Start by marking “Fall Of The Altairan Empire: Revolution: Books 6-11 Of The Fall Of The Altairan Empire Series” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  0 reviews
Dace has gained powerful allies, but her list of enemies just keeps growing. The Phoenix Rising is a target, and Dace's only hope of survival is to keep moving.

This boxset contains books 6-11 of The Fall Of The Altairan Empire Series
Published September 17th 2017 by Kydala Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Fall Of The Altairan Empire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fall Of The Altairan Empire

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  0 reviews

Start your review of Fall Of The Altairan Empire: Revolution: Books 6-11 Of The Fall Of The Altairan Empire Series
Winterbeast
Sep 10, 2019
Mak
added it
Apr 11, 2019
I write numerous genres including space opera, science fiction, fantasy, and comic horror. I've even dabbled in romance.

Find my space opera series at http://www.altairanempire.com and all my writing at http://www.jaletac.com

My day job involves a planetarium, a starship simulator and lots of school children.

News & Interviews