Start by marking “Betting on Cinderella (Cinderella Romances, #2)” as Want to Read:
Betting on Cinderella (Cinderella Romances, #2)

Betting on Cinderella

(Cinderella Romances #2)

Andi Ryan
Published October 18th 2017 by Soul Mate Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Betting on Cinderella, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Betting on Cinderella

Fani
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica, ow-om
It was, overall, an enjoyable story. I liked Garrett and Andi as a couple and they seemed to have a nice chemistry. At the same time, though, their story had way too many issues for me to give this book a higher rating.

First of all, I think the writing needed a lot more work because it didn’t manage to have the expected emotional impact that stories usually have. I would have also, liked to see more character development.

The main characters might be Garrett and Andi but the beginning of the boo
Dianne
He saw her through the crack of an open door. From that day on, Garrett Tucker, heir to his grandfather’s casino empire, the next “Prince of Vegas,” is smitten, but before he could actually meet the beautiful stranger, she disappeared from sight. Life goes on and Garrett is determined to fulfill his late grandfather’s dream of turning the Bayou Princess, a rundown casino in Biloxi into a the crowning jewel of his empire.

Andi Ryan’s life has been anything but a tale of happily ever after, but she
N.N. Light
At the wedding of his best friend, Rhett, Garrett spots a beautiful woman sitting in the pew. There’s an instant attraction but before he can speak to her, she vanishes. Meanwhile, Garrett gets word his beloved grandfather has died. Reeling from the loss, Garrett’s unprepared for the reading of his grandfather’s will. Garrett becomes heir to Crown Corporation and all the casinos that go along with it, including his grandfather’s pet project and flailing casino, The Bayou Princess. He heads to Bi ...more
Arlena
Rating: Five
Review:

"Betty on Cinderella" by Petie McCarty

My Thoughts....

Wow what a story that had it all:

From a horrible stepmother, two stepsisters, oh my a wonderful godmother a yes what is left but a Cinderella and you will have quite a charming fairy tale. I loved how this story fit so well with the Cinderella story but also giving us a good read
Neil
Nov 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley, romance
I received a free copy via Netgalley in exchange for a honest review.

Although the story was obvious it did have a nice twist and was certainly an enjoyable read with some great characters.
Coco.V
Jul 25, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (7/25/2018)!💝

Blurb:

Andi Ryan moves to Biloxi to care for her godmother and takes a job as finance supervisor for
Margaret Watkins
This well written, involved story has a little bit of everything: lies, manipulation, espionage, attempted murder, arson and fortunately romance! As in the song "Some Enchanted Evening," Garrett and Andi's eyes meet across a crowded room and the attraction between them is instant and sizzling. However it takes a while longer for them to actually meet again at the site of the Biloxi casino when Andi starts her new job. Garrett also appears to be employed by the casino, but with puppet masters pul ...more
Eileen Dandashi
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Everyone wants to be loved for who they are--not for their money or career position. As you know when a guy has money, they are pollen to the queen bees out there looking for a plush existence. How is a guy to know the difference? Garrett holds his secret identity close to his heart. He wants to win Andi over as a person in his own right. But does he hold the secret too long? Can such a secret destroy trust building between two people?

This series only gets better. Petie McCarty writes a riveting
Wendy
Nov 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: feel-good
Full review also on my blog: https://nextbookaroundthecorner.wordp...

Fairy tale re-tellings are always a bit tricky: they are great or they do the original fairy tale injustice. But Petie McCarty has nailed it. This modern Cinderella story (starring Andi as Cinderella) with her evil stepmother and two evil stepsisters is absolutely original, funny and also has it's own twist.

Yes, the story isn't totally according to the original Cinderella story. But let's face it: there was no gambling and no L
Peggy Jaeger
Mar 04, 2018 rated it really liked it

Betting on Cinderella is a well done story about lust/love at first sight, with a cute play on the fairytale.
Garret Tucker is in the wedding of his best friend and spots a good looking blond through the door of the altar, sitting in the church. He’s immediately drawn to her but when he tries to meet her at the reception, she’s already gone. At the same event he learns that his casino-owning grandfather has died and he’s the heir apparent.

Andi Ryan wanted nothing more than to meet the cute guy c
Kimmie
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my Gods that was one hell of a book. This book is so
well-written and expertly done. Petie has such a way with
words you will not want to put it down.

This is Garrett and Andi’s story. This book starts out on a sad
note. While at a wedding for his friends he gets a message
that his beloved grandfather has passed away. And then he
has to rush to Vegas. But at the same time Andi is headed to
her Godmothers home only to find things worse than she
thought. And then when she gets a job she ends up
Geneva Handleman
This was a really interesting story! While it sticks to your basic boy-meets-girl romance, it’s the back stories and intrigues the author tosses in that really make it awesome! The characters attracted me instantly, the heroine is sweet but not completely incapable of having a backbone and the hunk is thoughtful but not perfect.

As he struggles with personal tragedy and sudden changes, Garrett is in danger of missing out on a fantastic woman. Can he come to his senses and balance both business an
Amy
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Betting on Cinderella is book two from the Cinderella Romances series. I enjoyed the story. I thought it cute with some delightful scenes, as well as, some twists that I did not see coming. The characters were fun to get to know and I enjoyed spending my time with them. I hope to catch up and read the first book of the Cinderella Romances series to find out what had happened prior.

I would recommend Betting on Cinderella for readers who are looking for a light read. I give it 4 stars.

I received
Pansy
I very much looked forward to reading this. I enjoyed the first book in this series, Cinderella Busted. And well, anything with "Cinderella" in the title grabs my attention. I enjoyed Betting on Cinderella even more. Some very fun and interesting twists and turns in this Romantic suspense story. I laughed. I gasped. Oh no! Look out! He didn't! Really! I laughed out loud. You are kidding! How could he! What was he thinking. I cried. *sigh* I was up all night reading. I couldn't put it down. Wonde ...more
anne Halvorson
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Worth rereads

This book was good enough that after several months I went back and read it again. A good effort to put a different spin on an old story. I enjoyed Garrett’s struggles to keep his two lives separated while trying to move into a true relationship. Keeping track of who was with the bad guys and who was with the good guys and who was somewhere in between keeps you busy. I’ve enjoyed all the books that can be read as stand alones.
Suzzie
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Garrett and Andi are awe struck by each other at the wedding of their friends. But they don’t get the chance to meet. When they meet by chance in Biloxi the real adventure begins. Modern day Cinderella story that is worth the read. Well written story with wonderful characters. I was gifted this book. I voluntarily give my review. This is my honest review.
Anadosen
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Garrett Tucker inherits his grandfather's casino empire and steps into the reclusive billionaire's shoes as the "Prince of Vegas." His first act is to buy a bankrupt casino in Biloxi. When he discovers embezzling in his new operation, Garrett goes undercover. His prime suspect is the new finance supervisor--the spitfire brunette who stole his heart at first sight.The book is great.When I startedreading i couldn't put I'd down.Keep up the great work.This is the first book I read from Petie and ca ...more
Sandy Samuel
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ready for Aidan's story!

I suspect this is going to be a trilogy and I'm ready for Aidan's story!

I loved Garrett's story! It wasn't just a romance, but a mystery too, with some nifty twists and turns. The only thing I didn't like was I didn't learn what happened to "the skankers." Hopefully Petie will rectify this in a third book!
J.Carol Schultz
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Worth reading!

Very good plot. Well paced with lots of good deception and character building. I enjoyed this book and could hardly put it down
Kameron
Feb 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
(review request submitted by the author for an honest critique)

Evil stepmother.

Two stepsisters.

A Godmother who’s goal is it to try and make an orphaned girl’s life a bit brighter.
These are a few similarities to the famous Cinderella storyline. In both stories, there is a blue dress and a HEA with the damsel finding her one true love.

However in Betting on Cinderella, the storyline contains things the original never touched upon: embezzlers, casinos, and mafia looking villains.

In each storyline,
Amy Shelton
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibraian – I Dig Good Books

This was a cute story. It was a feel good, fast paced read. It is one of those stories that you read after reading an emotionally heavy story.

The details and descriptions on this story were good. They kep the story flowing and kept the understanding there. They made the visualization easy. They didn’t make my mind have to work too hard to understand what’s going on.

Overall, I enjoyed this story. It was written well and the story line was
Cyrene Olson
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is modern re-telling of Cinderella, with a little bit of danger and suspense thrown in to keep it interesting. When Garrett inherits a casino empire from his grandfather, he acts to keep his grandfather’s last project going in Biloxi, MS. But his grandfather’s rival and enemy will do almost anything to keep Garrett from succeeding in making the casino a success.
This is the second book in this series, and reading book one would have given a better background on the three best friends, Rhett
Sherry Lynn
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Betting on Cinderella. Although some parts were
predictable. This was just a good story and a sweet romance.
Once Andi and Garrett get past all the drama, lies and deception
the story ends Happily Ever After for them.
I really enjoyed all most of the characters.
Who could even 'like' Andi's mean stepsisters and stepmother?
The rest of the characters are charming and just make you like them.
From Garrett's friend Aiden who has 'his back' to Lilly and Rhett
the newlyweds. Garrett and Andi al
C.C. Hrivnak
Jan 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
My whole life I've been a huge lover of the fairy tale of Cinderella. She is a versatile character who can be written and transformed to fit each era that passes. In this incarnation, Cinderella takes the form of Andi Ryan who has her inheritance stolen by her step-mother and sister.

The "Prince" is Garret Tucker, recently crowned the "Prince of Las Vegas" and inheritor of a new casino empire. He goes undercover after hearing about an embezzling scheme occurring within his casino in order to unco
Paula Bothwell
Betting on Cinderella (Cinderella Romances 2) - PG13
Violence: intimated
Language: fewer than 175 swears
Sex: descriptive kissing and suggestive thoughts

Definitely read *Cinderella Busted* first; it will enhance the experience and you'll figure out that the heroines are virgins and once you just go ahead and accept that this is important to the story, it won't be something that you obsess over (even though everyone else involved does, not that it's anyone's business!!!). [Aside: I think it's Great
poppy
Dec 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed reading this story it was a really good book that held my interest all the way through.The story flowed really well and Garret and Andi were great characters both were very real and likable, he had inherited his granddad's casino's and she has lost both parents and has had her inheritance stolen from her by her stepmother if you enjoy a good modern dad fairytale then you will enjoy this I did.
InD'tale Magazine
3.5/5.0

The second book in the “Cinderella Romance” picks up shortly after the first book leaves off and focuses on a new couple in a modern take on an old fairy tale classic.

Read full review in the 2018 March issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Dawn Hicks
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Garrett and Andi had this instant attraction at their friends wedding. Never knowing this was love at first sight and going thru many obstacles they finally try to make things work. When all along they were part of a bigger plan that they neither one had any idea about. Such a great story of love at first sight.
Barbara
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I found this book to have twists, turns, suspense, drama, romance, a company spy a very well-written book that kept my interest from the first page to the last one. This is Garrett Tucker and Andi Ryan's story I found the interaction between these two to be well done. I received a copy of this book and I am voluntarily reviewing it.
Heather andrews
Oct 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked Garrett's personality, “not the way I planned to get you under me,” he whispered in her ear and grinned when she blushed. “What were you doing here?” Overall I liked this book, I wasn't in love with it but I didn't hate it either. I just wasn't as into it as I normally am with other books.

• The Marriage Pact (Loving an Aldridge, #1)
  • Secondhand Hearts (Peak City Romance Book 1)
  • Killer Stakes (Immortal Kin, #2)
  • Someday my Witch Will Come (Wicked Society, #2)
  • Forgotten (The Deception Game, #2)
  • The Pursuit of Mrs. Pennyworth
  • Tempted by the Viscount (A Shadows and Silk Novel)
  • Abandoned Love (Love Sick, #2)
  • To Love (The McNallys #1)
  • Unorthodox Chemistry (The Unorthodox Trilogy #2)
  • Ruthless (Nomad Outlaws Trilogy, #1)
  • Dragon Equinox: A Reverse Harem Dragon Romance (Immortal Dragons Book 6)
  • Visionary New Years (Paranormal INC, #1.5)
  • Ignite: 6  (Bolt Saga #6)
  • Unpredictable Love (Shades of Love, TRUST Series #6)
  • Wild Man (Smith Brothers, #2)
  • Take a Picture
  • A Pilgrimage to Death (Reverend Cici Gurule Mysteries, #1)
Petie spent a large part of her career working at Walt Disney World -- "The Most Magical Place on Earth" -- where she enjoyed working in the land of fairy tales by day and creating her own romantic fairy tales by night, including her new series, The Cinderella Romances. She eventually said good-bye to her "day" job to write her stories full-time.

These days Petie also spends her time writing seque

Cinderella Romances (3 books)
  • Cinderella Busted (Cinderella Romances, #1)
  • Par for Cinderella (The Cinderella Romances #3)