Start by marking “Seek” as Want to Read:
Seek

Seek

(Whispers of Heaven #1)

Angel Cutler’s routine life is overturned when local ganglord Viktor Marino tries to kidnap her. When she finds out her adopted sister is back in town and working with Viktor, Angel has to run away with the protection of two total strangers. Can Angel have faith in God to protect her family when she can’t?

Elijah Davis has seen Viktor bleed once, and to save his family, he’
Published November 28th 2018 by Revelation Way Publishing (first published 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Seek, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seek

Kellyn Roth
Rearead 3/2/2019:

FINALLY got time to finish it! Squeeee! Okay, but the interior designer is AMAZING. ;P OKAY, just kiddddinnggg ... Loved reading the final copy!

Originally posted on Reveries.

FTC Disclosure: I received this book from the publisher. I was not required to provide a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

Title: Seek

Author: Angela R. Watts

Series: Whispers of Heaven, Book 1

Genre: Contemporary Adventure (with romance)

Setting: England, countryside

Publisher: Reveries Co.

Source: receive
Angela R. Watts
Oct 31, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: indie-authors
Edits are finished. I repeat, edits are finished.

It is off to be formatted now.

The next time I pick this baby up, it will be skimming a proof copy. =D
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Saving my full review for the published version. This book had excellent pacing, several exciting, well-constructed twists, and some poignant, relatable themes. My friend Angela is very talented and has a bright future as a writer.
R.F. Gammon
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow, this was a book I didn't know I needed, but it was pretty darn fantastic!

LIKES:
-Angel was such a sweetheart. I loved her mix of feisty and gentle, and her faith in God as she seeks to work through her abusive past and confront her demons was AMAZING.
-ELI. My goodness, this BOY. Give me mooooooore male leads who ACTUALLY HAVE THEIR OWN STUFF TO WORK THROUGH! He was such an amazing guy and I LOVED HIM wholeheartedly. I know Asher is the fan favorite, but I personally liked Elijah Davis bette
Aria
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked this! It was really good, and the characters were well-developed. I did find that the perspectives changed a bit too much for me, but overall I really enjoyed it.

Second time around:

This book is just SO. GOOD. The banter is incredible! And I love how the relationships deepen. AGH.
Michaela Bush
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was on the beta team for this book, and I must say that I'm greatly anticipating the formal release of this book so I can read it again. It has crime-drama, humor, and romance all wrapped up in a great Christian plot. Definitely look into reading it and supporting a great indie author!
A. Harrison
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I looooooooove it! And skipped somethings to finish it... That's OK, right? But anyway I just finished it :( I didn't want it to end. :) AND I'm going to work on my review nowish! Check on my blog, (kayleeskindofwrites.blogspot.com/) on the 6th for my review of Seek, and Behold by Faith Potts because I forgot what dates I was doing which that's all.

**U*P*D*A*T*E**

My review:
Genre: Suspense, Christian Fiction, Contemporary.

My Rating: 5 stars.

My Recommendation: 13 up because of slight violence.

My F
Abigayle Claire
Nov 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: edited
Knowing a book is based on life experience is often a turn off for me because I expect the story to be more emotional than developed based on the author's attachment to it. This proved to be an exception.

I found the action to be nonstop and the "good" characters to be likable. Elijah and Asher made a comic pair. It took me a while to get on board with the villains' motivations, so even though they were interesting, it was also hard to tell if they were complex or unplanned. But in the end, every
Liz F.
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book!!! IT'S SO GOOD!
Rating 4.5 stars!

RTC (maybe) upon publication. :)

Also, Asher is my favorite character. :P
Angie Thompson
Reserving full review until the book's in its final form. Some darker/heavier themes than I usually read, but the characters were amazing! And the banter... <3<3<3
Addy S.
First off, thank you so so much, Angela, for letting me beta-read this beautiful story!! I absolutely adore all of the characters, and I felt like I was in the room with them. Such a great Christian adventure with romance mixed in. I loved the Biblical aspects too. I 100% recommend this book!

Detailed review to come once Seek is published! Five stars from me. :)
Hannah Rodriguez
Feb 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
-the plot was engaging and based off of personal experience (so it felt real and raw)
-bro relationships ftw
-it was fast paced the whole time like whoosh wham oops where'd your time go
-i'm not a fan of cute romance, but this one got my heart
-angel wasn't an annoying female (that's a good thing)
-the faith aspect was weaved in SO WELL

(this book was written my friend Angela. no, that doesn't mean this review is biased. and yes, i forgot to write a review from november oops)
Parker Hankins
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
So, first off, I want to say this book was absolutely amazing!! I mean, wow!! (The cover really makes you think it's this good. I haven't got over that cover!)

Anyways, I guess I'll discuss characters first. Angel was awesome. Like wow! She was a rather tough women character, yet she didn't keep the one you see in so many movies and books that is so annoying. She was awesome, and realistic. I found myself relating to her even though she was a female. I can say she's a unique, realistic character
Chloe (aka Crystal)
Previously published on Purely by Faith Reviews.

This book was so good, and my mind is legit blown. Honestly, it was one of the best reads of the year for me!

So, yes, I meant to post this earlier, but I was just finishing up the book (and internet has been so horrible today :P). It’s not something you can rush through. There are many biblical messages weaved through the whole story (such as forgiveness and not being forsaken by God), and adding that with what was going on, I really had to take so
R.A.
I literally screamed when I finished this! xD Not just because I finally finished beta-reading it, but it was an amazing book, even with the errors! ;)

A proper review will come someday when I get a paperback copy of it!
Molly
Oct 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Seek was a fascinating book! It was action packed and suspenseful.

First, I'll mention some of characters. Angel had some funny moments throughout the book. She was also determined to protect her family, and would do almost anything to keep her family safe.

Eli was an interesting character. He needed to let go of the past and find forgiveness.

Asher was absolutely hilarious! His lightheartedness, (for the most part), and his funny food quirks, added that needed lightheartedness to the story. I love
S.G. Willoughby
Marina
added it
May 23, 2018
Goodreads Librari...: Help With Series! 12 31 Nov 12, 2018 07:29PM
Angela R. Watts is a Christian fiction author who strives to glorify the Lord in all she does. She’s a homeschooled highschooler living at Step By Step Sanctuary, Tennessee, though with Gypsy and Norwegian in her blood, she tends to travel. She’s been writing stories since she was little, but also enjoys chores, painting, and watching sunsets.