Start by marking “Blind Love (Cowboys and Angels #5)” as Want to Read:
Blind Love (Cowboys and Angels #5)

Blind Love

(Cowboys & Angels #5)

4.44  ·  Rating details ·  628 Ratings  ·  127 Reviews
Harley and I had our whole lives planned out, until her plans changed, and those plans didn’t include me.

After years spent trying to get the love of my life out of my head and repair my too-damaged heart, I thought I was finally moving on…but life sure has a funny way of letting you know when those best-laid plans are about to be turned upside down.

My entire world was rock
Published July 2018

✿Penny
Fre06 Begum
Sannia
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was ok
Amy
Jul 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“There was no denying the heat between us. This man sitting next to me, looking at me with nothing but pure love and desire was the hing of my heart. He’d been able to take me to places no other man had been able to since. Not just between the sheets, but by a simple taste of his lips. A brush of his thumb across my skin, a smile that made my knees tremble when I wasn’t even standing.”

Blind Love is a sweet, swoon-worthy, tug at your heart second chance romance.

Told from dual points of view, Blin
Allyson ☘️
Jul 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: second-chance
Finally updating...

Honestly, this is my least favorite Cowboys & Angels book. I absolutely LOVE the Parker family but ever since Love Profound, Tripp kind of rubbed me the wrong way. I don't want to get into too many details just in case you haven't read the previous books.
So with that being said, I came into this book with an attitude towards Tripp. Okay, honesty time... I had one bitchy attitude towards him. If he were in front of me, I'd go all cray cray on him.

I love this series. This w
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
-Cassie, 5 Stars

Blind Love is the fifth book in the Cowboys & Angles series. It can be read as a stand alone, but I recommend reading the other books in the series. You will not regret it! If you love second chance
romances you will be in love with this book.

Blind Love is Tripp's book. I could not wait for Tripp and Harley's story. I had to know what happened to ruin them ten years ago. I loved Tripp’s loyalty and love for his family. Tripp has been one of my favorites in all of the other bo
Tania's Book Blog
Jul 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tripp, Tripp, Tripp I didn’t expect to want to throat punch him towards the beginning of the story. In the other books he seemed so well put together but in this story I wanted to know who invaded his body/mind some of the times. I also wanted to throat punch Mallory, I’ve never liked her. Harley I loved from the beginning to end.

Harley tried several times to speak to Tripp about the past but who would’ve known he was so damn stubborn. When it seems like they were about to make progress Mallory
My Girlfriend's Couch Blog
5 Their Second Chance Is So Much More Than They Expected Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill

Tripp is a man that is a planner down to the tiniest of details and Harley is a woman that doesn't necessarily want to live her life that way. The problem with that is, is that she's utterly in love with Tripp Parker for what seems like forever. Because of this love, she makes some decisions that change the trajectory of their lives as they know it and nothing is the same ever again.

Fast forward ten years
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

~ 4.5 Love Isn't Always Blind Stars ~

Blind Love is a swoony but angst filled second chance romance between two people who let the others dream get in the way of their happiness.

This was another great story by Kelly Elliott. I will say that it wasn’t my favorite of the series so far but it still was another great addition. My problem with this book was Tripp….he wasn’t what I have come to expect of a Kelly Elliott Hero. Or I should
Julie Kirby
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awe, heart melting, heart stopping, heart breaking - Way to go Kelly Elliott! I absolutely adored Harley and Tripp even if he was a pig-headed sod!

Ther I was, wanting to smack him upside the head, there you were telling us the sweetest second chance story!

Tripp had not been as much in the forefront during his siblings stories during truly wonderful series, but you went and made up for it in leaps, and whilst we readers might have been a tad frustrated with Tripps stupid behaviour, we did get a
Nancy Metsch
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love 2nd chance love stories!!!
** Spoiler Free review**
Tripp and Harley were head over heels in love. Plans were made, futures discussed until one day things changed.
I loved Harley, she loved him enough to let him pursue his dreams and strong enough to walk away for him to do it.
Tripp tried his best to get over Harley. Countless, faceless woman spent time with him BUT his heart belonged to one woman.
You know what they say about fate, well thank goodness fate was kind to Tripp and Harley
Johnaka
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Blind Love by Kelly Elliott
“Second chances, 5 stars”

If you’ve read any of the Cowboys & Angels books that come before Blind Love, then you know who Tripp and Harley are. If you haven’t and this is your fist taste of the series, fear not, it’s a standalone. But the other books are awesome, so you should probably read them in order to get a true feeling for this family. If your anything like me you will fall in love with this family and be jonsing for the next book in the series by the time yo
Erin Lewis
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review Blind Love (Cowboys & Angels #5) by Kelly Elliott

This has to be one of my favourite series and Blind Love is about Tripp and Harley and is a second chance at love story. Although a stand alone I would recommend that you read these books in order as I do believe that you will get more enjoyment from the story this way as you Parker family evolves throughout the series.

This story had me engrossed from the first chapter to the last. I have been intrigued by
Tripp since he first a
Pam
Jul 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I knew from what we had seen of Tripp in the series to date that I was going to enjoy his story. When the love of your life is lost to you and you just can't seem to move on. Oh don't get me wrong, Tripp has his way with the ladies but nobody was ever her... no one could fill the hole that she left. How was he supposed to have the things he truly wanted in life without her. When she suddenly is back in town and staying for good, he is at a loss for how to move on and see her around town.

Harley k
Ruthie Taylor
Jul 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the fifth in the series - although I must admit I have only read book 4 before this ... something I intend to remedy when my tbr allows! I think it reads fine as a standalone, but my knowledge even from the previous book enriched my experience.

Unusually in second chance romances, the 'wronged' party in the first instance, Tripp, is the one who frustrated this reader from the beginning. His insistence at never, ev
Jul 23, 2018 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author and InkSlingerPR***

3.5 Stars

There were parts of Tripp and Harley's story that I loved, I was engaged and invested in their lives and what was happening to them.

There were also parts of the story that I was not totally sure I was able to buy into, that seemed a little over the top and maybe just a little more than I was able to believe felt realistic.

But, here's the thing. This is the author's style, to be a little over the top, a little dramatic, and a little more e
Alexa Nichole Demers
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kelly Elliot. Those are really the only two words you need to hear from me to know that this book was amazing. Kelly Elliot has a talent for writing love stories that pull you in and make you feel every emotion possible. Harley and Tripp have a second chance at love and you better believe I wanted to be there for every minute of it. I haven’t read the other books in this series, but Harley and Tripp made me want to know about these other couples and the other family members.

Let’s start with Trip
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
5 Stars

Oh my swooning heart! Every book I feel like becomes my favorite in the series lol. Each one just gets better and better. We finally get Tripp and Harley’s story and it was definitely worth waiting for. Tripp has always been a planner. Every aspect of his and Harley’s life together he had planned out perfectly. Finish school, practice law, open a vet clinic, get married, build a house, have babies, run for mayor...every single thing planned out. Until the day she devastated him and broke
Stacey (Total Book Addicts)
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*Received ARC for an honest review*

Kelly you've gone and done it again woman!!!

Ok I say this EVERY.DAMN.TIME I read a book in this series.... It just gets better and better.

I didnt expect to fall head over heels in love with Tripp but I did!!

I didnt like him very much at the beginning because he refused to listen to what poor Harley had to say. But then I read more and I just started to love him more and more.

DAMN THAT BEAUTIFUL MAN!!!

I just love Harley. She's such a lovely and sweet character.
Isha Coleman
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Every angel should have her own cowboy. Tripp and Harley are haunted by an incomplete past, an unfinished love and a motherlode of pain. Secrets destroyed what had once been so beautiful. Will anger and pride continue to stand in the way? Tripp is a man with a plan. His career is his first priority, until his heart gets in the way. Harley is the woman he can't forget and the heartache he can't forgive. Blind Love is a tale of two stubborn people finding their way back to love. The climb is treac ...more
Avid Reader
Jul 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Blind Love (Cowboys & Angels #5) by Kelly Elliott
4 stars
M/F Romance - second chance
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

Tripp's story is finally here. He is kind of an enigma - he has been following his plan since he was just out of high school. He thought that his future was all planned out, but when Harley throws a wrench in their plans - when she changes the plans, Tripp is kind of lost. For years, he holds Harley responsible for their failed relationship. The grudge
Kerri Mirabella
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Blind Love is book 5 in the Cowboys and Angels series, and is the story of Harley and Tripp. I absolutely adored this book. A second chance love story that proves when you've found your soulmate, love will conquer all.

I really liked Tripp in the previous books, so I was a bit disappointed in him in the earlier portion of Blind Love. I wasn't prepared to be so angry with him and want to punch him in the face. Harley...well, my heart just broke for her. I admired her strength and determination to
S.M. Harshell
**I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.**

Blind Love is the fifth installment in the Cowboys and Angels series. It shouldn't be read as a stand alone since the story and plotlines weave their way throughout the series.

We have finally been granted Tripp and Harley's book. I can hardly contain my excitement about this. Tripp has always intrigued me the most throughout this series.

Tripp Parker had his life planned out since he was in high school. He knew exactly
SyLvIa
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-read, kelly-elliott
[2 stars] 1st 60-70% very slow pace, after that became very fast pace. the tripp & harley only get together nearly 70% of the book. don't like that the author did not write out the part where tripp talk to mallory about ending the relationship because he still love harley. so the saga with mallory ended quite abruptly. pfff~~ book could have been better.
Suey_Library
Jul 28, 2018 rated it liked it
***Received an Advanced Readers Copy during a blog tour hosted by InkSlingerPR in exchange for an honest review***

Whew. I did it again comrades. I inhaled yet another Kelly Elliott book and I flipping enjoyed the hell out of it. Blind Love finally gave me the sweetness of Tripp and Harley - the second chance romance that will leave any reader swooning hardcore or in a tear jerk of many moments.

Before I dive into the review though, I have to tell you that Cowboys & Angels is most definitely
Rebecca
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
‘We make mistakes, and sometimes we live with the regret of that mistake.’

Sage words but a more than difficult lesson to learn, and in Kelly Elliott’s newest book in her Cowboys & Angels series, Blind Love, Harley Carbajal and Tripp Parker have had to live with a split second decision that monumentally reshaped the next 10 years of their lives and destroyed not only a lifelong friendship but a love that was supposed to last a lifetime.

After Tripp’s reaction when Harley showed up at the Park
Kim
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the fifth book in the Cowboys & Angels and should be read in order

Tripp Parker had his and Harley Carbajal life planned out for them. That was until Harley changed those plans and left Tripp behind. After years of being apart, Harley has moved back to Oak Springs and it has turned Tripp’s world upside down. Will these two be able to move on from the past or will the present hold them back?

I was given this book in exchange for an honest review.

Harley is back in Oak Springs and takin
Bec_BookMagicReviews
Jul 24, 2018 rated it really liked it

Tripp thought he and Harley were going to be together forever. He had plans for the pair's future until she broke his heart. Over the years, Harley's done her best to find a way to get Tripp to talk to her, but it seems all hope is lost since he wants nothing to do with her. However, when Harley needs someone to help her, Tripp steps up. Will Tripp be able to fully forgive Harley or will Tripp walk away before Harley can hurt him again?

This series is such an enjoyable one and again Ms. Elliott h
Cara Ross
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Before I start my review, I want to state that Blind Love can read as a stand alone, and the author does an amazing job of introducing the characters to you, but I seriously recommend you reading the other 4 books in the series, simply because there awesome!
I have been dying to get my hands on Blind Love since I read Love Again! And here it is and I'm so freaking excited!

Tripp and Harley's story has been long-awaited! And I had so many questions! Now Tripp had been one of my favorite Parker's,

Kelly Elliott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author. Since finishing her bestselling Wanted series, Kelly continues to spread her wings while remaining true to her roots and giving readers stories rich with hot protective men, strong women and beautiful surroundings.

Her bestselling works include, Wanted, Broken, Without You, and Unconditional Love, to name just

Cowboys & Angels (7 books)
  • Lost Love (Cowboys and Angels, #1)
  • Love Profound (Cowboys and Angels, #2)
  • Tempting Love (Cowboys and Angels, #3)
  • Love Again (Cowboys and Angels, #4)
  • This Love (Cowboys and Angels #6)
  • Reckless Love (Cowboys and Angels, #7)