Start by marking “Until More (More, #9)” as Want to Read:
Until More (More, #9)

Until More

(More #9)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  549 Ratings  ·  176 Reviews
At twenty-two, Crystal Kopas didn’t know where her life was heading. Ghost writing romance stories for well-known authors isn’t an easy thing to do, especially when she couldn’t forget the one man who rocked her world. After moving to Hawaii, she thought she was finally getting her life on track. That is—until he showed up.

At twenty-five, Detective Vigo Conti decided it wa
Kindle Edition, 1
Published April 2nd 2018 by Self

To ask other readers questions about Until More, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Until More

♡Tonya♡
Its Live

I could not be happier about these stories in the Until Series Kindle World. I just can't get enough, and Until More was no exception. I simply adored the characters. I also thought that S. Van Horne did a fantastic job of making it so you could follow along with the characters if you have not read her series.

HERO~ Vigo Conti - hubba hubba. Sweet, sexy and alpha cop. He is only 25 but he has taken care of his autistic 16 year old sister since her birth. He was loving and so patient with
C.P. Smith
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As the mother of a severely autistic son, this book moved me beyond words. S. Van Horn's ability to bring life to her characters is a gift, one I won't forget after finishing Until More. Aurora Rose Reynolds chose well when picking authors with a similar writing style and voice to complement her Until Series. Well done S. Van Horn and Aurora Rose Reynolds!
Gi's Spot Reviews
4.5 'All kinds of Love' Stars

WOW… Pure love in every shape and form… Until More is heart touchingly BEAUTIFUL!

This was my first S. Van Horne book, and for that I’m kicking myself here. I should have read her work sooner, since it’s been on my endless TBR list, but rest assured that after This amazing story, specially considering the side character, I’m going to immediately dive in the rest of the More series!

Until More gives us the second chance love story of Conti and Crystal, that after findin
Bookloverme
Apr 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.25 Stars

I don't know if it's because of what I read before this one that I had a hard time connecting with the characters at first. It took a while before I started to like it.

The story is about Vigo Conti and Crystal.

He's a detective. He got custody of his autistic sixteen year old sister, Maddison and has taken care of her since birth.

She's a ghost writer and now living in Hawaii.

They had a great night together a year ago only to be separated because of a misunderstanding. It took a year bef
Southern Sky
Apr 10, 2018 marked it as dnf  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bored
I got to 49% and had to DNF. I just couldn't get into it. He just proposed to the h and they don't even love each other. They've both said it. It's ridiculous. Also I can respect the man for taking care of his autistic sister but I'm not loving the fact that the h just has to come second in everything. He couldn't even leave his sister with her caregiver for even one night for a date. They just got engaged and he had to drag his sister who needs constant supervision with them. They couldn't even ...more
Melissa
Apr 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

3.5 Stars

I liked this story. I have been enjoying the Happily Ever Alpha series very much. This story was good but I was a little lost at times because I wasn't familiar with some of the characters. Otherwise it was a sexy read with a little suspense!
M M
Love, love, love. Hate they were apart for like a year over a misunderstanding, but once they seen each other again, that was it. My favorite types of stories.
Missy's Book World
Until more was sweet second chance at love story. Crystal and Conti were cute together and had a strong connection. S. Van Horne writing style is great. This novella was a great addition to the Alpha kindle world.
*ARC*
Ruby Ap.
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning
I loved Conti & Crystal's story and their chemistry was sizzling hot ;), and once they get their misunderstandings cleared up (both were celibate while separated due to the misunderstanding, which lasted a long time), sexy times commenced ;)

Even though these two are young, Conti's only 25 years old and Crystal's 22 years old, so there's not much in their age difference, they've been through a lot, especially Conti... read this when it's live to find out.

I loved Conti's character (His first n
Emily
Crystal Kopas spent one night with Vigo Conti and thought he might be the one but quickly realized she made a huge mistake. Vigo wants answers from Crystal and why she took off and when fate intervenes and he finds her in Hawaii while vacationing with his autistic little sister. Misunderstandings aside, Vigo and Crystal find their way back together and begin building something when a threat tries to tear them apart.

This was an intriguing story, was a bit surprised how the story unfolded. I liked
Fotini
Shelves: insta-love
ARC provided from the author for an honest review----thank you!♥
Another hot story from Until Series Kindle World.
S.Van Horned delived a book of insta-love and forever- this is all about!
It was funny, sexy and very BOOM-ish book. I loved Crystal, Vigo and Maddison and the secondary characters who made me want to re-read Myla and Kai.
I can't wait for to read every single one of these books because I Love The Boom!!!
Carrie
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fun fun fun read! Chrystal & Conti were my first peek into S Van Horne's More world & I enjoyed getting to know them. I also enjoyed seeing Myla & Kai from ARR's world. This is on my favorites & re-read shelf!!! BOOM! : )
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting to read the Happily Ever Alpha Kindle World books, since Aurora Rose Reynolds announced she was doing one based on my all time favourite, Until Series. I was excited to see what would be done with her characters when other authors were writing them.

Unfortunately I haven’t had a chance to read any of S Van Horne’s other stories, but I am beyond grateful that I got a chance to read this one. I fell in love with both Crystal and Conti within the first chapter and Maddison just c
Raine
Timeline was confusing

The story was not bad, but what turned me off in the first 20% of the book was all the back and forth of the timeline. I almost out it down and stuck it in my DNF shelf, but I hate doing that and since this was a novella I suffered though it. I like the story and the fact that Conti has a sister with autism that he takes care of, but I wish the author laid the story out in chronological order. She could keep the prologue, but everything else could be organized chronological
Kasey Stuckey
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is part of the Happily Ever After Kindle World and related to the Until Series by Aurora Rose Reynolds!! I love that in the book we get a look at some of our favorite characters for Assumption by ARR . This is Conti and Crystals book and takes us on a short and sweet journey of their love story and how a misunderstanding can cause so much heartbreak !! This was an awesome book and I loved getting to see Kai !!!
Victoria pearce
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is another of ARR's kindle world books and I can say it is the perfect addition and has done Aurora Rose Reynolds justice. Crystal and conti are an awesome pairing and I loved Kai and Myla were such a major part of the story.

Her hearts showed well in dealing with the autistic subject and who could help falling in love with these characters.

S Van Horne has a great writing ability and I enjoyed this story very much and look forward to more from her.
Amanda
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
A sweet second chance romance that starts off with a misunderstanding and jumping to conclusions but quickly changes once Conti understands The Boom! I enjoyed this quick read, especially Mads - she totally stole the show! I also enjoyed the cameos from Kai and Myla!

This was my first ever read by S Van Horne, and I can’t wait to discover more!
Hayley
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I absolutely loved this book, I loved how it's part of the Until Series! I love how the author brought autism in the story, as a mother of three children with autism— Maddison is amazing! I love her no fucks filter, I found it crazy hot and crazy good! I loved it!!!
C.M. Steele
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Conti and Crystal's story. The love they have lasts through time and misunderstandings. Madison Elaine's character adds to the complexity of life and love with a child with autism. Loved it!
Laundry
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my third Happily Ever Alpha book to review, and I think it’s officially safe to say, you cannot go wrong with these books. They are in a class all of their own. S. Van Horne does not disappoint. She gives Conti and Crystal the story they deserve.
Story Line: Conti has an autistic sister – Maddison whom he is the primary care giver for. Crystal lost her parents at a young age and moves to Hawaii where Conti and Maddison are coincidentally vacationing. But there’s year old history between C
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc
2-2.5 stars. This book did not really work for me. This is Vigo Conti and Crystal's story. The two of them met in the past and had a night together where they felt a connection, but due to miscommunication they never spoke again. Now, months later, Crystal, who is a romance writer, has moved to Hawaii. Conti is on vacation to Hawaii with his autistic sister, over who he has guardianship. The couple run into each other again and realize pretty quickly that they had misunderstood each other the la ...more
☆Jamie☆
3.5 Stars! Until More is my first book by S. Van Horne, and another awesome contribution to the Happily Ever Alpha Kindle World.

Summary:
Newly settled in Hawaii, Crystal Kopas finally feels like she could get a handle on her life. With the sand under her feet and the beautiful water in her vision, she feels closer to the family she lost so young. It gives her hope. Now if only her writing would get in line. She’s determined to work through a serious case of writer's block when the one man she tho
Dana Arden
✰✰✰✰✰

The title is perfect because it left me wanting more. Don’t understand, let me explain. We all have a book(s) that have epilogues you don’t want to end and you want to know what happens after. I want to know what happen to Ralph. I want to know if they ever got Mads to stop saying sh*t. I want to know if DM gets to be a big brother. BUT, I do know that regardless of wanting more, I’m more than satisfied with the beginning, middle and end.

Conti and Crystal’s story wasn’t full of the warm an
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
5 star

I was pulled right into this super short story. The story has naughty fun, passion, and hot steamy love.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading them first if you want the full stories of the Until series by Aurora Rose Reynolds as these novellas take place in the same series:
Until November (Until, #1)
Until Trevor (Until, #2)
Until Lilly (Until, #3)
Until Nico (Until, #4)
Until July (Until Her #1)
Until Jax (Until Him #1)
Until June (Until Her #2)
Until Ashlyn (Until Her #3)
Unti
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

I feel like I am starting to sound like a broken record when it comes to the novellas in this series but what can I say, Until More is another one that I really enjoyed. The premise behind this one really caught my eye and I was excited to start it.

I loved the way that Conti made his sister his priority and how can you not fall in love with her. I understood why Crystal reacted the way she did but I also hate tha
Joanne
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Having been a fan of not only ARR I’m also a huge fan of Ms S Van Horne too. So to see these two authors worlds collide was amazing. Altho a novella there was so much happening in this book I was hooked from the beginning. I so enjoyed the way the two worlds collided and the characters we got to experience once again. I won’t spoil it for everyone but we haven’t seen these guys for awhile so it was a double bonus! Vito is a true sexy Alpha, bossy and sexy jus like the Maysons and ARR’s guys. Cry ...more
Marija
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the books in Happily Ever Alpha Kindle world and like every Aurora Rose Reynolds books you will love Conti and Crystal's BOOM too. This was a first book that I've read by S. Van Horne and she gave us one great story about two soulmates who got second chance after their misunderstanding that caused them a heartbreak.
There is no chance for you not to fall in love with main characters and I had a sweet spot for Maddison, I loved how she made the story more complex and richer.
I'm loo
Yvette Mathews-lowe
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I truly don't know how to express how amazing this story is, the love story itself is amazing but this story is so on point when dealing with family members that have challenges, although none of my children are autistic, I have a son who had a TBI, (traumatic brain injury), anyway his was severe and some of the difficulties S wrote about were so on point. This book is everything, it will make you giggle out loud and cry at the same time, the characters are so well developed and the flow of the ...more
Vic
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC for an honest review so here it is. I start this to say this is the first I have read of this author and definitely will not be the last. To sum up the story in one word...Beautiful. The love, devotion and adoration that Conti has for his sister is exceptional and I can honestly tell you I have not read a story line like this. The mishaps and misunderstanding were complex but they were of course able to overcome. Loved seeing some underground folks in there if you know what I ...more
Shari
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Chrystal, Conti, and Madison are a cute family. Conti is a hot, Alpha male who is hit with the Boom when he meets stubborn, independent Chrystal. These two felt the Boom the instant they met, it just took them a little longer than some to figure it out. These two are hot together. This was an enjoyable read and a good addition to the Alpha kindle world.

ARC given in exchange for an honest review.
S. Van Horne was born and raised in the small town of Belton, Missouri, which is a part of the Kansas City metropolitan area. She is from a very large family and is the oldest of six. Growing up she did not have the easiest life. She learned quickly that family means everything, even if it is the type that you get to pick for yourself. She met the love of her life at the early age of 20 and was ma ...more

More (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • One More Time (More, #1)
  • More Than Anything (More, #2)
  • More To Me (More, #3)
  • Worth Much More (More, #4)
  • More Than Enough (More, #5)
  • More Than Air (More, #6)
  • More Than Forever (More, #7)
  • More To Us (More, #10)
  • More Than Life (More, #11)
  • So Much More (More, #12)