Start by marking “Crash & Burn” as Want to Read:

4.83  ·  Rating details ·  54 Ratings  ·  47 Reviews
My girl left me for a rockstar.
I thought I was in love.
There wasn't anything left of me. So I ran.
And when I stopped, everything began.
She was tattooed and badass.
She was the piece I never knew I was missing.
She was real love.
And she was keeping us a secret.
But all secrets are bound to break free. I just hope that when ours does, she knows that this time, I'm staying.

NOTE:

To ask other readers questions about Crash & Burn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crash & Burn

Michelle Abascal Monroy
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
a really sexy and steamy story!!

ARC Generously Provided by the Author

Crash & Burn by Kristen Hope Mazzola is a novella about Mitch and Brynn two persons with strong personalities and a really difficult job. Mitch is new in the city and looking to start a new life after his girlfriend broke with him. Brynn is a girl who last boyfriend cheated, so as you can see both have had a difficult experience in love.

But from the moment that these two meet each other you can feel the chemistry betwee
Tish Delanoy
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot d*mn!! This one melted the panties just a bit. Looking for a fresh start Mitch takes the first job offer. Bryn is celebrating by getting a tattoo when she meets Mitch. Only to discover after a very steamy night that they will be working together. Things change as they get closer and then an accident changes everything. This one was short, sweet and hot!!

This book was given to me at my request and I provided this review voluntarily
Lindsey
**Mitch and Bryn** ~A part of the Burn me Anthology~

Mitch is a heart broken fool or so he thinks. He loves deeply and when his ex takes off with a rock star his fragile heart is shattered or so he thinks. So he puts in for a transfer to any city and he ends up in St. Louis of all places. His first day he meets a sassy blonde named Bryn who lights his fuse instantly. After a 1 nighter they come face to face at his new fire station to which they figure out that they will be working together at the
Jami
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*An advance reading copy was provided to me in exchange for an honest review. *

These firefighters bring their own scorching heat in this story by Kristen Hope Mazzola. Brynn is the only female firefighter in her St. Louis firehouse and is finally off of “probie” status. Mitch has relocated from Florida, taking the first fire job that accepted him after his girlfriend dumps him for a rock star. They met at tattoo parlor, of all places, and have an immediate connection. They meet for a drink and t
Tracy
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story! Bryn is a sweet and sassy female firefighter who has the respect of all the guys at her station. She has just finished her probationary term and is celebrating by getting herself a new tat. When in walks this delicious looking man. Mitch gets to chatting her up, we find out he just moved to the area and is also a firefighter and they decide to go out later that night. They have instant chemistry! Their scenes are burning up. They end up going back to his place and hooking up. ...more
Jennifer  Ingalls
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is part of a charity anthology and shouldn’t be passed up! It’s hot stuff! I really do love an anthology! This anthology provides great stories from a plethora of authors that allows me to read favorites and find new authors at the same time.
In Crash & Burn by Kristen Hope Mazzola you get to meet Mitch again and find out more about his story. In the crashing series we met Mitch, but this time we get to know him more and how he rebuilds his life after his girlfriend left him for a
Kathy Wideman
This book is part of the Burn Me anthology as well as Kristen’s Crashing Back Down series. Mitch is starting over after the woman he thought he was going to spend the rest of his life left him. Bryn has just finished her probationary period as a firefighter. While getting a tattoo to commemorate this she meets Mitch. They hit it off and spend the night together. Only to realize the next day that they will be working at the same fire house, but no the same shift. They must decide if they want to ...more
Audra Adkins
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There's just something HOT about a firefighter... and when you put two of them together... well, let's go ahead and be cliched... because they burned the pages off! I absolutely loved everything about Crash & Burn except that it was too short ;) perfect in the format it was in... but I just always want MORE! I loved the chemistry right off the bat and then the sultry, sexy- correction, smokin' hot tension between Bryn & Mitch. Even though it was a short in the midst of other great storie ...more
Candy
Feb 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
For a short read it was steamy. This story can be found in the Burn Me Anthology to raise money for The Hope For Heroes Foundation (a good cause).
Two firefighters wronged and are brought together by fate.
This was a perfect story for the Burn Me Anthology. Two Firefighters burned by the ones they loved and are starting new. Mitch moved to start over and Bryn will be his new co-worker after they hit the sheets hot and heavy. Kristen you have given your characters passion and heart. Your writing
Maria
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
We get a taste of the love story that is Bryn Malloye and Mitch Katz....and I do mean just a taste. This is a novella jam packed with heat, lust, laughs and angst.

Ever have a fight with someone, say things you don't mean and then wish for a do over. There's some of that in here.

I will say what I love about KHM's female characters, they are usually strong and independent with a touch of girlie to them. They have jobs other than nurse, secretary and those other stereo types we sometimes see. And
Amanda McCalip
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for my honest review. This story can be found in the Burn Me Anthology to raise money for The Hope For Heroes Foundation (a good cause).

This was a fast read and I got everything I expected of this Novella. It was a good read and kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Bryn and Mitch meet and it's definitely like insta-lust-love. They are both wronged by the ones who came before them and wind up working together at the same fire house after they have a passionate night.
Gwen Shafer
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this one. Extremely well written with two great characters. I cant wait to hopefully get so much more from them. This is a novella about Mitch and Brynn. These two characters have very strong personalities and are in a very difficult line of work. Mitch is new to the city and looking to start over after his ex leaves him for a rockstar. Brynn is wanting to start over after her last boyfriend cheated on her. From the moment these two meet it is instant chemistry. You can easily ...more
Tessa
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Crash and Burn is Mitch & Bryn’s story in a short, quick and hot novella. I need more from this couple. They are combustible and exploded when they got together. Kristen Hope Mazzola never disappoints with the characters she brings to life and these two are no different.

Mitch is still nursing a broken heart, so he’s left everything behind to start a new life in a new city at a new firehouse. Bryn is the only woman at the firehouse and has everyone’s respect. But the newest firefighter is to
Nathalie
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. Both are firefighters. Bryn a sassy and tough, and Mitch is close to perfect and worthy of many swoons, as is anyone who binge watches Supernatural. Their connection felt natural and the sex is about as hot as those fires they put out.
Going in, I wasn't aware this was a short and I was so not prepared for this book to end. I want more!! With that said, very excited to know there will be more Mitch and Bryn in the near future.
What I love most though is the writing. I've read
Judy
Feb 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.6 from me on this one. ...

Mitch's fiance cheated on him, which of course, ended their relationship. He moves to another city to get away from everything and everybody. He's a firefighter and has accepted a new job in a new town. He seeks out the local tattoo parlor to try to cover over some existing ink. It's there he meets Bryn, who's also a firefighter.

While Bryn is at the tattoo parlor a hot guy walks in and they hit it off. One thing leads to another and well....you know how that goes.

It
Cindy
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books-2018
Crash & Burn by Kristen Hope Mazzola is short, sexy novella centering around firefighters Mitch and Brynn. Both of which have been hurt in the past.

From the moment that Brynn and Mitch meet they have an intense chemistry, a strong attraction to one another. What was only supposed to be a fling develops into more!!!

This story is EVERYTHING I LOVE about about insta-lust. This short story is SEXY AS HELL!!! Another thing I LOVED
#NoCondomsInBooks!!! Hell fucking yeah!!! This being my very firs
Melissa
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Crash & Burn is in a boxed set called Burn Me Anthology, which is to reaide money for The Hope for Heroes Foundation.  Mitch & Bryn are both firefighters.  Bryn is the only female firefighter at her station.  They met at a tattoo place.  Sparks flew!  Surprising the place did not catch on fire!!

This was a steamy fast read!  I can not wait to buy this set.
☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa
Cheri Marie
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So far I’ve had the pleasure of reading Crash and Burn by Kristen Hope Mazzola and let me tell you, this story is HOT!

I mean who doesn't love a man in a uniform? Especially a firefighter!

Bryn and Mitch’s relationship starts out like fire and gasoline, hot and passionate. But like all good things, they have their rough patches.

Their story had just enough drama, twists, turns and a whole lot of heat! If you're looking for a 'quickie’ (see what I did there ;)) then this story and the other twelve
Linda Rea
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When Bryn is having her fireman tattoo done a gorgeous guy comes in and asked her out for a drink. Mitch has left everything and everyone he knows to get away from his cheating ex and he took the first job in a firehouse that offered it to him. Bryn makes Mitch forget he is alone but the next day when he sees her at the same firehouse he works in they decide to have a sex relationship on the down low but how long can they keep it a secret. I loved the chemistry between them and I am really looki ...more
Kendra Needs
Feb 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was just enough, just enough to make you want more of Mitch and Bryn.

Mitch and Bryn are both fire fighters, and they have one night of passion that will knock your socks off, but what they don't realize till after the fact is that Mitch will be working in the same house as Bryn and she does not mix work with pleasure. But Bryn is not able to stay away, how is this going to work between her and Mitch???

This book novella is part of an anthology, and I cannot wait for Mitch and Bryn's who
Cynthia
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read an Advanced Reader Copy of Crash & Burn by Kristen Hope Mazzola. Bryn and Mitch are such explosive characters. It's an emotional and hot story. I could not get enough of them. I wanted this book to keep going. The chemistry and connection between Bryn and Mitch is magnetic. It's nice to read a book where the male character is the softy and the female is the harder one. I highly recommend reading this book.
Marialee
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another quick, steamy read from Kristen Hope Mazzola. I have read almost every and have loved everyone of them. This is the story of Mitch and Brynn. Both are firefighters and are attracted to each other from the first time they saw each other in the tattoo shop. They hit if off automatically and it didn't stop there. If you like badass females and super sweet males then this is the book for you. Little drama, some secrets, and some sexiness all wrapped in one book.
Misty Warner
Crash & Burn
I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book. This is a quick steamy read with a HEA ending.
Bryn is a sassy tattooed girl who just finished her probation period and is now a firefighter. She knows how to hang with the guys and put them in their place.
Mitch just transferred to a new firehouse. But he never expected to see the sassy girl from the tattoo parlor again.
I absolutely loved this book and definitely need more from this couple. Definitely a must read.
Natalie Johnson
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mitch moves to a new city. He needed a new start after his girlfriend ran off and left him. Bryn’s last boyfriend cheated on her. So they both are wary. They meet at a tattoo parlor and go out for drinks having an amazing night.

When they find out later they both work at the same firehouse they decide to keep their friends with benefits relationship to themselves.

This Novella is the perfect steamy love story and another hit for Kristen Hope Mazzola!
Cindy Fong
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Crash & Burn - What a tease KMazz is. This was such a good story. If you are a fan of the Crashing series, then you know that Mitch is a spin off, but after he was dumped, the universe owed him and he definitely gained by snagging Bryn. Destiny just put the two of them into the right spot at the right time. This was a fast read with sass and heat! Loved it!
Aubrey Parr
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Crash & Burn by Kristen Hope Mazzola is one of my favorites from her to date. Mitch and Bryn's story is a perfect mixture of sweet and sultry. Both characters are so relatable, with wonderful strengths. Bryn fights to stay the strong woman she's worked so hard to become and Mitch is the tough exterior with a heart of gold. I absolutely loved their story.
Becky Wise
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ah Mitch. I love Mitch in Crash & Burn. He is finally getting what he deserves in love. Bryn is one of those girls who can be one of the guys yet is strong in her own way. She is everything Mitch needs and just wow do they heat up the pages in this one. Crush & Burn is a hot read. I mean come on who doesn't love Firefighters. I can't wait for more Mitch and Bryn to come.
Diane plourde
Jan 27, 2018 rated it really liked it

Great short story that was so hot, I was afraid to get burned. They are both firefighters, I love storylines like that. I only wish it were a full length novel instead of a short story. Short stories are rushed through. But I would love to get to read the full story when it’s written. I recommend it.
Tracey Vuolo
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Who doesn't love a man in uniform let alone a fire fighter? Let me tell you this book is so hot your kindle may catch on fire. I love the sexy and sweet chemistry these two had right from the start. Some things are just meant to be or are they? Mitch and Bryn are playing with fire and somebody might get burned.
Pat
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book definitely had me glued to my kindle from the very first page that I turned! The storyline was well written and flowed effortlessly throughout the whole story and I absolutely loved Bryn and Mitch with their hot chemistry which kept me totally engaged until the very last page!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Bestselling author, Kristen Hope Mazzola, lives in the suburbs of Tampa soaking up the sunshine while watching hockey or football at beach bars. She writes contemporary romance ranging from steamy romantic comedy, angsty new adult, all the way to sports romance – with dirty bikers, hot military men, and swoon-worthy rockstars in between. A portion of her royalties goes to the Marcie Mazzola Founda ...more
More about Kristen Hope Mazzola