Start by marking “Stand Up And Shout (Stick Shift Lips #7)” as Want to Read:
Stand Up And Shout (Stick Shift Lips #7)

Stand Up And Shout

(Stick Shift Lips #7)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Claim your destiny, or crash and burn! 🎸

Jay Sharp would rock the mic with the best of them, if not for his crippling stage fright.

Alice Electra, a gifted guitarist, is living on the street, busking for money. A chance discovery leads her to Jay's struggling band. Romance blooms between Jay and Alice, but not all the band members are impressed with the young runaway.

Now, Al
Published February 14th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Stand Up And Shout, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stand Up And Shout

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Teresa Jensen
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this series.

Oh, so happy to have a new SSL book. Maria is such a great author. I enjoy her slightly odd rockers and their women. The SSL guys have such strong personalities, but each have such huge hearts. This new group, signed to the SSL label has struggled, but now have their chance. More please.
Shari Tomlinson
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great installment from the Stick Shift Lips

Great story by Maria Bernard. I've loved this series from book #1. Jay and Alice have the same chemistry as the previous couples in this series. So smoking HOT!
Bella Jeanisse
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I must say this is Maria Bernard's best! When I read it as part of the Get Rocked! boxed set, I was awed. Now that it's on it's own, I had to buy it again. If you like sweet romance, a taste of heat and a strong female lead, this is the book for you.
Caryn
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I actually read this in the Get Rocked in Vegas anthology. Always a great read by Maria Bernard!
Shelley Hanna
Jul 08, 2018
Maria Bernard
Jan 05, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Tracy Johnson
Crystal Hebert
Feb 26, 2019
Raymond Stone
Mar 20, 2019
Maria Bernard is a Canadian author, residing in the Greater Toronto Area with her music-obsessed husband, and her adopted cat.

Maria eats, sleeps and dreams with romance in mind. One day the idea to share the many stories and scenarios that swirl in her imagination became a reality. Her stories are heavy on the romance with a healthy dose of steam. Maria’s characters are creative, strong-willed, ar

Stick Shift Lips (7 books)
  • Hand In Glove (Stick Shift Lips #1)
  • Sound Shelter (Stick Shift Lips #2)
  • Sweet Reprieve (Stick Shift Lips #3)
  • Reluctant Hero (Stick Shift Lips #4)
  • Dream Crush (Stick Shift Lips #5)
  • A Dream for Winter (Stick Shift Lips #6)