Start by marking “A Very Rockstar Holiday Season (Rockstar #13)” as Want to Read:
A Very Rockstar Holiday Season (Rockstar #13)

A Very Rockstar Holiday Season

(Rockstar #13)

Have you been wondering about Ben and Nicole? Well, let's take a little look into their lives now and see what's going on.

NOTE: Series should be read in order.
Published January 8th 2018 by Anne Mercier

To ask other readers questions about A Very Rockstar Holiday Season, please sign up.
Anne Mercier Well, as the author, I'd like to think so. The readers are loving it so far. But, be sure you read the series in order or you'll be completely lost…moreWell, as the author, I'd like to think so. The readers are loving it so far. But, be sure you read the series in order or you'll be completely lost while reading this book. There are special prices right now for books 1 and 2 so, if you haven't read them already, take advantage while you can. 01.09.18(less)

Coco.V
Aug 22, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (8/22/2018)!💝
Darcy
May 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Oh my god, this one will have you in tears by the end. Good tears, but tears none the less and oh so much hope! If only all kids had this kind of ending!
Wendy Livingstone
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a short, and fast paced read, which is beautifully written, and left me looking for more. This is a continuation of Ben and Nicole’s story, where they are still going strong and the chemistry is undeniable between them. Together they face heartbreak, and this is an emotional story. It was great with all of the other characters making a brief appearance as well. I adore this authors’ work, and cannot wait to read more about this awesome series! I highly recommend this authors’ work for al ...more
Coralee Corrigan
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
U have done it again with a amazing read and series
litljen
I love the novellas that Anne Mercier gives her readers in between the more meatier stories. They give us a chance to catch up with our favorite characters which is always one of my favorite things! A quick read, A Very Rockstar Holiday Season gives us more Ben and Nicole and it's the perfect thing to whet our appetites as Mercier gets ready to deliver her next BFD novel.
Debbie Turk
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful short story & so worth the little wait!!

Ben & Nicole have faced SO much in their relationship already, so to view her heartbreak at facing never being able to carry Ben's child or children is painful. As we've come to expect with this insightful Author, Our couple come together & face the dilemma head on, with honesty & heart!!

Most of the 'Rockstar' characters pop up for minor cameo appearances in this book which is always a delight 😊 But the main focus stays o
Lauren
This story is short, fast paced and festive. I read this book in one sitting and wasn’t once bored. I was left wanting more. I really enjoyed catching up with Nicole and Ben.
The love between Nicole and Ben is still going strong and the chemistry between them is still undeniable. Without giving too much away, my heart ached for Nicole and Ben. I truly wanted them to get what they wanted. I also liked that certain characters from Jase and Summer’s story (Kadence) were in this story. My only disap
Tianna
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Short, emotional and some questions will be answered. Colely and Ben’s story continues after Ballad and through the next books, this novella gives you insight on their journey and coincides with the timeline of Kadence.

To fully understand and appreciate this novella you need to have read the Rockstar Series through Book 7 Kadence.

Anne Mercier knows how to pack a punch in this novella. I had tears rolling before I even really got into the heart of the novella. There were giggles and heartfelt m
Danielle Schmidt
Great Sneak Peek

Ben and Nicole are so perfect for each other and I was wondering what was in store for them. So glad that we got a follow up with those poor kids... yay!!!
Well Anne you never disappoint me I love each of these Rock star book and I can't wait for more.
God only knows what trouble we will see in the next books to come, I can't wait to find out who.has all the mojo besides Nana.R..... oh I love this group.
Penny Layne
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Who doesn't want a quick check-in with our Rockstars?
In this, we get a short peek into the life of Nicole and Ben. What are they up to, how is Nicole feeling; find out here. What I loved, besides the obvious, is the little stories about our Rockstar children. The K-quads and Kadi.
Have I mentioned how much I love these Rockstars?!
Cassandra Taylor
Reviewed on behalf of Amo’s Book Corner

5 Stars

OMG this nearly killed me. I spent pretty much the entire 4 chapters crying my heart out.

Anne has done an amazing job with this short story and I cannot wait for more from all the rockstars crew but especially from Ben and Nicole after this.
Heather Peterson
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow the feels I love that Ben and Nicole are going to get their little family too! Anne you never disappoint with an amazing heart warming read I adore you and your writing. I can’t wait for Xander I just know it will be Epic. So for all you readers out there if you are reading this review to see if you would like it get it you won’t be disappointed these books are everything you want in a book.
Michelle Quintana
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Heartbreaking story

Very quick read. I hope Nicole and Ben get another book that is longer telling how things work out with Maria and Antonio. All four of them have so much love to give and deserve to be loved in return
Gskm
Short but sweet

This is a short but sweet little story. It’s nice to get a flavor of one of my favorite Rockstar couples. Looking forward to the Xander book next on the agenda.
Kylie Allen
So bitter sweet.

I absolutely love these characters so much. This little piece of the story just gives us a little more insight. <3 Ben and Nicole.
Alyssa Soliz
All the feels

What a wonderful glimpse into Ben and Coley's life. For such a short story it pulled hard at my heart strings. Both in a sad and happy way. I can't wait to find out more through future books. Well done Anne.
Kelli
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a great short story! I loved being able to catch up with Ben and Nicole. And I loved the connection between the children (from a previous book) to Nicole and Ben.
Joanne
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book even though it was so short, we got to see what's been going on with Nicole and Ben... can't wait to read more about them being Foster Parents!
Diane Oliver bush
Love Ben and Nicole

This novella is so sweet Ben and Nicole are so cute together I can't wait to read more about in the books to come. Another great job Anne Mercier you never let me dowm.
Delani
Love

Love reading the series. Can't wait for more to come out. I can never get enough of them!!!!!! I am always rereading them!!
Bev Ross
Loved it!

I love Ben and Nicole! Love Anne Mercier! This series is the best series ever! Can't wait for the next book!! I have read this whole series Twice maybe have to read again!!
Laurye Divers
A short prelude to Ben and Nicole's quest for children

Read this in under half an hour. I would love to read the rest of this story hopefully soon this was just too short for me! I want more!
Tricia
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A gorgeous sweet short story, beautifully written, which gives us a peek into the lives of Ben and Nicole. Poignant at times, it brought a tear to my eye but also warmed my heart. Just lovely!
Lisa Kolb
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Short but extremely sweet!!!!! I loved this holiday novella, a quick check in with our beloved Rockstars, thier kids that we can't get enough of and a couple of sweethearts that we were worried about. And I adored hearing more about Ben and Nicole, two of my favorites!!!! Love love loved this quick check in!!!!! Can't wait for more Anne Mercier brilliance!!!!!
Yvonne Nelson
A little rockstar fix

Love love love this little snippet of Ben and Coley.
Anne does it again. Looking forward to the next part of the rockstars
Crystal Gray
Short and sweet

I loved this quick read. It updated us on what's happening with Ben and Nicole. I can't wait for more.
Kaitlyn
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a joy to get a sneak peak into the lives of our favorite rockstars! And especially Ben and Nicole. I’ve adored them from the beginning! And now they get their beginning and end and happily ever after! There are not enough words to describe the love I have for his rockstar family!!!
Kendra Needs
Jan 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good read

Awesome short story can't wait for more of the Rockstar stories this year. Fell in love with all of them since book one
Patti
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this little story to bring us up to date on Nicole and Ben. Thanks Anne.
Stephanie Hutchison
Hope is a great word.

An perfectly wonderful short story to update us on Ben and Coley with just enough of the rest of the"family" to tease us for Xander's book.
  • Forever Lucy (Lucy & Harris, #5)
  • Luke (My Way, #4)
  • Wild Kings MC (Old Ladies Club, #1)
  • Harley's Surrender: Wild Kings MC: Dander Falls
  • Play for Keeps (Devil's Share #6)
  • Once Upon A Rock Star
  • Finding Forever (Found in Oblivion #7)
  • His Man (Wounded Souls #5.5)
  • His Selfish Love: Sons of Lost Souls MC Book Two
  • Roughing (Crossing the Line, #3)
  • No Way in Hell: Part 1 (Steel Corps/Trident Security Crossover #1)
  • His Redheaded Slut (The Cocktail Girls)
  • Reckless Rendezvous (Reckless Beat #4.5)
  • Jaxson & Ralynn (Rebel Guardians Next Generation, #2)
  • Lost, Found, Loved (St. Skin, #4)
Anne Mercier is the International Bestselling author of adult contemporary romance, new adult contemporary romance, and mature young adult romance. She was born and raised in Wisconsin and still lives there today.

When she's not writing she enjoys reading amazing books, listening to music, keeping up on all things Avenged Sevenfold and Milo Ventimiglia, chatting with readers and friends, and bingi

Rockstar (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • Falling Down (Rockstar #1)
  • Blush (Rockstar #2)
  • A Very Xander Christmas (Rockstar #3)
  • Amplify (Rockstar #4)
  • Interlude (Rockstar) (Volume 5)
  • Ballad (Rockstar #6)
  • Lullabye (Rockstar) (Volume 7)
  • A Very Xander Christmas 2 (Rockstar #8)
  • Kadence (Rockstar) (Volume 9)
  • A Very Xander Christmas 3 (Rockstar #10)