Start by marking “Bad Intentions (Bad Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bad Intentions (Bad Love, #2)

Bad Intentions

(Bad Love #2)

4.34  ·  Rating details ·  1,631 Ratings  ·  261 Reviews
Lo
Moving to River’s Edge was supposed to be a fresh start.
Away from chaos.
Away from bad influences and worse relationships.
All I wanted was to give my little brother more of a chance than I ever had.
It should’ve been simple.
I didn’t count on my transgressions following me.
And I definitely didn’t count on meeting Dare.
Tall, tortured, and tattooed.
A Lost Boy through and thro
Published April 30th 2018 (first published April 25th 2018)

Melanie (mells_view)
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I. Loved. This. Book.

Bad Intentions was everything I didn’t know that I needed right now in a book. This book is filled with swoony moments. It’s filled with sexy as fuck moments, that will leave you sweating, because they are just that hot. It’s filled with emotional moments that left me with all the feels.

Lo is a heroine that you will 1000% root for. She is so amazing for so many reasons. God. I love her.

Dare. This mysterious fucker. I could say so much about him, but honestly going into this
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

BAD INTENTIONS: Is the second book in Charleigh Rose’s ‘Bad Love’ series. In this we meet tattoo artist Dare and Logan aka Lo. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’

What happens when fire meets ice? Fire wins. Every time..

This was one of my most highly sort after books and I couldn’t wait to get my grabby little hands on it.

Running away with her brother from a drug addict mother and an ex who wasn’t what he seemed, they make
warhawke
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone Book 2 of Bad Love series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Logan (Lo) Shepherd desperately needed a new start. Together with her brother, she was hoping to cut ties with their troubled past. But little did she know what's waiting in the new small town might be another new set of trouble.

Dare was the resident loner people tend to give wide berth for. The tattooed bad boy rather sink his teeth into his work at his tattoo shop than deal with the general pop
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
Bad Intentions_Charleigh Rose Banner.jpg

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐STARS
ARC BOOK REVIEW
Release Date-30/4/18

So I really bloody loved "Bad Intentions" like so so much.
It was my first book by this author and I was really impressed with its ability to reel me in and keep my attention on target throughout.
This has to be up there as one of my top contemporary reads of this year.
It was such an unexpected gem, taking me completely unawares and I am immensely glad I got the opportunity to experience this great piece of romantic fiction.
So I really connected with
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: emotional, sexy, bad-boy

There are a couple of authors that check all my boxes. Charleigh Rose is one of them.

I love pretty much everything about her books.

✔ writing style

✔ sassy and witty heroines, fascinating heroes

✔ sexy stories

Bad Intentions was my favorite Charleigh Rose book yet.

I LOVED Logan and Dare's story. It was emotional, touching, raw and just beautiful. The author wrote a story about two people that were just perfect for each other. Neither Lo (Logan) nor Dare knew what family, trust and people to
Jemima
Apr 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
FOR GOODREADS

PSX_20180427_205415
Title: Bad Intentions (Bad Love #2)
Author: Charleigh Rose
Genre: Romance
Publication date: April 30, 2018

ARC
If you've been following my reviews, you'll know that Bad Habit (Bad Love #1) was one of my favourite New Adult book for the 2017. So, it's really no surprise that I pounced into this one ....I am not ashamed to say that I read this book in one sitting...I forgot to eat, I missed an appointment but I had no regrets!

Bad Intention is beautifully written. It's utterly captivating!
I loved Lo!
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
May 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned, alpha, page-turner
I've read the first one and enjoyed it so much. But my memory is beginning to get worse.. So I was thinking who is Dare? But it slowly came back to me.

I enjoyed this one very much, because it was what I needed! I like my bbf as alpha, a little "bad", good with banter..

There was a saying that I felt like this is so true! Many people do it not even knowingly. "Don't compare tragedies". Everybody does it and some feel like they can't talk because theirs isn't much of a tragedie. But for everyone a
Serena
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Looooooved Bad Intentions. HARD.

I feel like these characters could be my friends in real life. I loved being in Dare and Lo's world! Can I stay there forever? The tension between these two was off the charts hot. I just needed them to bang. Like RFN. And holy Jesus when it happened. It was explosive! Love these two so much! I basically moaned, gasped, laughed, smiled and screamed through the whole book. Sometimes the screaming was for nail biting scenes that went down, but mostly it was because
Cristina
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So many feelings involved in this story. It was a mix of drama, romance, mystery, action. It had it all.
I loved Dare (and his real name is sexy too), but Lo was not my favourite character. She was lacking something. I don’t know what.
Eric was awful! I knew from the start he will keep coming back and I was afraid at the beginning of each chapter that he is going to intrude. Thank God for Dare’s friends.

The quote I liked the most:
“Why is it that the few friends I do have are always in my space,
Irma
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“What happens when fire meets ice? Fire wins. Every time.”

One of my most anticipated reads this year and it didn't let me down, it surpass all my expectations. From chapter to chaper this story became more and more intense, touching, raw and just beautiful. I love it when a book makes me feel many different things and really enjoyed Bad Intentions because of this.
Striking!

I certanly have no idea who's next in the series, but I am so hoping that Jess will get his own book.

Crystal
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read this whole thing in one sitting
I love this series
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'My sun' Stars!
ARC provided by the author via Enticing Journey in exchange for an honest review.

I’ve been waiting for the next book in this series since I finished reading Bad Habit. I was so glad when Charleigh Rose announced all these amazing characters were getting their own love stories and I was definitely curious about the icy tattooed God, Dare (one of Asher’s best friends, the hero of Bad Habit). And since I loved the first book that much, I had high expectations for this one and I a
chandler ainsley ❁
even better than character redemption? AUTHOR REDEMPTION!

it's no secret that i loathed bad habit. it was every horrible NA cliche wrapped into one cringey book. so i was so pleasantly surprised that this was pretty freaking good & honestly a complete 180 from rose's first book.

we've got the "damaged" tattoo artist dare, and lo who has never had anyone to rely on. lo escapes her shitty life and finds someone who actually cares. i really liked both of the main characters. i was honestly surpri
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 ★'s

“I think you’re my new favorite hobby.”

I've wanted to read Dare's book since I first started reading this series. Unfortunately, I think my expectations were too high.

description

Dare and Logan share similar backgrounds and handle things pretty similarly. Dare is much more of a loner - at least in the beginning.

Logan and her brother, Jesse, move here to live with their father trying to escape their addict mother and her plethora of bad influences.

After trying to get a job at Dare's tattoo parlor,
Yasmin
Apr 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
“What happens when fire meets ice? Fire wins. Every time.”

It’s no secret I love me a mysterious hero. There’s just something about them, isn’t there? I fell in love with Dare the very minute he appeared in Bad Habit. He hooked me in and didn’t let go.

There’s more to Dare than meets the eye and his story broke me just as much as Logan’s. My heart ached for them both.

Lo is a tough girl. I like badass heroines and Lo was definitely badass. How she cared for those she loved was really sweet and a
Jessica
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Whenever Charleigh Rose has a new release, I want to drop everything and read it. I was so excited for Dare's story and couldn't wait to watch the tattooed, silent bad boy fall in love!

Lo has spent her entire life taking care of her younger brother, Jesse. When she finally decides they've had enough and moves them to River's Edge together, she's hoping she can provide the safe, stable life her brother has always deserved. When she stumbles into the tattoo shop looking for a job and finds Dare,
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
Okay so this is one of those books I stayed up until 2am to finish because I had to know the ending. I couldn't read it fast enough.

I adored Lo. Absolutely adored her. She is fierce, brave and loyal, focused on her little brother and his happiness. This leaves her with no time for distractions - meaning I desperately wanted her to get the HEA she deserved!!

Into her life walks Dare, now he is just the kind of distraction she doesn't need and exactly what she deserves. Ultimate BBF material for
Brit
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bad Intentions by Charleigh Rose was a five star read from me. One of my most anticipate read this year and it didn't let me down, it surpass all my expectations. i love reading about these characters, the group of friends from Rivers Edge.

the author sucks you in. and makes you feel like your part of the group. like your living right along with them. i fell in love with Dare and how protective of how he was Logan. How he went out of his way to help her and her little brother out.

But those sex
Ari
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
*3.5 Stars!*

Well this is a surprise.

This is the first Charleigh Rose book I've read where I actually liked the characters and wasn't constantly rolling my eyes or had the urge to throw my eReader.

The ending was a bit abrupt, otherwise this wasn't so bad.
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5 / 5 stars

Even though I loved Dare and Logan and even Jess a whole lot, I still love Asher and Bri more and boy am I happy they were in this book more than once. Actually I'm pretty glad everyone was, I cannot wait for all of them to get their own book, even some of the new characters like Jess, Lo's brother. This whole gang is just amazing!

I loved that this story was fast paced, I couldn't put it down. I just wanted to keep on reading chapter after chapter. I couldn't get enough of the
Damjana
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.75 stars!

Obviously Charleigh Rose can't do it wrong for me. Her stories bring special feelings out of me when reading her books. This is now third book (fourth if I consider also novella Yard Sale) I loved so much.

It's nice romantic story with hot erotic scenes. She creates amazing main characters with touchable personalities and she describes setting with vividness you forgot you are not part of the story.
Joyce Mercês
Apr 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
OMG OMG OMG!

After reading Bad Habit, OF COURSE, I needed to read whatever book Charleigh Rose released on the series (Actually, scratch that! I need to read whatever she writes! BOY IS SHE GOOD OR WHAT?)

Bad Intention has ALL THE GOOD STUFF YOU NEED: Sexy stuff, swoony stuff, mysterious stuff and DARE'S STUFF (#giggles)

Let's talk about DARE, shall we: Talk about a secretive delicious piece of man candy. Seriously. I want a bite!

If you haven't read Bad Habit yet, DO IT!

If you haven't read any Cha
Kayla Brunson
I really enjoyed this one! Which is shocking because I didn’t end up finishing the first in this series. However, this book kept me glued to my kindle while I was reading. I couldn’t get enough of Lo and Dare!

Lo was strong and fierce! She had to be because she wasn’t just taking care of herself, she was trying to do the best for her brother Jesse. The best she could do in the situation she was in. Even when things were starting to get impossible she never just up and left to go back to her old l
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

4 CROWNS

Charleigh Rose delivers another bad boy hero with a heart of gold, and I can’t get enough of this Bad Habits crew!

Dare and Logan are such a fantastic couple. I love her fight and dedication to her brother, and Dare’s gruff nature but need to take care of them. The duality makes them relatable and creates phenomenal sexual tension. When these two come together, it is hot, like make me blush HOT!

The story follows two broken souls. Their brokenness brings
Tongan Book Lover (Ofa Tafa)
Such an enthralling read. I’d been waiting for this baby forever and it definitely lived up to the hype. Take the broken bad boy and put him together with a sassy but strong spitfire who’s been just as broken throughout her life and create an explosion of lust, love & loyalty. This author knows her stuff when it comes to creating an angsty love story that will have you falling faster than you can say, “eureka”. Definitely recommend this baby!
B.B. Easton
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My emotions are the puppet, and Charleigh Rose holds all the strings. Five cracked stars for the new queen of broken boy romance.
Chele'
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW! WOW! FEELS!! HEAT! EMOTIONS!!! I couldn't wait to get my hands on Dare's story and Charleigh Rose gave me EVERYTHING I was anticipating and MORE! Lo and her brother Jess don't have the best circumstances but what they do have is each other. No matter what. They're both running away from something or someone and have decided to stay with their estranged father in River's Edge a far cry from Oakland.

Desperate to survive and take care of her brother, Lo, (Logan) takes the first job that is off
Bookworm Between the Sheets
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
------> "How do you fix someone when they won't tell you what's broken?"

I devoured BAD INTENTIONS by Charleigh Rose in a day! I could not put it down!!!

"Dare. That's not a name. That's a warning."

I don't know what it is, but a tatted, broody, mysterious man just makes me fall in love with them! And Logan our strong and fighter heroine you fall for her too! I love the dynamic of these two and their pull towards each other throughout the story.

description

I did get a bit confused on the side characters, b
Lau (Wine, Books N' Chill Blog)

Lo
Moving to River’s Edge was supposed to be a fresh start.
Away from chaos.
Away from bad influences and worse relationships.
All I wanted was to give my little brother more of a chance than I ever had.
It should’ve been simple.
I didn’t count on my transgressions following me.
And I definitely didn’t count on meeting Dare.
Tall, tortured, and tattooed.
A Lost Boy through and through.
Falling for someone like him was asking for heartache.
But I was a sucker for punishment.

Dare
I had a routine.
Eat, work, sl
Three Chicks
Apr 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

What happens when fire meets ice? Fire wins. Every time.

Logan has just moved with her younger brother. They’re staying at her father’s house. They’ve had little to do with each other for years, but her mom is in jail for drugs and Logan needs to make sure her brother Jesse finishes high school. Logan had to drop out to take are to him but she doesn’t want that to happen to her brother.

Henry is my father. The father whom I haven’t seen since I was eleven years old. The father w
Charleigh Rose lives in Narnia with her husband and two young children. She's hopelessly devoted to unconventional love and pizza. When she isn't reading or mom-ing, she's writing moody, broody, swoony romance.

Bad Love (2 books)
  • Bad Habit (Bad Love, #1)