Start by marking “Until Nox (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle Worlds; Hyde #3)” as Want to Read:
Until Nox (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle Worlds; Hyde #3)

Until Nox

(Hyde #3)

Not all heroes are good guys.

With a body count on his soul and blood on his hands, Killian Nox lived in the gray. Ruthlessly single-minded, if he wanted something, it was his. And when it came to the gorgeous lass with a fiery attitude, he didn’t just want her.

He needed her.

With southern-bred manners and a snark all her own, Augusta ‘Gus’ Allan was a connoisseur of cheap w
ebook
Published April 3rd 2018 by Layla Frost (first published April 1st 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Until Nox, please sign up.
Layla Killian Nox is seen briefly in Best Kase Scenario, the second book in my Hyde Series.

Start your review of Until Nox (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle Worlds; Hyde #3)
Anovelqueen
***5 STARS***

I loved this novella of Killian and Augusta (Gus).

Gus is moving in with her boyfriend but catches him in flagrante delicto (with his pants down) while in the process. Luckily this interaction is being observed by the gorgeous Irish/Scottish neighbor of the boyfriend, Killian and he comes to the rescue.

First of all Killian is the ultimate badass bad boy with his “ayes” and “lass”. I thought he was hot and his protective nature was even hotter. Gus is quite the firecracker and she see
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Until Nox is book three in the Hyde series by Layla Frost. I’ve been wanting to read this forever. I had heard so much about it and I have to let you know up front, that it was amazing.

Until Nox by Layla Frost | Goodreads

Augusta (Gus) Allen was officially homeless. Gus lived in Boston and was working on her Master’s degree at MIT. Her roommate had moved in with her boyfriend leaving Gus to find a new apartment. But one bedroom apartments in Boston were hard to come by that were in her price range. So she had agreed to move in wit
♡Tonya♡
It's Live!

Layla Frost has the Midas touch when it comes to not only amazing heroes but also amazing heroines. She delivered sexy, sweet, laugh out loud characters that I fell in love with. I truly could have just kept reading about this great couple.

HERO~Killian Nox- amazing hero. He wasn't necessarily a good guy but he wasn't the worst guy either. He was flawed. He wasn't entirely on the straight and narrow but that was ok because he was doing what others couldn't. Sexy, bold, alpha and that a
Gi's Spot Reviews
Brilliant! Absolutely Brilliant!
Nox.... WOW! And that accent?! Lord have mercy!

You know when you fall in love with every single thing about a book and you drag it on because you never want it to finish, and then by the end, you are left feeling equal part ecstatic and sad that it's over?! Well, those were all my feeling reading this MUST READ gem!

Gus and Nox meet in a horrible but funny situation - poor Gus!!! - and they have an instant and powerful impact on each other.

Wide-eyed, her blonde h
Sabrina
Apr 04, 2018 rated it liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US

Until Nox was my first read by this author and it has me very curious about these characters. For me, there was a little too much going on in the book since it was so short and not everything could be focused on as much as I would have liked. But it was definitely intriguing and I enjoyed getting to meet Nox in all his badass glory.
Carvanz
Audiobook: Narrators - Alex Kydd and Lauren Sweet

If ever there was a book to listen to, this is it! I loved Nox when I read him but holy heck, listening to him pushed this book into a whole other atmosphere! I didn't want it to end. And let me say, I needed more of him even while I had him. I was worried I wouldn't like the performance, that the narrator wouldn't be able to pull his accent off, but I couldn't have asked for anything better than what we were given. I did struggle some with his na
Eve (Between The Bookends)
I have been reading a few of these HAPPILY EVER ALPHA books over the past week. None of them have inspired me to pull out my pimp it up review style...sigh.

description

This one was OK. I liked Nox. I liked Gus. But neither spend more than a handful of hours in each others company for 75% of the damn book. And don't even get me started on how Nox is all "sorry about your Grandma almost dying. I got my own stuff going on. So you go ahead an handle it without any support." <-- Not his actual words, but that i
Mindy Lou's Book Review
I'm pretty sure I have a girl crush on Layla Frost because she is freaking amazing! Everything she writes turns me into a giddy school girl and I have no shame.

First let me just bring up that amazing cover. I mean really. That tattooed arm. Dress shirt rolled up to the elbows. The hand holding a scotch, a cigar and wearing a skull ring. Enough said.

Another reason I'm so in love with Ms. Frost's books is that she writes fantastic heroines. I love them almost as much as I love the hero's. Gus was
Stacey is Sassy
Should have gone with her gut instincts…

I spent a lot of time googling *mo chuisle*. See, Killian calls Gus this pretty early on in the piece and I found a site that lets you play it and hear it.

Now, I don’t know about you, but I’m a sucker for an Irish or Scottish accent. You’re probably asking why I had to google it more than once. Well, I convinced myself after listening to the pronunciation a couple of times, that I had it fixed in my head. Then, good
Layla
Feb 20, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-wrote

description

Yes, yes, the teasers are starting already. I can't help it, they're so pretty.
Stacie
Mar 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
4+ "Sweet, Hot, Alpha" Stars!

Love, loved! I wish I had read the Aurora Rose Reynolds books before. But even not knowing those characters, I enjoyed this one. And it's not necessary to follow the story. Killian and Gus (Augusta) were fun to read. Especially that sexy Scottish/Irish accent Killian has.

I find I like Layla Frost books a lot. Happy reading!
Raine
Nox is a sexy beast!!!

I love this story. Most especially the beginning where Gus meets Nox. Nox is such a great guy for letting Gus stay at his place after she finds out about her cheating boyfriend on the day she is scheduled to move in with him. Little does she know that it really isn't the first time that Nox has seen her...
Deborah
3.5*

This is a crazy OTT read and I liked it.

Gus (Augusta) arrives to move in with her “boyfriend” of two months. She arrives to find him with another woman.

“So, short of him claiming that he slipped and fell into your vagina, then was so scared by it, he started shaking around, there’s really no excuse he’ll be able to provide?”

Gus is now homeless until she can find somewhere else to live.

Enter big scary neighbour Killian Nox. Killian has a thing for Gus. Had since the first moment he saw her so
Erika ♥OwlwaysReading♥
My best Kindle Unlimited read thus far!!!

It was fookin' AMAZING >.<

Just my own personal trigger
(view spoiler)
_____________________________________________________________
I want the Audiobook for this NOW!!!
"Releases April 02, 2019"

P
Isabella. R
3 Hot Scot Minus a Kilt Stars ⭐

Unfortunately Until Nox wasn't much better the second time around. Having rediscovered Layla Frost and enjoying the last couple of reads, I thought I may have had an off day when first reading this. But alas it was still average.

What I did like were the characters. We had Gus (Augusta) who was supposed to move in with her boyfriend. After a very public and humiliating break-up, she technically becomes homeless. And in this moment Killian Nox becomes her champion a
Elizabeth Neal
Loved Killian and Gus so much, and everyone needs a meema in their life.
Julia
Wait wait wait... is this the same author that wrote With Us?!?! Because that book was amazing and this was total crap. Very unrealistic setup, and didn't feel the chemistry at all. Not a fan of "a-dork-able" heroines that babble like morons around the hero. Overall, just a really boring read..
Vashti
Apr 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow,every girl needs a Nox!!!
Sometime
Jul 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Insta love with low angst, but still very enjoyable. Killian is a man with ambiguous morals, but is still the good guy. Gus is smart, feisty, and takes no crap. Her inner dialogue was clever and made me laugh. The majority of the book takes place over a month-long period so the pacing is a little uneven. They don't even seal the deal until around 75%, which is fine since the romance was a bit rushed. All in all, I liked this 3rd book in the series.
Jacob Proffitt
This is third in a series and characters from the first two are present enough for me to recommend reading them in order. Some of the action is motivated by events in the previous, in particular, so definitely don't read this if you plan on going back for the others.

This was short and fun and had a lot less suspense than the others. Which is weird because Killian (Nox) is a professional badass. I mean, he hunts down actual dangerous people so it would have made way more sense for this one to hav
BleuBelle
Every time I had to read the word "fook" I wanted to roll my eyes. At first it was new and a bit funny. But it got boring very fast.

There was no chemistry between the Heroine and the Hero. They didn't even spend time together. How could they fall in love?

Meema here, meema there. Meema in everybody's business. I can't stand to read about such characters and their meddling and such. Old age doesn't give you any more rights to behave in such a way.

Too many supportive characters, that I don't know a
Missy's Book Obsession
Every book by Layla Frost is amazing and Until Nox was no exception!! Gus was a stubborn and cheeky heroine while Nox was an strong Alpha male all the way. They are by far one of my favorite couples. The side characters from previous books where great but the grandmother had me laughing at her antics. The ending was wonderful with a nice epilogue.
*ARC was given to me for a honest review*
S. Horne
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Until Nox is an amazing addition to the Until World. Layla has always had the ability to make a hero not only a badass but also hilarious too.

Nox is a protective asshole when it comes to three things... work, his dog Nolan and Gus. Which makes him one swoon worthy book boyfriend.

Gus is a very independent stubborn funny heroine that makes you wish she was your best friend.

throw in a mix of Maysons from ARR and you have a perfect short story that you will not want to end.

Laurie
I beta read this one so I won't rate it, but I will tell you it is fookin' awesome. One of my favorite reads of the year.
Samantha
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-alphas, favorites
OMG I freaking loved this book!!!

I had no doubt I would as I have read and loved everyone of Layla Frosts books! Nox .... not even sure where to start with him ....... HOT!!! There is not one thing I didn’t love about him ..... oh and his accent in my head was sexy as hell. Gus (Augusta). Was funny and feisty and I loved her! Especially in the beginning with her very soon to be ex... she sure informed him of his place in her world.

A must read, can’t wait for more from Layla Frost
ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬
too many details, so low romance.

ok I got it, this is a novella. but tell me why you did not write the talks and fucks or times between them? I'm not saying that there is no scene, but for my opinion Frost couldnt write enough long and many romantic scenes so that makes other things seemed like details. there were more 'business' verbalism than our couples.

I liked the story, at least, not cliche. I loved Killian. he is Scottish and Irish, he is possessive, attentive, sweet but not a beast like a
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Until Nox is my first read by this author. After reading such a brilliant book I’ll definitely be reading more from her. I need more Nox.

So Nox is awesome. Like so hot and sexy. He’s the growling alpha type that will do anything for his woman. He’s just so amazing. Ok I’ll stop drooling now.
Gus is a fantastic character. She’s strong and feisty. These two together are off the charts hot.
Gotta mention Gus grandmother. She’s fabulous.

This is a standalone in the Kindle World Series. I absolutely
Stephaniec
Re-read - the audiobook was released and I snatched that up real quick :)
This was narrated by Alex Kydd and Lauren Sweet, he was good but couldn't match her voice. She sounded younger than I would have preferred. I think this one is better read

Re-read - on a Layla Frost marathon

New to me author - loved this story
Will have to go and read the Hyde and Seek (Hyde #1) by Layla Frost
This didn't have very well developed characters and the plot was simplistic and a bit boring. I skimmed all the intimate scenes, of which there were too many given how short this story was. It was nice to see the characters of the previous books in this series, but it's honestly been so long since I read those books that their cameo appearances barely made a blip. I'm sorry I didn't like this more.
SansaReads
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing

When I got the arc for until Nox I just need knew this had to be good karma for something f I’ve done because anytime and every time Layla Frost releases I just know I’m going to have a book hangover

Before I start, Can I just say that I cannot with some of those clever as hell lines... I’m officially deeming Layla Frost her the queen of one liners!

Nox and Augusta’s kinda love is what we all want. Lots of laughter, sexy romance, and everything in between. Nox was definitely rough around

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Until Leo
  • Until Avery
  • Until Susan (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until Arsen (Daniels Family, #1)
  • Until You (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until Sunrise
  • Until Mallory
  • Until You're Mine (Happily Ever Alpha)
  • Until Brandon
  • Until More (More, #9)
  • Until Rayne (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until Kayla
  • Scary Hot (Until Series and Club Alias Series Crossover)
  • Until Valerie (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until the Tequila
  • Until Twyla (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until The Summer (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle World)
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him #9)
Layla Frost has always been a rebel. A true badass.

Growing up, Layla used to hide under her blanket with a flashlight to read the Sweet Valley High books she pilfered from her older sister. It wasn’t long before she was reading hidden Harlequins during class at school. This snowballed into pulling all-nighters after the promise of “just one more chapter”.

Her love of reading, especially the romance

Hyde (3 books)
  • Hyde and Seek (Hyde #1)
  • Best Kase Scenario (Hyde, #2)