Start by marking “The Virgin Auction: Prelude To Billionaire Unloved ~ Jett” as Want to Read:
The Virgin Auction: Prelude To Billionaire Unloved ~ Jett

The Virgin Auction: Prelude To Billionaire Unloved ~ Jett

(The Billionaire's Obsession #11.5)

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  528 Ratings  ·  69 Reviews
No longer available, can be found as part of Billionaire Unloved~Jett

For Readers of The Billionaire's Obsession series, read about The Virgin Auction from Ruby's POV and what happens once the highest bidder wins!!!

Ruby:

What happens when a homeless woman is kidnapped and her body is put up for auction to the highest bidder?

Well, it seems like pretty much nothing happens.
Published January 8th 2018 by Golden Unicorn Enterprises Inc

Coco.V
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (1/11/2018)! 💝

Way too short! Can't wait to read the full story of Jett and Ruby...already pre-ordered! :D

Blurb:
Ruby:

Well, it seems like pretty much nothing happens.

I'm nobody. And people don't notice when someone who doesn
78sunny
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was ok
Die Story machte eher wenig Sinn. Eine Frau wurde gekidnapped und die GEschichte beginnt in dem Moment wo sie auf eine Auktion versteigert wird. Es wird kurz eingeworfen, dass ihr jemand helfen will, den sich gar nicht richtig kennt, nur telefonisch. Das machte keinen Sinn und man fragt sich wann sie denn mit ihr telefoniert haben soll. Eine Erklärung gibt es dazu nicht. (Achtung Spoiler!) Dann wird sie tatsächlich gerettet und der wildfremde Mann bietet ihr am Ende tatsächlich an sie zu heirate ...more
Theresa Beck
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg- I need the hole story

I want more. This is sad but happy . To understand what i mean U MUST READ. Loved it and can't wait till i get my hand on the hole story.
Teresa Lara
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love these two.Ruby and Jetts book is going to rock.Gimme it now plz♡
Jane
The purpose of a prelude is to get a reader interested in reading the rest of the story in the next book and The Virgin Auction is a good hook and accomplishes the purpose. I would love to read the next book and find out how the homeless Ruby and the billionaire Jett work together to stop a human traffic ring. It sounds like a great plot and hopefully these two will find romance too.
AYA Alminiana
Can't wait for Jett and Ruby

J.S. Scott weaves such dreamy stories. I am looking forward to reading the rest of Jett and Ruby's narrative.

This quote, though, resonates deep within my heart: "In that moment, I wished that I had mustered up the courage to somehow kill myself to avoid the humiliation that was washing over me in painful waves. Maybe I could have found a way, but my will to survive was stronger than my desire to sink into the oblivion of death. I shook off the dark thought, knowing I
Karen Alleyne
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet introduction......

That statement "coming soon " can be so excruciating at times when you have read such a fantastic intro. And this is my burden now . This piece has grabbed my attention s immediately that I will entering my pre order as soon as possible .
I already love Jeff protection towards doing what is most honourable are and good . I love Dani approach to difficult , or should I say despicable situation life might direct our way. And my God I absolutely love the energy that starts a
Jan
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Prelude!

What a fantastic beginning to another of Jan's billionaire books. We met Ruby & Jett in the last book and have anxiously awaiting their story. Jan has given us a sneak peek into what's next for these characters. Ruby has lived a hard life. She finds herself in a very uncomfortable situation. Just when she thinks all Hope is lost enter Jett to save the day. I absolutely can't wait to find out where Ruby & Jett go from here. But I know that if it's Jan's book it's bound t
Debbie Collins
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This little prelude to Billionaire Unloved is a real tease. I mean time you get into the story, which by the way is from the very first page, it is over. It left me wanting to know so much more, like how did Ruby get in this predicament in the first place and will Jett be able to help her? I can already tell from this little snippet that this is gonna be another great read from J.S. Scott. The only problem is I need it now!!
Debra Smith
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jeff and Ruby

Can't wait to to read their full length novel. I just love these stories. I can see headstrong Ruby giving Jett a run for his money as they learn more about each other. This short story shows us where Jett rescues Ruby. His sister Dani, befriended Ruby. At the end of Dani's story Ruby calls her in a panic because she has been kidnapped is to be sold in an auction. Dani promises to help her and sends Jett to rescue her.
Kyle Hakim
Aug 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Susan
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Definitely a short intro to Jett and Ruby's book. They certainly didn't meet any conventional way. I mean it's not every day a person is rescued by being purchased. Ruby is being sold. Jett purchases her in order to save her, but then this little intro ends with a very interesting proposal. Can't wait to see how their story turns out.
Emily
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"The Virgin Auction: Prelude To Billionaire Unloved" (The Billionaire's Obsession Book 11.5) by J.S. Scott is a great read! I loved this preview to Jett and Ruby's story! I can't wait to read the rest of their story in "Billionaire Unloved." Highly recommend to all fans of romance, billionaires, and series.
Carol
The Virgin Auction: prelude

So cannot wait to read more about this story😊. Ruby, has had more than any one person should have to indur in her young upbringing. At this point in her life, she has met Jett, just may be her salvation. What are their secrets, yet to come to light? Cannot wait to continue on this journey with them. Looking forward to reading more❤🙂.
Ashley Hedden
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Virgin Auction by J.S. Scott was a good quick read. This is the prelude to Billionaire Unloved which is Jett's story. This is a quick read from Ruby's point of view. Ruby fell into the trap of human trafficking and is now being sold to the highest bidder. This was a good introduction to Ruby and Jett's story.
Tianna Croy
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a prelude. Just left me wanting the rest right now! ! Ruby has no one. No family, a homeless nameless young lady. Kidnapped to sell to the highest bidder, for their sick and twisted pleasure. Jett goes in as a favor to his sister Dani to save Ruby. She doesn't know he's there to save her so she runs. He catches her and it seems she's caught him as well. Can't wait for more! !
Terri
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Virgin Auction...

Prelude To Billionaire Unloved was quick but tasty. Everyone deserves freedom. Fantastic series worth reading over and over again. I can't wait to read the full book.
Lizette Criscitiello-Diaz
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jett and Ruby

Are two characters Ive been waiting to get there story. Jett and Ruby are meant to find one another. Their prelude leaves us praying it is February 27 already. Cannot wait for their entire story. Jan u always leave us wanting more.
Angela R
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

I'm really look forward to reading this book when it is released. It is hard to hook me from the very beginning of a story but I was captivated by this book no sooner I started to read. I can't wait to read the hole thing.
Dawn Trepczyk
Very short

This is a very short story about Jett and Rudy. I can't wait for their full story. This is a must read. If you have read any of this series than you'll definitely want to read this.
Melissa
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Romance Readers
Ugh ... I wish "The Virgin Auction" was a bit longer. What a tease of a short story! I love JS Scott's stories. I'm definitely hooked on Jett and Ruby's story. I'm curious about their pasts and their future.
Melanie Marnell
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Forced into a slave auction after putting her trust in strangers, all Ruby can think about is trying to escape her new owner. A failed attempt winds up with both of them in an ER. Once they've both been treated he blindsides her with an astonishing request. Dare she say yes?
Deatrice Farrior
Ready

Oh my gosh ... I can tell from this prelude that this is gonna be another awesome book. This was a tease I wanted to keep going. Can hardly wait for the book to drop. Will be ready to one-click.
Khrista Baxter
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Short and sweet

This is a little prequel for Jett and Ruby's story. If you have read Billionaire Unveiled this is what happens when Dani and Marcus sent Jett to the Virgin auction to buy Ruby or help her escape. I can't wait for the book, its going to be good!
Stephanie Villere
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love the beginning!

This is The Virgin Auction : Prelude To Billionaire Unloved - Jett written by JS Scott. This is a mad rush into the story from the female POV. Can’t wait to read the story!
Angie Reed
Ruby and Jett

Ruby’s life hasn’t been the greatest. Out of desperation she becomes a victim of human trafficking. Jett is set to save her and offers her more then just a safe haven. Can’t wait for rest of their story!!
Liz
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
An annoyingly short teaser. Not sure it was good enough to tempt me to buy the full book. I am normally a fan of JS Scott but this was darker than others I have read and didn't hit the spot of well written, escapist romance.
Sherri Romero
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait!

Great little teaser to the main story coming out in February. Always a different twist with this author on all these billionaire stories. That's what keeps me coming back!
Kimberly
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
New life

This book was interesting. I was immediately drawn into the characters, Jett and Ruby. I'd be interested to see how things developed between the two. I believe that there was some chemistry between Jett and Ruby and it was scaring Ruby.
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Prelude to Jett and Ruby story, great sneak peek into Jett and Ruby story
J.S. Scott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of erotic romance. She's an avid reader of all types of books and literature. Writing what she loves to read, J.S. Scott writes both contemporary erotic romance stories and paranormal romance erotics. They almost always feature an Alpha Male and have a happily ever after because she just can't seem to write them any other way!

Please v

The Billionaire's Obsession (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • The Billionaire's Obsession ~ Simon (The Billionaire's Obsession, #1)
  • Heart of the Billionaire ~ Sam (The Billionaire's Obsession, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Salvation ~ Max (The Billionaire's Obsession, #3)
  • The Billionaire's Game ~ Kade (The Billionaire's Obsession, #4)
  • Billionaire Undone ~ Travis (The Billionaire's Obsession, #5)
  • Billionaire Unmasked ~ Jason (The Billionaire's Obsession, #6)
  • Billionaire Untamed ~ Tate (The Billionaire's Obsession, #7)
  • Billionaire Unbound ~ Chloe (The Billionaire's Obsession, #8)
  • Billionaire Undaunted: Zane (The Billionaire's Obsession, #9)
  • Billionaire Unknown ~ Blake (The Billionaire's Obsession, #10)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)