Start by marking “Love Me Hard: A Limited Edition Collection of Sexy Reads” as Want to Read:
Love Me Hard: A Limited Edition Collection of Sexy Reads

Love Me Hard: A Limited Edition Collection of Sexy Reads

Romance Collections is proud to present these fifteen sexy and scintillating stories of passion, lust and desire. With each pulsating chapter, you will be pulled into these stories that will seduce you with every flip of the page.
So, do not hold back.
Do not set your eReader down.
It's time to curl up and get lost as you read these tales of loving oh so hard.

Featuring storie
Published February 13th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Love Me Hard, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Me Hard

Love2ReadRomance
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot Dad by Whitley Cox: Sam and Harper are perfect! I love that even though they are parents, they can still have a cute flirtatious side, as well as a hot and heavy side to them. I admire them both for being so strong and pushing through life’s struggles. Whitley Cox is so creative, and I’m excited to see what she writes next!
Dee
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed all the books in this compilation, but one really stood out: "Tempting Him" by Jeanne St. James is an erotic BDSM novella that should be a part of erotic romance readers' library. The story is a novella, perfect for when you have a little time for yourself. I can recommend this author, this story and indeed the entire book!

Robin Hill
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: collection
This review is for Erica Lynn's Dirty Words...

This is a standalone so obviously it doesn't end in a cliffhanger, but I still swiped the hell out of my kindle trying to make more appear. I loved these characters--especially Dylan. I need more of him!!! Erica Lynn? Is this thing on? Are you hearing me? Dylan Masters is book boyfriend yumminess. Sexy, subtle, and pining. 😍😍😍 #swoon MORE PLEASE.
Elysian Fields
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tempting Him by Jeanne St. James

What a fun story! I love this series of standalone obsession stories and my FAVORITE part is that the women are the obsessed ones and the men are the ones who submit! This was both a steamy insta story and a bit of a heartbreaking story.

Skyler has been obsessed (crushing) on her neighbor for a few months, and has tried EVERYTHING to get his attention. She is aggressive and bold, and definitely not shy. What she doesn’t know is that Cade wants her just as much. Ca
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Hot Dad...Whitley Cox
Finally we get to read about Sam and Harper from the playgroup.  Sam is the HOT single father of two whose other half walked away from not only him but both of his children.  Harper is the single mom who became pregnant from a one night stand at a masquerade party.  The two have been eyeing each other since the playgroup started and they finally connect.  But once the sparks fly, being together brings up other issues that they have to deal with.  In the end, is it easier to
Tami
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My review is for Tempting Him only. It is book five of the Obsessed series. The book is a stand-alone. It is the first book of this author I read and I did not have the feeling as if I was missing something. Skylar and Cade have great chemistry, the intimate scenes are explicit and very hot. Cade is such a dominant man that he made me shiver in delight and Skylar is the perfect submissive, sassy and sweet. I enjoyed reading the story very much.
Kim F
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome collection of steamy books. Tempting Him is very entertaining, captivating, and interesting read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong characters. I want to read more from this author.

Amber
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review of Dirty Words by Erica Lynn:

This was a hot, quick read! It was a friends to lovers story. Dylan has had feelings for Jessa for over a year. She didn’t want to mess up their friendship but while on a work trip together and a bit of jealousy, they give in to their desires. I loved the dirty talk! The title was so fitting! I really enjoyed this book, I just wish there was more to the ending lol

*I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy. All thoughts and opinions are my own! :)
Jeanne
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read Dirty Words by Erica Lynn and it was a GREAT story. Coworkers have been friends for over a year, but he wants more and she is not wanting to chance their relationship. The chemistry won't leave them alone once the line gets fuzzy. They are seriously hot once they get started. So seriously hot. I absolutely love this story.
Andi
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dirty Words by Erica Lynn
Dirty Words is a fun romp into not just the Friends to Lovers trope, but just in general! Jessa and Dylan are easy characters to fall in love with, as they figure out what they want.

Jessa has a successful blog, Dirty Words, that she's translated into a radio show. She's getting a huge opportunity at a festival to reach an even broader audience. When her friend slips her iPad full of smut, oh romance novels, Jessa wants to roll her eyes back in her head. Until she actuall
Scrap
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read To Plan a Seduction by Emkay Conner, and LOVED it, What a great sweet and sexy quick read,
It starts out during the Christmas season when Anthony agrees to show up for his sister
at a charity gala she is throwing, When he sees the gorgeous redheaded woman, Anthony
deals with so many woman that throw themselves at him but this woman shuts him down
Anthony cant help but continue thinking about Delaney.
Tiffany Delaney is an event coordinator who happens to get lucky and takes over an event for
An
Sonja Netkovska
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook
Review for Hot Dad by Whitley Cox

"Hot Dad" is hot as hell of a book. To be exact perfect book. You have everything in it. Hot Mom and Hot Dad, honesty, lust, hot sex, wicked games, romance, lot of love, little drama, promise for forever and at last two familys becoming one big happy family.
I loved the book from the beggining till the end. I couldn't put it down till the end and so I ended up with only 2 hours of sleep, so I can be able to go to work the next day. Perfect and strong characters,
Mary
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
"Tempting Him" by Jeanne St. James is such a delightful and quick but extremely steamy and hot read!! I really enjoyed this book. The novella is about Skylar and Cade. He has been running by her house the same time three days a week for months. So she plans to be outside "tempting him" as he runs by.

Finally he falls for the temptation. It is hot and steamy but kind of sad. The story is written as though fate has had a huge part in their meeting and getting involved. Losing her husband in the man
Kylee
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was given the opportunity to read Hot Dad by Whitley Cox from this collection and if the rest of the collection is even half as good as this story then I will be diving into the rest of these books. You will not need to use your safe word for this book, it will be GREEN all the way. Hot Dad is a single parent romance about Sam and Harper. This book ticked all the boxes for me, it was full of angst and drama, was sweet and romantic, made me smile and laugh and it definitely wasn’t the temperatu ...more
Kelly
Review of Dirty Words by Erica Lynn:
This was a hot, quick read! It was a friends to lovers story. Dylan has had feelings for Jessa for over a year. She didn’t want to mess up their friendship but while on a work trip together and a bit of jealousy, they give in to their desires. I loved the dirty talk! The title was so fitting! I really enjoyed this book! 💋
Review for Hot Dad by Whitley Cox:
"Hot Dad" is a hot book. You have everything in it. Hot Mom and Hot Dad, honesty, lust, hot sex, wicked ga
Tiffany
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have read two of the stories in this set so far and both of them were great. There are a couple other authors I've read and enjoyed, as well as quite a few new to me authors. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the stories in this set.

Hot Dad by Whitley Cox:
I loved this one! Harper and Sam were hot and had amazing chemistry! Their story had it all. There was drama, suspense, humor, and sexy steaminess. These two were easy to cheer for.

Dirty Words by Erica Lynn:
I loved Jessa and Dylan!
Amy Fudge
Review for Dirty Words by Erica Lynn

Loved it! This was a great story that I thoroughly enjoyed reading. Jessa and Dylan are good friends and co-workers. Both are attracted to the other, and while Dylan has been trying to get Jessa to go out with him for a year, Jessa won't admit to or act upon her feelings for Dylan. She does not want to jeopardize their friendship or mess up anything at work.

That all changes when they are away on a buisness trip. But they set ground rules, and it's only for the
💋Meme Chanell Book Corner💋
I voluntarily received an arc copy of this story for my honest review through Booksprout.
His is one short story I so wished was longer. Cade and Skylar both did some crazy things to see each other three times a week. Cade ran to see his sexy neighbor something he hated just to get a glimpse of her and Skylar she also made sure she was outside doing something at the times he ran. They both could have just stopped what they were doing and introduce themselves, but that was to easy. It took Cade fa
Michelle Louise
Looking for something hot to read this Valentine's Day? Something with a little heat? Then look no further than "Love me hard." There are 14 tempestuous reads in this anthology with my favorite being "Val's Secret Valentine" by Christina Rose Andrews. Featuring a sexy sidelined football player and a trim and toned yoga instructor I really liked the progression of Val and Esme's romance. Val was everything I wanted in a guy, not too domineering but not a doormat either. While Esme was uniquely in ...more
Stephanie Ditmore
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader copy of this book. My review is based on Dirty Words by Erica Lynn. Absolutely loved this story. Jessa and Dylan are great friends and work together and one night they almost take their friendship to the next level and because of one forgotten thing it doesn’t happen. Jessa is a radio host for her show Dirty Words and she gives sexual advice only if she’d take her own advice and just go for it! A trip, jealousy, and giving in to your desires can only lea ...more
Mel Allen
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Hot Dad, I’m so happy Sam and Harper got there own story we hear all about them in Amy’ book.
No matter what book by Whitley Cox I’ve read I’m always blown away, once I pick the book up I can’t put it down till I e finished which includes late nights but so worth it.
It was lovely to catch up with the characters from the previous story’s to. This was a really hot book great story with lots of sex once they get the chance, Romance, intrigue and suspense. You keep guess will hey w
Karen Galloway
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Must Read Box Set

I really liked this Box Set of 15 Steamy stories. This Box Set “Love Me Hard”, is a really well written collection of 15 Stories from great authors. Each story is enjoyable, with lovely characters who have great chemistry and interaction that pull you in. You won’t want to put them down. I especially liked “Tempting Him” by Jeanne St James. This is an Entertaining, Must Read Set of Stories with lots of Romance that are worthy of your time and I would recommend it to anyone. I
Christina Williams
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Erica Lynn's story Dirty Words. I can say with certainty that this book is indeed a very dirty book. I love it! The whole concept of this short story was wonderfully executed. I love the idea of experimenting with the unknown. It shows you should never "knock it until you've tried it". On to the good stuff. Sexy with a capital S. Hot. Smoking. I think you get my point. Brace yourselves, this is a small but, oh so BIG, experience you don't want to mix. WARNING: Turn the AC up, ...more
Jo-Ann Forrest
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dirty words: Dylan and Jessa’s attraction is magnetic, and after waiting for a year to ask her out, they are thrown together on a business trip. Is it a fling. Can their friendship survive? It is an amazing short sexy story.
Hot dad by Whitley Cox
This author’s stories are always scorching hot and this one will not disapoint. Harper and Sam’s story will keep you engaged from the first to the last page.
Book-Lovin-Momma
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great steamy collection of romance reads! I read Dirty Words by Erica Lynn.

Jessa and Dylan have been interested in each other beyond just being good friends. They also work together, which complicates things even more. They come to an agreement, and it's a hot and sexy one, but can they stop after one moment together? I loved this quick, steamy book!
Kim
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dirty Words by Erica Lynn

Dirty Words is the story of Jessa and Dylan. Jessa is a radio show host for her radio program Dirty Words. Dylan is her co-worker. Jessa and Dylan have been fritnds for a long time. One night at the company Christmas party they almost hook up. Jessa doesn't want to ruin their friendship by hooking up even though she has strong feelings for Dylan. Dylan wants to take their friendship to the next level but respects Jessa's choice. They go on a business trip and one thing l
Ann Gibbs
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read an Advanced Reader Copy of the story Hot Dad by Whitley Cox. It was wonderful! Sam and Harper are hot as hell and perfect together. Throw in some family drama and you have a fantastic story. I can't wait to read the rest of the box set.
Yuliya
Great book bundle.
Loved this box collection of sexy stories. All stories hot and steamy and interesting. Recommend this awesome box set very much and this is great price for this bundle.
Kay Blake
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm reviewing Dirty Words by Erica Lynn. And boy was it sexy yumminess right from the beginning. I was itching for them to get it on and when they did wow!! Dylan has a way with words. Five stars my lady. 5 stars!!
Gaynor Jones
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I read an arc. A great collection of stories. I loved Love Me Hard by Jeanne St. James. Erotic, sensual, kinky and bursting with chemistry this story and it's characters will set your kindle on fire! A must read!