Start by marking “Our Unscripted Story” as Want to Read:
Our Unscripted Story

Our Unscripted Story

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  1,133 Ratings  ·  294 Reviews
Greyson Ratcliffe. I met him at sixteen, the hot new guy sitting on my jetty, an aspiring artist just passing through. He was my first kiss and my first love. I wanted forever with him. I didn’t even get a year.

Five years later, I’m a budding writer who scripts stories of love and struggle, the good and the bad and the ups and the downs. He’s a star on the rise; his wicked
Published March 29th 2018 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Our Unscripted Story, please sign up.
L.A. Advanced Reader Copies are distributed via NetGalley by invitation only. Bloggers and readers alike are welcome to sign up. The sign up for Our…moreAdvanced Reader Copies are distributed via NetGalley by invitation only. Bloggers and readers alike are welcome to sign up. The sign up for Our Unscripted Story is over, but most authors do something similar. If you follow them on social media, you'll likely see their posts when ARCs are getting ready to be distributed.(less)

*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

He stood and reached for my hand. I didn’t know what it was about that moment, but it was one I knew I would remember always. The way he looked in the moonlight. His wide palm held out to me, the look of interest on his face that matched my own. I slipped my hand into his and knew with certainty that my life would never be the same.

I knew just after having read a few chapters of this book that this was going to be an epic love story. It was
Natalie The Biblioholic
I’m a true sucker for a second chance romance and Our Unscripted Story was one of the best that I’ve ever read. At first we’re introduced to young Alexis, whose life started out amidst hardship. Armed with her imagination and a family of friends, her life was going to be whatever she made it. An almost-meeting at her favorite place in town had her setting her eyes on Greyson and it was love at first sight for both of them. This simple encounter laid the foundation for an epic love story that spa ...more
Jemima

Author: L.A. Fiore
Genre: Romance
Publication Date: March 29, 2018

ARC

It takes a special kind of author to weave a spell on its readers to captive them from the very first sentence to the very last. I knew I was going to like this book after the first chapter... Colour me wrong.. I loved this book. I can't recommend it enough!

I read this book a week ago then got food poisoning/ viral infection ( not related hahahha) but as I was lying in bed thinking I was close to dea
Alex ♈

Very good written.
Likable characters, sweet side characters, safe.
Both were celibate during all separations - amazing!

(view spoiler)

And again, the writing is awesome. Bravo!
Amo Jones
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So, a couple weeks ago, I received a message on FB from Kiki, asking me if I would like an ARC of this book.

I missed it... and it went a few days before I got around to replying (this is an 'Amo' thing...)

Anyway, I messaged back and said I'd love to take a dip!

Well.... that dip ended up in me swimming across the f*cking Pacific Ocean and back again because guess what? This book STOLE MY SOUL.

From the very first word to the very last, and all of the beautiful words in-between - it OWNED me.

I
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
L.A.Fiore presents Emotional sketches and Diaries full of Sentiments in Our Unscripted Story. There's no other way to describe it. Her deft hands type the words that just fastened to my heart. Can't believe I hadn't read her before or my "Friends"😡 didn't force me to read her before. I've had the fortune of meeting Ms. Fiore a couple of times and she's been very generous and gracious to us and hence my need to kick myself repeatedly, is pretty strong. I'm gonna make up for it for sure, LA!!!
Back
Paige
A seriously sweet love story. Just a pure romance driven by two characters in love. With twists and turns but never a doubt they love each other. It was exactly what I needed. I finished a couple days ago and I still feel a calmness when I think of this beautiful story.
~Dawn~TUG
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Copy received via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review..

Loved this full story. My review will follow

Full Review

WOW! An epic first love that from the beginning felt completely right. Timing wasn't on their side but what was in their heart could outlast any obstacle put in front of them. I adored Alexis. Her strength, resilience, loyalty and heart. She never wavered, ever. She had her life completely upended and still found the good in situations. Her imagination kept her company and family
JewelsyGoolsy
Apr 05, 2018 marked it as dnf-trash-pile
DNF @30%. I heard from a good source that the overall pace of this story is consistent throughout the book, which makes it a great 5 star read for most readers, but unfortunately it put lonely ol me to sleep without the hope that anything in this book picks up. I was also told by said source that I’m getting pickier and crankier in my old age... so there’s that...
1-Click Addict Support Group
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Let me warn you to be prepared to have your heart thrown in a blender of emotions not knowing if it will survive. This was an emotionally packed story of love, forgiveness, a second chance at life and living.

Now that Prologue had me in tears and I knew my heart would be put through the ringer and L.A. Fiore, my heart was not the same afterwards!!!

Alexis always asked herself Why? All she wanted was to be loved but unfortunately she would not get that from "The Monsters". She found her love and
Carla Bulian
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.7. Maravilhosa história! Inesquecível.
Apenas alguns capítulos desnecessários, como aperfeiçoar e mostrar muitas coisas ao mesmo tempo, que não somaram na história.
Mas a autora conseguiu contar uma verdadeira história de amor.
Vale muito a leitura.
H.J. Bellus
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
L.A. Fiore is ALWAYS an automatic read for me. Our Unscripted Story had my attention from page one. It gutted me right off the bat. A lingering want haunted me as the story unfolded. I found myself rooting for a character I knew nothing about.

Throughout the storyline, we get the honor of watching Alexis grow up. Life threw punch after punch at her right out of the gate. It's in a simple blessing that she found her roots and it wasn't in foster monsters, but her neighbors. Alexis paved her own wa
Tiffany
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I think my heart was bleeding while reading this book. Gut wrenching, heart warming, just phenomenal!!

This story will have you at the prologue and you won't want to stop. I had to put it down a few times to meditate on what I just read and get my heart ready for more.

An amazing love story with heartache, joy, suspense and so many other emotions all wrapped up in a perfect package!

"My wish for you is to sing when you bake, to talk to the flowers, to walk in the rain, dance in the streets, to l
Tracy
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an incredible story!!! No matter the circumstances, love is love. You can't fight it or hide from it. I loved everything about this book! My heart was utterly wrecked more than once while reading. But the beauty outweighed all of it. Things happen in life that we cannot control. But with family and friends by your side it will be ok. LA Fiore delivered such an emotionally moving story line . There was love and lust. But also heartbreak and sorrow. Alexis has to be my one of my favorite char ...more
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ I like

Congratulations Ms. Fiore … that was

I just finished reading “Our Unscripted Story” and I find myself writing one of my “Dear Author” reviews simply because it is hard not to address you personally with what I have to say.
Congratulations – simply because you just “ran over” Ms. Hoover on the pole position of the ugly cry reads. She was holding that No 1 position since she made me cry in reading under 10% of Confess…. YOU … on the other hand only needed 5% - so yeah there is that.

And there might
Lin (From Chika With Love - Blog) Cohen
This past year has been very stressful for me and because of that, I hardly read. But when L.A. Fiore sends me an early copy, I drop everything and just read it. Her words are like medicine and they always come right when I need them.
As always, this book left me breathless. I had to gather my thoughts in order to write this review.
Our Unscripted Story is about two beautiful artistic young souls - Alexis and Greyson - who meet at the age of 16 and 18. They are drawn to one another and fall in l
Shayna
Top Favorite

“I need you to come back to me, beautiful.”

It seems like every single time this woman releases a book it ends up on my TOP FAVORITE LIST for the year, and her latest, Our Unscripted Story, is no different! This romance was absolutely MAGICAL! I loved it to the moon and back! It was a constant pull on my heartstrings and an even bigger pull on my emotions. I adored these incredible characters and their epic journey was, in one word, PERFECTION!

This was SO MUCH MORE than your typical love story
Kahea
***5 ‘Love Looked Back’ Stars***

This book grabbed hold of my heart from the first words and did all kinds of crazy things to it as this epic love story unfolded. My heart ended up being pulled in so many directions it was crazy, it got all kinds swoony and twitterpated, it hurt so much it broke and at one point it wanted to grab a 2x4 and smack some sense into people. With this plethora of feels going on, it also had the effect of making me all kinds of teary ~ and it didn’t matter if it was b
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Our Unscripted Story by L.A. Fiore is the story of Greyson and Alexis.
This stars with watching Alexis go through her life from an early time jumping through different parts of her life. We see her meeting Greyson when he was the new kid in town. Go forward to her making of her life. We then see Greyson and Alexis meeting up again in a different point in their lives. Alexis had been giving a hard life even though it started with love but sadly it took a bad turn. Greyson was a great main charact
Rebecca
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just finished Our Unscripted Story this morning, sitting at my desk in my classroom, praying that my eyes no longer look red and puffy when my students enter the room. I truly cannot express how much I adored Alexis and Greyson’s love story; it’s emotional…it’s passionate…it’s as heartwarming as it is heartbreaking…it’s a first love, last love book that illustrates just how powerful a connection can be formed with just one look…one word…one embrace. L.A. Fiore takes her readers on one hell of ...more
Ashley Gayhart
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Being the second book by L.A. that I have read, I can honest to goodness say that, she has a forever fan. I have never read a book that flows so well, Yes this book spans a couple of decades and there are three parts, but going from one part to another did not leave me feeling as if it just stopped and she picked up and threw words together to get the book finished. It was very well plotted, and there was a consistency to the words of the story that make it feel not rushed, but a steady flow. I ...more
Amanda Mihalik-Woodruff
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've been a fan of LA Fiore for awhile now, and this book is her very best work. From the backstory of the prologue through the decades that come, this book grabs your feelings and doesn't let go.

This book cherishes all the best parts of love, forgiveness, fidelity, sacrifice and even frustration. This book is INTENSE in so many ways. I found myself wanting to chuck my kindle across the room, and I rarely find myself so engaged in a book to care that much.

Greyson is perfectly imperfect. He is
Anne Milne
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Be still my beating heart, my soppy emotional broken sad romantic loved up happy happy heart

Have you like me been waiting on a story about a man who loves a woman, one woman THE woman if yes then you will love Greyson.

LA Fiore never disappoints with her characters and story they always bring out intense emotions in me and I always fall in love with at least one of them.

This is not a story where they meet fall in love & live happily it’s a story spanning years in the lives of Greyson and Al
Lulu Dumonceaux
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Life isn't like fiction, and the greatest love stories don’t follow a script." L.A. Fiore not only has an incredible gift of story telling but she also paints the story in such clear vivid images that you feel as though you are living in the moment with her characters. Alexis and Greyson have a chance encounter on Alexis' jetty. The moment is captured and thought to be fleeting. They then meet again in school and the slow dance on how their beautiful relationship comes to be is incredible to wa ...more
Colleen Mc (The Book Lover Blog)
Our Unscripted Story takes you on a journey spanning many years. Right from the prologue, Fiore’s words reach through your chest and give your heart a good squeeze. With each passing chapter, you get to know the characters more, and grow more attached as time goes by.

From the moment they met, there was something that drew Greyson and Alexis together. Even when faced with years of separation, they had a connection that could not be broken. Quite simply put, they were meant to be. Through the year
BookSmacked
WOW JUST WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!! Our Unscripted Story by LA Fiore is perfection simply perfection.

An epic romance that sucks you in and doesn't let go.

LA Fiore takes you on an incredibly journey with Alexis and Greyson. From the very first pages of this book I was hooked. Watching this love unfold right before my very eyes and I couldn't put this down.

From their first glance at each other I could feel the connection with these two. It's something almost magical. Not once throughout this story did I
2OCC Reviews
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jessica
This book spanned decades, but the author made it flow perfectly. She was able to grip me right from the start and I walked away with a bigger heart and so full of emotions that I didn’t know weather I would cry tears of happiness, or be devastated that it was over.

One thing I love about this author is the fact that she writes her books like she was there. Like she loved though what happened and is just giving us her life experiences, and this book was no different.

The romance was the main fac
Sarah - Vanilla Twist Reads
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Our Unscripted Story is another beautifully heart wrenching novel from the amazing L.A Fiore, she knows how to keep the pages turning, taking us on a beautiful journey and leaving me wanting to visit so many places just by the words she writes.
Alexis young life was changed at the flick of a switch, she was taken from everything she knew and given to the Monsters but as many of us say its not blood that makes a family it those we surround ourselves with and as Alexis was surrounded by people who
Julie Kirby
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully written, beautifully presented.

This needs to be read along with a large bottle of wine, a huge bar of chocolate and a box of tissues.

The prologue was heart breakingly beautiful. I loved that this book, Alexis and Greyson's story is in three parts and whilst I took my time in the beginning, rationing myself to bath time reading only! But after about 60% in I NEEDED to finish their story.

Goodness!! you ripped out my heart and through all of their ups and downs pieced it back to togeth
“Miss Owens, why do we dissect fetal pigs?” Up close his comb over seemed to defy gravity. How much hairspray did he use? He cleared his throat, I quickly replied, “Because of the similarities to humans.” “Yes. Now, before we cut we study the specimen. What can you tell me about this pig, Miss Owens?” What could I tell him about the pig? Seriously? He was little, pink and soon to be removed of all his organs. It was a dismal fate, so I created a better one. “He was the smallest in his litter. His brothers and sisters climbed over him to” 0 likes
“get to their mama’s milk. They called him piglet five, but he thought of himself as Peter. He had dreams to father hundreds of piglets, to live his life slopping around in the mud and to die fat and happy. Life had other plans. They came at night…” “Miss Owens!” And the story was just getting good. “It’s a fetal pig. It was never born.” 0 likes