Start by marking “Escort” as Want to Read:
Escort

Escort

3.79  ·  Rating details ·  1,744 Ratings  ·  383 Reviews
There is no shame in pleasure. And no love in business.

I have a blind date tonight, and I know with 100% certainty that I’m getting lucky. There shouldn’t be any surprises, not for one as jaded as me, but when I walk into the penthouse suite of L’Etoile, everything changes.

1) For one thing, Bea is heartstoppingly gorgeous. Pale green eyes and endless freckles. Curves I wa
Paperback, 1st Edition, 258 pages
Published March 20th 2018 by CreateSpace (first published March 18th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Escort, please sign up.

B.B. Easton
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love, love, love books written from the hero's point-of-view, and Escort was no exception! Hugo was impossibly charming and seductive on the outside, yet inside he was a sarcastic, self-depricating shell of a man. I fell for him immediately, of course. :) Five swoony stars for this sweet, opposites-attract story.
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐! Escort (stand-alone). Male escort arrives to take maidenhead of heiress, but is side-tracked by his gentleman instinct!

“Virgins don’t hire me.”

Escort (stand-alone) opens up to male prostitute Hugo Bellmont arriving to entertain a new client. But what he finds is so different. Musician and internet sensation Beatrix Cartwright, Bea has, due to her agoraphobia, been cooped up in a hotel penthouse since she was ten years old. She intends to lose her virginity, but is set on no pleasure
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
I would like to take a moment and enjoy this book cover before I move on..lol It's very nice : )

Dang, Escort by Skye Warren was quite the Enjoyable, made me laugh out loud at times...HAWT...quick read. I started reading this morning and finished this afternoon.

Sooo Escort is about...well an Escort. lol He is called to a penthouse by a woman with a bit of a strange request.

"Virgins don't hire me."

Yupp you guessed it, she is a Virgin and she is a bit of a homebody and he wonders if he can really
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
omg where do I start. Hugo is a well known escort he's good as his job and he aims to please but when he's hired by Bea to take her virginity he gets more than he barging for. Bea is a sweet girl who's been shelter about all her life but she knows she's missing out on things , one being intimacy that's why she hires Hugo but she's discovers more about herself. This is a beautiful story. loved it.
Vanessa When Vane Reads
Shelves: arc
English/spanish version
A beautiful story that left me sighing and with a smile on my face. The couple of Bea and Hugo is so beautiful, I loved them together.
Bea is a unique character, beautiful, a sweet, innocent girl, her story is heartbreaking and my heart ached for her, but the way her character manages to evolve and change through the plot is incredible,
Hugo is an escort who is obviously sexy but also has a past full of luggage, a guy with demons and a painful past, at times I wanted to ente
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I haven't met a Skye Warren book that I haven't loved, and this is not exception!!! Escort is a standalone contemporary romance. This book was so different that what I expected but in a good way. It was so much more and then some. This is a beautiful and touching love story. You will easily fall in love with these characters.

Bea is beautiful but very broken. Hugo was sexy and the object of many women's fantasies. He has a deep appreciation for the female species and loves making them feel speci
CoCoLoco4Books
This was SUCH a great 📚 !!! The Cover Pulled me into this story for sure - I mean How hot can one man be!????? 🔥 🔥 🔥 ooooooh!!

I absolutely loved the characters in this and the sexual tension between them - despite the origin of their initial meeting was a driving tension - with a beautiful and delicious affair of the ❤!!
Loved it!!
💞💞💞💞
Lani
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Skye Warrens talented writing is limitless!!!!! I always love her work and get completely absorbed into her intoxicating world. Hugo is sexy (panty dropping HOT), successful and also one of the highest paying Escorts in the area. When he is sent to do a job, he didn't realise his world was about to get irrevocably changed. Bea is an ethereal beauty who is a sinfully wrapped mystery that Hugo so desperately wants to unwrap. But with a long time revenge jeopardises his chance with Bea, he must dec ...more
April Symes
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Escort by Skye Warren is the story of Hugo and Bea. It is a standalone romance read. Hugo Bellmont started out poor but has worked his way in life to where he only has to work once a week if he wants to. I bet you wonder what he does to be able to do this? Hugo is a male prostitute or Escort and he is at a place in his life where he is very sought after and he only has to work once a week if he chooses. The book starts to when Hugo arrives to entertain a new client at the L’Etoile. Only Hugo is ...more
Ashley Herndon
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 stop what you’re doing. This will ruin you stars.

Loved this book.

Loved the main characters.

Hot. Sexy. Sweet.

The only complaint I’d say, I want more!! More of a struggle to be. More details. Just more. It was awesome. But I’m used to Gabriel Miller and Damon Scott. So. A little more hurdles would’ve been good.

But I love tanglewood and loved this story.
Summer Graystone
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really don’t know where to begin. This was one of the most romantic yet hot as heck stories I’ve ever read. Bea is such a beautifully created character that I wish she was real so I could be her friend. Her backstory is amazing and makes me feel for her from the very beginning. The way she grows and changes throughout the story just puts me in awe.

Now we gotta talk about Hugo. Holy friggen crap. He’s HOT but at the same time so hurt and open. I just wanna give him a hug. The way he changes fo
Courtenay Bennett
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Two words: MALE POV... or I guess that was actually one word, one acronym.
Whatever, this is not a drill. Exclusively male POV! Something I don’t think Skye has ever done before.. except maybe in Leashed.. I digress.
I don’t know if I could have had this any other way. Hugo’s perspective was so unique and delightful. Instead of hearing Bea internalize her insecurities, we got to see her beauty through Hugo’s unbiased eyes. His narrative was so deliciously Hugo - there really is no other way to de
Babel
My heart is fluttering with all the feelings from this incredible read. I could swear my body did some fluttering too :-D

Sadly, I cannot tell you all the juicy, steamy, overwhelming details about it. Actually, I won’t tell you anything, absolutely anything, about the plot. It would ruin the pristine, arousing, poetic experience of discovering the treasure this book will wrap around your mind as if it were an expensive garment.

There's a male escort and a virgin who hires him. From there, the au
Dar
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a sweet, slow burn with a misty overlay of temptation swirling around it. This isn't a dark read, this isn't sugary sweet read, this is all about the temptation, the pleasure, the aniticpation, and the thrill. It has sexy moments, and they will burn you, but it has so much more

Hugo loves, like, loves women. Their shapes, their thrills, and making them want him. Good thing, he is an escort after, one of the most demanded in Tanglewood. He has done so well for himself that he now only wor
Rahmayanti
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hugo and Bea....sigh
This book....sigh
Skye Warren did it again. After the darkness in Hostage, The Escort gives you a different vibes. A male escort, Hugo is everything you want in a man. He will make you swoon, lusting and falling in love so easy. Not because that is his job, but more. Its because its all him. A beutiful man who know how to look and treat a woman. But one suppose to be simple ordinary job night, she was there. Making all become less than simple or ordinary.
Bea is not his typic
Anne Milne
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a total surprise it snuck up on me and I slowly fell in love with both characters.

It’s unusual to get a book in the man’s POV, I loved getting in Hugo’s head as I often wonder what is the man thinking.

Hugo is a very successful male escort and his latest client is Bea, what should be a one off business arrangement morphs into something unexpected.

This is not your usual escort book and that’s due not only down to the writing but also to the uniqueness of the characters story and no I’m
Badh
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I will read just about anything Skye Warren writes, even crazy instructions on how to put flat-pack furniture together. So, this was a no brainer. And it was so worth it.

Normally when you think about escort agencies, you think about females going out to service males. That's not what happens here. In this one, we get Hugo, a male escort. He's very popular with all the ladies and he loves his work. He's managed to build up quite the portfolio and spends most of his time doing other things. He on
Courtney
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Escort is the first book I have actually read by Skye Warren. Yes, yes I know - I am an idiot for not reading any of her books sooner. I have just about every book of hers on my TBR, I have just never had the time to read any. And wow, I actually hate myself for not making the time to read any of her works sooner.

This book was amazing to me. There was no deep-rooted plot or an in-depth look into these characters. If anything, there is very little digging real low beneath the surface of Bea and H
Dora Ruiz Davalos Books and Tequila Blog
4.5 Amazing Stars!
Those of us familiar with this author’s writing will be ecstatic with her newest story, Escort, a Standalone that is told in Hugo’s, the male character, perspective. Ms. Warren has magical a way with words; most of her stories are filled with dark and strangely erotic characters that dwell in the twisted and debauched made up city of Tanglewood. The majority of her heroes and heroines are damaged souls that are looking for redemption, some would say revenge, and Hugo and Bea ar
Jami Jones
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a sweet and sexy book!! Escort was not what I expected going into to it. I didn't expect it to be so sweet and endearing. Bea and Hugo started out with him being a male escort and her looking for someone to get rid of a pesky problem she had. Hugo was such a considerate and attentive man considering the life he had growing up, being a street thug at a young age and living with a single mom busting her butt to make ends meet. Love me some Hugo!! Now Bea is the true definition of a shy virgin ...more
Book-Lovin-Momma
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I wouldn't have thought Hugo and Bea could find a way to be together, but against all odds, they lit up the pages! This story gave me some heart-pumping moments as well as some sweet and poignant ones. I truly enjoyed it - it wasn't as dark as I was expecting, and there was a good balance of character development as well as plot twists. This was an engaging read, and I loved it!
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥

POV: Single POV
Plot: 4
Characters: 4
HEA: Not telling

I have read every single book by Skye Warren...Wait...I have read nearly every book by Skye Warren but this one was different! It had a different air about it...It was less dark but complex and so refreshing.
This author knows how to create tension. She knows how to give readers fleshy characters with complicated pasts and storylines that few would tread.
I loved Hu
Di Covey
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Sensual Stars!

I went into this one completely blind, didn't read the blurb or nothin.' Man, I was surprised with the depth, not thinking this one to be as serious as Warren's other works. Well, technically it's not, but it packed a stimulating punch. What I LOVED most was the connection between the characters, the attraction was soaked into my skin. I wouldn't, couldn't stop reading until the last word.

The story centers around a male escort, you wouldn't think so much feeling would devour you
Jodi Hunley Bird
5 Red Lip Review by Jodi for Ruby Red Romance Review

I loved this book. I love Skye Warren and Escort is no exception to this love. This story is amazing. This quick little read packs quite a punch in the hotness department. I loved the idea behind this story. I love when a story makes me laugh, swoon and is just generally hot. I want you all to read this amazing little gem.

If you've never had the opportunity to read anything from Skye Warren, now is your chance. I love Escort and I know you will
Katy
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have never read a Skye Warren book before, that being said…I can’t believe I haven’t read anything by Skye Warren before because she is an amazing writer! I adored Escort! It was diverse, it was special and it definitely was very emotional at times. I really enjoyed that the point of view was from Hugo, it’s very rare in the romance book world that we get point of view’s from men but I really enjoy it.

Full review: https://amorettesreviews.com/2018/03/...
Chasidy
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love how Skye Warren always delivers an amazing story. Escort was no different.

I was drawn into Hugo and Bea’s story immediately and could not put it down. Escort is a unique story and not what I was expecting at all! I definitely recommend.
Jessica Alcazar
I think this book has a huge advantage because it’s in the male POV. Seeing this story thru Hugo’s eyes made this extraordinary. Honestly, I don’t think it would have worked at all in Bea’s POV. Anywho … the story had an electric charge to it. Hugo bleed charisma and magnetism. He wasn’t just sexy on the outside, but also the inside. But he was also very modest and maybe a little shy. I know that sounds like the opposite of what I just said, but that’s Hugo for ya ….

Bea was a beautiful soul. I
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

NOTE: This coming year I have set a challenge for myself of reading one book a week that takes me out of my comfort zone. A book that may include one (or more) tropes (scenarios) that I avoid like the plague. Cheating. Older women/younger man. OW drama. Just to name a few. Nothing is off limits. I am taking a HUGE step out of the box I usually live in and charting a course into the unknown (HaHa). My reviews for these books will differ slightly from my usual as I will focus more on whether the
Sara Koelsch
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First thing we should discuss is that outrageously sexy cover! That naughtily sly smirk on this face makes me clench up a bit! I mean, just look at it! It’s gorgeous! Plus that pink pops off that cover with the deep colors of Hugo’s sexiness in the back. Sigh… its just perfect! Bravo to Miss Skye Warren’s cover designer, its perfection! The cover could NOT be better for the words Warren put inside.

With a title like “Escort” I knew this was going to be a hot book, however, I wasn’t prepared for t
Cheryl Whitty
Reviewed on Behalf http://bookaddict.live,
I would say thank you to Skye Warren for returning us to the Den in Tanglewood. Where we meet male escort Hugo who only works Saturday nights as he is at the top of his game. When he is sent to L’Etoile hotel penthouse suite, and there he meet Bea a beautiful young woman who is also a virgin.
I not going into more of the story as you have all read the blurb, but this story is much more than you expect. Both Bea and Hugo have demons left over from earlier
Ajman Escorts @ 0557657660 for best indian escort Ajman UAE 1 1 Sep 07, 2018 11:34PM
Bargain Basement: FREE!! 1 10 Jun 08, 2018 04:12PM

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
“toss” 0 likes
“The city looks beautiful at night, its rough edges kissed by moonlight, bright neon lights full of hope. My Bugatti slices through the darkness, smooths over cracked downtown streets. The leather is warm on the steering wheel, the gears smooth under my control. Every muscle in my body hums with anticipation, the certainty that I’m going to get laid tonight. It’s more than sex that gets me off. It’s the journey. Discovering what makes a woman work. What holds her back and what lets her go. I pull into the valet driveway and toss my keys to Alejandro, who has three kids at home and another one on the way. “Take care of her,” I tell him, slipping a twenty into his palm. “It’s my pleasure,” he says, giving the gleaming” 0 likes