Start by marking “No Angel (Louisiana Lawmen Book 3)” as Want to Read:
No Angel (Louisiana Lawmen Book 3)

No Angel

(Louisiana Lawmen #3)

Alexandra Tyler is on the run. She married her college sweetheart, but soon discovered a dark side to him that she’d never seen before. Hoping to find refuge and start a new life, she moves to New Orleans. But bad luck follows and she finds herself barely escaping an abduction. Before she knows it, she’s entangled in the search for a serial killer.

FBI Special Agent Danny D
ebook
Published March 5th 2018 by Tule Publishing

To ask other readers questions about No Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Angel

Start your review of No Angel (Louisiana Lawmen Book 3)
Sawyer  ❤ LoveSawyer.com
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
First things first, would you look at the cover. Those abs! What I wouldn't give to be able to ... keep my t-shirts that bright and white.

Now, here's fair warning to anyone who's scared of serial killers to begin with. Reading a book about a girl being targeted by a serial killer at night while you're home alone isn't the best idea. I learnt this lesson the hard way. Anyway, the book was super engaging.

It is the third book in the Louisiana Lawmen series. It's also the first book I read both in t
Vikki Vaught
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My Musings

Another great read in this awesome series. I thoroughly enjoyed the characters and the plot is intriguing. Great twist. The writing is emotionally charged with plenty of action. Glad I found this series. I can always count on a fantastic book by this talented author. Happy ☺reading 📚!
KateZ
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I could only give this book 3.5 stars.

The serial killer story was great. I loved the way Danny worked through to solve the mystery.

But the love story between Danny and Ellie was just not as good as it should have been. And I can't really put my finger on why I didn't like it.

Maybe it was the stilted language or I wanted more sexual tension. Or maybe I was just expecting some really hot sexy scenes and I didn't get them.

So a good thriller but not enough romance/sexual tension for me.
Coco.V
Nov 26, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (11/26/2019)! 🎁
BookWorm
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was ok
A promising story but something about the writing style didn't work for me. I found the characters a little awkward and felt detached and bored for most of the book.
Paula
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
No Angel by Mallory Kane is the third book in the Louisiana Lawman Series by Mallory Kane. While the first book in the series seemed familiar like it was a re-issue, this one reads fresh and new. It is my favorite of the series so far.

First the reader meets Alexandra Tyler who has made a new life for herself after and abusive marriage. She is strong, and resourceful having escaped from an abduction when the story begins. However, she has baggage from her former marriage and childhood that makes
Lyn
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I've read in this series, not aware it was a series until after I had purchased. But it does well as a standalone, so kudos there.

Now. Can we talk about this book cover and a major disconnect?

Fabulous abs, but the cover speaks to me of a hot romance. Sizzling. Which this isn't. At all. It's a thriller/suspense with an unexpected romance built in. The romance aspect is somewhat awkward because of FBI guy Danny. He's a nice guy who tries to put victims at ease, but he's als
Janine
Mar 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
An intriguing and intense romantic suspense story.

Alexandra Tyler moved to New Orleans two years ago to escape her abusive ex-husband. Since then everything in her life was going good. Then she started getting messages from her ex. He had finally found her. But that was the least of Allie’s worries. She recently escaped an attempting kidnapping and when she finds out it wasn’t her ex who arranged it, but possibly a serial killer, it shakes her to the core. But Allie puts on her brave face and do
Sandi Ramirez
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second mystery I have read lately and I need to read more of them if they are this good. I really need to read the first two books in this series to catch up. So i guess that does tell you that ya do not have to read them in any order to be okay. (wink) This book had me captured from the start to the very end of the book. Yes it is a mystery but is also has some romance in there too. The story is well written and it keep me looking around the corners trying to figure out the who done ...more
patrick Lorelli
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance-police
A good book that has action, suspense, some mystery, and a love story. Alexandra Tyler has moved to New Orleans to get away from her ex-husband. Now though she was taken from the streets of New Orleans but escaped. Danny DeLuca is an FBI agent looking for a serial killer and believes that Alexandra has been the first person to escape. He now goes to New Orleans to work with the police and her to see what he can put together to make his theory fact. Along the way he must try not to act on any fee ...more
No Angel

This is a great romantic suspense read set in New Orleans. The story revolves around an FBI profiler and a near victim of the serial killer he's hunting.

The characters are wonderfully flawed, setting up their story and interactions throughout the book. I enjoyed the budding romance and was happy there wasn't too much CSI or Criminal Minds in the story. I found the dialogue crisp, the descriptions of the setting clear. I really liked that Allie wasn't a weak, sniveling girl. She was facin
Heather 123
May 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Full of suspense! You think you know who the person terrorizing Allie is and might even begin to think you know who the serial killer is. But then everything you think you know changes. You look at everything you knew differently and question how the book is going to end who the bad guy really is.

That's the sign of a great story!

Loved the underlying relationship between Allie and Danny especially the slow burn throughout the story. I appreciated Danny's hesitation and awareness of his professio
Laura D
Jul 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Allie is starting over, after a bitter divorce, in New Orleans. When she is abducted and barely escapes she thinks it must be her ex-husband. Then FBI special agent Danny DeLuca shows up and starts talking about serial killer and her being his tenth victim. At first he intimidates her with his tough, all business exterior. He feels a pull toward her but knows that business comes first and he can't afford any distractions. Can he figure out what the pattern is to how the killer picks his victims ...more
Bette Hansen
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a great romantic suspense and a perfect addition to the series. I enjoy this author's writing style and her characters are intriguing.

Alexandra Tyler finds herself almost an abduction victim. She's certain her abusive ex is involved but the police and FBI fears it's a near miss of a serial killer. Danny DeLuca is a special agent for the FBI and he's been tracking this killer for months now. When Alexandra manages to get away he's certain she's the key to finding this guy. Love blooms as
Dawn Herring
Mar 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Although this is the third book in a series, it's the first I've read by this author. It can definitely be read as a standalone; I certainly didn't feel like I was missing out on anything having not read either of the first two books. This one falls squarely in the romantic suspense category, and it's a realistic tale about a woman, Allie, who escapes a serial killer. Danny, an FBI agent, enters the picture, and the story that follows is fast paced, interesting, and at times, even horrifying. It ...more
Pelusa Rivera
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rcvd an ARC at no cost to author..This is the third book in this series and if you haven't read the first too I ask you why not? do it get caught up and then read this one because it was awesome. We have Alexandra who is running from her abusive of ex-husband. Then the poor thing almost gets abducted but luckily for her she was able to get away. I liked her because she was strong and love that in a heroine. Then we meet Special Agent Danny, who is an alpha and they dont immediately click, they b ...more
BookSnuggle
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
No Angel (Louisiana Lawmen Book 3) by Mallory Kane. This is Alexandra “Allie” Tyler and FBI Special Agent Danny DeLuca’s story.

This story was entertaining and the chemistry between Danny and Allie was off the charts. Plus, the suspense in this story kept me on the edge of my seat. I really enjoyed Danny and Allie’s characters.

This is book three in the Louisiana Lawmen series but can be read as a stand-alone. If you enjoy romantic suspense reads, then you don’t want to miss this one.

FYI, contain
Donnajo
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read a advanced reader's copy of this book.

No Angel by Mallory Kane, book three in the Louisiana Lawman series a great addition to the series. I have totally enjoyed each of the past books in this series and this one didn't disappoint me. It pulled me in from the first page and would not let me go until I finished the book. Enjoyable characters and storyline. I can't wait to read more in the series and more by Mallory Kane.
Karen Roma
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was disappointed to realize that this was book 3 of the series, as I always like to start at the beginning. There were some times I felt like I should have known what was being referenced, bit on the whole it didn’t spoil the overall enjoyment of the book.

Good characters, an entertaining storyline and the promise of more to come, this story definitely had a lot going for it. I’m looking forward to reading more fro this author.
Melinda Blache
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great romantic suspense novel!! I loved this book. It was definitely a page turner. It kept me engaged from the first page to the last. The story is well written. I had no clue who was the serial killer until it was revealed even thought I kept trying to guess. This is book is the third in a series however reads as a stand alone. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes romantic suspense stories.
poppy
Aug 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
I had not read the previous books in the series but had no problem reading this as a standalone and it was really good and I will definitely be checking out the first two books. This was a really good romantic suspense the plot was intriguing and I just loved the twists and turns this book kept me interested and on the edge of my seat it was pretty intense and had me checking my doors were locked at one point. Really well written with great characters I really enjoyed it.
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book had a great, intriguing story. Alexandra narrowly escapes an attempted abduction and FBI Agent Danny DeLuca just knows this is connected to a serial killer he has been searching for. As he conducts his investigation, they grow closer together as he tries to protect her. Loved this one. Kept me on my toes and I couldn't put it down.
Michelle LaReau
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful

Great series!!!! A lot of action. I couldn't put any books of the stories down. Couldn't sleep either- I had to know what was going to happen next. In all three stories the men an women were strong characters. Everyone please read this series-if you don't you are missing out. Love,love, loved it!!!
Erica Tyre
Alright, I guess

It’s an okay story, but both main characters are a bit stupid in different ways. That made it a little difficult to really get into the story. The part at the end, where the resolution with the killer happened was especially dumb of the main male character. It was actually so unbelievably stupid as to pull me out of the action entirely.
Dee Cash
Good for a Romance/

I read No Angel and did not even realize it is a third book in a series which I think is good. The story line was good and had only one sexual scene and no really improper language. They definitely need a proofreader. Maybe that's why I thought it was a first book for the author. I would recommend it to anyone who is interested.
Linda Ellis
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good read

Well written characters and a good story line. There are some minor flaws on the FBI angle - I find it difficult to believe that anyone would get through Quantico without adequate computer skills or would be able to make their hold-out weapon so inaccessible, let alone to forget that they had it - but these are minor quibbles.
Irene
Jan 31, 2020 rated it liked it
I think if I had read the previous two books in the series I might have enjoyed it more and given it a higher rating . The plot and characters were good but the constant repetitive storytelling of the danger Allie was in and Danny not to become personally involved with her was distracting from finding the serial killer . Good ending .
Tami
Mar 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5

This book is the third of this series, but you don't need the rest to understand everything. I think I saw a cameo reference of some characters from another book, but I couldn't tell you for sure since I didn't read them LOL. Good romantic suspense.
Sherry Vitaniemi
Dec 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ugh

The beginning and middle of this story frustrated me to no end. Yet the middle caught me. And Ridgecrest as they say is history. The second-hand proved grandfather was the set up for the best part. The second half and to the end were great.
Meryl
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Easy reading.

An action packed and very entertaining story. The killer was a surprise for me.
The only downside was that the book could have been proofread a bit more. There are mistakes like an incorrect surname when the ex is identified.

• Security Risk (Pelican Bay Security, #1)
  • Rescuing Emma (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • The Protector: Mac (Cover Six Security, #1)
  • Resisting Redemption (Newland #3)
  • Fractured (Southern Alphas, #2)
  • Always a Suspect (Task Force Eagle, #0.5)
  • Her SEAL Rescuer
  • Her Guarded Hero (Black Dawn, #5)
  • Protecting The Billionaire (The Sherbrookes of Newport, #7)
  • Unexpected Love (Black Swan, #3)
  • Slim To None (Cedar Tree, #1)
  • Born to Be Wilde (Wilde Series, #4)
  • Anti Hero
  • Her Dominant SEAL (Midnight Delta, #6)
  • Murphy's Law
  • Testing Luke (Devereaux Billionaires, #3; Billionaires in the City, #6)
  • A Hummingbird Christmas (Glacier Creek)
Bestselling romance author Mallory Kane has published over 40 romantic suspense titles between Harlequin Intrigue and Tule Publishing Group, and she has multiple independent projects spanning genres. Mallory loves romantic suspense with dangerous heroes and dauntless heroines, and she enjoys tossing in a bit of her medical knowledge for an extra dose of intrigue.

Mallory taught herself to read at

Louisiana Lawmen (3 books)
  • No Hero