Start by marking “A Way with You” as Want to Read:
A Way with You

A Way with You

(Memories with The Breakfast Club)

Reeve Nelson is determined to make it in Manhattan. He’s hardworking, dedicated and willing to put in the extra hours required to be successful at his new job at a prestigious real estate firm in the city. There’s no way he’s going back to small-town living and an ex-girlfriend who won’t let go. But his boss isn’t making it easy.

Leo Rodriguez enjoys his reputation as a
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 95 pages
Published January 16th 2018 by Kindle Worlds

Start your review of A Way with You
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
I didn't love A Way with You quite as much as I loved A Way with Words, but I have to admit Leo was one sexy motherfucker. All that power and intensity. GRRRR!

One of the highlights was being privy to Tony and Remy's (MCs from A Way with Words) glorious HEA. *happy sigh*

Another huge PLUS: This book is steamier than the first. Like I said, SEXY. MOTHERFUCKER. Who knows how to pound Reeve into the mattress.

I would have given my right arm to get Leo's POV!

I wasn't clear on why Leo never told
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
3.5 Stars!

Leo I liked. Reeve was a brat.

But it's Lane Hayes so it was still an enjoyable read.
.Lili.
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing

A Way with You (Memories with The Breakfast Club) by Lane Hayes is the follow-up story to A Way with Words. It's about Remy's brother, Reeve Nelson, who has moved to the city and is starting a new job; it's a fresh start for him. What he didn't anticipate is being assigned to work under Leo Rodriguez. Intense, intimidating, but sexy as hell Leo Rodriguez.

I'll start off by saying this novella did not go in the directions I was expecting. I thought it was an office novella, but it wasn't at all.
Renée
Jan 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
~4.25 stars!~

When I go into a novella, I am expecting a quick, fun read. I know the authors don't have the time to deeply develop the characters or the relationship that they would have with a full-length book. I'd much prefer to read longer stories, but I also set my expectations of novellas this way, so as not to get bummed out when things move along too fast or remain semi-surface-level.

But I got a pleasant surprise here. Lane Hayes actually managed to pack in more feelz than a typical
Ele
Jan 21, 2018 rated it liked it
*3.5 stars*

I think I might be in a reading slump.
Truuss / Loveislovereview
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, 2018
Reeve and Leo.
Reeve moved to New York City to start his new job at The McAllister Group as an estate manager.
He's got a beautiful and dynamic boss...Leo, only that's it... the man is a gyre... he has a lot of energy and a grumpy mouth. Everyone is shivering when the almighty Leo is around including Reeve.

The job is impossible and Reeve is questing himself... he has a breaking point.
When he's face to face with Leo, again.. and getting insulted by Leo he snapped.. and in the heat of the fight he
Cadiva
Jan 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lane Hayes is the caramel syrup in my macchiato, the jam and cream on my scone, the icing on the cake (which I don't eat but I know she loves), basically she just makes my day better.

This is book two in her addition to Felice Stevens' Breakfast Club Kindle Worlds series and features Remy's brother Reeve. It's tagged as an office romance but there's a neat twist which makes it so much more.

I think I loved Reeve and Leo even more than I'd fallen for Remy and Tony in the first one. In this there's
Len Evans Jr
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
This book is a sequel to the book "A Way With Words" and is the second book that Lane Hayes has written in the Memories with the Breakfast Club universe created by one of my most favorite M/M romance writers Felice Stevens. That said, going into this book I thought it unlikely that Ms. Hayes could top the awesome job she did in the first book, I really loved Remy and Tony they were so totally awesome and so perfect together. Well, she managed it do it and in spades. Though this book was not a ...more
David Alexander
Oct 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hayes
~4 Stars
Bo
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS

I loved this, but I wish it was longer. That's really my only complaint.
haletostilinski

I loved this. It was so sweet and hot and once we got to know Leo I really felt the connection between him and Reeve. My only complaint is that it was too short. I wanted soooo much more of these two, I wanted a full length novel. Ohhh how even more wonderful these two would have been had we gotten 250 or so pages instead of a 100.

Reeve is Remy's brother, who Remy mentioned in A Way with Words. He starts out this novel working at a high-end real estate firm in NYC, and his boss is Leo,
Ami
Nice when I read it. But probably will forget it next month ^^. Not exactly stand out for me *shrugs*
Catherine
This was a fine book to while away a few hours, but there was absolutely nothing special about it.

Also, sorry to any real estate agents or brokers out there, but you guys do NOT make particularly scintillating character to read about.
Elizabeth
Jan 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another sweet one. I enjoyed this one but not as much as the first. I liked Leo a lot but Reeve got on my nerves a little. I liked them as a couple and I was happy with the ending. Sweet with little angst.
Mindy
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: short-reads, lgbtq
This was such a fun quick read. Perfect for a Sunday morning.
Sylvia
Jan 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.75

I just Loved Leo
i would've liked reading his pov because
i didn't care much for Reese with his little temper trantums .
the sexy times though
Bev
Teeny, tiny novella from Lane featuring Reeve, the older bisexual brother of Remy's from A Way with Words. I did prefer Tony & Remy's story I have to admit...this was a little too insta-love for me.
Bárbara
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
*ARC provided by the author*

Well, this was a pleasant surprise!

I'm somewhat new to Lane Hayes' books, but from what I've seen so far, compared with this, she's come a long way from earlier works.

This was pretty much angst-free, and for a story this short, quite well developed.

The characters had a nicely paced evolution, both personally and in their relationship- and the sexual content, for those who may like to know (while I can appreciate it, it's not top priority for me) was quite
JenMcJ
Aug 20, 2018 rated it liked it
This was ok. Entertaining but not really very memorable.
Lelyana
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, from-author, arc, mm

I like a story with the right portion. Low angst, fun, and romantic.
I loved Leo and Reeve, they're easily became a couple right after Reeve said what he wanted to say. And regret it. LOL.
I revisit my favorite couple, Tony and Remy, and their HEA! And Reeve and Leo were just one step to theirs.
I enjoyed this one a lot, this is an adorable and enjoyable read, I recommended it for short weekend read!
This can't be read as a stand alone. Read A Way with Words about Remy and Tony, you won't
Ann
Jan 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
3.5 stars because of what could have been. Sigh

I LOVED A Way with words and most of the authors books, but this one was a miss for me for a couple of reasons. In this genre, I expect if there is a blow job to have details, to NEVER read the words that one character talked dirty to another. This was a good story but the details and dialogue were missing in several places, replaced by words. Maybe trying to keep it short? Unforgivable.
Natosha Wilson
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed his book. It was not too long but at the same time it was not too short either. Lane Hayes had just enough content in this book to make it a really enjoyable read.

Reeve is new to town and about to start his new job at a high end real estate agency as a real estate in Manhattan, the city and job he has been dreaming about since he graduated college. The only problem is the job that he thought that he was hired for is not exactly the job that he was hired for in the end. Instead
Shannon
4.5*

Boss/employee? Enemies-to-lovers? Friends-to-lovers? A little of all 3? Whatever trope you want to assign to it, A Way with You is an entertaining, easy, and effortless read that left me craving more of Reeve and Leo. It takes something special to pull a reader into a story when it’s only 6 chapters long, and Ms. Hayes brought that something special to Reeve and Leo’s story. A Way with You is a sweet, sexy, feel-good romance.

Hoping to make a fresh start, Reeve moves to NYC and takes what he
Elle
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great read. I haven't read any of the other books in the series, but that didn't spoil the story at all. Being a novello I wondered how Ms Lane would manage successful character and story development, sometimes missing in many shorter stories. Well, she nailed it, never, at any point did I think that the story was lacking in those areas.

The story certainly didn't progress as I expected. I totally thought it was going to be a straightforward office romance. How wrong was I? I'm not going
Barb ~rede-2-read~
**4.5 stars**

Reeve Nelson arrives in New York, ready to set the real estate world on fire. He’s got the experience from having co-owned his own business with his ex-girlfriend, though it was in a small town and nowhere near the complexity or the pricing of life in the City. Hired by Leo Rodriguez to be his assistant as Leo prepares a new home real estate show for a major network, he eventually finds out that he was primarily hired because of his connections to his brother’s fiance’s family and
Angela Goodrich
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

A Way with You is a perfect example of why I don’t understand why some readers automatically eschew novellas, saying they’re too short. Hayes has crafted a novella that is jam packed full of story, steaming forward in such a way that its page count is irrelevant because the story is complete. You have lust that turns into affection that turns into more, giving Reeve and Leo a satisfying happy for now ending. Added to that
Isabella ~Mikku-chan~

What a great novella and connected to A Way with Words, another stand alone novella in the Memories with The Breakfast Club exclusively for Kindle Worlds.

I liked how Reeve and Leo were presented and how well developed they were. Lane Hayes is definitely an author with great skill and that is clearly visible in the short novella.

She is able to create a solid story, a hot storyline without including unnecessary
Annie
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
A great little novella that delivers the chemistry and emotion

I happen to love novellas done well, but I know many readers are hesitant about them. While things have to happen fairly quickly in the shorter books, there are some authors who do them very well, and Miss Hayes is one of those authors. It never fails to amaze me how much emotion, character depth, and relationship development she can squeeze into a novella without it feeling rushed or lacking dimension. A Way with You was the second
Ruthie Taylor
Jan 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

I really enjoyed this book - it is always interesting to read a romance set in a less common scenario; here we have some insight into the world of estate agency, and also a fledgling tv project.

There can be some dissonance in romances which have a bisexual lead, but the strength of character of Reeve, and the alpha male Leo ensure that we have no doubts about their genuine attraction for each other. There were lots of
Tracy~Bayou Book Junkie

5 Stars

I loved Reeve, Leo, on the other hand, I was unsure how to feel about him at first. He came off as a complete tyrant and a bit of a twat, but once I got to know him and learned his backstory, which was completely heartbreaking, yet hopeful and perhaps inspirational, as well, I fell in love with him.

This was a well-written story and I loved the progression of Reeve and Leo’s relationship. Although the book is on the shorter side, the progression of their relationship was natural and
« previous 1 3 next »

• Finders Keepers
  • Flash Rip
  • Wrapped Up in You
  • Color Me In (Last Chance #2)
  • Deal Maker (Mixed Messages, #2)
  • Reindeer Games (Ace's Wild, #6)
  • The Christmas Deal
  • The Blueprint (Rules of Possession, #1)
  • Alaska  (Sawyer's Ferry, #1)
  • Private Charter
  • Remember Me When (The Unforgettable Duet, #2)
  • Dream (Skins, #1)
  • Mr. Right Now
  • Best Man (Close Proximity #1)
  • Whisper (Skins, #2)
  • Forget Me Not (The Unforgettable Duet #1)
  • Whiskey Throttle (Fever Falls, #3)
  • Risk Taker (Mixed Messages, #3)
Lane Hayes is grateful to finally be doing what she loves best. Writing full-time! It’s no secret Lane loves a good romance novel. An avid reader from an early age, she has always been drawn to well-told love story with beautifully written characters. These days she prefers the leading roles to both be men. Lane discovered the M/M genre a few years ago and was instantly hooked. Her debut novel was ...more

Memories with The Breakfast Club (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Anticipation  (Memories with The Breakfast Club)
  • Finding His Place
  • Hot Date (Memories With the Breakfast Club; The Breakfast Club, #3.3)
  • Memories Follow (Memories with The Breakfast Club)
  • Remember Love (Memories with The Breakfast Club)
  • Uncommon Ground (Aliens in New York, #1; Memories With the Breakfast Club)
  • A Way with Words (Memories with The Breakfast Club)
  • Letting Go: Danny and Patrick (Memories with The Breakfast Club)
  • All of You (Memories with The Breakfast Club)
  • Double Edged-Sword