Start by marking “Santa's on His Way” as Want to Read:

Santa's on His Way

(The Garner Brothers #3.5)

Open your heart to the holidays with these stories of unexpected love . . .

A BABY FOR CHRISTMAS * Lisa Jackson
The uneventful Christmas Annie McFarlane expected is suddenly anything but. First, there’s the adorable baby left on the snowy doorstep of her Oregon cabin. Second, there’s the extremely attractive, yet extremely angry man claiming to be the father. Liam O’
Published September 25th 2018 by Zebra

To ask other readers questions about Santa's on His Way, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Santa's on His Way

Start your review of Santa's on His Way
Julie (Jewlsbookblog)
What the Cowboy Wants For Christmas by Maisy Yates

Growing up in foster care, Charlie, Noah, and Meg have been good friends for years. Noah fell hard for Meg when they first met, but he was instantly friend zoned since Meg only had eyes for Charlie. After years of hanging on the hook, Meg decides to surprise Charlie for the holidays and see if her future will move forward. Things don’t go as planned and Meg rushes back home to Noah, hoping he will tell her things will work out between
Shelleen Toland
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley-read
There are 4 stores by 4 different authors in this cute Christmas book. I connected with all the main characters in each story. They were each a fast read and entertaining. Even though in the first chapter you know they will end up by the end of the story it was still fun to see the relationships grow.

Hannah
Sep 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
ARC REVIEW

What the Cowboy Wants for Christmas: Maisey Yates
Meg, Charlie, and Noah all met as teens living in the same foster home. Meg fell instantly in love with Charlie for the last thirteen years she's waited for him, waited to be old enough, waited for him to get a good job, waited for him to come home from New York but this year she decided to stop waiting especially after finding him in bed with another woman. Noah has been a constant in Meg's life and has been in love with her for just
Bette Hansen
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic collection of four 5 star holiday novellas set in the fictional small towns each of these authors have created in their individual series. If you are a fan of these authors you will enjoy a quick addition to the series you already love. If these authors are new to you this is a fantastic way of experiencing their individual writing styles and falling in love with their stories. I highly recommend this book!

WHAT THE COWBOY WANTS FOR CHRISTMAS * Maisey Yates - A fantastic friends to
Gale
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the book however the stories weren't the snowflakes and candy canes that one would expect from holiday reads. These are a bit...edgier...for lack of a better term. They were all good; just don't expect everything to be sugar-coated.
Jaclyn Zelke
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well! I was not expecting this novel to have so much Christmas....heat! A lack of detail was definitely not an issue for these authors! These 4 short stories made for a perfect wrap-up to my 2018 Christmas-love novel reading, that's a for sure! I also really enjoyed how every story ended with a well-rounded epilogue. I just really enjoy a good Christmas-love epilogue!
Terri
Sep 06, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
Review also found at https://kristineandterri.blogspot.com...

I received an advanced copy of this book from the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!

This book is a compilation of four Christmas themed stories by four authors who are very familiar to me. While you may be asking why I am reviewing a Christmas story in September my answer to that would be if you haven't started you shopping yet you are already too late :-). I will provide a short review for each.

What
Cathy Geha
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
by Lisa Jackson; Maisey Yates; Stacy Finz; Nicole Helm

Looking for a Christmas collection of stories you will want to read over and over again? This is one that I believe fills the bill. All pulled at my heartstrings and had me rooting for the characters to find happiness together. Loved them all!

WHAT THE COWBOY WANTS FOR CHRISTMAS * Maisey Yates
This story grabbed me and kept me engaged from beginning to end. I so very much wanted Meg and Noah to get their HEA and though it
Jennifer Ritter
Aug 25, 2018 rated it really liked it

Santa’s on His Way is a collection of four romantic Christmas novellas by best selling authors Lisa Jackson (A Baby for Christmas), Maisey Yates( What the Baby Wants for Christmas), Stacy Finz (Snowed In), and Nicole Helm(A Cowboy Wedding for Christmas.). Each of these stories has a lovely white Christmas setting. The characters in each tale are complex, each having haunted pasts of either childhood neglect or adult betrayal.

But Christmas is a time of miracles and redemption. In each novella the
Ann Lorz
Sep 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Reviewed for Romancing the Readers Blog: https://romancingthereaders.blogspot....

As a whole this was a good book to read. I always enjoy anthologies during the holiday's because they are so much easier to read when you are so busy. You can read a story and then put it down and go back to what ever fun holiday thing you were doing.

I will break down the story a little bit for you:

A BABY FOR CHRISTMAS * Lisa Jackson

This one I read years before in the anthology Santa Baby. As I started it I knew I
Beth
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
love finding new authors sharing new Christmas reads ... awesome!! love the cover. i've read Lisa before ... not sure about the other 3 ... know their names but don't believe i have check out their books before? found this beauty at Walmart with 4 total books Christmas reads are one of my favorite to read any old time. my favorite is (from all of the ladies in this book, 'cause who can not pick a favorite part??! we are human u know??!) would be "Snowed In" by Stacy Finz ...that is just the ...more
Phyllis Barlow
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was ok
I won a copy of this book, and once again I couldn't help wondering why I bother with novellas. I really don't like them; I prefer a fully-developed story. Now, I didn't hate it, but I didn't really love it, either. I don't really like books with sex scenes in them. (Yes, I realize I'm an old fogey.) I skip over them as best I can, but sometimes you find yourself involved in one before you realize what's happened.

My favorite was A Baby For Christmas, but they all had their good points. I think
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews
Christmas came early you guys, this is the perfect Christmas book. Four different stories, by four talented authors.

Each book was super cute, easy to read. You could read a story each night before Christmas, they make you feel good and happy.

I recommend this book to everyone, you will enjoy each one of the stories
Janet
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thank you to Net Galley for this advance copy. It is a heartwarming book with four different happily ever after stories. Occasionally I find these anthologies kind of fluffy but this set of stories all had strong plot lines that held your interest from start to finish. If you are looking for a wonderful quick read over the holidays, this is the book for you to pick up!
Debra McEathron
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a nice cozy read. This book has 4 short love stories that all take place around Christmas time. the characters all have some drama to deal with and their own ways of healing to have a better life and find true love.
Ruby
May 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
With superb writers like Lisa Jackson and Maisey Yates, this Christmas anthology bring the Spirit of Christmas to you whether it's December or July. Cute, sweet stories and a great cast of characters, this is the perfect way to remind us what the feeling of Christmas really does in the avenues of love.

**thanks to Zebra for the ARC***
Anna's Herding Cats

Reviewed for herding cats & burning soup. (posting Dec 2019)
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Fgk79a

I couldn't resist. Christmas and two of my favorite authors included? There was just no way to pass Santa's On His Way by. I needed it just for Yates and Helm. Finz and Jackson were new to mes and turned out to be a nice surprise.

The anthology was really quite good. All four stories were entertaining and decently fleshed out (some more than others). Some nice variety in characters and set ups, too. A
Donna Repsher
Dec 14, 2018 rated it liked it
What the Cowboy Wants For Christmas by Maisey Yates
4 stars

Growing up in abusive homes and then removed from them and put into the same foster care family in their early teens, Charlie, Noah, and Meg have been good friends for years. For Meg, it was Charlie she loved at first sight. But it was Noah who fell for Meg when they first met--but Meg only had eyes for Charlie, and 15 years later, she's ready to marry him, and she gets on a plane to New York City to surprise Charlie for Christmas, only
Maura
Sandy Kelly
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is an anthology featuring 4 different stories by 4 different authors. Because it's an anthology they are full stories but they are short. They all center around the Christmas holidays even though they don't interconnect with each other.

What The Cowboy Wants For Christmas by Maisey Yates. Meg has been let down yet again by her absent boyfriend when she tries to surprise him for Christmas. After flying straight back home, she goes to her best friend's house to try to figure out what to do
Lauren loves llamas
I picked this up for the Stacy Finz story, as I’m not much of a cowboy romance fan, but I was pleasantly surprised how much I liked most of the stories.

“I don’t want to scare you.”
“It doesn’t scare me,” she said, swallowing hard. “But I wonder how I didn’t see it.”
She looked up, her eyes meeting his. “It’s because you were looking at him,” he responded.

“What the Cowboy Wants For Christmas” – Maisey Yates –

Meg, Charlie and Noah were all foster kids as teens together, and have stayed friends as
Cheri
Sep 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, netgalley, kindle
What can be better than a book of Christmas tales from some of my favorite authors? Not much!

What the Cowboy Wants for Christmas
by Maisey Yates

This story has a lot of emotion packed into its pages. Meg and Noah grew up in and out of foster care so there is a lot of baggage. Maisey Yates handled their situations beautifully and really tugged at my heartstrings. If I wasn’t already a big fan of this author, this story would have me seeking more from her. ~4.5 stars

Snowed In
by Stacy Finz

A few years
Danielle Urban
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Santa on His Way is a heartfelt collection of four romantic stories. Christmas has that magical feeling...and these characters have captured my heart.

In one story, I found a young, brave, yet broken hearted woman. Her one love, aka boyfriend, has let her down for the last time. She immediately goes to her best friend, Noah. Noah has loved Meg since he was seventeen. Nothing has ever stopped his feelings for her. He pushed them aside every time, because Meg was so wrapped up in the other guy. But
Ashe
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you're looking for a couple of quick, steamy romances, this is for you!
Was not really what I was expecting to find in this book, but it was still enjoyable.

Read below at own risk to health as I terribly describe each book. <3

What the Cowboy Wants for Christmas; by Maisey Yates (4 stars)
Meg grew up in foster care with two boys who she was very close to, one being her life long crush, the other like a brother. Then when the one she thought she'd marry breaks her heart for the last time she
Leslie Ooten
Oct 31, 2018 rated it liked it
*What the Cowboy Wants For Christmas - I give this one 2.5-3 stars. The writing flowed well, but it's hard to like a story that starts out like this one does. How Meg can go from being "in love" with someone for 13 years, and then hopping to someone else in a day is not my kind of love story. Don't get me wrong, Charlie was a selfish jerk, but the total turn around was hard to take. I do think that Meg and Noah were more suited to each other, and the ending was sweet.
*Snowed In - This was a 4
Alexandra Consolver
Overall 3 Stars - I might recommend if you enjoy Christmas fiction and short stories.

What the Cowboy Wants for Christmas by Maisey Yates - 3 Stars - Foster siblings Meg, Noah, and Charlie have a complicated relationship. Meg has always loved Charlie, Charlie has always loved himself, and Noah has always loved Meg, but she doesn't know it. When Meg flies to meet Charlie for Christmas and finds him with another woman she runs back to her best friend, Noah. What once was platonic has shifted, and
Melena Torretta
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley-arcs, 2018
A collection of romantic short stories set in the Christmas season.

As with all collections there are some stories I liked more than others, but overall this is a very solid book. Some of the stories feature characters from one of the series the author writes, but they can all be read as a stand-alone if you haven't read their books before.

Maisey Yates tells a story about finding a chance at love with a friend who has been there all along. Though the focus is on Noah and Meg's romantic
Kathy
Dec 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Santa’s on His Way is a collection of four holiday romances. I liked the story, A Baby for Christmas, the best. I really could not get into the other three very well. They were well enough written, but the plots just did not grab me. In Baby for Christmas, I thought it was touching that Annie McFarlane became so attached to the baby left on her cabin doorstep. I was not sure what exactly to make of the plot twist when the baby’s angry Liam O’Shaughnessy came looking for his child. The story Was ...more
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Santa's on His Way is a delightful collection of holiday stories brimming with heartfelt romance to curl the toes and warm your heart! I thoroughly enjoyed each of these stories, they made me smile, laugh, swoon, and left me anxious for the impending holiday season! Highly recommend, Santa brings lots of wonderful gifts for readers to discover in this one!!

Snowed in by Stacy Finz:
Rachel Johnson has just learned that there is a new space opening up, and she has her eye on it, it would make the
Aly
Nov 04, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
What the cowboy wants for Christmas
Maisey Yates
4 star

What's a girl to do when her Christmas plans are ruined by a break-up? Knock on her best friend's door for comfort. But instead, what Noah offers Meg is the truth about his feelings. Is she ready for that?

I bought the book for Maisey's novella and I was not disappointed. My heart broke for Noah when we learn his story and I liked his quiet assurance and rugged sex-appeal.

Snowed In
Stacy Finz
4 star

Rachel left a major corporate lawyer job to
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• My Kind of Christmas (The Christmas Tree Ranch #1)
  • The Christmas Key (Twilight, Texas #9)
  • A Season to Celebrate
  • Want Me, Cowboy (Copper Ridge: Desire, #5)
  • Mistletoe Miracles (Ransom Canyon, #7)
  • The Corner of Holly and Ivy (Harmony Harbor)
  • A Tall, Dark Cowboy Christmas (Gold Valley, #4)
  • Snowed in with the Cowboy (Gold Valley, #3.5)
  • Need Me, Cowboy (Copper Ridge: Desire, #6)
  • Cowboy to the Core (Gold Valley, #6)
  • A True Cowboy Christmas (Cold River Ranch, #1)
  • Unbroken Cowboy (Gold Valley, #5)
  • Lone Wolf Cowboy (Gold Valley, #7)
  • Hard Riding Cowboy (Gold Valley, #2.5)
  • A Mrs. Miracle Christmas
  • Christmas on Mistletoe Lane (Sweetwater Springs, #1)
  • The Cottage on Rose Lane
  • The White Christmas Inn

Lisa Jackson is the number-one New York Times bestselling author of more than 85 novels, including Afraid to Die, Tell Me, You Don’t Want to Know, Running Scared, Without Mercy, Malice, and Shiver. She is also the co-author of the Colony Series, co-written with her sister, Nancy Bush. There are over 20 million copies of Lisa Jackson’s books in print in twenty languages.

Before she became a

The Garner Brothers (3 books)
  • Need You (The Garner Brothers #1)
  • Want You (The Garner Brothers, #2)
  • Love You (The Garner Brothers)