Start by marking “Love Again (Cowboys and Angels, #4)” as Want to Read:
Love Again (Cowboys and Angels, #4)

Love Again

(Cowboys & Angels #4)

Jonathon Turner is going to be the death of me.

Maybe not the death of me…but my panties for sure! They seem to disintegrate the moment he touches me. Looks at me. Smiles at me. Talks to me.

It’s more than physical. He’s breaking through an impenetrable wall.

There’s a problem though—he’s younger than me.

Six. Years. Younger.

Let’s not forget he’s also one of my brother’s
307 pages
Published April 2018 by K Elliott Enterprises INC

To ask other readers questions about Love Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Again

✿Penny
3.5 Stars

★Hero - Jonathon Turner,26
★Heroine - Waylynn Parker,32
★OW/OM - Their exes made brief appearances but didn't cause major drama
★After the first time they had sex she pushed him away because she thought she was too old for him. Months after that he brought one of his ex-girlfriends to a party where Waylynn was but I don't think anything happened with her, he said that he just needed a date. He mentioned several times that he couldn't stop thinking about Waylynn so I believe he was celibate
Allyson ☘️
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

The only reason it isn’t 5 stars is due to the the age difference. I don’t mind age differences at all, I welcome them. But I thought they made too much of a big deal about it... just me, personally.

I love this series. I love the Parkers. I can’t wait for the rest of the series! 💚
Amy
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars!

“In that moment I knew I would forever be addicted to Jonathon’s kisses. To his touch.”

“You’ve ignited my heart, Waylynn.”

“Do you realize you have ignited a spark so deep inside of me, that no matter how much you push me away, it only burns deeper? You can try and disappear, but I swear to God, Waylynn Parker, I will wait for you a thousand years if I have to. There will never be anyone I love like I love you.”

“Sometimes we need to let the hurt bring us to our knees before we can start
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

~ 5 Let Life Happen Stars ~

What happens when life throws you a wrench and the one dream you have always wanted to come true is no longer attainable….or is it??? Read Love Again by Kelly Elliott to find out how Waylynn handles change.

All I can say is this is another amazing story from Kelly Elliott. I feel like I always say the same things when I read her books, but I can’t get enough of her writing. I absolutely love anything she w
Sarah Dale
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kelly has delivered a brilliant read yet again. Each time I think the previous book in the series is my favourite she ups her game and its replaced by her latest release. Once I started this book I was unable to put it down till I had finished, so thank god my husband works nights

After receiving sneak peaks at Waylynn and Jonathan in the previous book I was super excited about this one and Love Again superseded my expectations.

Waylnn in previous books has been quite feisty following her divorc
Rebecca
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
When Waylynn Parker returned home to Oak Springs, she vowed to never love again because the first time almost destroyed her, and it left her picking up the pieces of her life and her heart, dealing with small-town gossip, and attempting to find her footing back in a place that’s so much smaller than her old life in New York.

Jonathan Turner was born and bred in Oak Springs, and he’s always had his eye of Waylynn Parker despite their age difference and despite the fact that he’s Waylynn’s younger
Erin Lewis
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review Love Again (Cowboys & Angels #4) by Kelly Elliott

This has to be one of my favourite series and Love Again is Waylynn and Jonathon Turner’s story. I am so in love with this series by Kelly Elliott and honestly it really is like coming home when I read a book in this series.

This story had me engrossed from the first chapter to the last. I have been intrigued by Waylynn since she first appeared in the series and I was anxious to read her story. Love Again lived up to my expectati
Cheryl Whitty
Reviewed on Behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
This is the first book in this series that I’ve read, and it won’t be the last. This book gripped from start to finish
Waylynn has been deeply hurt by her lying, cheating ex-husband and she has vowed that she will not fall in love again. Jonathon is attracted to Waylynn and is determined to see where their relationship could lead them. One problem he has to get past the biggest stumbling block to his plan, Waylynn. She is attracted to him and although
Richelle Robinson
Apr 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was my first time reading anything by Kelly Elliott and this was a good read. Even though this is the fourth book in the series and I didn’t read the other books, I didn’t feel confused. I felt like I was apart of the crew and was catching up with everyone! WayLynn and Jonathan are attracted to each other but Waylynn doesn’t want to pursue anything due to the fact that she is six years older than him. I really liked that aspect of the story. It’s nice to see an older women and younger man f ...more
Tania's Book Blog
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hahahahaha I loved it!!! In the previous books they always made it seem like Waylynn was a mouse that hardly spoke. Ha! Yeah right!!! She was no where close to that. She had a way with words that will you have laughing from beginning to end.

Jonathon was Cord’s best friend and six years younger than Waylynn. He didn’t care about their age difference but she did. Thank god she got over that in the early chapters and they started enjoying themselves. It was so damn funny when the infamous Parker br
Heather andrews
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jonathon loves Waylynn he really does but sometimes his woman does more harm than good and he has to reel her in, "All eyes were back on me. Swallowing hard, I glanced at the balcony. “Um, babe, maybe you should keep to your original point,” I said, rubbing the tension out of my neck." Jonathon is just so romantic, “Good. Now let’s go to my place and eff like rabbits because seeing you in that dress is making my ***k hard as a rock.” The bathroom scene between Jonathon and Waylynn was just every ...more
Virginia
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and this book. Love Again is Waylynn and Jonathon’s story. Jonathon is HOT. And Waylynn is a firecracker. And they are great together. Love Again is sweet and fun and has some angst. It’s well written and draws you in right away. I loved it!

An arc was provided for an honest review.
Nancy Metsch
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
** Spoiler free review**
I honestly don't know if I can give this review justice!!! The subject matter later in the book really meant a lot to me. Simply put Kelly get's the struggle that Waylynn and Jonathan went through. It's not an easy decision to make for all parties involved.
As far as the first half goes Kelly blew it right out of the water. Love doesn't care how old you are or anything else. Love just knows that it's found your partner. Jonathan is one hell of a guy
Jen
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
All. The. Feels. I loved everything about this book! I always seem to forget that Kelly Elliott has the ability to make me fell all the emotions when reading one of her books. I loved Jonathon. He didn't care that Waylynn was older than him, he didn't care that she tried to push him away, all he cared about was her. Making her his. This series has quickly become one of my favorites and I am always itching for the next book.

While this book is hot and steamy, it is also emotional and heartbreakin
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Kelly Elliott has a way of writing stories that go straight to your heart. Love again is another perfect example of the absolute beauty she writes. Love again is bursting at the seams with love, family, and all the feels! I laughed, swooned, and cried while reading Waylynn and Jonathan’s story. I’ve loved every book Kelly has ever written, but this one may just be my favorite.

Their story was so touching. Waylynn has quite a few walls Jonathan is determined to break down, and break them down he
Dirty South Books
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic. Amazing. Incredible. Phenomenal. I was absolutely hooked from the first chapter. Jonathan Turner is what book boyfriends are made of!
Andrea Fleury
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sexy cowboys

Jonathan and waylynn what a beautiful love story. There is sadness and heart break. But much love and happiness. I have read each and every book by Kelly and I continue to read more.
Suey_Library
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
***Received an Advanced Readers Copy for a Blog Tour in exchange for an honest review***

Here we are again my comrades! I have devoured yet another book and I am not even the least bit sorry about it. Why did I sign up for this in the first place? Oh simple - did you read the synopsis? Oh man oh man, totes my goats I am excited. Nothing made me more excited than finding out there was a woman attracted to a younger man who happens to be her brothers best friend - whoooo! Bring on the drama, I have
Lauren
May 07, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, romance
*3.5*

After devouring the first three books in the Cowboys & Angels series earlier this year, I couldn't wait to get my hands on a copy of LOVE AGAIN. I was excited for Waylynn to FINALLY get her happy ending, because after all that she's been through she completely, 100% deserved it.

The result? While LOVE AGAIN wasn't my favorite book of the series, I was incredibly happy with the overall story. It had just the perfect amount of romance & swoon, and as per usual, the ending left me wit
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
-Cassie, 4.5 stars

Love Again is the fourth book in the Cowboys and Angels series. It can be read as a standalone, but I recommend you read the first three because the stories are interconnected with family history. You cannot go wrong reading this series. Each book gets better and better.

I was anxiously waiting for Waylynn and Jonathon’s story and it did not disappoint. I loved everything about Jonathon. He had to be super patient with Waylynn because she was just burned by her ex-husband. He al
S.M. Harshell
**I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.**

Love Again is book four in the Cowboys and Angels series. The series needs to be read in the order the author has intended to get the most out of it.

Love Again is Waylynn Parker's book. Waylynn is the oldest of the Parker kids. She's moved back to her hometown. She's divorced and trying to finally follow her dreams by opening a dance studio in town. Her ex caused her to put a wall around her heart, she's scared her drea
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
SWOON

I am sooo in love with Love Again by Kelly Elliott. I have read this whole series and I think this is my fav book!!! Jonathon Turner is sooo swoon worthy!!! I fell in love with him from page one, with his Wranglers, boots and that black cowboy hat...holy shit....take me now!!! He is definitely sex on a stick!! lmao

Love Again is book four in the Cowboys and Angels series. You really need to read all the books in order due to the stories intertwine and it is fan-dam-tastic!!!

I felt like I wa
Stacey (Total Book Addicts)
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*Received ARC for an honest review*

Kelly only went and did it again!!!

Seriously I LOVE THESE BOOKS!!!

This is only the 4th book too. They just keep getting better and better.

Waylynn... What can I say about her. I just love her. She's such an amazing and funny character. After the crap she went through in Meli's book I was wanting to know more her. So I was excited to read her book.

Jonothan ♡ God... Well he was just damn fine!!! He was sweet, loving, caring and naughty when he's with Waylynn and
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Kelly Elliott never disappoints when she writes a romance, always delivering a sweet and sexy one, with promises of serious punches to the heart. This Cowboys and Angels series has been amazing and so so good and..... now finally we are getting Jonathan and Waylynn's journey.

She says never again to love after experiencing unimaginable heartache...until him. He's the one that is going to change...simply everything. Younger. Her brother's best friend. Off limits. There's no chance she won'
Avid Reader
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love Again (Cowboys & Angels #4) by Kelly Elliott
M/F Romance
Triggers: Emotionally abusive relationship, Life threatening accident
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

Jonathon and Waylynn's story is beautiful. I started off a little wary of Waylynn, with all of her hangups, but once you really got in to the story, you found that she was so compassionate and had such fire in her.

Each character's family is a force of nature. They love fiercely and are so loyal. Th
Ruthie Taylor
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the fourth book in the series, and it is recommended that they are read in order. However I did enjoy it as a first read. I could tell that there were previous issues and relationships which may have made me understand things more quickly - but I was find with it as it was.

At the heart of this book is a relationship being built with a strong foundation. I did find some of the journey to be a little repetitive, a
Johnaka
Love Again by Kelly Elliott
“Finding happily ever after, 5 stars”

Waylynn thought she had found love only for her to realize it wasn’t she thought it was. She left a horrible marriage and is trying to figure out how to stand on her own to feet and get what she has always wanted. When love comes knocking will she be able to accept it or will she let her mind get in the way?
Jonathon may be younger than Waylynn but he’s always wanted a family of his own. Blame it on him being the oldest of his siblin
Sheila'S Book Corner
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ashley
There are not enough words to say how much I love this series and love the Parker Siblings. This book has been long awaited for. I have always wanted to see how Waylynn's story would unfold with everything that happened to her, and let me tell y'all it does not disappoint.
Johnathan and Waylynn together make you want to keep turning the pages to see how their story is going to unfold.
I loved the banter back and forth between and how regardless of the fact that jonathan knew what he wanted it, Way
Konny
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love Again by Kelly Elliott is book 4 in her Cowboys and Angels Series.
The previous books are Lost Love, Steed and Paxtons book; Love Profound, Wade and Amelias story and Tempting Love, Mitchell and Corinas book..

The books are not standalones, I recommend to read them in order.
Love Again picks up where Tempting Love left off; and tells Jonathon and Waylynns story.
Waylynn Parker is a 32 year old, freshly divorced nad recently moved back in her home town Oak Springs. Shes about to open her dance s
Patti Correa
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy WOW…. This book! I have to say that I was totally blow away with this book. While I love the entire Cowboys and Angels series, this has got to be my favorite thus far. Waylynn is the strongest heroin I have read pretty much to date. The stuff that this woman endures while searching for happiness it just floored me. Throw in Jonathan, and…. EXPLODES off the pages things happen. 5 STARS!!!
  • Positively Criminal (Primrose, Minnesota, #2)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Wanted: Found (Kindle Worlds Novella)
  • Toying with Her
  • Salt Water Wounds (Oyster Cove, #1)
  • Ready, Aim, Under Fire (Lexi Graves Mysteries, #10)
  • Simmer
  • Game Maker (Game, #2)
  • Hollywood Prince
  • The Key To Micah's Heart (Hell Yeah! Equalizers #20)
  • The Best Man (Allen Brothers, #1)
  • Sweet Sunshine (the Pembrooke series)
  • Falling for the Cowboy (Bedtime Reads, #3)
  • Dream (Rosewood Bay, #4)
  • Stacked Up (Worth the Fight, #6)
  • Always and Forever
  • Unbreakable (Able, #1)
  • My Kinda Mess (Summer Sisters #4)

Kelly Elliott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author. Since finishing her bestselling Wanted series, Kelly continues to spread her wings while remaining true to her roots and giving readers stories rich with hot protective men, strong women and beautiful surroundings.

Her bestselling works include, Wanted, Broken, Without You, and Unconditional Love, to name just

Cowboys & Angels (7 books)
  • Lost Love (Cowboys and Angels, #1)
  • Love Profound (Cowboys and Angels, #2)
  • Tempting Love (Cowboys and Angels, #3)
  • Blind Love (Cowboys and Angels #5)
  • This Love (Cowboys and Angels #6)
  • Reckless Love (Cowboys and Angels, #7)