Start by marking “Afternoon Delights: A Collection (Compilation) of Hot Short Stories” as Want to Read:
Afternoon Delights: A Collection (Compilation) of Hot Short Stories

Afternoon Delights: A Collection (Compilation) of Hot Short Stories

From Amazon Bestselling Author Mickey Miller
This short story collection has hot athletes, sweet first and last kisses, steamy encounters with bad boys, secret small town romances, hot boss encounters, and much more!

The coolest part? These stories were developed based on suggestions from my readers.

Story #1: It's Between a Bad Choice and a Worse Choice

Story #2: Starlight

Sto
Published January 10th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Afternoon Delights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Afternoon Delights

Start your review of Afternoon Delights: A Collection (Compilation) of Hot Short Stories
Julie's Book Land Reviews
First of all I just wanna say that this 18 short story novel was filled with so much steam that my favorites were story 7 & 8. Great job once again Mickey Miller because your stories have no bounds which is what I love most about all your novels especially this one. Great job sir. ...more
Coco.V
Aug 09, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (8/9/2018)!💝
Cat Imb || The Reading Cat ||
Actual rating : 3.5 stars

I received an ARC of this book from the author and I voluntarily reviewed it. Thank you Mickey Miller!

Like with every anthology or collection of short stories, there is a risk. With all the different stories, there are bound to be people who like some and dislike some, and I was in that boat.

Some of the stories were great! “Stories” may be a strong word, because they are beginnings of story. Small amuse-bouches to get you craving more.

Some other stories were not to my t
Erika BookHavenBookBlog
Shelves: new-adult
A great collection of shorts that I flew through and completely kept my interest ranging from shamelessly dirty, to sweet and sultry, to exciting I-need-more!! It was super fun to vote on what I would like to see next from this Author, kinda hard to choose because there were quite a few! I loved seeing favorites from previous books too!! I thank the Author for providing a copy to review!!

~~~Erika, Book Haven Book Blog
ViolinVixen
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Mickey Miller's writing style! He can deliver a filthy mouthed alpha, but make me believe that he could be prince charming. His books are super steamy, intelligent and fun reads and this collection of short stories follows suit.

This book of sexy short stories is a great introduction to one of my favourite authors. Some are new stories based on suggestions from his readers, others are deleted scenes from his already published books. All are page-turning, hot af and leave you begging for m
Liz
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Mickey Miler writes sexy and steamy stories that pull you right in. In Afternoon Delights: A Collection of hot Short Stories he gives us 18 short stories to get lost in! We get a variation of stories from athletes, bad boys, bosses that are sweet, sexy, and steamy!

This collection had a little bit of everything. I am sure not every story will be to everyone’s liking, but overall each was enjoyable and the best part, Mickey is letting his reader pick which will be a full book.

A quick, fun, sexy
Madeleine
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This fun book has a little bit of everything for everybody. It's so beautifully written and steamy with many short stories. Guaranteed to melt your Kindle.

I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Afternoon Delights by Mickey Miller was a fun, down and dirty peek into some fantastic potential story starters as well as a revisit with some of our favorite characters from prior books.

With 18 quickies, there really was a story for everyone ranging from steamy work encounters, strangers on a subway, sweet kisses, old flames, sexy athletes and so much more. The truly unique part of this collection is that Mickey is asking his readers to vote on which of these stories they would like to see expa
Samantha I Love HEA Romance Book Blog
Afternoon Delights
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 - 5 Stars!

Afternoon Delights is a collection of short stories written by Mickey. Some are deleted scenes from his current books, while some are newly written scenes that are a steamy short read. And at the end of reading them all we can vote on which ones we want Mickey to write for us!

I really enjoyed this collection. There are 18 stories to read and they are all different lengths. There is some humour, some sweeter stories, some hot as fire stories. A couple of stori
Sherill
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing

SPICY QUICK READS THAT LIGHT UP THE PAGES!

AFTERNOON DELIGHTS are quick molten-hot stories that pique your interest and leave you wanting more. Each story beckons you to move on with irresistible males and sassy females, dynamic vivid scene descriptions, devilish naughtiness, humor, and you also get a peek into a few of the stories that are already published.

INTOXICATING-ENTERTAINING fabulously written reads that I thoroughly enjoyed. I also appreciate how the author put together these stories wi
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
I have a hard time loving on short stories, especially in the Romance genre. When Mickey announced he was coming out with a collection of short stories in Afternoon Delights, I was all in and ready to start this book. I launched into the first short story and was Wowed! So I continue through the journey of every story. I was mesmerized and loved every "quick" moment of hotness these characters brought.

My top two favorite short story were "It's Between a Bad Choice and a Worse Choice" and "The S
Ingrid
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Quick, hot, steamy reads from Mickey Miller. Some are deleted/expanded scenes from previously published books, some are inspired from reader suggestions, and some appear to be brand new. And, you get to vote on which short you want him to write into a full length novel! My personal favorite was "Study Break", an erotic, graphic scene written from the woman's POV with hints of consensual BDSM. This collection is the perfect introduction to those readers unfamiliar with Mickey's work and a delight ...more
MaD
Jan 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a neat idea - get some ideas from your fans about stories they would like to hear - write some snippets based on these different ideas/scenarios/characters - intriguing the readers juuuust enough to get them wanting a little more of the story - and then letting the readers decide which short story/stories? they would like to see developed into a longer novel. This gives you a little inside look into how the author writes and if it may be something you'd like.
There is a selection of differen
Emma bramley
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This is definitely a collection of hot and steamy stories. The hardest part is choosing one at the end of the book. Each book leaves you wanting more from this author and from the characters. Each story is filled with hots and steamy scenes, humour, amazing characters. Each story is different ion its own way but all amazingly written. An amazing collection of fantastic short stories from this amazing author. I can't wait to read more from this author again in the future.
Highly recommended
I volu
Tre Talbot
Jan 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
There’s is a great selection of short stories, I must say that not all of them had me on the edge but my attention was held throughout and I wanted to continue to see what the next chapter held. My all time favorites are #8 National Kiss A Stranger Story and #12 The Soldier Story. I think it’s nice to see that any one of these can develop into so much more. They’re filled with fast paced lust and so much more. Highly recommend you grab your copy now. This is my unbiased and voluntary review.
Heather A Bamer
Shelves: 2018
Mickey hit a home run with this book. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The short stories in the book are all well done. Some of the stories are deleted scenes from his books that are he has already released. The other stories in the Mickey can expanded on the storyline. He’s asking for the readers to please vote to see which stories they would like to see more about the story. I think it’s great that as a author he wants to have his readers interact with him and what he is working on.
Kerry Pruett
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These short stories fit the bill for an afternoon delight. They all leave you wanting more. Mr. Miller leaves you interested in each of the couples story. I would love to see another Afternoon Delight collection, and many full length stories from this collection. I look forward to maybe seeing some more of these couples from Blackwell. You will not be disappointed picking up this collection of short stories. They may even lead you to have your own Afternoon Delight story.
Shirley
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous collection of hot and steamy shorts that are perfect for when all you have time for is a quickie!!
Whether you like a sweet second chance romance or a naughty older woman/younger man story, Mickey's given everyone something that will be of interest.
My only "complaint", though it's actually a request, is that I need more ~ I need to know "the rest of the story" for all these shorts.
A must have collection of shorts from Mickey Miller!!
Natalie Casey
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Afternoon Delights was a hot, fast read for me! This book is a collection of short stories that will suck you in, and leave you craving more! There is everything in this collection from sweet to hot and steamy!! AND, at the end, you get to vote on what short you'd like to see made into a full length story! How awesome is that!!!
Bonus, there's also a preview of a new book Ten Night Stand , coming out soon. ❤❤❤
I received this ARC and I'm voluntarily leaving a review😉
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
18 super short stories by Mickey Miller. Easy to be read in shorter amounts of time as the stories are not interconnected, as they would be in a novel but each is it's own thing. (Though some of the stories are excerpts/deleted scenes from Mr. Miller's previous works.) Could be read in single morning/afternoon though, too, Most of the stories are so short they left me wanting more but that's okay. Definitely all good reads. I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.
Melanie
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mickey Miller did an excellent job with these short stories are all page turners. They all leaving you yearning for more which I am sure is exactly what he was wanting. It's a book of teasers but since you know there is a chance that this one could be the one to go to a full length novel you have to read them all. It's amazing well written, it has to be to take just a few pages of a story and make you beg for more.
Virginia
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mickey has written a book of short stories that will have your kindle on fire. Every story in Afternoon Delights is delicious. Some are very short and some are a little longer, but they are all page turners. Mickey sure knows how to bring up the heat and get you all into the story. I definitely had a few favorites and would love to see some made into full length books.

Fun and sexy, these stories are a must read!

An ARC was provided for an honest review.
Arien/Sloan
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Looking for a little Afternoon Delight? Then this is the book that you want to get your hands on. It is one of the hottest reads I've had so far this winter. Perfect little pick me up that will have you grinning, turning pages and squirming in your seat because the sexy scenes are just that scorching hot!
You will not be disappointed at all with any of these lovely tales. I will continue to look forward to anything that is written by this author.
Amanda Sowers
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was ok
I'll be honest I read most of the stories but not all of them. There were some that were adorable, some sexy and some I just wasn't able to finish. Those ones are the reason for my lower rating.

I'm not going to go into detail because I always want readers to form their own opinions. Everyone has different views and values when it comes to everything so I recommend reading it and seeing what you think.
Mindy
Fun quick reads

A fun quick collection of shorts, a little bit of everything, hot and fast some quick and sweet and others that are just the beginning to something more. Love that readers get a voice in the creation of the short stories. Bonus it the glimpse of Ten Night Stand written with the help of Mickey's Misfits, his reader group. This is a great all around fun read!
Ginessa Brown
Jan 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
I went into reading Afternoon Delights having never read anything by Mickey Miller. The book started off a little rocky for me, but by the second short story I was hooked! The short stories featured in Afternoon Delights cover almost every scenario imaginable! I’m excited to see which short story makes it’s way to a full length novel in the future!
Pat
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book has something for everyone, it is a collection of quick, fun reads which will have one lead to something bigger! Some of these stories are sweet and some are oh, so hot! Only Mickey Miller can involve his fans in a project like this and have it turn out as a truly enjoyable read!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Quick but fun reads

This is my first book from this author, but the stories contained made me head to Amazon for the full length version of one of the stories. So many choices in this book, it's hard to only pick 2. My advice, if you've never read a Mickey Miller book before, pick this one up, cause you'll be back for more too! Enjoy ....
Melissa Parnell
Jan 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this collection. There is so many different types of stories in here. Some fun, some emotional. All completely sexy and entertaining. I definitely hope to read some longer stories out of these. I would love to read more about these characters. I can't wait to see what Mickey comes up with next.
Tammy
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Afternoon Delights
By Mickey Miller
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Mickey Miller never fails!! I love this book of hot short stories. These stories are written by suggestions from his fans. Pretty cool, right! Best part is you get to vote on which story is your favorite and would love to see a novel written from it. My pick is Study Break.

• Charmer
  • Surprise Package
  • Breaker: A Brother's Best Friend
  • The Dare
  • In Skates Trouble (Chicago Rebels, #0.5)
  • Boss Man Bridegroom
  • Primal Howl (Primal Howlers MC, #1)
  • Rocker: Cerberus MC Book 13
  • The Arrangement
  • Viper (Hell's Handlers MC, #9)
  • The Fight for Forever (Legend Trilogy #3)
  • Join the Club (SWAT Generation 2.0, #7)
  • Edge of Retribution
  • T-Bone: Satan's Fury MC-Memphis (Satan's Fury-Memphis Book 9)
  • Protecting What's Mine
  • House of Scarlett (Legend Trilogy, #2)
  • IOU
Hi, there! My name is Mickey Miller and I write sexy, fun romance with smart characters. My books are great if you're looking for a light-hearted, steamy read with some humor and a happy ending! Happy reading!