Start by marking “Hitched While Intoxicated (The Hitched Series Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Hitched While Intoxicated (The Hitched Series Book 1)

Hitched While Intoxicated (The Hitched Series Book 1)

One night on the town leads to a lifetime commitment!
Kimberly Davis discovers she is married, and she has no idea who her husband is. The certificate she finds is dated nine years ago. Kimberly has memories of empty beer bottles, a bare butt, and his name; Ryan Calvin. She doesn't remember saying 'I do."

After having divorce papers drawn, Kimberly travels to Indiana to g
Published January 24th 2018 by Everett Moore Books

To ask other readers questions about Hitched While Intoxicated, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hitched While Intoxicated

Heather in FL
This was an OK story, but I suspected what came to be pretty easily. She can't remember getting married, but she remembers how the dude *dances*?? Mmmkay. I mean, it was sweet that he still wanted to be married to her, but a little weird how he went about rebuilding that connection.
Lynn Speer
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
Not a bad book, sort of an interesting read, but....frustrating.

I'd read another book by this author, just to give her the benefit of the doubt.

(Here there be spoilers...)

(view spoiler)
Barbara Hackel
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
When Kimberly Davis turned 30, her best friends threw her a surprise party. The last present to be opened was a time capsule box that they started when they were young. They were going to open it when they were 25, but one of the girls was out of the country and it got postponed to when they turned 30. That night Kim had a dread about the box but didn't know why. When the last thing out of the box was a marriage license from her 21st birthday, she remembers a few details. She is married. Never h ...more
LMR
Sep 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers 18+ Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Florella Grant & Booksprout
Hitched While Intoxicated by Florella Grant Hitched While Intoxicated (The Hitched Series Book 1) By: Florella Grant
WRONG Man, RIGHT Time... That's What You Get When You're "Hitched While Intoxicated!!"
Opening a Time Capsule on her Birthday really opens a Huge Can of Worms in her Life...
Inside is a Secret she's HIDDEN from Everyone...
Including HERSELF~ for Years!!
HOLY COW! She Got "Hitched While Intoxicated!"
NOW, the Cats outta the Bag, & she's gotta Deal with the Consequences of her 21st Birthday's Drunken Binge...
ONLY, coming face
Emabubby
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When Kimberly Davis turned thirty and opened her memory box only to discover that in a drunken state she married Ryan Calvin, a soldier that she has no memory of marring. She was horrified. When she found out that she could no longer annul her impulsive marriage she decided to fly out to Indiana and serve Ryan with divorce papers. When she arrives at Ryan's farm she discovers that he is away on business and will not be back for several days. Ryan's brother Alex Calvin, is more than willing to le ...more
Cynthia
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lord Have Mercy what could be worse than finding after so many years you are married to a complete stranger from one wild night you can’t remember. This is what happens to Kimberly at thirty she opens her memory box that one wild night when she was drunk more so then she has ever been she married one Ryan Calvin. Horrified is putting it mildly! Her brother puts together the divorce papers and off she goes to find her husband and get her divorce. Everything should have been easy….not the case…whe ...more
Feb 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
What would you do if you found out that on your birthday that you had been married nine years to a man named Ryan but you don't remember doing it? How about freaking out !!!! That's what happened to Kimberly at her 30th birthday party. She knows she is going to have to divorce the man so she can get on with her life and she's to do it as fast as she can. She can't find him but she does find his brother Alex and she heads there have Ryan sign the divorced paper right away. But when she gets there ...more
Monica
Feb 22, 2018 rated it liked it
This was a sweet love story. Second chance romance. Opening a box her and her friends put together when they were in their early 20s she's shocked to see a marriage license. After understandably freaking out its actually true she is off to where Ryan lives to get her divorce. What she finds is his brother Alex and his little girl Ariel. Waiting for Ryan to get home to sign the papers she falls for both. Alex is instantly smitten with her and falls in love. Lies are on the horizon. Will he lose h ...more
Sandra
Sep 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Some of the previous stories Ive read on this topic have been quite corny & this was surprisingly good.
On her 30th birthday Kimberley heads off to find the husband she didn't know she had, the one she married 9yrs previously on a drunken night. On her journey she meets Alex, Ryan's brother & finds herself falling for him & his daughter.
She's in a small town where everyone knows the other & also find herself endeared to it. An encounter with Alex's ex causes quite a few problems.
Jessica Wannamaker
Kimberly is celebrating her 30th birthday- she’s got her own online business, she lives in New York and has three best friends, plus a brother she adores. But she’s not in a relationship- she swore those off after a string of bad ones. No more hurt, no more love it’s that simple well except her impulsive decision she made nine years ago.... this will come back to her when she opens their time capsule gift.

Alex has a daughter, farm to run and as a single dad gets lonely at times...until an unlik
Bonita
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved This!

This was such a different storyline and I was intrigued by it and the characters. What happens when you open a memory box and you find your marriage license to a man that you have no true recollection of the man you married in a drunken haze in Vegas 10 years before. Kim sets out on a journey to find her husband so she can divorce Ryan, the man’s name on the marriage license she discovers in the memory box. She finds his “brother” Alex at home and begins conjuring up memories of that
BP34
Feb 07, 2018 rated it really liked it

What a sweet story with some surprising twists that will grab your heart. It begins with a 30th birthday party and Kimberly opening up a memory box from years past. She is overwhelmed when she finds a marriage certificate that she remembers nothing about. Turns out its from her birthday trip to Las Vegas when she turned 21. Too late for an annulment, she heads to Indiana armed with divorce papers to meet with her 'husband' Ryan. Since he's out of town for a few days his brother Alex invites her
Jill
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a cute read, a woman named Kimberly opens a time capsule type thing with her friends and sees a marriage certificate. She doesn't even remember getting married but now she needs to get a divorce after 9 years. So, she decides to be a grown up and do it in person. However, when she gets to her "husbands" house, he's not there. She decides to wait it out with his brother and niece. While there, she falls for the adorable little girl and can't stop thinking about the brother. However, why ...more
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
Feb 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
What would you do if you discovered you have been married for the last 9 years, but have no memory of it?

For Kimberly, her solution is to get the divorce papers signed as soon as possible and get back on with her life in New York.
When she gets to Indiana she discovers Alex and Ariel, two people who make her fall in love with the country life and the idea of a family she could have.
However, Alex has a secret that could tear apart his new found happiness with Kimberly.

I really enjoyed this book.
Debra Richardson
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An amazing and enthralling second chance romance! This book is fantastic and brilliantly written! It is outstanding, and emotionally deep. It is drama-filled, funny, and witty; a fun fast pace, page-turner with a surprising twist. The characters Alex, Kimberly and little Ariel are loveable and perfect together. The end is really beautiful and is guaranteed to leave you wanting more. I really enjoyed reading this. Definitely recommended! I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am v ...more
Misty Goan
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An exciting well-written story about a second chance with suspense, drama, lies, deciet, surprising twists and turns, complications, and danger to Arial a four year old little girl. A cute, sweet, and funny romantic comedy. The characters were likeable. A time capsule is opened a reminder that at 21 Kimberely got married on a drunken binge and it was never annulled. Enjoyed the drama of her trip to straighten out for a happy ending.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am volunt
Tanya
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She has found a marriage certificate and it was dated nine years ago. She cannot even remember it. So she goes to find her husband so she can get a divorce. He is not there when she arrives but his brother is there with a child. What will happen now? She said but find the time is getting on and still no sign of him. She is falling for his brother. Now will this end

Sherry Westendorf
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy this one. It is funny, sweet, emotional and so much more. It has been nine years and all she can remember is a bare butt, a certificate and saying I do. Kind of funny in a way. She goes to get him to sign divorce papers and the only one that is his brother. As she waits for him she becomes close with his brother and his niece. A very nice short and sweet love story. I was given a review copy by booksprout and voluntarily review it.
Sandy
May 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
When Kimberly heads off to find her husband she doesn't remember, little does she know her life is about to change. In this sweet story, Kimberly and Alex grow closer together as Kimberly waits for Ryan to sign divorce papers and little Ariel steals the show. The connection the three of them have is beautiful and heart warming. There are bumps along the road, some tense moments and plenty of tears on the way to their HEA.
Manda
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Barbara
Sep 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Book one in The Hitched Series is a well-written story about a second chance I enjoyed reading it. Kim and Alex and the 4-year-old Arial get along really well, but there is a lie between them. I had to know what would happen when Kim found out about it. There is suspense, drama, and danger to Arial. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and I also bought the book.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A captivating read from beginning to end! An exciting storyline that leaves you breathless wanting more! Sexy steam filled chemistry! Emotionally heartfelt, enjoyable and fun! One heck of a twisted, intense rollercoaster ride! An amazing must read!

Angie
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this short read.
When Kimberley and her friends all celebrate her thirtieth birthday, little do they know that one item in a memory box they made years ago, would change Kimberley’s life.
Chasing down the man she had married to get a divorce had become her mission.
This is an incredibly sweet and fun story. I really enjoyed the characters and storyline.
4.5/5 Stars
Tresa
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
A very sweet read with characters you'd love to have as your friends. Nothing like opening up your "memory box" on your 30tu birthday and finding out you were married, for 9 years!!! That's exactly what happens to Kimberly and now she has to find this mystery husband of hers and get a divorce!! Very enjoyable read!
Annemarie Suchey
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Kimberly marries Ryan while drunk and has no memory of it. She travels to find him to have him sign divorce papers, meets his brother, Alex and falls for him. Thru the twists and turns, will she stay and get together with Alex?....a good read that is nicely paced and has a HEA.
Claire M
Feb 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good lighthearted romance

Just what I needed to read today. A great romance with added drama
Kim finds out she got married to Ryan 9 years ago and sets off to find him a get a divorce. Instead she finds Alex and his daughter Ariel.
Shelia
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow that was not how I expected that story to turn out. I loved how it kept me on the edge of my seat with suspense. I loved the characters but I especially loved how Ariel warmed up to Kimberly so fast. I already know I will be reading this again.
Debbie
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ahhhh, I thought this was such a sweet little story, ok so there was a couple of things that you thought ‘how could she not know?” BUT this was such a lovely read you could just overlook them and enjoy the story 😊 I thought it was lovely and the ending! Yeah that caused a few tears 😊
Geraldine Streit
Sep 28, 2018 rated it did not like it
Sorry the review is going to be harsh but this story have no substance. Characters are cliche at best. It was boring to read

Natalie Boyle
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet love story

This story takes you by the throat. I cheered for this, lovely family for the third chance to be together. You will need to read the book yourselves to get what at . I am talking about. I love, love t his offering by Ms. Grant!!!