Start by marking “The Truth about Angels: What the Bible Says” as Want to Read:
The Truth about Angels: What the Bible Says

The Truth about Angels: What the Bible Says

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Do angels die? Do they really have wings? Can angels become human? Can humans become angels?

Pop culture's answers to these questions may make good movies and campfire tales, but they couldn't be more contrary to God's teaching in the Bible about these amazing supernatural warriors.

Debating wings or no wings might make amusing dinner conversation, but accepting
Published June 6th 2015 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about The Truth about Angels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Truth about Angels

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of The Truth about Angels: What the Bible Says
D
Jun 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Truth about Angels

I love all the biblical references that Vicki gave about angels. She is right that there are some many books out that glorify angels and we are only suppose to give God the glory. The is a great resources for those who want to learn what the bible says about angels.
Kristi
Jun 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was interesting and informative. We all have ideas about angels; the world's view and the media have somewhat distorted what they are all about. Vicki has done her research; she knows what God's word says about these amazing beings and what their purpose in His kingdom is all about. I was also pleasantly surprised with how the chapter on "Emotions and Sin" and the discussion questions that went along with that chapter helped to open my thoughts to issues I was having within myself. ...more
Kimberly
is currently reading it
Sep 07, 2017
Vicki Lucas
Jan 17, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Kimisha S Sawyer
is currently reading it
Feb 21, 2019
Connoisseur and Creator of the most epic books for Christian kids