Start by marking “Claiming His Mountain Bride (Blackthorn Mountain Men, #1)” as Want to Read:
Claiming His Mountain Bride (Blackthorn Mountain Men, #1)

Claiming His Mountain Bride

(Blackthorn Mountain Men #1)

My mountain. My cabin. My woman – she just doesn’t know it yet.

I left civilization and my demons a long time ago, seeking solitude up on Blackthorn mountain. Just one ex-marine, a remote cabin, and the wilderness, with no distractions.

But then she turns up, blowing in with a winter’s blizzard like a very fucking big distraction.

Blonde, beautiful, and mouthy as all hell,
Published January 13th 2018 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Claiming His Mountain Bride, please sign up.
Nicole Amazon recently took down all of Madison Faye's books. You can buy her books directly from her author website.
Nicole Amazon took down Madison Faye's book but you can buy a mobi digital file that you can send to your kindle from her author website

Start your review of Claiming His Mountain Bride (Blackthorn Mountain Men, #1)
mad4rombks
How many times can "big cock" be mentioned in one book? We get it, he has a big cock, he's going to thrust so hard into her he's going to touch her womb. Blah blah blah.
Chitra *CJ*
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
"Claiming His Mountain Bride" is the story of Katrina and Braun.
Madison has delivered with her unique brand of smut yet again!
-Sexy, primitive mountain man hero
-Sassy heroine
-Hot, hot, kinky boinking
-Breeding
-Dirty talk
-Loads of mine and cum baths and anal
-Some stupid drama
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: totally-safe
4/5
Hot fast safe read

-Both not virgins and been celibate
-No OW Drama
-Insta love
-fast paced
-no pushing away
-h has an arrange fiancé by parents (never slept with him)
-HEA with epilogue
Stories in Review
Short and sweet. I loved it. I love stories where they are together the whole way through. Great read.
~ Cariad ~
God, I love this mountain men series!
A bit more story could have put this at a 5 for me!

Sousetsoso
Jan 15, 2019 rated it did not like it
What the fuck?
I sincerely apologize to myself for reading this shit.
Katrina flees the city and an awful fiance to find solitude at the cabin that her uncle left her. Little does she know that it has been occupied by Braun for the last couple of years. While a blizzard roars outside, things get hot inside the cabin.

Yeah, this book is pure smut, probably 80 of the 100 pages (I don't think I am exaggerating). It is just one of those books that you pick up when you want minimal non-romantic/sexual plot and just go with it. I did and since that is what I was expecti
lily waheed
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am a sucker to horny men living in mountains! !! yes iam that weird! just wanted an epilogue with babies.
Fatimama
Jan 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Re-read and bumped to 3 stars

OTT insta-lust. Hero sees heroine in the mountains and says mine! They get it on after warming up (it was snowy). Heroine was a city girl and wanted to visit her uncle’s cabin
Got some j/p moment when hero sees the heroine’s ring and heroine explains she broke it off. Also heroine’s dad and fiance came looking for her.
Hero also didn’t like his friends looking at the h when they visited to warn him of the people looking for the h
Safety: yes
Hero has been celibate for ye
Raine
Mountain men are yum!

Never doubt it, but mountain men are always sexy, especially when they are former military and men who are alphas, know what they want and are named Braun. What a name! His obsession is a rich girl named Katrina who runs away from her cheating fiancé to her deceased uncles cabin.
Erica Paré
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a quick read with lots of hot scenes. I really loved Braun's character and how masculine and rugged he was. He went for what he wanted and didnt take no for an answer, in a good way. Katrina was a rich city girl being arranged to marry Paul. Who in my opinion is the biggest douche I have ever read about. When she finally has had enough she runs for refuged in a place she has kept hidden from her family, her uncle's cabin that was left to her. Well this would have all been great if Braun ...more
Alicia
Feb 09, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 1-star
I’m just going to start that there is zero story. One minute Katrina is running away from her rich life, next she thinks a crazy mountain man is attacking her, then there is sex where it mentions repeatedly his hard cock (we get it ), then the heart wants what the heart wants... the end. I’m will not be reading the next book in the series.
nikki
Mar 13, 2019 rated it did not like it
This book made me super stabby!
Growly mountain man with a big cock (of course) meets prim and proper city girl and claims her (eye-rolls) within minutes of meeting her. Then he claimed her over, and over and overrrrrrrrrr again.
It was just a great big fuckfest with zero storyline progression.
*SIGH*
One chapter more
This was the quickest insta love story I have read so far but...Surprisingly it wasn't so bad! Totally out of the ordinary, unrealistic story but romantic and lovey-dovey type of read.

“Couldn’t keep me away with an army, kitten.” “No?” “Not a chance. Nothing in this world could keep me from you.” “Well, except an avalanche.” She stuck her tongue out at me teasingly. “Hey, that only slowed me down. And barely.”

There were layers that reader just want to pick up at and try to go inside and explore
Dee
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Oorah!"

Holy scorching hot heatwave… it may be January but “Claiming His Mountain Bride” is really heating things up! When an ex-marine and a wealthy city girl escape a blizzard inside an old hunting cabin, sparks fly as well as enough heat to melt snow! Throw one douche bag ex-fiancé into the mix and this “Semper fi” ex-marine goes “Oorah!” on all involved.

So, if you like a über hot dude in uniform… or rather… out of uniform, give “Claiming His Mountain Bride” a try… you’ll be so glad you did!

D
Lorena
Nov 11, 2018 added it
Shelves: romance
100% pure ridiculousness, but since the descriptions of some of the later books in the series had me laughing out loud, I had to pick it up (and put the rest on hold from my library). Nothing about this is the tiniest bit rational, but the whole thing took about 20 minutes to read, and it was fun.
Jenny Harris
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Braun and Katrina. Katrina is a rich girl that doesn't want what it means to live her own life. So when her Uncle leaves her his cabin she knows this will be the one thing that will give her a really chance at her own life. So when she leaves the man that he parents choose for her to marry at the restaurant with their parents and wine all over himself she finally feels free. After a
Alaina
This book went by pretty quickly. In Claiming His Mountain Bride you will meet Katrina and Braun. Now they meet in an unusual way - up on a mountain. Where they both lay claim to a cabin.. even though it actually is one of theirs. The romance was very insta-love and everything just kind of was shoved in my face. Now, I love smut in books but this was like way up in my face too quickly to enjoy it.

Katrina is sort of engaged in this book to a douche named Paul. They get in fight which leads to her
Babel
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fear not the cold for there's an antidote made of fire, lust and sexy, manly growls. This naughty beauty is the smuttiest romance you could ever dream of.

A pampered city girl breaks with all her social obligations as she escapes to a cabin in the snow she's always loved. To her surprise, a mountain man claims her body and soul with the scorching-hot fierceness of his touch. While the plot is caveman-like and the story is mostly rowdy frolicking in a cabin, this little romance works its magic to
Lajathereader
Jan 06, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
Jamie (The Kansan Reader)
Jan 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Received an ARC from Author for honest review

This was a quick smutty read. I loved it. It plays at one of my fantasies. I loved Braun and Katrina.

If you need a dirty read this is perfect.

Katrina just left her fiance and both their parents at a restaurant after she found out he was cheating on her. The thing is she doesn't want to be with Paul. He is an arranged marriage by their parents. So she escapes to the one place no one will find her. Her Uncle Stan's cabin.

While caught in a blizzard she
Djilan
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Until now I have liked most of Madison her books. But this one was just a bit too much. In a sense that it was só over the top it just wasn't gripping me as much as I would like for a story to.
Yes, the sex was very hot and steamy (literally ;)), but the storyline itself was totally unbelievable. If that doesn't matter to you, you will maybe like it just fine.
2 stars because if I just kept in mind that the story was only to have a reason to put in the sex, and not something to make it believable
Christine (Queen of Books)
When the author themselves tells you they've "gone totally off the rails," you know to go in expecting ridiculousness. Alpha male, woman running away from her problems, instalove. I think the plot can be summed up as "a lot of sex up on a mountain."

Read this one if: you're into all the steam and aren't looking for a detailed backstory or romance.
Heather andrews
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Braun is quite the manly man, "my jaw dropped as I watch him stride right out into the freaking blizzard in just his boxers, the door slamming shut behind him." Braun says the sweetest things, "...You’re mine now, sweetness, and no one is going to take you away from me.” I really liked this book, it was a quick, enjoyable read.
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
This is a quick read by Madison Faye. I love her stories and this one is no different, although it is shorter than her normal books. But if you like a great smut book this is it. I voluntarily read an advance reader copy for my honest review.💕💞
Jessica
Homeboy is super rapey. He gets all pissed off and aggressive at the heroine when he's the one trespassing on her property. Acting all creepy and jealous and invading her personal space even though she was clearly terrified of him and raising all kinds of red flags for me. Dnf
Chastity Poeschel
Loved it! I can’t for more.
Jackie
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love the book
LORRIE
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a fantastic romantic story
Heather2407
Feb 08, 2019 rated it liked it
2.5-3 stars.

Hmm. I have nothing to say at all about this novella to be quite honest - didn’t exactly wow me but it doesn’t put me off trying anything else by Madison Faye.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Be Mine... Or Else
  • The Wolf's Capture (Captured, #1)
  • Keeping Her Warm
  • Built For Her
  • Cuffed by Her Mountain Men
  • Back River Quiver
  • Judge
  • The BEARly Controlled Grizzly (Bear Clan #1)
  • Naughty or Nice
  • Hungry For More
  • Bitten by the Beast (Virgin Blood, #1)
  • Thick
#1 bestselling contemporary romance author Madison Faye is the dirty alter ego of the very wholesome, very normal suburban housewife behind the stories. While she might be a wife, mom, and PTA organizer on the outside, there’s nothing but hot, steamy, and raunchy fantasies brewing right beneath the surface!

Tired of keeping them hidden inside or only having them come out in the bedroom, they’re all

Blackthorn Mountain Men (10 books)
  • His Captive Mountain Virgin (Blackthorn Mountain Men, #2)
  • Her Mountain Baby Daddies (Blackthorn Mountain Men, #3)
  • His Big Mountain Axe (Blackthorn Mountain Men, #4)
  • His Hard Mountain Wood (Blackthorn Mountain Men, #5)
  • Her Rough Mountain Outlaw (Blackthorn Mountain Men, #6)
  • Unwrapping His Mountain Package (Blackthorn Mountain Men, #7)
  • Her Double Mountain Outlaws (Blackthorn Mountain Men, #8)
  • Her Savage Mountain Daddy (Blackthorn Mountain Men, #9)
  • His Runaway Mountain Bride (Blackthorn Mountain, #10)