Start by marking “Kissing Strangers: Tainted Love” as Want to Read:
Kissing Strangers: Tainted Love

Kissing Strangers: Tainted Love

Kissing Strangers is a collection of short stories exploring the complicated relationships of Brittain, Darren, and Heidi.

When Kenneth proposed to Brittain, she said I do without hesitation. He was her ideal guy, and she would’ve probably always felt that way, if she had never met his wife.

Darren loves Trish with all of his heart, but nothing he does is enough for her.
Published February 28th 2018 by Michelle Mitchell

To ask other readers questions about Kissing Strangers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kissing Strangers

Start your review of Kissing Strangers: Tainted Love
Ellowyn
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Michelle Mitchell has a way with the pen. She draws you in from the beginning and keep you wanting more. The three couples in this book love was sooooo tainted. I enjoyed reading about the issues that they had. Michelle Mitchell is one of my favorite authors. Great job and I look forward to reading more from her.
Kim Walton
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Southside Book and Writers Club Book of the month

Kissing Strangers Tainted Love is a soap opera, following the lives of four couples. Each story, couple goes through life changing events. Some of these events were so crazy, that you felt for the couples. Then at times you felt that the couples got exactly what they deserve.

In the beginning the book was hard to follow, because you had to first figure out how the author was going back and forth between individuals and that each was a separate
Teresa B Howell
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book. Although it was short, it was filled with mystery and suspense which is always my favorite. I wanted to know what happened to Hiedi and if she would even go back to her husband after all of that. It looks like the sister might live to see another day. One would assume there is a part 2 in the making? Kudos Ms. Mitchell.
Jeida K.
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Didn’t see that coming!

I had no idea what to expect when I started this novella, but with each chapter Michelle Mitchell took me on such a ride my head started spinning. Such an exciting read that made me gasp out loud at some moments. Can’t wait for more!
Critiques Corner
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
KISSING STRANGERS: TAINTED LOVE by @authormichellemitchell started good. There are 3 short stories and you won’t be disappointed.
Brittain was out for her jog when low & behold she spots her fiancée having a picnic with another woman! After going over to the couple & getting in their business, she decides she’s had enough. But they might not have had enough of her!
Trish is the breadwinner in her marriage because her husband took a pay cut. Darren always makes things happen & that’s
Tiffany Reads
Jun 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Whew! I was not ready for this novella. Mitchell grabbed my attention from the very first page and there was no let down until the very end. It was extremely fast-paced with storylines that had me looking at my kindle in disbelief. Not disbelief because they were unrealistic but because this is what happens when some folks choose to believe that the grass is greener on the other side. So, why 4 stars? Because the blessing and curse of a novella is that it is fast-paced but it leaves much to be ...more
Whitney
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book made me feel like I was watching a soap opera on TV. I was completely in shock by how the storylines ended. I couldn't stop turning the pages to see what happened next. I have so many mixed feelings about the characters in the book. Overall, the author did a great job keeping my interest. The author storyline for the characters flowed and was anything but boring. I was definitely engaged and ready to see what would happened next. Overall, I enjoyed reading this book even though I ...more
LaChelle Weaver
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is a page turner from the first page until the last. I had the honor of reading an advanced copy and my mind was blown. The author really outdid herself with this story. The twists and turns will leave your mouth open and have you calling up your friends to talk about it. I love the title and the way it’s spun into the storyline. The ending, you will not see coming. Great read!
Burgundy
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW

Its just February and I know this book is going on my top reads of 2018. I was expecting ine book and got something totally unexpected. I could not put this book down. It had so many twists and turns. I was drawn to these characters. And the ending totally unexpected. Bravo Michellle Mitchell Bravo you have totally outdone yourself on this one.
Amanda
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This collection of three short stories was was a great quick read. Although short, they packed a powerful punch. And quite a surprise in each. I hadn’t expected the element of suspense that the author delivered. Great read, and I look forward to more work from Ms. Mitchell.
S
Sep 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, ku-loans
Wow

First things first, this is not a romance. It's three stories of relationships in distress due to infidelity. The three stories are not connected so I didn't like that they were all mixed together instead of being separated. I did find them very entertaining, despite the fact that Darren and Heidi made me want to tell at them.
Pat Smith
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
These relationships conjured up the phrases 'jumping out the pot into the fire' and 'careful what you wish for'. The deceit, secrets and suspense made a page turning set of stories whose endings couldn't be predicted. This book was well written and left me shaking my head. The book was appropriately titled too because at least one person in each of the 3 relationships had no idea the secrets the other was hiding. Great read.
Carolyn
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just Wow!

Wow! What a third novella by this author. Each rendering, each story is bringing this author more accolades I'm proud to bestow. I'm a mystery and suspense buff. I liked the way the story weaved and bobbed into a tight twist and uncoiled a very nice storyline. Each couple had so much going on, and neither really knew the person they were involved. Grade A Goodness!
Joticia
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read!

This was a great read! The characters are intriguing and the stories suspenseful which allowed me to read it straight through....no break for me! For me that’s ingredients for a great read!!!!
J.L. Sapphire
Feb 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Quick, good read

4 fast- paced stories in one book. I felt like I was watching Lifetime. If you're looking for a good read to hold your attention, grab this one.
Sherron Elise
Jan 15, 2019
Felicia
Mar 22, 2019
Michelle Mitchell
Jun 26, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

• Poison Pen
  • More to Life
  • Greed: A Seven Deadly Sins Novel
  • Love Discovered: A Christian Romance (Faith in Love Book 1)
  • Heaven Can Be Hell
  • Never Gonna Be the Same: (A Christian Fiction Novel)
  • Another Night to Remember: A Novella
  • Finding Grace
  • Love Disguised: A Christian Romance (Faith in Love Book 2)
  • Someone Else's Daughter (Miranda's Rights, #1)
  • Dancing with the Enemy (Boston General Hospital, Book 1)
  • Dancing on the Moon (Carver High)
  • That One Voice
  • Right Pryce Wrong Time (Pryce Sisters Book 2)
  • If Only For One Night
  • Oney: My Escape From Slavery
  • For Your Love (Loving You Book 2)
  • Our Love (Loving You Book 1)
Michelle Mitchell has always been creative; the builder of play forts, and the writer of numerous songs that she hoped to hear on the radio. She always enjoyed singing, dancing, reading and writing. One of her dreams was to be a backup dancer for Janet Jackson, but when that didn’t happen, she continued to focus on songwriting. She knew she could shine brightest if she could work in a field where ...more