Start by marking “Overweight to Fighting Weight: A System to go From Morbidly Obese to National Champion” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Looking to lose weight but everything has failed? Discover the physical and mental aspects of becoming a much healthier you, written by someone that dropped 80kg!

Get the weight loss system written by someone that went from zero exercise and over 175kg, to a multiple time Australian and Pan Pacific martial arts Champion.

AJ Watson has shed 80kg in his journey and for the f
Published December 20th 2017 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Overweight to Fighting Weight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Overweight to Fighting Weight

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Bailey Ember
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved how this novel was full of great advice and solid examples. I didn't feel like I was being told how to do something by someone who didn't have legitimate facts backing them up, real world experience.

I think you need to go into reading this with somewhat of a clear head. It's a nice novel to step away with and clear your mind to new ideas and thinking.
C. Gonzales
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love the authenticity AJ Watson brought to the table. It takes a lot to just put it all out there and let everyone in on your hardest times.

I found this novel really thought-provoking and enlightening.

Superb writing from Watson and a compelling story while also being informative and helpful to others.
A.J. Watson
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
RABT Book Tours and PR
Feb 12, 2018
Brandi
marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2018
Lynda Dickson
marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2018
AJ Watson was born and raised in the Australian gold rush town of Ballarat. He has wandered through careers as glamorous as Security Guard and IT Consultant but always maintained a healthy desire to see fantasy worlds come to life. In his writing this desire can be somewhat achieved.

AJ's status as a martial arts instructor and medieval re-enactment contributor offer insight into combat that he can