Start by marking “Indulge (Sins of Seven #3)” as Want to Read:
Indulge (Sins of Seven #3)

Indulge

(Sins of Seven #3)

I’m a glutton. I indulge in women because I can.

Carrick knows love is merely a shattered memory. Until Peyton stumbles into his arms and he steals a kiss. One taste isn’t enough. One touch would never satiate him.
And he does what he’s become accustomed to, he indulges in her.
A man hell bent on not falling in love, he pushes.
But Peyton’s not giving up.
Can they have forever
Published March 2018 by Dani René

To ask other readers questions about Indulge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Indulge

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

This probably would have been 4-Stars if it hadn't been for the sex scene with the hero and THREE other women right at the beginning. And the fact that the heroine looked exactly like his dead ex, the ONLY woman he ever loved, and who he is still completely hung up on. Not to mention the OW drama in the form of the hero taking a bunch of them into his private rooms (no intercourse) when he and the heroine were broken up for a few weeks...sigh. It seems my book BLAH mood carries on.

description

BUT...I don't
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
IndulgeLiveTeaser3
⭐⭐⭐STARS
REVIEW COPY
Release Date-3/4/18

SIGH; this book.
I'm a bit disappointed if I'm honest.
Take out the beginning where The so-called hero Carrick has an orgy with multiple women.
The fact that Peyton is the doppelganger of his dead fiancee; and he hasn't moved on from her death and its been like eight years.
And that he cant stay out of his playroom with OW when he's on a short break from his relationship with Peyton, and it was like almost instantly; whats with that?
And we're good.
I don't give a
Love2ReadRomance
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMGOODNESS! Dani Rene’ wrote another fabulous entertaining book! I loved Indulge, and I love this series, Sins of Seven! I can’t wait to read more!
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Shelves: loved-it
Indulge is book three in the Sins of Seven series. I highly recommend you read Kneel and Whisper before you read Indulge. This is such a great series you won’t wanna miss out.

Indulge is the story of Carrick and Peyton. From book one I was really looking forward to Carricks story and I certainly wasn’t disappointed. I absolutely loved Carrick and Peyton. They were so hot together.

I do believe this series just keeps getting better. I absolutely loved book one and two and this is my favourite of
Mandie
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was hot and entertaining! Dani Rene does not disappoint! She writes with such passion. This series has been amazing! I can’t wait to read the next installment.
Paula D
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Carrick and Peyton have so much chemistry it’s intense. I love this series and this book is just as amazing as the other two. Carrick has a wall up and is know for being a Dom to multiple ladies but will Peyton be his perfect sub? This book is hot, sexy intense at times but oh so perfect. 5/5 stars ** I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Copy of this book ***
Christiann Igou
This is my favorite book so far in this series but I honestly can't wait for Carrick's brother's book! Indulge was so much more than I was expecting. Carrick's mysterious darkness captured me in the first two books and ignites even brighter in Indulge. He definitely met his match in the innocent but yet strong Peyton. Peyton has a fire inside her that you can't help but love.

Overcoming the Pain of the past was never meant to be easy and only the strong will survive. I honestly had no idea how t
Tre Talbot
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I will Indulge in this series over and over again, each story hooks me faster and deeper. Carrick has a past that goes deep and he carries the memories with him daily, he’s the Dom you’d love no matter how heartless he treats you. Peyton is as clean as they come compared to those who enjoy their time at Sins. The passion poured into this book is non stop, I feel the emotions they’re portraying deep in my heart. Unbelievable read that I couldn’t put down. I’m curious to the bad boy older brother ...more
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
If you have read the other Sins of Seven books and you are anything like me you have wanted to know Carrick's story. We all know he indulged in women. He had connections in dark places, he was secretive and had a past that he didn't share. But he also was caring towards the woman that needed help and took care of people that needed it.

Peyton is a newbie to this life. She is running from a breakup and is best friends with Savannah. So she decides that she wants Carrick to introduce her to BDSM.
Julie's Book Land Reviews
I absolutely loved everything about this book from the dark romance to as well as the humor. I would reread this over and over again in the future.
MillsyLovesBooks
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Time to Indulge in a wonderful guilty pleasure sorry Not sorry!!

Dani René has done it again with the continuation of this Hot, Sexy as Sin series. Indulge is book three in the sins of seven series it CAN be read as a stand alone but i have no doubt that which ever book you pick up you are going to want the rest.

Carrick captured my interest from the very first book and i have been dying to find out his story. He was dark and had this mysterious edge to him. He was utterly delicious and there was
Tammy
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved Carrick's story, one of lose, heart ache, and trying to open himself up again to love. Known as the playboy who plays with many women at a time , its time for Carrick to meet his match with Peyton. Altho innocent Peyton has been thru alot in her past, she is fiery and everything Carrick needs in a sub. Read how these two finally try and let go of the past to move to an amazing future hopefully together.
Sue Tedrick
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Dani Rene gifts us with a story that squeezes your heart till you have nothing left to give. You alternately want to hug and scream at Carrick and Peyton, but mostly you melt at the luscious goodness that is their chemistry together. And in those moments I was screaming at them, my interest was piqued by a few supporting characters that I’m praying will get their own stories with the unique flair that this author can give. This book is a stand-alone but you simply must read the first ...more
Cat Imb || The Reading Cat ||
I received an ARC of this book from the author and I voluntarily reviewed it. Thank you Dani René!

Favourite Sins of Seven book yet! In this installment, Dani René brought in my favourite trope; mobs. Okay, it’s not front and center, but nevertheless it is there, and it works so well!

In this book we follow Carrick, a character present in all the other previous books of the Sins of Seven, and with every one of those books, we fell slightly for him. In Indulge, we would feel our heart slip into hi
Jenny B
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Carrick and Peyton are now my favorite couple Dani Rene has written. My heart was attached to Carrick and the broken man he was almost immediately. Peyton was such an incredibly easy character to relate to as she was trying to find herself and her identity through the club. My heart was pulling for them the whole time even with Carrick's stubbornness which was so prevelant.

Must must must read if you are looking for a hot book with broken characters trying to find their way
Kathleen R.
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Since that first book i've read by Dani René, Ace Of Hearts, this author has absolutely improved in the way that she delivers her stories. While her first novel was more of the contemporary romance genre, i've noticed that slowly but surely she's been leaning towards the edgier and darker side of BDSM and the dark nature of humans and their fantasies.

Indulge was really quite interesting. It captured my attention as well as my curiosity - there were more than one aspect that made me want
Shelly
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my!! Dani Rene has done it again!!! I could indulge in Indulge and this whole amazing series. I just can't get enough! Indulge is book 3 in the Sins of Seven Series. Each time I read a new book from the Sins of Seven Series I say this one was my favorite then I read the next one and BAM it blows me away! Dani Rene has a way of making you want more.
I can honestly say that Indulge is hot,sexy,passionate and at times dark but most of all there is an undeniable love between Carrick and Peyton. I
Renee
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The best books are the kinds that make you want to walk into the pages and live in the world the author creates. The kinds that you feel so strongly about that when you finish reading them it lingers in your mind long after you put the book down. Dani Rene creates those masterpieces.

I have been waiting for Carrick’s story. The best part is while I had preconceived notions; I should have known better because the author does not do the expected, she excels at twisting a story and eliciting every e
Hanan
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can absolutely say that this is so far my favorite book in Sins of Seven!
Ms. Rene delivers a book so vivid in description and detail that everything just comes to life!
The book is so precise and crisp it’s like watching a movie!
The characters,Carrick and Peyton just grabbed ahold of my heart from the very start.
I was intrigued by Carrick since Kneel (bk 1).
He’s broody and brash but also loyal and very protective.
He’s fascinating and so intense!
He’s let his past dictate his present.
Peyton is s
Jean Dewsbury
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gluttony is Book 3 in the Seven Sins Series. my favourite so far. Carrick and Peyton's story. Carrick is a dominate who is part owner in Seven Sins Club a BDSM club and who seems to not be able to get enough women. Peyton who is visiting her friend Savannah who works at Seven Sins and herself is a submissive. Peyton has always wanted a closer look at the BDSM lifestyle finds her chance when she's meets Carrick both of them hide there secrets well. The chemistry between these two is amazing as th ...more
Heather Dee
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my I have loved the whole series so far from Dani Rene ....
Definitely hot alpha male and definitely has hot sences ...
Boy meets girl and of course boy is an asshole (a loveable one ...sigh)
Sweet girl has a past she's trying put behind her and wants to take charge of her life....
Can they indulge in a little sin together and walk away or will it lead to a life time of indulgement !
U will have to read indulge to find out ... I promise that as long as u like a little kink in ur books u will abs
Gab
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Carrick, co-owner of Sins, has at first not many redeeming qualities other than being a conscientious Dom. He voraciously consumes submissives. One scene and then he forgets them.
Until you find out which circumstances made him decide that this was the only way to avoid feeling.

Enter Peyton, best friend to one of the submissives in the club. She too has to come to terms with devastating loss and betrayal in her past. When her friend invites her to the club, she and Carrick meet. And from the ver
Frances
Indulge is a hot steamy read with a kick. Carrick and Peyton story is the story that falls under the saying "If you don't succeed..."

This book is about two broken people, that have to deal with a past of heartaches, lies,and regrets. When the past becomes an issue, Carrick and Peyton have to decide if their situation is worth saving it.
Joy Westerfield
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Where do I even start?? This Sins of Seven Series is so hot, so delicious, so amazing. This time the story revolves around Carrick, the co-owner of Sins and Peyton, a friend of one of the Submissives, who comes to Chicago to visit. When Carrick sees her, sparks fly. They both have things in their past that may affect any kind of relationship they might want to have. But does it? Do they end up together? I love how this writer makes me so invested in these stories. The characters are so fully det ...more
Ola Adamska
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a read! I can promise you that Carrick and Peyton will be your undoing in so many ways! Written in a great way, showing both characters and their own struggles, why they are like that right now.
Who would guess what was coming to them in so deliciously sinful way! I LOVE this characters and whole series. Full of D/s and emotions!
Read it in solitude! And be prepared for overwhelming emotions!
GREAT READ!
Melissa Fisher
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series just gets better and better!!!

Dani Rene has done it again! Carrick and Peyton so far are my favorite in this series. Peyton is a sassy, say what she thinks girl who is looking to step out of her comfort zone. And who better to do that then the infamous Carrick Anderson. Carrick has appeared in all the books so far and I was overly excited to get his story! I love this series and can't wait to see what else Dani has planned.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Indulge Dani Rene is book Three in the Sins of Seven series. This is the story of Carrick and Peyton.
I have read the previous books and they were so great I do think it will add to your enjoyment of this book if you read them first too. Carrick was a secondary character in the previous book so you build to love him from there. ..but you can make this a standalone book if you choose to do so.
Carrick has sworn off love after he had a bad run in with it and as part owner of the Sins Night Club he
Up All Night With Books
**ARC received in exchange for an honest review**

OMG! Efff! Epic! More, More, MORE!

I loved reading Kneel and Whisper but Indulge is the amazeballest –yes, I made up that word.

Carrick lost the love of his life in a tragic way causing him to become the man he is today, a man whore. When he lays eyes on Peyton for the first time, he is reminded of the love he lost.

Peyton, sweet innocent Peyton. Peyton moved to Chicago after discovering who her dad and ex-fiancée really were, loan sharks for the mob
Tyi
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
For the longest time, Carrick was a mystery and I wanted to know more. I was intrigued by him in Kneel, Nate and Eva's story. Now, it is all about him finding himself physically as well as mentally with the lovely Peyton.

There angst throughout the story, which I wasn't expecting. I wish the communication was better between the characters. It seems like the lack in communication and the games being played caused the most issues. I wanted to shake the crap out of one or both at times. I can't wait
SaraLou
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Indulge is the third book in the Sins of Seven Series by Dani René.

Carrick is having trouble coming to terms with the death of his fiance, he keeps himself busy indulging in women, until he meets Peyton, who reminds him of someone from his past. Peyton has a past that she wants to leave there but is it that easy to do.

Can they help each other forget their pasts and indulge in the future?

Carrick and Peyton's story is another whirlwind of emotions and hotness. I'm loving this series and can't wai
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• I Am Lioness (The Bloodshed Duet, Book 1)
  • Latte Girl
  • Under The Peaches (Teaching Love, #1)
  • Breaking Giants
  • Savage Savior (Savage People, #3)
  • Of Winged Creatures & Nesting Grounds
  • Commander in Briefs (Commander in Briefs, #1)
  • Persistence of Vision (Interchron #1)
  • Scoring the Quarterback (The San Diegan, #2)
  • Touching Evil (Leila Marx, #1)
  • The Day Zombies Ruined My Perfectly Boring Life
  • Storm (Swipe #3)
  • All of the Lights
  • Just a Little Junk
  • Playing Dirty (Ballers, #1)
  • Guardian of Atlantis (The Children of Atlantis, #1)
  • Uprising (Children of the Gods #2)
  • Star (44 Chapters, #3)
Dani is an international bestselling author of a mix of various genres, from romantic suspense to dark erotic romance and even BDSM romance. She loves to delve into the raw, emotional journeys her characters venture on, and enjoys the dark, edgy, and sensual scenes that fill the pages of her books. Dani’s stories are seductive with a deviant edge with feisty heroines and dominant alphas.

Dani live

Sins of Seven (7 books)
  • Kneel (Sins of Seven #1)
  • Obey (Sins of Seven #2)
  • Ruthless (Sins of Seven #4)
  • Bound (Sins of Seven #5)
  • Envy (Sins of Seven #6)
  • Vice (Sins of Seven #7)
“Her fire is intoxicating I want her to burn me. To make me feel something other than the numbness that's enveloped my life” 0 likes