Start by marking “Too Much To Bear (Paranormal Dating Agency World; Sylvan City Alphas #2)” as Want to Read:
Too Much To Bear (Paranormal Dating Agency World; Sylvan City Alphas #2)

Too Much To Bear

(Sylvan City Alphas #2)

Boone Wayland was a shifter, a problem solver, and a protector, not always in that order. When he decided he wanted to find his mate, there was only one place to go… the Paranormal Dating Agency masterfully run by Gerri Wilder. He’d visited the website in the few minutes that he’d managed to wrest control of his computer from the teenaged shifters he fostered and read a nu ...more
Published January 7th 2018 by Kindle Worlds

To ask other readers questions about Too Much To Bear, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Too Much To Bear

Start your review of Too Much To Bear (Paranormal Dating Agency World; Sylvan City Alphas #2)
Kimberly
I was sent an ARC of Paranormal Dating Agency

Wooow is all i can say about this book. It will draw you in within the first chapter . Boone and his boys are such sweet teddy bears. Willa is the perfect Match for Boone and his family. The whole community makes you want to move there and find your own Shifter and build a family. I truly cant wait for the next book in this whole series. Great job Reina Torres .
Amanda
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a Great short novella! I loved Willa and Boone and their adopted rag tag group of boys. Bear shifters have become my new favorite 😉.
Donna
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is book 2 in the Sylvan City Alpha series; written by the amazing Reina Torres.

Meet the handsome Boone Wayland. Boone has a secret. He's a shifter, along with being a problem solver, and a protector. However it didn't always go in that order. Only when Boone had finally decided that he wanted to find his mate, Boone knew that there was only one place to go. That was the Paranormal Dating Agency which is masterfully run by Gerri Wilder. Boone had visited the website in what would seem the fe
Dawn Yacovetta
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
When Willa discovers her boyfriend, whom she's helped through all of his schooling and in opening and running his restaurant, has decided to marry someone else but still wants her to run his restaurant, she starts to have second thoughts about her life and her priorities. Yes, she loves to cook, but she would rather do it for a family of her own making than for an an ex who she thought she'd be spending her life with.

Boone has been caring for teen shifters who are having family troubles or who a
Katie Chaffin
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great and cute book!

Willa is the cook at Charles' diner with her boyfriend Charles who become her ex. He tells her that he is leaving to Las Vegas with the hostess name Marie instead of her. She also has to run the restaurant by herself until he comes back and he had plan to change it. Willa probably had looked for chef job some other restaurant. One of her regulars, he tells her about Gerri Wilder who lives in his apartment building and she comes to th diner to ask what she was in a guy. She ju
Kristal Holt
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another marvelous mash up of two of my favorite Paranormal Romance series!

In this second installment of the Sylvan City Alphas series, Reina Torres has brought us into the world of the Paranormal Dating Agency series. This series was originally started by the amazingly talented Milly Taiden, and much like the Howl's Series, many different authors have contributed stories to it.
Boone and Willa are brought together by matchmaker extraordinaire, Gerri Wilder. They are two people that just want to
Lovely
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really, Really, Really, Sweet Read

I really really like this book! I like the fact that the author took the time to really develop the characters, to develop the scenes, and to develop the setting in which led to so much more for both the characters. I liked that she didn't automatically jumps them to having sex, but instead took their time to get to know each other. Often so many times in these paranormal books they have it where they just jump right into the sex which I'm perfectly greatly fine
Cali Jewel
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story is so sweet, fun, sexy and engaging I could not put it down. Loved the gimps we got of Boone and his awesome band of boys in the first Sylvan City book and they so did not disappoint in this adventure.

Boone Wayland is a bear shifter with a huge heart and burning need to find his mate but no time to look for the right woman, so he calls the Paranormal Dating Agency for help. Willa Barnes is so sweet and loving, she thought she was on her way to having a family till her boyfriend marri
Rebecca P Bryant
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was ok
Cute little story.

To be honest I was very disappointed in this story. I was expecting the same type of writing as the original PDA author, Millie Tilden. One of the great things about Milly's writing is the extremely hot, pantie melting, combustible sex scenes, and this story literally did not have a single sex scene. While there were a few Kksses here and there and some handholding that was as hot as it got. The whole story was sweet in regards to the hero fostering all the teenage bear shifte
Tabi Ann
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bearfection!!!!!!

Just had to add that cute little title because that was how much I have loved this book. Loved it so much had to read in one setting. This book had me laughing and crying and knowing I wanted to be like that bear and take in the boys. I loved that he had such a big heart for everything.

Willa just seemed like the perfect fit from the start, how could she not be. Also Boone was the big loving teddy bear that everyone wants, even though he could be the grizzly we all want when need
Lisa L
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Different Twist on a shifter Romance

Here’s what I liked about this book! One the shifter hot guy has “kids”. Out of all the shifter romances I’ve read the main character has never had kids. It was a refreshing change from the norm. Two, I liked how the female character didn’t automatically jump straight to sex after the first meeting. This was a nice sweet shifter romance. The only reason I gave it a four is there wasn’t enough heat for me between the two main characters. This book read like a s
Jane Elizabeth
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I...

I need a matchmaker! Willa gave way to much of herself in her relationship...and got nothing in return. Fate and a lovely lady by the name of Gerri Wilder had something better in mind for her, something which would fulfill all her fantasies...or would it?
Read the story, you won't be disappointed!
Keoki Ki`Ili
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dreams do come true

Being taken for granted sucks but Willa has people who care about her and one of them contacts Gerri when Charlie runs off. Gerri, of course, comes through with flying colours and introduces her to Boone. There's a scuffle with some bad guys, a new edition to the family and a whole lotta love heaped on Willa in this latest edition of the PDA.
Bridgett Thomas
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good read

A nice read about a woman who loves to care for others through her cooking and her nurturing ways. But of course there are those who like to take advantage of that. Till one day she mets her very own godmother in a way. This is a sweet read about finding a family of her very own who appreciates and love her for herself
Dawn Carey
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Too Much to Bear

Another awesome story!!! Scorching hot and intriguing writing about an alpha bear and mate. With his adopted boys bringing a little bit of humor into the mix. This is one of those books that can really get you to smile about love and giggle at the antics of the boys.
Michelle
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, 5-star-read, 2018
This is a well written quick read full of shifters and a sweet romance. This author has created an amazing world that makes you smile and wish you were a part of. Loved Boone and Willa together and I loved the connection she had with the boys too. I am definitely looking forward to the next book in this series.
Mandy Parmenter
Oct 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Bear shifter Boone Wayland is a protector and a problem solver and so when he decides he needs to find his mate he enlists the help of Gerri Wilder and her Paranormal Dating Agency. He has a very unique set of requirements as he needs to find someone who is willing to take on all the boys that he had taken on to keep off the streets and bring up. Chef Willa Barnes really wants a family but currently works at her boyfriend's diner making standard fare and the occasional sweet treat. But when Char ...more
My2CentsBookReviews
Feb 20, 2018 rated it liked it
A modern day Cinderella working your fingers to the bone & a fairy god mother comes & makes your dreams come true!

Willa latched onto a dead beat that on ng that what she deserves n to work at it. To discover it takes both working for a relationship to work. He ditches her n she doesn't stop to think she doesn't shed a tear she never lot d him, she loves her customer. Books a huge shifter best has a heart of golf and helping to bring forgotten boys into a home...priceless! Perfect for Cinderella
Marie
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
'I need to quit while I'm only up to my neck in stupid!'

Not only does Boone make Willa's knees weak, but it appears he melts all her brain cells too! It's not a surprise really big, sexy, gorgeous Alpha who not only has a huge heart, but focuses his full attention on you, your wants, your needs, your hopes and your dreams...to be his mate and his only one too....swoon!
Boone can sweep me off my feet any day of the week! Unfortunately for us, he only has eyes for Willa, she drives him crazy....in
Julie
Bear forever more

I just loved this PDA book!!! Boone and Willa are hilarious!
One big strong, sexy bear being a dad to a bunch of teenage boys who just needs a mate! Throw in Gerri the matchmaker and you got a love match!
Nancy Bodie
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really good story!

This was a well written quick read. The storyline was just so nice. It definitely was a feel good bring a smile to your face read. I love these characters and do hope some of them get their own stories told.
Nicki Handfield
Jan 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Was ok

I didn't know what to expect with this one. It was an ok read. A bit slow but that was ok. You fell in love with all the characters. I was kinda hoping for a bigger fight for willa but all in all was a good book
Meleeta
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome bear shifter tale with homeless boys etc.

Somehow he finds orphan bear shifters and gives them a home. She's been taken advantage of more than long enough. These two lonely souls find one another and connect.
Charliegirl1
Mar 17, 2018 rated it did not like it
Good premise, poor execution

This is the first book I've read from this author. I liked the premise, but it was not well done. There were lots of breathy sighs and trembling hands, along with stilted dialogue. It had the tone of a cheesy bodice ripper style story.
Belinda Thompson
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Willa and Boone....and many more...

Love for 2 very worthy adults and a hoard of equally deserving youths. That is what this rag tag family provides. This was a very heart warming story. I wanted to keep reading forever. Give it a shot...you won’t be disappointed.
Maria
Jul 19, 2018 rated it did not like it
Wanting more

The story just didn't flow and I felt that there were key sorry points missing. I liked the characters and I want to see where it goes with them. But it felt rushed and way to washy.
Tesha
Aug 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
New to me

This author is new to me. Good story, loved the characters. The boys are funny and sweet. This had a great feel to it with the story line. Some places were a bit confusing but still good enough that I didn't want to stop reading it.
Janet Hendricks
May 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Addition to the PDA World

MT World's PDA series is the best. Best stories; best authors; best characters! Too Much Too Bear is the perfect example. The story was positive, uplifting and all about loving. Enjoy!
Sandyinlargo
Nov 12, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So Good!

Such a wonderful addition to the Paranormal Dating Agency world. Boone and Willa are such a wonderful couple. I’m looking forward to reading more stories set in this city.
Melody
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Willa & Boone

I really enjoyed reading Willa & Boone 's story very much. Eagerly waiting for the next book in this series.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Blind Date (Paranormal Dating Agency World; Twilight Crossing #1)
  • Beasts Of Both Worlds (Paranormal Dating Agency, #22)
  • Pin Striped (WhiteTide Streak, #1)
  • Her Twisted Heart: Paranormal Dating Agency (Twisted Tail Pack Book 3)
  • Lion on the Job (Paranormal Dating Agency, #21)
  • Triple Talons (Paranormal Dating Agency; Aurora Champions, #3)
  • Bear In Mind (Paranormal Dating Agency, #23)
  • The Way to a Bear's Heart (Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • Bearly Twisted (Paranormal Dating Agency Kindle World Novella; Twisted Tail Pack #2)
  • The Hunt
  • Savage Caress (Savage Shifters, #4)
  • Spring Fling (Paranormal Dating Agency World; Twilight Crossing #2)
  • His Twisted Tail: Paranormal Dating Agency (Twisted Tail Pack Book 1)
  • Her Cougar Cowboy (Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • Bearback Bride (Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • Twisted Desire (Twisted Tail Pack #4)
  • Bear Naked (Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • You're Lion to Me (Paranormal Dating Agency, #20)

Sylvan City Alphas (4 books)
  • The Tiger's Innocent Bride (Sylvan City Alphas #1)
  • The Fighter (Bad Alpha Dads; Sylvan City Alphas, #3)
  • Bear His Mark (Paranormal Dating Agency; Sylvan City Alphas, #4)

News & Interviews