an excellent job of setting up the history between Tanner and Landon. The story flow went smoothly without gaps and is well paced. I think the emotional side to all the guys feelings were well portrayed. I hope to see more about Ian in the future.
Bobbi
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Running From Empty, book three in the Men From The Vault series by Aria Grace. The first two books in this series were dark storylines. This one is much lighter. A great story for Tanner, the man who runs the Vault and tries to help and keep his men safe. Loved this story! This series has great characters. Definitely a must read book in a must read series. I can’t wait to read about Asher’s story in the next book Settling For More.
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Great read

Beautiful sweet story about reconnecting with the one that you let slip through your fingers. The story of Rod Tanner and Landon had me hooked from the opening pages and had a smile on my face by the last one. Another great read to this series and I cannot wait for the next book.
Jeanne
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is such a great series. This time we get into Tanner's life as he finds out he has a grown son and finds his lost love, who happens to have been parenting the son. It is a beautiful thing to watch Tanner build a relationship with Ian and find a new relationship with Landon. Ian grows a lot in this, realizing truths. Now I want Asher after the tease!!!
Angel
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, mm, freebie
I think this one is my favorite of the series. It's less dark than the others, and you get a good idea of the characters' history with each other. The writing is amazing. I can't wait to read Book 4.
*I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.*
CoensK  Reviews
Apr 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
i really enjoyed this one. i am a sucker for a great second chance story and Aria delivers with this one. Many obstacles to over come and it is done flawlessly! I loved the chemistry between Tanner and Landon
Pat
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
The good storyline and very detailed characters captured my attention from page one and wouldn't let it go until the turn of the very last page!
Karlo Split
Dieser 3. Band hat mir schon mal wesentlich besser als die anderen beiden gefallen, die Geschichte ist nachvollziehbar.
Julie Taylor
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great

Great series and I’m enjoying it so much . I like tanners character and the rest of the men at the vault . A great read
Elizabeth Marshall
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series

Great addition to the series! I have loved Tanner from Book one. He is my favorite in this series by far.
Mary Mary
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, arc
* I received a copy in exchange for a honest review *

It is a third book in the "Men of the Vault" series and my favorite .

It can be read as a standalone but it would be a shame to not skip Edge and Liam or Scotty, Quint and Damon's story. Moreover I think it is important to know how The Vault works because otherwise You might react just like Landon and Ian did.

This is Tanner's story and I have to admit this is not what I had expected. I always liked Tanner and I wanted to know more about him
Emily
May 07, 2018
Orrie Feitsma
Dec 04, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• Unwritten Law (Steele Brothers #1)
  • Four Ever
  • The Ballerino and the Biker (The Hedonist, #1)
  • An Old Fashioned Christmas in Apishipa Creek (Apishipa Creek Chronicles #6.5)
  • Broken Triangle (Eternal Soulmates, #1)
  • Always Mine (Love in Eden #1)
  • Peppermint Spiced Omega (The Hollydale Omegas, #3)
  • Forgotten: Luca (The Four, #1)
  • Stick and Poke (Irons and Works, #5)
  • Havoc (Tattoos and Ties Duet, #1)
  • Their Boy (The Game, #2)
  • A Hard Call (Stonewall Investigations, #1)
  • The Difference Between
  • A Baby for Christmas (Oceanport Omegas, #6)
  • IRL: In Real Life (After Oscar, #1)
  • Love Always
  • He Is Poison (Guns n' Boys #1)
  • Proud (DC Pride #1)

Men of the Vault (9 books)
  • Twelve for Two Hundred (Men of the Vault #1)
  • Just a Few More (Men of the Vault #2)
  • Settling for More (Men of the Vault #4)
  • Circumstances Unexpected (Men of the Vault, #5)
  • Casual Encounters (Men of the Vault, #6)
  • Devious Means (Men of the Vault, #7)
  • Shock and Awe (Men of the Vault #8)
  • Riding Hard (Men of the Vault #9)