Start by marking “Happy Endings Book Club Boxed Set (Books #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Happy Endings Book Club Boxed Set (Books #1-3)

Happy Endings Book Club Boxed Set

(Happy Endings Book Club #1-3)

Join the club and get your Happy Ending!
The Happy Endings Book Club Boxed Set includes three full-length novels:Hidden Hollywood, Inviting Trouble, and So Revealing.

Book 1: Hidden Hollywood
She’s on top…
When superstar actress Claire Jordan researched her role for the Fierce Trilogy movies, she never expected the bond she feels with the author and her romance book club aka
Published January 10th 2018 by Extra Fancy Books

To ask other readers questions about Happy Endings Book Club Boxed Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Happy Endings Book Club Boxed Set

Start your review of Happy Endings Book Club Boxed Set (Books #1-3)
Coco.V
Mar 30, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on iBooks today (3/30/2019)!
Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!

I'm a long-time Kylie fan, and her writing just keeps getting better!

This series has the smoking hotness and laugh-out-loud one-liners I've come to expect from Kylie. These books are all so enjoyable to read (I'm SO happy this series has so many books!)

Not to mention, each hero and heroine are so different from each other, EVERYONE is bound to find a Happy Ending book they'll love!
Isha Coleman
Shelves: first-reads
A person has to be made of stone to not find pleasure in the irresistible world that is Kylie Gilmore.

Hidden Hollywood - The Happy Endings Book Club series begins on a high note with this energetic, playful and sincere bundle of feel good fun. An addiction to books and romance helped reel me in because any lover of books I would gladly befriend. Behind the glamour and wealth of big city lives, Claire and Jake have a simpleness on their minds. Matchmaking, a little slight of hand and let the
Margaret
Jan 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hidden Hollywood
I really enjoyed meeting Jake Josh and Mad and look forward to getting to know the rest of the Campbell family. Claire and Jake have instant chemistry and even though they start off thinking that the other is someone completely different they very quickly sort out their differences. Hailey is a handful and I hope that in future she and Josh sort out their feeling for each other. The happy endings book club members will all hopefully get their own happy endings.
Inviting Trouble
I
Nikki Barrett
Jan 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Happy Endings Book Club is a fun, sexy, and emotional new series from Kylie Gilmore. I love that the characters are part of a book club. The stories not only celebrate relationships between the heroes and heroines, but all sorts of relationships and friendships, too. Characters pop up that we're familiar with, and new faces are brought in for future stories.

Hidden Hollywood kicks off the series, and what a fun read! Mistaken identities, twin switches, lots of laughs, and steamy scenes! What
Monica
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Incredibly sweet series! Amazing writing, characters galore that continue through this series and wonderfully sweet HEA. You can't go wrong with this series or this author!

HIDDEN HOLLYWOOD: When superstar actress Clair Jordan joins the Happy Endings Book Club she gains more than just a group of women to connect with, she gains friends, people she learns she can trust while working in a business where you can seldom trust anyone. When she finally divulges her desire to find a normal everyday kind
Michelle
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
HIDDEN HOLLYWOOD; What do two people who want some normalcy in their lives do when they want to go out on a low profile date? Why, go on the date in disguise as someone else of course!!
Claire is a highly successful movie star, currently starring in the Fierce Trilogy. She joins the book club that the author of the Fierce Trilogy belongs to and forms a bond with the members. In a moment of weakness, she confesses that she wants to go on a normal date with a normal guy. The members set her up on a
Meg
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book 1 – Hidden Hollywood I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this book! If you loved Kylie Gilmore's Clover Park Series you will love this one! This is book number one and is the story of Claire & Jake and how they fell in love! Claire is the actress that will be making Julia's trilogy from book 10 "A Tempting Friendship" into a movie and Jake is the billionaire identical twin brother of the lovable bar tender Josh that you meet in most of the Clover Park Series. Josh was supposed to be going on a date ...more
Pam
Jan 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
This boxed set is a great deal!! Three terrific couples going through angst, trials & misunderstandings to get their happy ending. The author does a great job of giving the reader characters that they can identify with & a plot that is realistic. You can't help but fall in love with this series!!

Hidden Hollywood - A perfect blend of romance & humor! Take a famous movie star & a billionaire playboy & send them on a blind date. What do you get? A perfect romance! Claire is
Coral Mitchell
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hidden Hollywood 4*
While researching her new role, Claire bonds with the romance group she is a part of and confesses to wanting a date with a regular guy. Most of the actors and men she knows are only after her for her money and notoriety. Hailey sets her up with Josh. Only Josh and his twin trade places and Jake take Claire out and both are in disguise. Billionaire tech CEO Jake is tired of gold-digging women throwing themselves at him and he wants to meet a regular girl. One night of passion
Yvonne Cruz
Jan 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a great bargain for 3 wonderful stories by this talented author.
Hidden Hollywood is the first book in Ms Gilmore's new series title, Happy Endings Club. As the series implies it's about finding HEA.
This one is a sweet romance. We have seen the twin switches before, but this one is more complex. Jake and Josh Campbell are two adult guys that switch hoping to achieve a goal. Josh does it to teach a woman he's attracted to, that maybe a wealthy guy is really what she wants. He's a bartender
Cali Jewel
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Happy Endings Book Club is the only club I want to join... Quirky, fun, sexy sweet and emotionally thrilling romantic adventures that give you that heartwarming, feelgood allover experience. This set holds the first three addicting romantic journeys at a great price!

Hidden Hollywood

Jake and Claire are both pretending to be other people on their first explosive date together what a beginning! Extremely entertaining and engaging story that brings you into a circle of friends you find yourself
Lucia
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and sexy small town romance boxset full of heartwarming love stories

The Happy Endings Book Club series is a wonderfully sweet and sexy contemporary romance series full of heartwarming love stories set in a small town that is the perfect boxset for any contemporary romance fan. Each book has a unique theme, these three including: a fake relationship; childhood friends to lovers; and finally a stuntman who meets his match with a sassy, strong minded woman. All are told from dual perspective,
Eileen
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading the books in the Happy Endings Book Club box set. The members of this club are a variety of single friends at least at the time they form the club. Often after each meeting they hang out in a nearby bar where the brother of member Madison Campbell is part owner and the rest of her brothers, both blood and “adopted” hang out, interacting with the ladies, often two of them connect and fall in love.

Ms. Gilmore is a wonderful story teller and in these books she weaves wonderful
BookWorm
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was ok
I liked the idea of these books but for some reason a lot of the characters annoyed me. I didn't really care for Claire or Jake at all.
Mad was a bit too obsessed with Park for my liking. She could barely function she was so affected by him. She hadn't seen the guy for ten years but she was still in love with him. Please.
Charlotte and Ty's story was the most interesting to me. Although just when I was thinking that Charlotte was strong and likeable she would have a freakout about something
Janeen Phillips
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hidden Hollywood is the beginning of yet another great series by Kylie Gilmore! The characters are great; with a sense of family among them right from the start. I loved the storyline and the classic twin switch was amazing!!!! I can't wait to read the rest of the series!

In Inviting Trouble we get to learn more about the only girl in the Campbell family, Madison. Her & Parker have a history and it takes them a while to get past it but once they do, boy do the sparks fly!

In So Revealing we
Sharon
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this boxed set by Kylie!
3 Happy Ending stories, Hidden Hollywood, Inviting Trouble & So Revealing!
Each story made me fall in love with this group of ladies and I need to get the rest of the series so I can keep up to date on them! Grab this boxed set, and be prepared for all the love that this group of women bring you! You will not be disappointed! 5 trillion stars and I'm telling you this is a must read!Enjoy!!
Cfountain10
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love This Series!

Each one is about a different couple finding each other. The men are all gorgeous as are the women. You can read them out of order but it's more fun to read them in order. Better continuity. I'm stuck with a pulled muscle in my back so it's cathartic to read cozy love stories where there is drama, sex and men who seem too good to be true while being really masculine. On to #4. Yay!
Quinn Fforde
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series is exactly the kind that's fun to binge read, so this box set is perfect. It introduces you to the ladies and the men and sets up their coming interactions. I got completely sucked in and read it all in three days. I wish I had a book club like this!
I loved the way the stories were woven together and the way that some common tropes were turned on their heads. This is my favorite series by this author.
Hanna
Apr 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another Great Series

Interesting characters, a touch of glamor, innovative plot twists: This boxed set is a pleasure. In some series, the characters and plots are so similar they seem to be one tale rewritten, a theme and variations. Not here; each story has a unique rhythm. The setting and major players continue, but each story stands alone.
Brittany
Great books! I like the dual perspectives and the characters are cute and fun. My only complaint is that the some of the side characters from the first book are not as defined as they could be. With that said, the third book focused on two side characters where they had the depth to them that I wanted. Hopefully this occurs with the rest of the series.
Leann McKay
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a Fabulous series! A MUST read by Kylie Gilmore. This box is the first three books in her Happy Endings series. We fall in love with Claire & Jake.....Mad and Park.......and Ty and Charlotte.....and I cannot wait to see what happens with Hailey and Josh! Not to mention see who Hailey helps find for the other sisters. You will not be disappointed with this series!
Dee Shelvey
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What to do when your new in town? Join a Book Club of Course! Happy Endings Book Club is the place to be in Clover Park, You get to meet so many interesting new people and maybe find a soul mate. With this box set you don’t have to wait for the stories there are three here and ready to go!
Cynthia
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It started with a book

Each of the women have been brought together for the love of spreading and love. The first three books bring together two brothers, and close friend who is like a brother and the my sister. But each couple ok have their up and downs but love rings true.
Mary Stockwell
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great bargain bundle

This is an enjoyable and entertaining series. What a great bargain this three book bundle is. All of the characters Are unique and different but very close knit. All in all, a well written series.
Susan K Hunter
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Happy ending

Fun and entertaining. Didn’t want to put it down. Caught me right from the start and kept me coming back to it as soon as possible.
Kristal
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series at a great price!
Kim Andrade
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved all 3 books...This is an amazing series!! Sweet stories, great chemistry, awesome writing!!!
Angie
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed the first three books in this series! Loved the Happy Endings Book Club! What a fun bunch of women!!
larry marker
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The story was good

The story was very good in each of the books and kept you wondering what was going to happen next

• Wounded Warriors - 3 book set
  • The Bradens at Weston (Books 1-3 Boxed Set): Love in Bloom: The Bradens
  • Falling for the Hometown Girl (Marshall Ranch, #2)
  • How to Knit a Wild Bikini (Billionaire's Beach, #1)
  • Brody's Redemption (Small Town Scandals #1)
  • A Little Consequence (Texas Firefighters, #2)
  • Flirting with Fire (Men of Marietta, #2)
  • The Fire Inside (Hidden Cove Firefighters, #7)
  • Fiancé for the Night (One Night to Forever #1)
  • The Sheriff's Mail-Order Bride (The Watson Brothers #2)
  • Seaside Summers: Books 1-3 Boxed Set (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #1-3)
  • Her Sweetheart Brand (Secrets of Cherry Lake #3)
  • I Will Always Love You (The Gentileschi Sisters Book 1)
  • If I Can't Have You (The Thorntons, #3)
  • The Rebel (The Rockwell Legacy, #1)
  • A Cowboy Summer
  • Something New (Lone Star Match, #3)
  • Crushing on Kate (Red Maple Falls #2)
Sign up for Kylie's newsletter for exclusive excerpts and subscriber-only giveaways!

***Rogue Prince is out now!***

Kylie Gilmore is the USA Today bestselling author of the Rourkes series, the Happy Endings Book Club series, the Clover Park series and the Clover Park STUDS series. She writes humorous romance that makes you laugh, cry, and reach for a cold glass of water.

Kylie lives in New York with

Happy Endings Book Club (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Hidden Hollywood (Happy Endings Book Club, #1)
  • Inviting Trouble (Happy Endings Book Club, #2)
  • So Revealing (Happy Endings Book Club, #3)
  • Formal Arrangement (Happy Endings Book Club, #4)
  • Bad Boy Done Wrong (Happy Endings Book Club, #5)
  • Mess With Me (Happy Endings Book Club, #6)
  • Resisting Fate (Happy Endings Book Club, #7)
  • Chance of Romance (Happy Endings Book Club, #8)
  • Wicked Flirt (Happy Endings Book Club, #9)
  • An Inconvenient Plan (Happy Endings Book Club, #10)