Start by marking “An Unexpected Romance: A Valentine's Anthology” as Want to Read:
An Unexpected Romance: A Valentine's Anthology

An Unexpected Romance: A Valentine's Anthology

4.61  ·  Rating details ·  18 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Be swept away as couples find romance at the most unexpected moments. Authors from Down Under, to the Great White North, and places in between will surprise you, please you, and make you believe in love.
Kindle Edition
Published February 2018

To ask other readers questions about An Unexpected Romance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Unexpected Romance

Pelusa Rivera
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Received an ARC at no cost to authors..This was a delightful read and it was write on time..Each author has their segment and all of them are worth to be read. I wont break it down to you because I would be doing a disservice to you..So my friends grab a copy and as always Enjoy!
Tiffany
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
An Unexpected Romance anthology is a very enjoyable read in time for Valentines Day. I throughly enjoyed reading each story and some were from new authors that I haven’t read before. Each story is different but each story shows you love when you least expect it and that it never too late to find love.

In Best Is Yet To Come, Gail couldn’t wait to see Tom again after him being away. Little did Gail know that she was in for a shock and she couldn’t believe it. Tom has always loved Gail but he didn
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
What an enjoyable read, and just in time for Valentine’s Day! I rarely read anthologies, but I’m so glad I took a gamble on this one! It was the perfect beginning to my Valentine week.

Once Upon a Cowboy was a great start to the anthology. I was hooked almost immediately. Benton was everything you would expect from a cowboy, and Kelly was a strong, tough cowgirl who could hold her own on a ranch full of men. I wanted to give Benton a good, swift kick more than once, but his sweet side eventually
Penny Leidecker
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
At this time, I’m reviewing Make a Wish by Melody Dawn. I really enjoyed this sassy, fast read about Willow and Ethan. Willow cleans at the Morgan Advertising Firm at night and on this particular night, she is exhausted. While taking a little rest, her deceased mom tells her, “Willow, make a wish.” Ethan is not a relationship type of guy, but the first time he lays eyes on Willow he thinks MINE! What has made Ethan this way? We also meet Ethan’s brother Cain and really hope he gets his own story ...more
Inez
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ani Bishop "Once Upon a Cowboy" was a great read. The author did an outstanding job of bringing the characters together with the right amount of angst, suspense, and romance. Kelly and Benton characters sucked me into the story and I found myself saying one more page until the story ended. Now, what's next?
Crystal
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The stories in this anthology had me cheering for love. Some were steamy, some were sweet. I loved each and every one of them for their unique take on unexpectedly meeting “the one”.
This anthology is perfect for cuddling on the couch on Valentine’s Day.
Ju Ephraime
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This anthology is a collection of five stories. I read one and will continue with the others because reading that story brought on a feeling of nostalgia to the kind of books I used to read as a young girl: Mills & Boon, Barbara Cartland, etc.
His Fiery Hoyden is filled with the sweet love and romance, and of course, the ultimate happy ending, as Livvy and Philip discover their love for each other in the sweet romantic story. It was beautiful. I was happy that Livvy was finally able to leave
J.F. Holland
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The anthology starts with Once Upon a Cowboy by Author Ani Bishop. This was a change to the previous works I've read of Ms. Bishop's, but non the less enjoyable. Again, she'd created characters with depth and a story line to hold my attention. I loved how she gave both Benton and Kelly multi faceted personalities, Ben was a man who didn't want to become attached, and was a little cold and angry at times, whereas Kelly was more of a slow simmer, her feelings bubbling below the surface. Although t ...more
Elizabeth
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, eram
The stories in this anthology cover a wide range of tropes within the romance genre, the common factor is all of the relationships were not something the couple was looking for.
All of the stories were enjoyable - some I liked more than others, but that is an issue of personal preference.
My favorite entry was that of JC Hannigan. AJ was a character that was easy to relate to and it was easy to see how meeting someone new shined a light on issues that were being dealt with by being ignored.
Anth
Rosie Chapel
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
A little hard to review an anthology you are a contributor to, but as I loved all the stories and the other four authors are exceptional, I could not resist! Beautifully written, with a wonderfully complex mix of characters and scenarios, each author offers us their unique take on an unexpected romance. If you enjoy well-written romance with just the right amount of spice, this is for you - highly recommended!
Connie McElfresh
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read Once upon a Cowboy and this author while still being fairly "new" to the publishing world is rapidly finding new and different stories to entertain us with.
And in An Unexpected Romance this author delivers that last of the Ward sister's book's and What top of it is, nice to get some back story on Gail and Tom.
I was gifted this book for a fair and honest review
Kimberly Grell
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
PERFECT FOR EVERYONE

This anthology contains many romantic stories from talented authors of many subcategories in the romance genre. Each story showcased a different side of romance, however it all ended the same, romantic and charming.
Michelle Heron
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-reads
The chemistry between Wade and Jade, so hot, but so relatable and Mila and her pet hedgehog Pickle, adorable. The Key to Apartment B is a MUST READ.
Nicole Ortiz
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Once Upon a Cowboy by Ani Bishop
Loved the storyline and the characters. Cowboys are one of my favorites. I just wonder if it is the start of story cause it did leave me with some questions. Didn't want it to end.

His Fiery Holden by Rosie Chapel
A nice quick historic romance. Another one I liked the storyline and the characters. I enjoyed the little spars between the characters.

Make A Wish by Melody Dawn
A cute insta-love romance story between Ethan and Willow. Wondering if Ethan's half-brother a
Carol Oleson
Feb 07, 2018
Melissa Hawkins
Mar 05, 2018
Ani's  Reviews
Feb 15, 2018
J.C. Hannigan
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sophie Koufes