Start by marking “Sport Riding Techniques: How to Develop Real World Skills for Speed, Safety, and Confidence on the Street and Track” as Want to Read:

4.18  ·  Rating details ·  154 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Contemporary sport bikes accelerate faster, brake harder, and cut through corners deeper than ever before. These technologically advanced motorcycles are exhilarating to ride, but to really get the most out of a motorcycle's performance capabilities a rider must develop his or her own personal performance. Riders need to take their skills to the next level. Now, in this bo ...more
Published March 1st 2003 by David Bull Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Sport Riding Techniques, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sport Riding Techniques

Emily Oberdorfer
Aug 19, 2012 rated it really liked it

I plan to re-read at the beginning of next season. Really helpful for a beginner!
Bronson
Aug 06, 2008 rated it really liked it
Great book, he explains riding techniques well and he is such an accomplished rider you don't mind taking his advice.
Rahmat Romadon
Jul 20, 2011 rated it really liked it
Buku ini mengajarkan banyak teknik tentang bagaimana cara mengendarai sportbike di jalan raya dengan baik, benar dan tentunya aman. Ternyata riding itu gak sembarangan lho. Setelah membaca dan mempraktekkan beberapa teknik dan tips dalam buku ini, ternyata banyak bermanfaat dalam menambah riding skill kita sekaligus road safety makin dipahami - juga baru sadar ternyata dari sekian banyak pengendara sepeda motor di Jakarta, banyak yg masih buta tentang teknik riding yg benar, kebanyakan asal nge- ...more
Missy
Aug 22, 2012 rated it really liked it
I had to read this book for certification. I am not much of a book learner but I really liked how it was written. I could easily grasp the concepts from reading it and a lot of the concepts made sense, even if I wasn't on a motorcycle trying it.
Theo Kokonas
Apr 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is everything you want in a motorcycle book: an easy read, informative, well put together, clearly written. Ignore the fact that it was dated years ago - you'll pick up a lot of useful stuff here. I've personally preferred it to the Keith Code "Twist of the Wrist" series.
Emil
Mar 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: learn
Very very good starting point for motorcyclists.
Dbfsee
Feb 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Good information on riding.
Oscar
Jul 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-of-closet
Must read for everyone who rides or wants to start riding a motorcycle.
Varmint
Oct 23, 2007 rated it really liked it
This, the Keith Code book, Parks, all motorcyclist books pretty much offer the same advice. But this was a bit more readable. Easier to understand. Think I got more out of it.
Steve MacCabe
Jul 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Fantastic information to help any rider at any level improve their riding skills.
Rich
Aug 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
Lost a star for trying to tell me to get Lasik surgery. Otherwise, brilliant.
Joel
Jan 13, 2009 rated it really liked it
This is my Riding Bible, I've read it several times and re-read it as the riding season gets closer.
demisco
Oct 19, 2011 rated it liked it
Easy to read, informative with good advices
Fahche Leong