Start by marking “Dare to Breathe (Maxwell, #6)” as Want to Read:
Dare to Breathe (Maxwell, #6)

Dare to Breathe (Maxwell, #6)

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  2 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Eternal love is worth waiting for.

Since Lacey Robinson trekked off to college four years ago, Kade Maxwell has worried non-stop that her blackouts and panic attacks would destroy her independence. But with her graduation on the horizon, he begins to relax, knowing she'll soon be back in his arms. He’s excited to do the one thing he's been longing to do—propose. But when he
Expected publication: February 6th 2018 by Raven Wing Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Dare to Breathe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dare to Breathe

Siobhan Davis
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Maxwell series is one of my all-time fave series, and while I've enjoyed all the boys' books, I have a special place in my heart for Kade Maxwell because he was the first Maxwell I fell in love with, and the man who most deserved a happy ever after.

Lacey and Kade have already been through their fair share of ups and downs, but fate hasn't finished with them yet. They are dealt a number of curveballs in this book, and there are moments when you wonder if they will make it through.

One of the t
Heather Carver
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!!! I have loved everything about Kade and Lacey since I picked up Dare to Kiss.

I love that we finally get to see Kade and Lacey together. The last couple books they have been separated and we don’t see a lot of them. I love that we get another book with them! Because I’ve been rooting for them to get married and to see if Lacey actually makes it to the big league.

This story has some ups and downs and it will have you cheering on Kade and Lacey. It may even have you crying in
Sandra Singleton
Emma Benson
Jan 13, 2018
Emmy
Jan 13, 2018
S.B. Alexander’s books are filled with stories that tug at your heart, and are filled with romance, drama, action and suspense. As much as she loves to write, she also loves to read. Some of her favorite authors are Stephen King and Edgar Allen Poe, although in the past three years she's gravitated toward the paranormal and new adult genre, which is when she started her journey to write her first ...more
More about S.B. Alexander...