Start by marking “Sins of the Father (Ravens Ruin MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sins of the Father (Ravens Ruin MC, #1)

Sins of the Father

(Ravens Ruin MC #1)

I’m not misunderstood.

I’m not confused about my position in life.

I’m not looking for answers to explain why I am the way I am.

This is the logic others use to try to make sense of me. According to them, there has to be a reason for my apathy. There has to be some sort of explanation for the calculating way I run my Club. There has to be a root cause for my depravity.

They ca
Published October 10th 2018

Romance Readers Retreat
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ooh! There’s nothing more thrilling than discovering a new series in a much loved sub-genre. It’s been a while since I’ve read a great new MC series and I think I’ve just hit upon one.

This is a great first book in the series, introducing a plethora of characters and giving just enough of a taste of each, to whet our appetites. Teasing with just enough about each of the brothers to ensure that you'll want to know their stories too.

As much as I was drawn to these intriguing characters that we meet
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
I have finally broken my Marie James cherry!!! I have been a stalker of hers for a while now but just haven’t gotten through my never ending TBR. I have heard she writes some damn good MC books and I have been chomping at the bit to get to one of them..lol And what a great way to start with a new series she has releasing!!! Sins of the Father!!! Gahhh now I definitely need to go back and read her other series!!

Zoe aka Candi’s friend invited her to a MC party. Candi had heard everybody loved goin
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sins of the Father
(Ravens Ruin MC #1)
by Marie James
4.5 Stars

Wowza what a story to pop my Marie James Cherry! Sins of the Father is the first book in the new series Ravens Ruin MC. What a start we are taken on with this book! Can’t wait to read more about the boys of this motorcycle club.

Newly appointed President of the club, Eric Jenkins aka Lynch has been around the club his whole life. He has become the president after his father had held it for years.

Zoe Clark aka Candi is new to the MC sce
French Press Bookworm Blog
Oct 11, 2018 rated it did not like it
Gwen Shafer
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing well written book from beginning to end. Absolutely loved the characters and the story line. A great MC book from beginning to shocking end. Loved the chemistry between the characters and the harshness that comes through at just the right moment to make this book amazing. Marie did an amazing job with this one.Can't wait to read the next one in this series.Highly recommend reading this one.
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Holy shit!!! I feel like I have whiplash after reading that one. I mean that in such a great way as well. Lynch isn't about to admit to having feelings for any woman and their road is filled with so much pushing and pulling that you are going to want to commit acts of violence several times over in this one.

These two and their instant connection is undeniable to everyone but Lynch. He will do whatever it takes to deny what he is feeling and he may push too much. Not only that but things are heat
Jos
Cheri
Oct 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lynch is now the President of Ravens Ruin MC, taking his father's place. (You'll need to read to find out how) He's not his father yet he's no pushover. Rules are his to make and enforce. You respect him and those rules or you leave--if you're lucky walking.

Candi/Zoe/Kat is best and only friend of Lynch's sister. Zoe finally convinces Molly to take her to the clubhouse to party. While not a virgin or sexually backward, she is unprepared for what she sees. When Lynch refuses to allow his sister
Kathleen R.
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing

This was surprising. I've read books by Marie James before, and when i say that they are nothing like this book, trust me on that one.

It was dark on so many levels and nothing like any of the previous MC Romances and bikers i've read before. This is the MC's that i hear about all the time on the news. The ones that are into drugs, into illegal activities, into murder, and have no problems using their 'talents' to get what they want.

Considering how different Sins of The Father was compare
Jan
Jan 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The first book in the series.

I'm sort of doing this backward after reading Briar and Molly's story I wanted to start at the beginning, Lynch who is Molly's brother had piqued my interest and I wanted to read how this feared man in the Ravens MC found love.

Zoe who gives herself the name Candy when she gets to the MC is just going along with Molly for the ride, she is interested in the MC and wants to bag herself a biker. Zoe isn't aware Molly her friend of 2 years is as connected as she is, she
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Holy Sins of the Father! I love me some kick a$$ MC books and Marie James brought it, owned it, and nailed it with this book. This is the first in the series and I have to say what a great start to the series. You get to see who the main characters are and how the club is being run since there is a new Prez.

Lynch is the new president of The Ravens Ruin MC. Taking up after his father retired Lynch knows there are things he is going to change and people are going to be taken out. No traitors in hi
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
This the first book in a new series by Marie James. Eric/Lynch has just taken over as President from his father. Changes are in place to make the MC more whole. Lynch lives and breathes for the MC. What he doesn't expect is for a little bit of a woman to get under his skin.

Candi/Zoe is best friends with the club Princess--Eric's sister. They show up and all that sass coming from Candi just draws Lynch in. What follows is a messed up twist and turn of events. Lots of angst and push and pull betw
Coco.V
Jan 15, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (1/15/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:
I didn’t want the legacy of leading my father’s MC.

I didn’t want to be him.

I didn’t want to feel soul-deep attraction to the girl my sister brought home from school.

But, we don’t always control our destinies, do we?

As the new President of the Ravens Ruin MC, I had a list of changes that needed to be made for the club.

The same woman in my bed night after night wasn’t on that list.

Yet, here I am, sheets tangled, skin smelling like hers, and a devious smil
Michelle
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-read
description

Massive 5 stars from me for the start of this new MC series from Marie James.

This author has written MC books before, those are good, this series is going to be amazing.

Sins of the Father - Is a gripping story based around the Ravens Ruin MC, lots of hot sexy bikers, sassy females the usual set up for an MC, what we get with this book is so much more, it has a darker edge, a thirst for violence, lots of kink and twisted tastes.

Lynch, President of the Ravens Ruin MC is a ruthless man taught by h
Judy
I started not to do a review on this book but then decided I need to give my perspective of a book that has so many 5 star reviews. That's the reason I one clicked it. I really can't decide whether to give it 2 stars or 3 stars. The h is a college student who is the BFF of the H's sister. She comes to the MC clubhouse with the sister with a goal of having hot sex with the president. She has a bucket list of different types of sex she wants to check off her list. Well, all I can say is, if those ...more
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Marie James is a new author to me and omg now I am kicking myself. There is so much wrong with this story that it makes it right.

Never have I thought that the MC club was a safe, clean, and happy go lucky place. But if you did you are not reading the right books. Marie brings a dark twist to the MC story. I will say that I did feel at times when they were talking in Church that I felt like I was missing something. I am not sure if I am as this is #1 but that doesn't mean that she didn't branch
Cheryl O'Harney (The Book Whisperer)
Title: Sins of the Father (Ravens Ruin MC, #1)
Author: Marie James
Genre: MC, Contemporary Romance
Rating: 5/5

📚🤓 The Book Whisperer 🤓📚

ARC received in return for an honest review.

Those of you familiar with Ms James will know that she’s no stranger to the MC genre and she has indeed a diverse range of books which fall under that category but Sins of the Father is in a league of it’s own, it’s an enthralling MC book from start to finish and in my opinion it’s her best work to date.

Within the Ravens
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

So I am on the fence with my thoughts of Sins Of The Father. On one hand, I liked the premise and the dark edge that it had but on the other I almost feel like it was missing something that would have made it different than other MC romances out there. It lacked the something that would make it stand out. The characters needed more depth to them, we needed more of a backgro
Sue
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my...you know those kinds of books that you are reading and looking over your shoulder to make sure nobody can SEE what you're reading because OMG it's THAT steamy and naughty and wrong but you love it? YEP...this is one of those books. I love me some alpha bikers and this one has that, along with some hottie females who keep those men on their toes (while the men keep them pretty much on their knees or laps). A lot of violent action as well, intrigue and some badly behaving fathers who make ...more
Konny
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a ride !
Sins of the Father by Marie James is the first book in her brand new Ravens Ruin MC Series.
Meet Lynch - Eric Jenkins on his first day as president of the Ravens Ruin, a 1 precent MC. Hes a hard man, you could call him evil and darkness surrounds him. He knows what he wants and how to get it. He takes without a second thought. His club is his live and comes first and his family is a close second.
And then he meets a young woman who turns him upside down and inside out, Candi aka Zoe C
Cynthia Bishop
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AC Squared Book Blog
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
If it were possible I'd give this book 6 stars. Not only was this book amazing, I was obsessive about it. I haven't been this obsessed over a book in a while, in fact, My boyfriend has to basically force me to go to bed the fist night. The next day I started reading at the end of the work day and only put it down to drive! I'd have to say this just might be my favorite book of Marie's so far!

From the very beginning I was hooked! Candi/Zoe really started this book out with a bang!!! Her and Lynch
Tiffany Readz
Slow Sexy Start, Great Sexy End

As a huge fan of the M.C. genre, I couldn't wait to sink my teeth into Sins of the Father. There's nothing like the big, tough biker that lets his old lady run the show behind the scenes and let’s face it, that's usually what these M.C. books are about. This review will be slightly vague as to protect the storylines.

Lynch was no different. He was unfeeling, unloving M.C. Prez, however like most men, can be taken down by a pretty face. This one stepped into his club
Kim  Brewing
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was captivated with this story from the get go...and once Lynch and "Candi" meet and how they meet - OMG. This is the first book in a new series and many characters are introduced but not in a way that takes away from the story of our couple. There are twists, connections and moments you won't see coming.
RCK
Nov 01, 2018 added it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
Stephanie
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Sins of the Father is my first Marie James book and it won’t be my last! It is book #1 in the Ravens Ruin series and it hits the ground running! It is definitely an acquired taste. The men are raw, rough and very alpha. The women, sensual and sexy. The sex, oh the sex! Erotic and naughty. There is no missionary here! The sex alone blew me away. Other scenarios surprised me and had me cringe a bit. There is definitely an edge to this story.

Eric Jenkins aka ‘Lynch’ is the newly seated Presid
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review by: Jennifer
(4.5 stars)

Holy moly was this smoking! For those that have read the Cerberus MC series, the Ravens Ruins MC is a bit more like SOA as far as their illegal dealings and... well the willingness to kill anything that stands in their way. Lynch takes over the MC, and in his new position as President, he knows this isn't going to be a smooth transition. The last thing he needed was his sister coming back to the clubhouse and bringing her bestie, Zoe, as well as some drama of their
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Wow! This was a dark twisted story of the Ravens Ruin MC. It is the first book in the Series by Marie James. We meet Eric “Lynch” Quintal who has just taken over as President of the Ravens Ruin MC by killing his father. His father’s officers immediately resign allowing Lynch to give those positions to people he wants.

The MC is just settling in to their new routine when Lynch’s sister Molly shows up with a friend named Candi. After realizing her brother is in charge and no one told her that her
Terri Turner
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is everything that a MC book should be. I popped my Marie James cherry with the start to this new series and I couldn't have loved it more. The writing and the story flowed beautifully. It was gritty, full of angst, dangerous, yet with that undeniable loyalty that biker clubs are known for within their club.

Lynch is the president of Raven's Ruin MC and is a real bad ass biker boy you could ever wish to meet. He’s focused on the club to the point of obsession and violence comes natural
  • Kaznachei's Pain (Bratva & Cosa Nostra #5)
  • Depravity (Love Depraved)
  • In the Land of Gods and Monsters, Part One (In the Land of Gods and Monsters, #1)
  • King (Broken Bows MC, #1)
  • Hammered (Hard n' Dirty #5)
  • Slap and Swallow: An MFM Romance
  • Luca (Leaves of a Maple, #4)
  • Double Teamed
  • Hearts Of Darkness (The Santiago Trilogy Book 1)
  • Wildflower (Wildflower, #1)
  • Arson & Ache (Surrender to Them #8)
  • Her Double Desire
  • Jane's Wild Weekend
  • Bad Boy's In Blue
  • Leave the Lights On
  • T-Bone (Grade-A Beefcakes #2)
  • Jacked Up (Hard n' Dirty #6)
  • Hard (The Bear Chronicles of Willow Creek #2)

Last Release:
Grinder: An MM Contemporary Romance https://amzn.to/2QppG82

Next Release:
Sins of the Father: A Ravens Ruin MC Novel https://amzn.to/2OY6cXA

Coming Soon:
Purgatory's Princess

Marie James, full-time working mother of two boys and wife of 12 years. She's spent most of her life lifetime living in central Texas, with only short stays in South Carolina, Alabama, and Florida. Her passions inc